Crystal Requests!

Hi Kay Kim,
I guess if I can sing it three times every time I sit down to do it, that should be fine. I always do it in threes because once never felt like I was doing enough, and three is a good number. I also sit the crystals down in front of the speakers after my singing, and play Laura's recording of the song. Anyway, my goal is to put in an honest effort, and I think I am doing that.

Thanks for your help!

Mililea! I haven't been here in a while - a long while - so I am not sure how the quote function works.

I just wanted to say that, having done a bit of recording on the computer, I understand your frustration with finding the right balance, but I listened to your last version and it's pretty well done. Piano, voice, harmonies - they are all there. But most importantly, I loved your performance. Very nice!

I forgot to mention, Kay Kim, that I do both the evening reading and the morning reading right before I do the singing, because I have a bit of trouble doing the reading in the morning. My morning consists of waking up, having coffee and rushing out to work. I think I need to make some adjustments to my morning routine, for several reasons. Like maybe going to bed a little earlier, and having more than coffee for breakfast. I hope that doing the morning reading in the evening can still be beneficial to the crystals.

LongCloud, I think you misunderstood my post. It's obvious that not all registered forum members are colinear, and it's also true that many non-forum members are. I never said otherwise :huh:

In my post above I was specifically referring to the criteria one needs to meet in order to be admitted to the private board. I was not dismissing collinearity of anyone who isn't a forum member. I bolded the part of my post that explains this.

New members join our forum weekly and many of them will eventually be admitted to the private board. What's more, many colinear people are reading the forum but they have not yet joined. We don't know them yet but hopefully they will choose to start posting soon. They too may be admitted to the private board in the future, when we get to know them better and decide they wish to progress on the same path as us. And many colinear people have not heard of us yet, although I do hope they will find their way to us.

Hi Ant22,

I don't think I misunderstood your original post, on the face of it. There seemed to be way too much "self-authority" there. Bit of a trap, but then again it requires a good "reading instrument", which requires honing. I'm no master.

I'm glad you thought it over, and posted this great response.

So, thanks. Much appreciated.

I might have missed something, nothing you said Chu was in context in my post.

I was admonishing Ant22 for implying that only people in the private board were "collinear".

I think we're on the same wavelength here. Maybe I'm wrong.

post-edit: I see why my previous quote might have looked like I was quoting you Chu, out of context. I'm sorry, didn't mean that at all.
Nowhere in her post did she say that. She didn't exclude other forum members not in the private section. Perhaps you should read her post again.

Yes.

LongCloud, it very much looks like you read something in what Ant22 said that isn't there. Seems to me that you thought that Ant22 said (or thought) something based on a sentence that doesn't support nor necessitates that assumption at all. So it might be worthwhile to ask yourself how you came to the conclusion about what Ant22 wrote.

Last edited:
Yes.

LongCloud, it very much looks like you read something in what Ant22 said that isn't there. Seems to me that you thought that Ant22 said (or thought) something based on a sentence that doesn't support nor necessitates that assumption at all. So it might be worthwhile to ask yourself how you came to the conclusion about what Ant22 wrote.

Good. Glad to hear that I was wrong.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Ant22,

I don't think I misunderstood your original post, on the face of it. There seemed to be way too much "self-authority" there. Bit of a trap, but then again it requires a good "reading instrument", which requires honing. I'm no master.

I'm glad you thought it over, and posted this great response.

So, thanks. Much appreciated.

There was nothing to think over LongCloud, please review what others wrote in response to your post to me and you'll see you're the only person who understood my reply the way you did. Also, the perceived self-authority was in line with other members' responses to that user. It would be beneficial for you to review the entire exchange regarding the now deleted user to see the bigger picture. Starting here.

:huh: Meaning? I don't quite get it. Nobody said that we know how many collinear people are out there, and Ant22 was referring to the private board in particular. My own post didn't state anything close to what you seem to be implying. In fact, it was the opposite: to try and encourage those who are collinear, but whom we don't know. But maybe I misunderstood you.

Nowhere in her post did she say that. She didn't exclude other forum members not in the private section. Perhaps you should read her post again.

There was nothing to think over LongCloud, please review what others wrote in response to your post to me and you'll see you're the only person who understood my reply the way you did. Also, the perceived self-authority was in line with other members' responses to that user. It would be beneficial for you to review the entire exchange regarding the now deleted user to see the bigger picture. Starting here.

Oh. I see.

Thanks for clarifying.

Jhonny, my Personal Crystal broke too a long time ago now, but it hasn't lost its power, Laura had even told me that it was because I needed a double protection...
One of my Personal Crystals also broke (the more fragile of the two). I noticed that we can request a replacement if one of them broke. How to know whether or not it is a good idea to request a new one in this case? My understanding is that it's not necessary to get a replacement if this happens because of what was said in the following session on the topic:

Q: (Scottie) Can I ask a related question? I thought it was curious that several people reported that their crystals broke. They were kind of taking it as a bad thing, but I was wondering why their crystals broke?

A: Initial needed energy transmitted and signal received resulting in change of state thus response of system modulation.

Q: (Pierre) So the crystal adapts by breaking.

(L) It has transmitted something, there was a change of state in the individual, and the crystal then adapted to this new state?

A: Yes

Q: (L) So it's not a bad sign.

A: No

Q: (Chu) So they should NOT be replaced then?

A: No
Thank you again for all the work going in to this project!

Hello everyone,

I also want to place an order but I find it difficult to decide whom I could send a crystal. There are a lot of family members and friends I care about. But there is only one family member who is open to the ideas discussed here in the forum, who recently made a critical comment about the use of crystals, although I didn't mention any of this. Interesting timing for such an unrelated comment. So not quite open for that idea/concept, I guess. I would interpret that as a sign.

The only person left would be a good friend of mine who is also quite open, also reading Sott-articles. But I'm not sure how to approach him without giving away too much information. How much could I tell him or in what way should I keep it vague?

Back
Top Bottom