2020 US Election - Let The Games Begin!

I took a stab at this subject here:

I also keep tabs on the American vagabond and note their scepticism on Trump, or the 2 party political system for that matter.

Again the test is quite simple I think.

Let's see what Trump does, especially with this new covid vaccines. The test are in the actions, not the words.

To trust a politician is a dangerous thing!

I also keep tabs on the American vagabond and note their scepticism on Trump, or the 2 party political system for that matter.

Again the test is quite simple I think.

Let's see what Trump does, especially with this new covid vaccines. The test are in the actions, not the words.

To trust a politician is a dangerous thing!
Yes, of course. But, as I said, it's to go in the direction of more freedom. So far Trump has not been about lock downs, or mandating vaccines. In fact, as he evolved as a leader it's become integral to his platform, this idea of liberty for all. It's what is distinguishing his stance from Democrats who want Covid mandates especially. So, there is a reversal going on: Trump and his supporters are being called fascists and racists, but are purporting individual freedoms, whereas Democrats who are purporting that their identity politics is about "inclusion," also an aspect of individual freedom, are actually "canceling" people based on their political affiliation, and even their skin color, given whites are at the bottom of their "entitlement" hierarchy.

For these reasons it seems clear that you would want to give Trump more of a chance than what we're seeing from the Dems.

As I was saying in that other post, there is still the matter of the Deep State that both Trump and the Dems are beholden to in differing ways. Trump seems to be fending off some faction of the Deep State, but that's not to say he is free of it. If he were, he'd be talking out in the open about black operations on our soil, and across the globe, and a great deal else.

It seems to me, though, that at this moment in time, even given the ultimate power of the Deep State, joining Trump in his attempt to prevail in this election seems the advantageous route to take if it's freedom -- and freedom under the law as preserved in the Constitution -- that you would like to see maintained. It's the best we have at this particular historical moment. And Trump, for all his flaws, is still a galvanizing phenomenon like no other we've seen, or are likely to see again.

So, I say "seize this moment." Be a part of this singular moment in history due to the movement that's growing up around and galvanized by President Trump.

Trump in one of his speeches says to "relish the opportunity to be an outsider." He's saying it's the outsiders who change history for the better. He's urging people not to be afraid to be who they are, to hold fast to their principles, no matter how much derision they receive. Incredible, really, what's going on. This enthusiastic movement that the MSM has so little power over. And, again, from everything we're seeing, it would seem it embodies the choice to move in the direction of greater freedom.

I thought this an interesting contrast, somehow, given these different moments in our nation's history:

"A house divided against itself can not stand."

President Lincoln

"Relish the opportunity to be an outsider."

President Trump

Last edited:
You know, I was actually thinking the same thing. He seems too jowly, for one thing. And the nose looks wrong. Even the smile.
There's someone -- forgetting the activist's name -- who swears Trump has a double. Claims there's a "red tie Trump," and a "blue tie Trump." I did look at pics with that in mind, and couldn't really see a marked difference. But here I do.

Could they be being extra careful, security wise? Or is it the website to blame?

Dark Journalist interviewed Cathrine Austin Fitts yesterday, she was on a roll, if you have the time it's almost 4 hours long, but she relates a wealth of information, she also projects if Trump wins, how the Deep State will react to his second term. She also relates a conversation with Naomi Klien (The Shock Doctrine) she admitted she had voted fro Biden.

Hm! Interesting, could this be the result of mind control. Nah, just my suspicious mind LOL.

DARK JOURNALIST EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW CATHERINE AUSTIN FITTS LIVE! Dark Journalist Daniel Liszt welcomes Former Asst. HUD Secretary and Solari Report Publisher Catherine Austin Fitts to the show for a breakthrough discussion of the Global Agenda being rolled out. Catherine sees a totalitarian great reset with the central controllers trying to keep humanity from discovering our power to shape events and make our own future! TOPICS: Deep Surveillance Digital Currency Black Budget AI Robotics Mind Control Fight for the Future Human Livestock Management Advanced Nano Technology

There's someone -- forgetting the activist's name -- who swears Trump has a double. Claims there's a "red tie Trump," and a "blue tie Trump." I did look at pics with that in mind, and couldn't really see a marked difference. But here I do.

Could they be being extra careful, security wise? Or is it the website to blame?
Just showed this pic to my husband. He thinks it's him, just a bad picture.

Here's another pic from the same group: notice the Trump pointed finger gesture. Seems to be him.

Attachments

• 35674630-8949081-image-a-45_1605371532482.jpg
    35674630-8949081-image-a-45_1605371532482.jpg
    80.2 KB · Views: 23
0564f591-ebaf-4206-8a08-521165e3cac9-jpg.40224

Does Trump never wear a wedding ring?

My comment here has nothing to do with the watermark story, which I find stretches credulity mainly because the states control ballot design and printing, and private contractors execute it. The watermark technology exists, but the task of placing it would mean an insider operation of great difficulty. It wouldn't need to rival the consortium's power, but would need to elude it.
About that watermark Steve P. graciously provided us with... Here is another perspective and it comes from Tore once again. The key to tracing ballots comes from the ink they're printed with. It is made of a substance called Graphene which has been imbedded with GPS nanoparticles. Apparently its a very expensive substance. From what I gather, the private contractors must have different formulas for this ink so that their copies can be traced back to the printer. She pointed out the mail carrier who was arrested at the Canadian boarder with having a lot of undelivered mail in the trunk of his car. He only had 2 absentee ballots in the bunch.
Graphene
Graphene (/ˈɡræfiːn/) is an allotrope of carbon consisting of a single layer of atoms arranged in a two-dimensional honeycomb lattice. The name is a portmanteau of "graphite" and the suffix -ene, reflecting the fact that the graphite allotrope of carbon consists of stacked graphene layers.
Graphene - Wikipedia

en.wikipedia.org›Graphene

In the last video of Toresays, she covers the Dominican machines, software and other systems being used. She and Millie investigated the voting fraud that occurred in Kentucky in 2018 where the machines where involved. They uncover a lot of details and show how the other machines in the country are connected. The key is to find who has the code to program these machines at the time of the election.. Now Tore is in Washington DC for some reason other then the rally...hmmm. She's a good one for dropping clues.

This is a comprehensive interview with Rudy Giuliani and what they've found so far. The votes for Trump overwhelmed them and they panicked and so made a lot of sloopy mistakes. All of this is recorded in some way, plus they have hundreds of witnesses. This may be a flop for the dems. The first half is with one of the Trump team lawyers.

I read this morning that Trump's Pennsylvania law team resigned. There is an organization out now vowing to hunt down anyone who worked for or helped Trump in the campaign and make sure they never work again. I bet the lawyers just caved. :-/

Indeed, this happened yesterday

In other news, Trump said he'd step down if the lawsuits don't work

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom