2020 US Election - Let The Games Begin!

This is a comprehensive interview with Rudy Giuliani and what they've found so far. The votes for Trump overwhelmed them and they panicked and so made a lot of sloopy mistakes. All of this is recorded in some way, plus they have hundreds of witnesses. This may be a flop for the dems. The first half is with one of the Trump team lawyers.
@SummerLite,

I am trying to not miss anything here in this thread. I like Dan Bongino who appears on Fox News (which is now suspect for me since it is owned by the Murdoch family and accepted Biden as President elect without official recognition). Wish the good guys on Fox would just go to Newsmax or another channel. Thanks for posting Bongino's video with Rudy Giuliani.

Anyway, I think Dan Bongino is honest. I will add him to my list of more credible news sources.

She (Naomi Klein?) or she (Catherine?) voted for Biden? This is a long interview which I will listen to later, but was just wondering about that statement.
I too found it surprising when I read her Anti-Trump liberal tweets during these Trump POTUS years. Those people who exposed american hegimony in Bush era, promoted themselves as women's rights activists somehow fell into the same Anti-Trump gang.

Whatever the trump's survival mechanism is, it went into their "Sacred Cows" of these peopleand they lost their common sense. As Laura said "There is a program for everybody" under the noise of "us vs them" ( liberals vs conservatives , democrats vs republicans, Trump vs Deep state, US/West vs rest of the world) and so on.

I have a 75-year-old collegue at work( yes, she works in seventies to support health insurance for her 95 year old mother), who made her home Cat sanctuary, passionate do-it-right person, outspoken, very approachable, Funny and New York City resident. But, she goes bonkers to the word "Trump". She immediatly goes to say "Don't even tell me about Trump". She seems to have disgusted by Trump using NYC's establishment to get tax credits for his NYC real-estate business in 80's. I can understand this is big-put-off for the people, who thought USA establishment is "fair and square" and dont want to acknowledge the bigger Deep state's deeds (that are quickly dumped into conspiracy bucket).

I think the misconception is to think that POTUS have all the powers and is omnipotent. A lot of forces are at play. It would be interesting to ask the C's the percent of real power Trump have.

Recall that presidents receive orders, not the opposite. Trump is on a thin line.

That's a very important point to remember. Having said that, a POTUS that is trying to not just go blindly along with any agenda handed to him can still have much more power by simply saying "no" to things than a POTUS who has no backbone and will just do everything that the deep state hands to him.

Trump is a good example of a POTUS of the first category IMO. While such a POTUS has still not all that much ability to effectively do anything (especially in the long run), he does have the power to say "no" on major issues such as war, even if that then just turns out to be symbolically at the end, because the real movers and shakers just do it anyway. By this ability to say "no" he can for example delay stuff until another more fitting President comes in who just goes along. We have seen Trump say "no" on many war fronts (remember how they pushed him into war with Iran, North Korea, Syria, Venezuela, Ukraine, Russia, China etc?) and other important issues. Much more so and much more openly IMO than any other POTUS in that first category before.

I also think that this legal and philosophical ability of the POTUS to say "no" is what irks those Psychos the most. They can't accept anyone on that position who dares to say "no" on major issues handed to him. Which suggest to me that there are still legal and philosophical grounds in which the POTUS has a lot of power by saying "no" and the Psycho-creatures can't do much about it.

This ability and power that the POTUS possesses to say "no" also creates great conflicts in the ranks below, since there are those many people, (generals, officials, soldiers and ordinary people for example) who do still adhere to and believe in the idea of the POTUS being the "Commander in Chief".

For example; when POTUS decides to pull US-Troops out of Germany, Syria, Afghanistan (as Trump has tried repeatedly) something like the following happens:

1: POTUS decides to say "no" to have those troops stay there

2: The "real" movers and shakers above and below Trump (many psychopathic types, I would assume) say "no" to that "no" of the POTUS, despite him being the "commander in chief"

3: Other types of movers and shakers (generals, officials, soldiers and ordinary people) that rank below the "commander in chief" believe and adhere to the idea of the "commander in chief" and want to oblige with POTUS "no" command, since, after all, he is the commander in chief, right?

4: Some movers and shakers start the process of getting troops home while others do the exact opposite, since they don't follow the commands of the "commander in chief".

5: A conflict arises between those people honoring the idea of "commander in chief" who is supposed to represent "the will of the people" and those who do the bidding of the deep state.

6: A lot of back and forth happens and the deep staters win because they have the right people on the ground in Germany, Syria, etc. who don't follow what POTUS says.

7: Since a general or soldier usually has to just follow what the officer in the rank directly above him says, many soldiers don't question that decision from that immediate superior, even though the POTUS commanded something different. Just someone in the chain of command is needed who does not oblige with POTUS (or his superiors) decision and those below him will follow, mostly without question, in the assumption that the superior also just followed orders that were in the end ultimately really coming from POTUS.

8: Troops stay there

So a lot of what the POTUS does and has power over depends on the character and integrity of POTUS himself. If he is a psychopathic type for example, something reversely might happen in the ranks below; If Psycho POTUS says "we start war" many of those ordinary followers below his rank will believe in the idea of "commander in chief" and do what he says without questioning as well, while the real movers and shakers below and above the president are happy about it and of course also follow along. If a more or less normal human being is at that position, things can be quite different. In that case the phrase "the fish stinks from the head" has a lot of bearing.

On the question of war, a similar scenario happens while the POTUS might have even more support from the ordinary folk who believe in the idea of "commander in Chief" even if it doesn't exist in reality. If POTUS says "no" to war, there seems to be quite a bit more difficulties for the psychos to just do it anyway, compared to the pulling troops out scenario above.

Last edited:
Fantasy A: Trump saw four years of censorship on the tech giants, four years of corrupt deep state attacks on him, four years of the DNC planning to steal the election -- AND DID SOMETHING. He planned for this. He's got it.

Well, he saw four years of big tech censorship and did....NOTHING
Well, he saw four years of deep state attacks and .... ZERO of the criminals involved in the coup are even under investigation
Well, now we wait on the final fantasy... that he knew the democrats would cheat and did... ???

Fantasy B: People of integrity and courage will step forward and expose the corrupt election process. After being called racist and bigots at a Hitler-level peak of violence and censorship for the last two years.... by the media, the police AND the courts! When your courts suck dongle, your country is already lost. People aren't coming forward. Those with real knowledge know the stakes are their own livelihood at minimum, their lives and their families lives at the other end of the DNC terror techniques.

Fantasy C: It burns to the ground in short order, while patriots still remember the constitution, to restore it. Cut-off and isolate the 4 criminal cities that stole the election. Make sure they are under federal and international watch for the next election in two years. And patriots of either party get in congress and start to cleaning up. But lets not kid ourselves, the DNC is commie to the core, funded by international money and foreign states -- and love to do their bidding since "hate America" is so chic.

Reality: There are some on the Left, the real marxists, the ones that hold capital and class determine our fates, they see what is happening -- and they too are censored and deplatformed. The real non-woke feminist are banned. The alt-right didn't notice. And the banned alt-left is a little too cowardly to admit common ground. Divide and conquer worked its miracles. Unless the banned alt-left and alt-right get together to destroy the tech giants and MSM, nothing will change.

Last edited:
That's a very important point to remember. Having said that, a POTUS that is trying to not just go blindly along with any agenda handed to him can still have much more power by simply saying "no" to things than a POTUS who has no backbone and will just do everything that the deep state hands to him.

Trump is a good example of a POTUS of the first category IMO. While such a POTUS has still not all that much ability to effectively do anything (especially in the long run), he does have the power to say "no" on major issues such as war, even if that then just turns out to be symbolically at the end, because the real movers and shakers just do it anyway. By this ability to say "no" he can for example delay stuff until another more fitting President comes in who just goes along. We have seen Trump say "no" on many war fronts (remember how they pushed him into war with Iran, North Korea, Syria, Venezuela, Ukraine, Russia, China etc?) and other important issues. Much more so and much more openly IMO than any other POTUS in that first category before.

I also think that this legal and philosophical ability of the POTUS to say "no" is what irks those Psychos the most. They can't accept anyone on that position who dares to say "no" on major issues handed to him. Which suggest to me that there are still legal and philosophical grounds in which the POTUS has a lot of power by saying "no" and the Psycho-creatures can't do much about it.

This ability and power that the POTUS possesses to say "no" also creates great conflicts in the ranks below, since there are those many people, (generals, officials, soldiers and ordinary people for example) who do still adhere to and believe in the idea of the POTUS being the "Commander in Chief".

For example; when POTUS decides to pull US-Troops out of Germany, Syria, Afghanistan (as Trump has tried repeatedly) something like the following happens:

1: POTUS decides to say "no" to have those troops stay there

2: The "real" movers and shakers above and below Trump (many psychopathic types, I would assume) say "no" to that "no" of the POTUS, despite him being the "commander in chief"

3: Other types of movers and shakers (generals, officials, soldiers and ordinary people) that rank below the "commander in chief" believe and adhere to the idea of the "commander in chief" and want to oblige with POTUS "no" command, since, after all, he is the commander in chief, right?

4: Some movers and shakers start the process of getting troops home while others do the exact opposite, since they don't follow the commands of the "commander in chief".

5: A conflict arises between those people honoring the idea of "commander in chief" who is supposed to represent "the will of the people" and those who do the bidding of the deep state.

6: A lot of back and forth happens and the deep staters win because they have the right people on the ground in Germany, Syria, etc. who don't follow what POTUS says.

7: Since a general or soldier usually has to just follow what the officer in the rank directly above him says, many soldiers don't question that decision from that immediate superior, even though the POTUS commanded something different. Just someone in the chain of command is needed who does not oblige with POTUS (or his superiors) decision and those below him will follow, mostly without question, in the assumption that the superior also just followed orders that were in the end ultimately really coming from POTUS.

8: Troops stay there

So a lot of what the POTUS does and has power over depends on the character and integrity of POTUS himself. If he is a psychopathic type for example, something reversely might happen in the ranks below; If Psycho POTUS says "we start war" many of those ordinary followers below his rank will believe in the idea of "commander in chief" and do what he says without questioning as well, while the real movers and shakers below and above the president are happy about it and of course also follow along. If a more or less normal human being is at that position, things can be quite different. In that case the phrase "the fish stinks from the head" has a lot of bearing.

On the question of war, a similar scenario happens while the POTUS might have even more support from the ordinary folk who believe in the idea of "commander in Chief" even if it doesn't exist in reality. If POTUS says "no" to war, there seems to be quite a bit more difficulties for the psychos to just do it anyway, compared to the pulling troops out scenario above.

New Defense Chief Puts DoD On Notice: "All Wars Must End"

"We are not a people of perpetual war - it is the antithesis of everything for which we stand and for which our ancestors fought," Miller saidin the memo, and emphasized that "All wars must end."

"I Concede Nothing": Trump Blasts "Fake News Media" For Saying He Conceded To Biden

Guess what is trending on twitter? Guess what the diddler Jack Dorsey blocks from trending? Everything related to election fraud. That is asymmetric political bias and if people with $$$ can get him in court. He will lose. This is how McCarthism was defeated. It was asymmetic. This is how the bake-the-cake lesbots lost. If only some group of principled lawyers will take the fight to the courts, tech giants have shown extreme prejudice in their leanings. They will lose.

1605451674471.png

New Defense Chief Puts DoD On Notice: "All Wars Must End"

"We are not a people of perpetual war - it is the antithesis of everything for which we stand and for which our ancestors fought," Miller saidin the memo, and emphasized that "All wars must end."

Now if that isn't interesting, I don't know what is! This comes right after Trump seized the opportunity to fire Mark Esper in the midst of this election debacle. Can it be possible that Trump finally succeeded to put a more or less humane/rational person into that crucial position, after a lot of switching? One can at least hope so I guess. I count the fifth switch in that position in just four years of Trump "running the show".

Amazing how many people Trump had to fire (and did so!) over and over again in pretty much every crucial position. This must be an all-time record (?).

Last edited:
I too found it surprising when I read her Anti-Trump liberal tweets during these Trump POTUS years. Those people who exposed american hegimony in Bush era, promoted themselves as women's rights activists somehow fell into the same Anti-Trump gang.

Whatever the trump's survival mechanism is, it went into their "Sacred Cows" of these peopleand they lost their common sense. As Laura said "There is a program for everybody" under the noise of "us vs them" ( liberals vs conservatives , democrats vs republicans, Trump vs Deep state, US/West vs rest of the world) and so on.

I have a 75-year-old collegue at work( yes, she works in seventies to support health insurance for her 95 year old mother), who made her home Cat sanctuary, passionate do-it-right person, outspoken, very approachable, Funny and New York City resident. But, she goes bonkers to the word "Trump". She immediatly goes to say "Don't even tell me about Trump". She seems to have disgusted by Trump using NYC's establishment to get tax credits for his NYC real-estate business in 80's. I can understand this is big-put-off for the people, who thought USA establishment is "fair and square" and dont want to acknowledge the bigger Deep state's deeds (that are quickly dumped into conspiracy bucket).
Sorry, I still am not clear as to who voted for Biden. Was it Klein or Fitts?

Web Translated: Traductor de Google

Make America global again.

With the death of the dog, the rabies is over". That seems to be the logic of much of the analysis of the elections in the United States. Trump would thus be a sort of opportunist who rose to power and created a political, social, racial, cultural and ideological rift that plunged the world's leading power into a bad dream of 4 years. No one knows how it got there but now "it's dead" and U.S. politics can return to bipartisan alternation without major stridency.

Is this reading correct? I'm afraid not, or in any case it only hits the character of Trump. The rest confuses desire with diagnosis. Because Trump was the symptom and not the disease; a symptom that dropped the veil and left everything exposed. This doesn't mean making Trump a virtuous man, far from it. In fact, perhaps it was his narcissism that led him to expose, in the dispute against his opponents, an X-ray of America. But let's not do cheap psychology.

THE KRACKEN. . .

EXECUTIVE ORDERS

Executive Order on Imposing Certain Sanctions in the Event of Foreign Interference in a United States Election

FOREIGN POLICY

Issued on: September 12, 2018

THE KRACKEN. . .

THE KRACKEN. . .

EXECUTIVE ORDERS

Executive Order on Imposing Certain Sanctions in the Event of Foreign Interference in a United States Election

FOREIGN POLICY

Issued on: September 12, 2018

THE KRACKEN. . .

Really inspiring article. It would be beautiful that everything turns out as it is depicted here, although I can't help but finding it a little bit too good to be true. What will happen if these elections are declared null and void ?

Back
Top Bottom