VAX THE BLACKS: Joe Biden’s Covid-19 taskforce member recommends withholding food stamps and rent assistance from those who refuse coronavirus vaccines​

If you vote for tyrants, you get tyranny. This is what millions of Joe Biden supporters are about to discover if their candidate manages to steal the election and seize control of the White House. A prominent member of Biden’s Covid-19 taskforce, a CIA-linked operative named Luciana Borio, says that people who refuse to be vaccinated should be deprived of food stamps and rent assistance. And in order to convince Black Americans to take the vaccines, influencers should be hired to brainwash Blacks with special compliance messages that are scientifically tested in social engineering focus groups.

In other words, obey or starve. This is all contained in the report linked in this story, by the way.
This covid tyranny is exactly what we’ve warned was coming: Lockdown tyranny and vaccine tyranny, enforced through a horrifying new “medical credit scoring” system that tracks your compliance with government mandates for vaccines, lockdowns and masks.
“Bundling” of vaccinations with food stamps, health care and rent assistance
The document recommends that vaccine mandates get “bundled” with other social services such as food stamps (WIC program), rent assistance and health care services. The report explains:

Local and state public health agencies should explore collaboration with interagency and nongovernment partners to bundle vaccination with other safety net services.

It also says that “bundling” vaccines with food stamps would be, “a way to build trust and streamline vaccine provision” among low-income people such as “Blacks and minority communities.”

I was taking to a friend and didn’t know that sickness in stomach was also added to symptoms.

so I went to see what else did they put as a symptom:

Typische Symptome sind:
Husten
Fieber
Schnupfen
Geruchs- und Geschmacksstörungen

Auch diese Symptome können auf COVID-19 hinweisen:
Kurzatmigkeit, Atemnot
Halsschmerzen
Kopf- und Gliederschmerzen
Bauchschmerzen
Magen-Darm-Symptome
Hautausschlag
Augenbindehautentzündung
Lymphknotenschwellung
Schläfrigkeit
Bewusstseinsstörungen

in translation (deepl):
Typical symptoms are:
Coughing Fever Sniffles Odour and taste disorders These symptoms can also indicate COVID-19: Shortness of breath, shortness of breath, Sore throat, Headache and aching limbs, Abdominal pain, Gastrointestinal symptoms, skin rash, Conjunctivitis, Swelling of lymph nodes, DrowsineDisturbances of consciousness

I started laughing out loud when I saw skin rash
But when I saw conjunctivitis- I was done!!!! :rotfl:

but that’s not all!!!!
Drowsines and Disturbances of consciousness !!!
I‘m speechless, lmao!!!!

sorry for the noise....

Tending today on Twitter.

Many news outlets, including The Washington Post, are covering this story:

Elon Musk says he took four rapid COVID-19 tests with split results https://trib.al/rAkRgD7

It's great that a high-profile person is bringing this to light. Presuming that he had PCR tests: There are many posts here, including quotes from Fauci, about results being dependent on how many cycles of the PCR are run (not to mention that it's not a proper test for covid, and such a virus has never been isolated). Also, I've read and almost certainly posted here that unused swabs can test positive.

It's great that a high-profile person is bringing this to light. Presuming that he had PCR tests: There are many posts here, including quotes from Fauci, about results being dependent on how many cycles of the PCR are run (not to mention that it's not a proper test for covid, and such a virus has never been isolated). Also, I've read and almost certainly posted here that unused swabs can test positive.
Yes, I was reading that Fauci said anything over 35 cycles in the PCR test will increase the likelihood of false positives -- and what does the CDC recommend? Up to 40!

Anyway, as you say, it's good this is trending. You need names like that to put any real focus on such issues (unfortunately).

In Copenhagen Denmark, there has been a small demonstration in front of the Parliament every day for the last week with people protesting the new legislation regarding the handling of epidemics which will give new powers to the ministry of health. On Friday, I passed by and there were about 150 people. Today there have been processions in several cities, one link from FB may be working. For those who know Danish, (chance one in 1500), there is a review of the law proposal, by Rikki Louise Andersen and Mads Palsvig.
Well, the demonstrations have been going on this week and every day, with torch procession this evening. Today, I was told by someone who was present that there were more people than on previous days. At the same time, the present law proposals for the law have been withdrawn. It does not mean it will not go through, more likely it will be reformulated to make as much as possible pass through. As I drove by the area of the parliament after dinner, I saw about 500 people, 10 police mini busses and three mini busses designed to carry off arrested people. The police had their crowd control gear at hand. There was singing, banging of pots and pans as well as shouting.

Interestingly, they were not shouting about Corona or masks, what I heard was, Down with MAGA, down with Trump etc - that is how easy a protest can get derailed.

Regarding the vaccine, there is a vulgar but interesting debate here. WARNING Explicit language -> /pol/ - fa/g/ here. can't post this on /g/ so I'm posting here. it's political - Politically Incorrect - 4chan
Interesting.

Truth is, there's something nefarious in all these covid vaccines and it may not be immediately obvious what it is.

Anyone who takes it, for whatever reason is opening themselves up to this hidden agenda.

The people these vaccines are coming from don't have a trustworthy record and their agenda for the future isn't great for the average Joe. To be honest, they kinda want to kill the average Joe or make him into a mindless slave to serve their every whim. So you have that....

I was taking to a friend and didn’t know that sickness in stomach was also added to symptoms.

so I went to see what else did they put as a symptom:

in translation (deepl):

I started laughing out loud when I saw skin rash
But when I saw conjunctivitis- I was done!!!! :rotfl:

but that’s not all!!!!
Drowsines and Disturbances of consciousness !!!
I‘m speechless, lmao!!!!

sorry for the noise....

Here's another new one

Here's another new one

this gets more ridiculous by the day!
How can one not laugh out loud when reading this stuff!!!!

I think that these guys sit all together once in a while and then think: what symptom should we draw out next!?
Then all of them yell together: „Spin that weel!“
The whole audience turn to „wheel of corona“ and then a pretty Patty comes out with a smile and spin the weel!
As the tension builds up, the wheel stops....
„And the next symptom iiiis.... Diarrhea!!!!“
„Oh that’s wonderful!!!“ one of the chairman says. „That should be pretty common and widely spread!!!!“
„Oh well,“ the chairlady on the left says, „let’s hope for heart attack next time...“

I would like to share with you one of the latest Corbett reports, that will give you goosebumps. It's about how the Canadian military about a few weeks ago lunched a disturbing psyop regarding the presence of grey wolfs on the territory of Nova Scotia that it seems was totally fake.

The objective of the psyop being the assessment of the reaction and behavior of canadians. In the following report Corbett talks also about the dangerous implications of such psyops when applied in order to brainwash the people on different matters, covid-1984 being one of those matters.

So basically now some authorities are scaring the sh*t out of people right in the open through psyops without even trying to hide it. Why? Maybe because this is the next step towards a more draconian right in your face brainwashing campaign that they think people are ripe to succumb to? It gets insanier by the day.

So, after the 25KM restriction was lifted last weekend, we took leave from work and have tried to make the most of the limited freedom by heading into the countryside. Its been good to get some forest bacteria in our lungs; never knew Oxygen could smell so good.

We are still required to wear masks everywhere unless dining-in or doing strenuous activities. Hiking is not a strenuous activity, go figure. Most of the peeps are wearing masks, sometimes under the nose, some apologise for not wearing when discovered suddenly. You can’t help but feel for these people - their sense of community shattered, no firm base or ideals to stand on. Everyone feels like everyone else is watching them.

We’ve had fifteen straight days of zero cases in Victoria and yet the govt says that the mask restrictions are necessary and “zero cases does not mean no vaccine” - sickening to watch the authorities speak when they come on. They are looking to open inter-state travel soon but people have severe doubts about their intentions. The restrictions can very easily return before Christmas which could cost a lot in the bookings cancellations.

I am firmly prepared for another covid wave starting March next year followed by a complete lockdown based on current template. Either that or a vaccine will be made available - both are horrible outcomes unless cosmos has other plans. I am hearing a lot of news about Antartic polar vortex bringing a cold and wet summer to Aussie shores (apparently due to global warming) so, lets see how that manifests over next few months. Exciting times, no doubt.

The American Society for Microbiology published a paper mentioning SARS-Cov-2 (and SARS-Cov-3!) on the 16th of Feb, 2008.

This paper was uncovered by The Concerned Lawyers Network, a group of Australian Lawyers who have submitted a notice of liability and potential claims (6th Nov) to Prime Minister Scott Morrison, Federal Chief Health Officer Paul Kelly, Premier Dan Andrews, Victorian Chief Health Officer Brett Sutton as well as others named in the schedule as having conflicts of interest. These lawyers, it seems mainly from Victoria, have not been mentioned before as far as I can tell.

Back
Top Bottom