2020 US Election - Let The Games Begin!

Choose your poison

@SOTTREADER,

I choose to read SOTT and not believe The Brussels Times are the most informed source of information. I would definitely stay away from all poison.

US Elections: Trump hints at possibility of defeat for the first time

Trump said nothing about "Defeat".

Only “time will tell” which administration will be heading the United States, US President Donald Trump said on Friday, the nearest he has come in publicly entertaining the possibility of losing the presidential election.

Headlines can be used to slant the content of an article. All Trump said is "time will tell" and The Brussels Times said that's "the nearest he has come in publicly entertaining the possibility of losing the presidential election."

The Cs said in the latest session:

Session 10 October 2020:
A: Just stay calm and patient. Goodbye.

In the last video of Toresays, she covers the Dominican machines, software and other systems being used. She and Millie investigated the voting fraud that occurred in Kentucky in 2018 where the machines where involved. They uncover a lot of details and show how the other machines in the country are connected. The key is to find who has the code to program these machines at the time of the election.. Now Tore is in Washington DC for some reason other then the rally...hmmm. She's a good one for dropping clues.

@SummerLite,

Thanks for that video by Tore. I think she is brilliant and entertaining at the same time. I am now a fan. :thup:

It's difficult to fully sympathize with Trump considering he knew far in advance that all this was coming. I was expecting him to strengthen electoral integrity straight away after his last win. I don't know exactly what he could've done via legal or executive means but it seems as if he had the opportunity to put safeguards in place or to closely monitor the process to avoid (or thoroughly expose) this mess. It's not over yet but this was irking me for a while.

it seems as if he had the opportunity to put safeguards in place or to closely monitor the process to avoid (or thoroughly expose) this mess. It's not over yet but this was irking me for a while.

@Rhythmik,

How does anyone know the limits of Trump's "opportunity" to "safeguard" anything. Perhaps even Trump needs safeguards just to survive.

And certainly, "it's not over yet". Being "irked" is a sign of dissatisfaction and possibly impatience. I know these events are stressing for all of us.

I just try to think of what the Cs said in the last session:

Session 10 October 2020:

It's difficult to fully sympathize with Trump considering he knew far in advance that all this was coming. I was expecting him to strengthen electoral integrity straight away after his last win. I don't know exactly what he could've done via legal or executive means but it seems as if he had the opportunity to put safeguards in place or to closely monitor the process to avoid (or thoroughly expose) this mess. It's not over yet but this was irking me for a while.

What you said reminded me of this poem

We are talking about America of all places here. It would be difficult in not impossible for pretty much anyone (no matter how skilled, willed or good willed that person might be) to chance that thoroughly pathologically infected system to anything even remotely resembling a "safe", "secure" or "fair" system. There are snakes everywhere you look from the personal family level, to the local level, right up to the very top.

We don't know if Trump tried it, and even if he did, he would fight against mills. Even if he would try to weed out this or that flawed system by rooting out weeds and making things better here or there other weeds will pop up almost instantaneously. I think even a Putin character with a good team in his back would find it hard if not impossible to do anything about this in a system like the US, or any other system on this 3D STS level for that matter. Anyone can only do so much if the system itself and the people who create it and are part of it seem to be determined to sink the ship as fast as possible. I would go even a step further and say that the global population has chosen a destructive route and there is pretty much no one who could or should chance that chosen path of many people. There is no savior. Free will. Those who have chosen otherwise can only do their best in changing themselves and not anything out there.

Last edited:
This is a comprehensive interview with Rudy Giuliani and what they've found so far. The votes for Trump overwhelmed them and they panicked and so made a lot of sloopy mistakes. All of this is recorded in some way, plus they have hundreds of witnesses. This may be a flop for the dems. The first half is with one of the Trump team lawyers.
@SummerLite,

I am trying to not miss anything here in this thread. I like Dan Bongino who appears on Fox News (which is now suspect for me since it is owned by the Murdoch family and accepted Biden as President elect without official recognition). Wish the good guys on Fox would just go to Newsmax or another channel. Thanks for posting Bongino's video with Rudy Giuliani.

Anyway, I think Dan Bongino is honest. I will add him to my list of more credible news sources.

We are talking about America of all places here. It would be difficult in not impossible for pretty much anyone (no matter how skilled, willed or good willed that person might be) to chance that thoroughly pathologically infected system to anything even remotely resembling a "safe", "secure" or "fair" system. There are snakes everywhere you look from the personal family level, to the local level, right up to the very top.

We don't know if Trump tried it, and even if he did, he would fight against mills. Even if he would try to weed out this or that flawed system by rooting out weeds and making things better here or there other weeds will pop up almost instantaneously. I think even a Putin character with a good team in his back would find it hard if not impossible to do anything about this in a system like the US, or any other system on the 3D STS level for that matter. Anyone can only do so much if the system itself and the people who create it and are part of it seem to be determined to sink the ship as fast as possible. I would go even a step further and say that the global population has chosen a destructive route and there is pretty much no one who could or should chance that chosen path of many people. There is no savior. Free will. Those who have chosen otherwise can only do their best in changing themselves and not anything out there.

@Pashalis not to disagree with what you say, but I just want to correct one thing.

Something is only impossible until someone does it. It only takes one person to do something for that thing to cease being impossible. In history many things were impossible which now aren't.

Let's stop falling into this mental trap to explain away things which are wholly within the realm of man to accomplish or not accomplish.

I think the misconception is to think that POTUS have all the powers and is omnipotent. A lot of forces are at play. It would be interesting to ask the C's the percent of real power Trump have.

Recall that presidents receive orders, not the opposite. Trump is on a thin line.

In regard to the bolded part above: Even if that had been what Trump said (which he hasn't) I see no reason why he wouldn't or shouldn't step down if the true results reveal a Biden win. Well, as far as I can see all of this speculation is based on Trumps short statement in his last public appearance/speech last Friday, in which he said:

First off, I also had the feeling there that Trump doesn't appear to be his usual overconfident self that he normally presents to the public. That statement could also be tactic maneuvering.
That is what I was thinking too, probably to reduce pressure on him and his supported who are feared by these threats. We will have to see whether Trump comes back like Harry Potter?
Having said that, I think it is clear that many of the Trump supporters (maybe Trump himself too) would have no problem (or much less problems than the left would have in the same situation) in accepting a win of Biden if that's what really happened. The problem is the obvious fraud on a big scale that has by all accounts taken place, which questions the legitimacy of Bidens win. If the results/election would have been more or less fair and without fraud, that would be a different story altogether. We also have noted the marked difference in the reactions of the Trump supporters to this "loss": They stayed calm and avoided confrontation and violence. How would the left have reacted?
This is true, most of the Trump followers stayed calm as of now, while lefties talked about the blood of anybody supported the president. How long they will last, we have to see. Even if Trump concedes, the situation is not going to be good in US.

Biden is saying economy will depend on how Covid goes? i.e. "we will do whatever we want". If these Trump supporters mostly mom-and-pop non-cosmopolitan citizens armed to teeth will keep quite like when the suffering hits home? I doubt it. Despite knowing Trump had more votes that necessitated rigging, "Demon Rats" failed to acknowledge that covid narration failed and peddling the same over and over is going to make more destruction. All the anti-Trump who coopted the rigging are coming out of their agenda.

Covid had mutated( will continue to) and whatever vaccine they can come up will come out short with massive casualties. Trump rallied up these people and what will happen if these people will wake up due to starvation or asteroid or something else like that. I think, Trump making statements like "We will not lockdown" is meant to these audience. Will the beaming is sufficient to make them obedient? When suffering hits home, it may not work.

We know that they will rig and it even happened even in Obama era( where some places more votes are more than population of the location). In 2016, they didn't expect the trump's victory so when the initial signs came, they couldn't much. This time, they simply stopped the counting and dumped the rigged ballots and declared the result they want.

Again, there is a bigger agenda of 4D STS ( keeping only 2 Billion people and using humans as 95% containers etc. ). It looks to me this shutting down the economy and locking people animals due to Covid is very hurried step due to positive mutations. Since 4D STS has time travel capabilities, still allowed it to happen ( in 2016)means they thought they reduce the damage in 4 years( to avoid being too obvious) and come back to power and do whatever they wanted before.

There is news that wicked witch Killary is going to US ambassidor to UN. Why the UN, even if one considers her role as Secretary of State is discredited. Aren't there any bigger positions for her to rule. Is to resurrect the pedophile/black magic based control system of global elite under US hegemony? It is possible even though Trump snubbed all these Western democracy leaders to reduce that control.

Whatever may be the speculation, the future looks bleak. Looking forward to see what C's has to say(This all looks to me as beyond 3D mechanics). We know "Wait and C", "Stay calm and watch from the front seat" so on.

As of now I'm of the opinion that there is a good chance that the results would have been quite close even if there had been no fraud. I'm still thinking though that Trump would have won more or less comfortably but not overwhelmingly.

In the end I think Lavrov made some good points about the "archaic" election system in America in general. No one should really be surprised on what is going on in an election, especially in a system such as the US:
I was talking to some of friends who thought election is fair and square. But, when I pointed out the holes in it, they are curious and open to the possibility. Based on what i am hearing in local news, there are lot more common sense Trump voters than in 2016.

That one law firm probably "caved" but hopfully there are others to replace it.
Hopefully. However, a friend of mine whose son is a policeman went to vote in person and was told he already had. It seems there was a mail-in ballot in his name sent in also! His sister sent him a website to report voter fraud and Trump's legal team contacted him, and said they would get back to him. As of now, they have not. Another friend of his was also contacted by the legal team after reporting something similar, and has not heard back from them after the initial contact

It's true they may have replacement lawyers, but I hope the transfer of collected voter fraud information by the initial team actually makes it way to them, and in a timely manner. :shock:

Hopefully. However, a friend of mine whose son is a policeman went to vote in person and was told he already had. It seems there was a mail-in ballot in his name sent in also! His sister sent him a website to report voter fraud and Trump's legal team contacted him, and said they would get back to him. As of now, they have not. Another friend of his was also contacted by the legal team after reporting something similar, and has not heard back from them after the initial contact

It's true they may have replacement lawyers, but I hope the transfer of collected voter fraud information by the initial team actually makes it way to them, and in a timely manner. :shock:

@Mrs. Peel,

I hope there was some transfer of information to the new lawyers too. You can see this is a real war/battle.

Right now all I can think of is my latest stand by thought from the Cs :

Session 10 October 2020:

Back
Top Bottom