Spirit Releasement Therapy

I'm yet to read about the EE technique but I don't believe it'll solve my problems, sorry

every individual is different though we have different perceptions through our senses, and interpretations of the world
and I'm all about testing new things..
So your about testing new things but you're not interested in testing EE because you don't believe it will solve your problems. Do you not see the complete disconnect between holding these two positions? Magical thinking, a belief system based on everything is different, no one is the same, believing the feedback of what you call your 'senses' etc, is a recipe for floating off into a la-la land of self delusions that changes day by day depending on which way the breeze is blowing. As Logos 5x5 advised, until we ground ourselves in actual realities that we can work with and practically develop disciple through, the rudder comes off our boat and the keel drops away and we float about in circles of wilful self-delusion. Is that what you want for yourself?

AS a further thought, you might want to read the following thread - or read again if you have already done so - and in particular Laura's opening post, and contemplate the meaning of this for you in your circumstances:

Spirit Release Therapy - A Retrospective

I've recently been made aware that there are some people associated with this forum who have involved themselves in some sort of SRT, possibly combining it with Reiki, and also claiming to identify "alternate personalities" within themselves, AKA Dissociative Identity Disorder. This is a bit alarming for a number of reasons. Let me try to list some of my observations and experiences and conclusions which I hope will act as a "word to the wise."

Remember, a smart man learns from his mistakes, a genius learns from the mistakes of others. In the field called SRT, there wasn't a lot of material to learn from in the early days. William Baldwin's book was the main compendium out there, and he had studied older sources, finding only bits and pieces. So, when I encountered it, it seemed like a great new thing, so to say, another tool in the kit for "fighting evil".

Off I went into the fray with more arrogance than wisdom; I'm lucky I survived; I almost didn't.

The take-home message I finally understood was that, in a sense, SRT is a violation of free will. If a person gets "attached" it is usually because there is a frequency match between the individual - or some part of the individual - and the attaching entity, whether "dead dude" or elemental or demonic. If the entity is persuaded to leave, that doesn't change the individual's frequency; the only thing that can change the frequency is work on the self, by the self. That's the bottom line. And when a person thinks that "oh, it's easy, just do SRT and presto, problem solved!" they are much less inclined to do the very hard and painful work on the self. In a sense, you could say that the attaching entity is causing them the pain they COULD experience by choice, only with better ultimate results, i.e. changing their frequency, direction, and even reality.

So, essentially, when a person does SRT for another, they are violating the ultimate will of that individual to learn and grow and that has reciprocal effects on the person doing the SRT. It is as though you have placed some of your own essence/being into the place of the entity and thereafter, you are "in harness" with that individual. And if that individual is not doing work on themselves to change their frequency, then you can get pulled down with them. You probably won't match exactly, but enough damage can be done to bring about physical illness or other types of organic breakdown of your own system.

Now, all of the above is not to say that some individuals do not have a "gift" for doing SRT, shamanically, so to say. But the price they pay is usually pretty high if you follow their life trajectories, and according to what I have described above. They cannot, in any way, be considered "normal", and it is possible that their "talent" is a consequence of some past life influence, positive or negative. It could even be considered a "curse" that they must endure for a lifetime, however short it is, in order to pay for some serious lapse in other times and places. What could be worse than to be fated to have chunks of your energy taken away and stuffed in the psychic wounds of individuals who don't have the will or desire to do their own work? And after you clean them up and get them all "bandaged", they go out and play in the dirt again and again (as they will and do)?

Some thought should be given to DID, also. What if a so-called "entity" is simply a part of a fragmented personality? What are you doing but amputating parts of an individual if you seek to dismiss that part? And what goes in its place? Part of you, again, and you become fragmented yourself.

In general, the Work as Gurdjieff conceived it was designed to assist people in overcoming their mild dissociations which we can better understand by reading Martha Stout's book "The Myth of Sanity". The book is about more severe cases that may be very resistant to healing, but my point is that she does talk about the more ordinary dissociations to which everyone is heir at one time or another.

If a person's dissociated selves are mild and ordinary, there is a good possibility that they can "become one" within themselves via work on the self as we have developed it here utilizing many sources and guided by the Cs. A person who has more severe dissociation, as in actual DID, are most likely not suitable to do the Work, and cannot do it. Again, perhaps they are dealing with a karmic burden, an "infantile" spirit, or whatever; bottom line is, they just can't do the work and the most they can hope for is to try to achieve a modicum of normality as in striving to become a good obyvatal but possibly even that is out of reach. But striving is good as that is a form of working on the self.

Our policy here is that, if we encounter such individuals, we try to give them support and some guidance, but we know, realistically, that they cannot do the Work and, when the rubber hits the road, they will probably disintegrate even more. But, in the meantime, we do the best we can to help and guide even if we realize that no results - or very little - can be expected.

Now, as to the idea that one can use Reiki sessions as "SRT opportunities", well, considering all of the above, I think most of you will realize what a very bad idea that is. First of all, if a number of people are standing around with their hands on an individual and some one of the group is attempting to do SRT, it simply spreads around the responsibility for creating the "gap" that must be filled; so who is going to give a chunk of themselves to replace what is removed? Even worse, is it possible that there are gaps in other members of such a group that will create a fine new home for an entity that finds itself in discomfort? Yes, Reiki is supposed to protect against receiving back negative energies from a person being treated, but that is predicated on the idea that nothing is being "stirred up", and the only intent is to pass the life force to the individual. As most of you have guessed, in our reality, intent has its limitations and if you are intending one thing one way, and then another thing another way, what's going to happen? You can't have it both ways.

I think the above is enough of a "word to the wise".

It's best to not meddle with things you do not fully understand because you be crunchy and taste good with ketchup.

So you're looking for, more or less, a quick fix?
no, and i never said that, i was asking what's people's opinion on the most effective technique for themselves

So your about testing new things but you're not interested in testing EE because you don't believe it will solve your problems. Do you not see the complete disconnect between holding these two positions? Magical thinking, a belief system based on everything is different, no one is the same,
read what i wrote again
about EE instead of converting me you can tell why you think it's unique or better than the vagal breathing i do, sure people would appreciate more this approach

believing the feedback of what you call your 'senses' etc, is a recipe for floating off into a la-la land of self delusions that changes day by day depending on which way the breeze is blowing.
which was the whole purpose of my asking on a forum about individual opinions, unless you're viewing things from an autistic perspective i can't understand where you're seeing the incongruity

untilil we ground ourselves in actual realities that we can work with
so we should ground ourselves in that objective reality of your...senses??

PlatonicSeptic. I did read what you wrote and quoted you directly back to yourself. You stated that you had not yet read about EE but that you don't believe it will solve your problems. My highlighting this seems to have caused you distress. Yet you still avoid the question; what do you base this 'belief' on when you openly admit you know nothing about this specific approach? There is no 'conversion' nor judgement here just observation that is being reflected back to you.

i reckon I'm not the most emotionally integrated person, maybe borderline autistic sometimes, but I'd like to know that this "genetic match" the Cs mention is really what it's looking like, so i can at least not confuse those soulled around which i like to believe that I care about)

to discriminate in a perjorative sense, would counterproductive as I'm one of those socially retarded myself haha

got here by searching good resources but yet to finish any books on the subject,

unless you're viewing things from an autistic perspective i can't understand where you're seeing the incongruity

With regard to this last comment you made relating to my post, can you explain why you thought it was useful or pertinent to say 'unless you're viewing things from an autistic perspective'? I'm not autistic but are you suggesting - as per your first post above - that you think you might be? On what do you base this self-observation? As you are still a relatively new member here I ask so as to give you some free space to clarify where you are coming from in terms of your understanding of yourself.

or perhaps you could go to thesaurus and search what borderline means
i didn't affirm anything, and as the imperfect entity i reckon to be, was merely entertaining the possibility so as to understand the distortion
you know...instead of misinterpreting your question, throwing at you the burden of proof about something you didn't ask and then quoting off topic comments out of context to incite an ad hominem argument

Hi PlatonicSkeptic,

Since you've joined, you've asked several questions, however, they're not all very clear to me! For us to better help you, I'd like to ask you whether you could clarify some things:

i wanted your opinion people what are your go to material for self-work on these matters??
Which matters are you referring to?

let me clarify when i say problems what i really mean is the kind that people died, people suffered accidents, other got aneurysms, spiritual possession, all in a pretty short window of time
Could you clarify this a bit more? Do you mean that several people you know have passed away recently or are suffering and you're trying to find a way that could help you get through this? Or are spiritual attacks, that you briefly mention here, the problem you're referring to?

what i was asking was people's opinions on their most effective technique for individual work, like the one i read Laura mentioning that involved self hypnosis or sth along these lines.
Could you link to a post where Laura talked about self hypnosis? That way, we can better understand what kind of work you're referring to. Or could you otherwise explain what kind of individual work you're speaking of? Do you mean work to get rid of attachments?

In another thread, you asked the following:

but I'd like to know that this "genetic match" the Cs mention is really what it's looking like, so i can at least not confuse those soulled around which i like to believe that I care about)
so can some of you help me nail it, finally??
Could you perhaps rephrase this question? Are you asking whether there is a genetic profile that identifies OPs? Because you want to know whether the people around you who you care about have a soul or not? Please clarify if I'm misunderstanding!

Another:
the fact there are studies showing this mutation on half the incarcerated population is a compelling narrative, however, I'm not aware of any polymorphisms implied as the "cause" of primary psychopathy other than this one (rs1042778) in the literature.

i believe this can't be the only one as just 20% of the population have it (according to snpedia and the likes)

but it may be a clue to the poligenic profile of an organic portal

so my suggestion is: what do you think about inquiring your extraterrestrial friends, i know how it sounds but if you want to know the truth and they like specific questions that's how i figured I'd contribute
Is your question: Could the polymorphisms that are associated with psychopathy be a clue with regard to the genetic profile for OPs? Or did you mean to ask something else?

Thanks! :-)

Several other questions you had were also about genetics, psychopaths and OPs. I should add here that OPs are not necessarily psychopaths. They can be beneficial to society, especially in a society not ruled by psychopaths or pathological types, as they might be more likely to rely on authority. You may find this post by Laura interesting.

Last edited:
PlatonicSkeptic, I can only second Oxajil's questions. It's not easy, if even possible, to understand what kind of problem(s) you're struggling with. Are your questions posted in several topics all directly related to the same quest, or are they not? Perhaps you could open a new thread and describe, as clearly as you can, your situation and what you are looking for? This would help us to point you to specific threads or posts, or share with you what we know about a given issue. This forum is a huge collection of resources and it's not easy to find what one is looking for. On top of that, our knowledge and understanding is changing over time, so keep in mind that what you can find in an old thread posted by various members is not necessarily considered accurate or valid now.

By being vague and somehow chaotic, you're not helping us to help you and in effect, you become frustrated. There is a good chance that with some effort on your part, it can be avoided.

Back
Top Bottom