Question: a friend of mine MAY have Covid-19. His roommate tested positive, and he's not feeling well.

What is the best test to get? The PCR test, from what I understand, is not only needlessly invasive, it's often inaccurate, especially if the doctor sets it at anything higher than 35 cycles. Seems Fauci said anything higher and you get false positives since other "stuff" gets detected and gives a false reading. Of course, then the CDC goes and recommends to doctors up to 40 cycles!

But I hear there are saliva tests, and relatively shallow nasal swabs.

Thanks, anyone, for some advise.
If it was me, I might consider going to a clinic if I had a really high fever and respiratory issues. Pneumonia is not good, regardless of the alleged cause. I would not go in asking for a covid test. They'd probably give one anyhow and pronounce it positive. I've heard that even unused swabs can test positive, and PCR is about all they use where I am.

If it was me, I might consider going to a clinic if I had a really high fever and respiratory issues. Pneumonia is not good, regardless of the alleged cause. I would not go in asking for a covid test. They'd probably give one anyhow and pronounce it positive. I've heard that even unused swabs can test positive, and PCR is about all they use where I am.
Thank you, Nucifera. Would you try Hydroxychloroquine if your doctor could prescribe it? I think it's more effective early on.

Thank you, Nucifera. Would you try Hydroxychloroquine if your doctor could prescribe it? I think it's more effective early on.
Yes, I would consider HCQ. Unfortunately, where I live HCQ may only be dispensed for COVID-19 if the patient is hospitalized with a positive test result. That would seem to be a hindrance to using it early on.

PSA: For those curious about HCQ availability in the US, check out Is HCQ banned in your state? (probably not).

Question: a friend of mine MAY have Covid-19. His roommate tested positive, and he's not feeling well.

What is the best test to get? The PCR test, from what I understand, is not only needlessly invasive, it's often inaccurate, especially if the doctor sets it at anything higher than 35 cycles. Seems Fauci said anything higher and you get false positives since other "stuff" gets detected and gives a false reading. Of course, then the CDC goes and recommends to doctors up to 40 cycles!

What age range is your friend?

Think he should assume he has covid. What next? It's hardly a death sentence so the thought shouldn't terrorise him/her.

Rest, Vit C, Zinc, Vit D.

If he's symptomatic, he'll probably have to wait it out for 10 days. If symptoms don't diminish after 10 days, probs one of the VERY FEW unlucky ones who may need to see a doctor. Doubt your friend would be so statistically unlucky unless they have underlying issues, overweight etc.

Think he should assume he has covid. What next? It's hardly a death sentence so the thought shouldn't terrorise him/her.

If he's symptomatic, he'll probably have to wait it out for 10 days. If symptoms don't diminish after 10 days, probs one of the VERY FEW unlucky ones who may need to see a doctor. Doubt your friend would be so statistically unlucky unless they have underlying issues, overweight etc.
I completely agree with all the above.
I buy my vitamin C from the horse supply shop. It is much better than anything you can get at the pharmacy.
I pay $20 for 1 kg.
Vit C is the only treatment known to cure ebola, so a mild or severe flu would be toast!

Found out yesterday how very easy it is to slip into the panic/hysteria/irrational mode if you are not guarded enough when information comes in. The cause for it was this recent interview with an "expert" on Joe Rogan:

Michael Osterholm

Even though I knew the facts, the guy came across as very convincing in his assessment, which left me a bit scared/hooked afterwards. The first story that got me hooked was his claim that "somebody" from his staff, "received a Text message" from "a friend" working in "the largest hospital" in Milan Italy, who in return received an "alarming" E-Mail from another unspecified "physician" working in this hospital. This unspecified physician told a frightening story in the Mail to that friend of the other "somebody", that the staff in the hospital has "to choose who will live and who has to die".

So that was what Osterholm explained, pointing out how serious Cornona is with this story. Certainly a story that easily appeals to panic thinking. Notice that the "Expert" Osterholm provided no facts there, just hearsay, apparently from an unspecified "somebody", removed from Osterholm by 3 unspecified persons in between. Even if that story is true, I think there is a good case to be made that my "fast/emotional thinking" (alla Kahneman) was activated with this story, totally overwriting the slow thinking, based on statistical and sound data. Even if what was said from the "Expert" there is true, that doesn't mean this is sound data in order to have a grasp on what is really going on. For example, it could be that many of the people infected with the Coronavirus in Italy where/are purposefully gathered/concentrated together in large regional hospitals for treatment and isolation. So naturally, in such a hospital you will encounter much more sick and dying people, because they are concentrated in that small place from a much wider population.

Osterholm also provided other "expert" opinions and frightening figures and pointed out that he pretty much wrote about the exact same scenario in his book a couple of years ago, that is now playing out in real life with Corona!? Including that it starts in China and so on...

Anyway, my emotional based fast thinking/feeling that was activated by this interview lasted for about a day now and I think I'm coming out of it again
currently. It is like you are under a strange emotional fueled umbrella/thinking. That really goes to show how even people here can lose it very quickly, if they don't pay strict attention and avoid the emotional hooks being thrown out like candy right now everywhere.

How much worse is it then for people in the mainstream, who are now constantly boarded with similar emotional fueled fast thinking stuff, without any critical filter/backup to reset? I certainly feel for those people because it is very hard to come out of this thinking/feeling once you are in it, if you are
constantly bombarded with this stuff and are living in the mainstream.

This scientist, Michael Osterholm, appearing on Joe Rogan lays out a pretty grim picture of the severity of the Corona virus. As I listened to his fear mongering (listened only the first 5min), my common senses told me that he must be exaggerating. I really hope that's the case. His credentials are a mile long and he's clearly considered an expert. However, looking at his bio (here on Wikipedia) you can see that he has been on top positions connected to the US health care 'elite' like the CDC. Again, just my common sense, but I think he is making many things up to intentionally scare people. Do not show this interview to people who are already hysterical! :scared:

Well, this classic fearmonger guy Michael Osterholm made it back in a potentially leading role as two days ago he was announced into Biden's corona advisory board. The book about it that Pashalis mentioned was published on March 4th 2017 and is called 'Deadliest Enemy", describing the war on killer germs. Seems this individual has been foretelling and writing about the bio attacks since at least 2005.

He seems like a true zealot, kind of like the US counterpart of 'Dr' Witty and 'Professor' Fergusson in the UK.
He wants the government to take over instead of leaving policy to the states and he wants a national lockdown, painting grim scenarios of 200,000 cases a day and other horror scenarios:
'The virus is once again surging in many states, including Minnesota, and Osterholm said in October that the coming months will be among the "darkest days" of the pandemic for the United States.'

He also seems to think he is qualified to give economic advise as these words uttered from his mouth: 'If the government were to impose a national lockdown, the country should help fight the “pain and suffering economically” that comes from people being unable to work and businesses being forced to shut down by allowing the borrowing of “money from ourselves” to “pay people to lose their jobs,” he said. “That would be a very different kind of lockdown, where people wouldn’t suffer.” '

The complete communist scenario. Fascinating to see how one could even be thinking like that, like a textbook (successful) psychopath. I guess he pictures us all in the role of slaves in the gulags while he and his cronies act the part of the feasting elite. Could it be though that the appointing of these types of psychopaths people and their subsequent actions might speed up cosmic fireworks.....? Ah well, all there is is lessons, i am at the front of my seat enjoying the show 🍿.

One might consider adding quercetin to that. My understanding is that it helps the body to use zinc more effectively.

When I think I'm coming down with something, I seriously amp up the C, like to about 1000 mg/hr. I have no way to prove how well that works (or doesn't).

Do feel free to call me dumb and slow but I've just had a very small light bulb moment regarding the whole linkage of COVID and Climate Change that's gathering apace.

Even though I've got it at a strategic level from the needs of the PTB, it really is SO DUMB at a rational level I just couldn't for the life of me work out how they were going to make this turkey stick - in fact all the signs are that 2021 will be the year of COVID CLIMATE PANDEMONIUM-PANDEMIC. But I've been waiting to hear or read someone call this out as the most bizarre non sequitur for the average Joe to buy into.

Then it struck me (yes I am indeed slow)

Of course, the programming is complete... and a key part of the programming has been for years and years now -

C02 is the great invisible destroyer of... well just about everything... and its man made by all of our social activities... but you can't see it... and it kills everything it touches... and it's made by all those people who arent you (of course... I mean I'm CO2 healthy, but my neighbor!? Have you seen the size of their cow I mean car!). Its deadly bio dirty material that's bad for the planet (don't tell the trees that now!) and its EVERYWHERE - yet it's always invisible... Help Im so triggered and terrified... government-mummy-daddy, please save me! (exit stage left 2 billion years of natural order of things on planet earth, shaking its C02 dependent head in despair at the monkeys it allowed down out of the trees!)

Enter stage-right COVID 19-2300. And yes, COVID is that great invisible destroyer of... well just about everything... and it's man made by all of our social activities... but you can't see it... and it kills everything it touches... and it's made by all those people who aren't you, and.... (of course... I mean I'm COVID healthy, but my neighbor!?...
etc, etc, etc

So of course -

They'll seek him here, they'll seek him there
Those humans seek him everywhere
Is he in heaven or is he in hell?
That dammed elusive (insert whatever paranoia inducing, non-existent, invisible, existential terror you want)

God, their damned sneaky-clever them STS overlords we have down here on the blind-bubble earth! No wonder they spent all those billions between 1890-today in studying our propensity to feed on utter foolery. Like a clockwork mouse, just wind us up and push and we fall for it every time. A simple little seed of an idea - the invisible, non-existent killer that brings your material terror of dying and disappearing into an abyss of nothing - screaming into view. So just link up two utterly disconnected issues with precisely the same BS and off we go, any which way you point.

So simple - and my word how cost effective! You can use it over and over and no one ever sends you the bill!

The bigger the lie the more the programming is complete.

Yes, that is very sad how politicians from the Green party and also from the Left (including the SPD) are reacting. I do hope too they will not be very successful in implementing stricter measures for the future so that people can again come together like that at some point. However, they are demanding the resignation of Wöller, the Minister for the Interior in Saxony because he stands by the police in Leipzig which didn't let escalation happen. Speaks of a demand for negative selection like described in Political Ponerology.

I do also remember when the "stationary" evening rally in Berlin (August 29th) was dissolved by regulatory agencies there that police units from Saxony and some other states have remonstrated (refusing to follow order).

And what should give some more positive vibes, this video sent to RT Deutsch by one of the participants of the protests:

It is always great to see some decent people and cops in action in this insane world. I also met a cop some weeks back and who was for many years on the streets, and he didn't buy into the corona stuff, and we even shook hands. Nonetheless, it is still very strange that something normal, like shaking hands, became something special just in a few months.

Have a look at this following graphic - in case for supplemental help, though it needs to be read very carefully and considered if your friend is really asking for it:

View attachment 36235

Do feel free to call me dumb and slow but I've just had a very small light bulb moment regarding the whole linkage of COVID and Climate Change that's gathering apace.

Gonna pass on that one.

C02 is the great invisible destroyer of... well just about everything... and its man made by all of our social activities... but you can't see it...

I've often notice the connection of the invisible raging gases of CO2 to the primitive angry "storm gods" of pre-judaic religions.

Enter stage-right COVID 19-2300. And yes, COVID is that great invisible destroyer of... well just about everything...
Is he in heaven or is he in hell?
That dammed elusive (insert whatever paranoia inducing, non-existent, invisible, existential terror you want)

And my final point -- Philip Ball has an excellent book on "invisible" things and the traps and tricks they play on our minds....

https://www.bitchute.com/video/NqgZI23IWbUD/
Aussie Mike Palmer who has been teaching people their rights for years has uploaded a video addressing the police. He points out that police are not technically employed by the state governments and previous cases have shown that the government has not accepted liability for police injury. So his take is that where police are enforcing measures that are supporting power in excess of fundamental law, police can be personally sued civilly. He's calling the police out for getting violent over people not wearing masks. He's calling on police to quit their jobs - I wonder if this is just another way to move towards martial law by reducing police force numbers and replacing those duties with military personnel.
Talking about the UK, Here David Icke has a very interesting interview with an expert on Common Law.
I found it fascinating.
And amazing really to see the lies that we have been given since birth and how to become a free person.
It does seem almost impossible because the number of different ID documents we have.
And how just the prefix Mr or Mrs signifies you are referring to the fictisous entity crated by the state on your Birth certificate.
While very difficult to Live under common law, I do think it can possibly offer an alternative.
I don't think I'll be operating under Common Law but do find it very interesting.

Back
Top Bottom