Spirit Releasement Therapy

Laura said:
I would say that if you want a good basic primer on the subject, get Baldwin's book. But there are other books that fill in the gaps and also correct Baldwin's errors.

Apologies if this has been pointed out elsewhere - if so, I haven't been able to find it.

I just finished reading Healing Lost Souls by William Baldwin and I was reading "Appendix B: Spiritual Protection" that was written by Baldwin's wife Rev. Judith A. Baldwin. A lot of what she wrote seemed to be a good approach to self work but after a while I noticed some things that sounded very much like A Course In Miracles. A little further research revealed that she had been a teacher of ACIM for 20 years.

ACIM has been discussed elsewhere on the Forum and been linked to MK Ultra programs through the work of Bill Thetford who was associated with that program and instrumental in producing ACIM with Helen Schucman, who channeled ACIM. I also recall the Cs saying something about part of the ACIM material coming from or being influenced by higher density STS sources. This could mean that Judith A. Baldwin unknowingly served as a vector and influenced his work in a specific direction and might also explain his positive view on ETs immobilising people, etc.

FWIW.

Does anybody know of anyone who is verified in doing hypnosis controlled spirit release? My spirit feels cold, I keep getting strange thoughts and my dreams are beyond scary. I'm extremely worried that I have many nasties in me and need some assistance.

Notx said:
Does anybody know of anyone who is verified in doing hypnosis controlled spirit release? My spirit feels cold, I keep getting strange thoughts and my dreams are beyond scary. I'm extremely worried that I have many nasties in me and need some assistance.

Hi Notx,
Have a look at this thread here. Patrick Rodriguez uses a medium to diagnose attachments which he then proceeds to release and treatments can be done via Skype. It is not hypnosis per se, but worth having a look at. Check out his website for more information _http://www.soulrescuesite.com/spirit-possession-attached-spirits.htm.

I just finished listening to the SOTT talk interview with Patrick and Heather, and also got caught up on the Knowledge and Being videos recently. A question that popped up for me was: Could just learning about these realities cause some spirits to release and go "into the light"? I get the impression that spirits have at least a partial awareness of what their host experiences, but maybe not complete. So might some spirits decide to leave after receiving their "education" in this manner?

HowToBe said:
I just finished listening to the SOTT talk interview with Patrick and Heather, and also got caught up on the Knowledge and Being videos recently. A question that popped up for me was: Could just learning about these realities cause some spirits to release and go "into the light"? I get the impression that spirits have at least a partial awareness of what their host experiences, but maybe not complete. So might some spirits decide to leave after receiving their "education" in this manner?

Hi HowToBe,

As I understand it, from reading the recommended literature (Baldwin, Wickland and Rodriguez) and through my sessions with Patrick and Heather, most spirit attachments are "lost" in the sense that they should have gone to "the light" but for some reason had attachments to the earth plane that held them back from doing this. By communicating with them and by calling on the help of different types of "Angels" these spirits agree to let go of holding on to the person and be taken towards the "the light". These spirits most often do not wish to harm you but may do so if they're not aware that their presence is influencing the behavior of you and your body.

This does not cover what Patrick refers to as Workers or Fallen Angels as these are spirits that have made a conscious decision to attach and the fact that their attachment is detrimental to you does not bother them. In my sessions Patrick suggested that they go to the light but made it clear that the choice was always based on free will and if they chose to come back they could do that and so far I've not experienced an attachment that he failed to persuade. He is very gentle, respectful and caring in the way he approaches and communicates with attachments, regardless of the type.

I don't think that it's likely that many will leave due to this kind of education but I guess that some could. As I see it, the way to tell is to observe how you feel, think and react closely and if you notice a difference that could be a sign that some have indeed left. Patrick has a short manual for sale on his website that has some exercises and a protocol you can follow to clear the spirit attachments that are willing to leave easily.

To become more acquainted with how spirit release therapy works I highly recommend reading this thread that Arwenn also referred to: http://cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php/topic,33064.0.html

Furthermore, it was a great help for me to read both "30 years among the dead" by Carl Wickland and "Healing lost souls" by William Baldwin to demystify the reality of spirit attachments. I think this reading also made it easier for the spirit release sessions to work for me as it helped to silence my inner sceptic :)

Thor said:
Hi HowToBe,

As I understand it, from reading the recommended literature (Baldwin, Wickland and Rodriguez) and through my sessions with Patrick and Heather, most spirit attachments are "lost" in the sense that they should have gone to "the light" but for some reason had attachments to the earth plane that held them back from doing this. By communicating with them and by calling on the help of different types of "Angels" these spirits agree to let go of holding on to the person and be taken towards the "the light". These spirits most often do not wish to harm you but may do so if they're not aware that their presence is influencing the behavior of you and your body.

This does not cover what Patrick refers to as Workers or Fallen Angels as these are spirits that have made a conscious decision to attach and the fact that their attachment is detrimental to you does not bother them. In my sessions Patrick suggested that they go to the light but made it clear that the choice was always based on free will and if they chose to come back they could do that and so far I've not experienced an attachment that he failed to persuade. He is very gentle, respectful and caring in the way he approaches and communicates with attachments, regardless of the type.

I don't think that it's likely that many will leave due to this kind of education but I guess that some could. As I see it, the way to tell is to observe how you feel, think and react closely and if you notice a difference that could be a sign that some have indeed left. Patrick has a short manual for sale on his website that has some exercises and a protocol you can follow to clear the spirit attachments that are willing to leave easily.

To become more acquainted with how spirit release therapy works I highly recommend reading this thread that Arwenn also referred to: http://cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php/topic,33064.0.html

Furthermore, it was a great help for me to read both "30 years among the dead" by Carl Wickland and "Healing lost souls" by William Baldwin to demystify the reality of spirit attachments. I think this reading also made it easier for the spirit release sessions to work for me as it helped to silence my inner sceptic :)

Wow, that's a pretty comprehensive response! Thanks for all the info. :)

I've read this entire thread. Wondering if spirit release can actually detach spirits. I've read quite a few cases of people who have had this therapy done on them, some on other forums, and they all seem to end up with them feeling some time of pain afterwards that is unbearable. It somehow seems like they get attacked by multiple attachments after they get one "released in the light" by the end of the day and need at least 2 days to cope I think.

person21 said:
I've read this entire thread. Wondering if spirit release can actually detach spirits. I've read quite a few cases of people who have had this therapy done on them, some on other forums, and they all seem to end up with them feeling some time of pain afterwards that is unbearable. It somehow seems like they get attacked by multiple attachments after they get one "released in the light" by the end of the day and need at least 2 days to cope I think.

Hi person21 and by the way welcome to our forum! You may like to check out the following topic too:

Patrick Rodriguez - Spirit Release Therapist?

Gawan said:
person21 said:

Hi person21 and by the way welcome to our forum! You may like to check out the following topic too:

Patrick Rodriguez - Spirit Release Therapist?

Thank you :) I'll read up on it when I can.

Hello everybody.this is my first post here. I wanted to know about release of jinns(genies) from a person,is it possible by spirit releasement therapy?has anybody ever had an experience with jinns?are they the same as DFE's?
One of my family members is in serious need of help with this issue,she has become seriously sick with some jinns attached to her by black magic.we don't know what to do for her.Please share your opinion with me.

aram said:
Hello everybody.this is my first post here. I wanted to know about release of jinns(genies) from a person,is it possible by spirit releasement therapy?has anybody ever had an experience with jinns?are they the same as DFE's?
One of my family members is in serious need of help with this issue,she has become seriously sick with some jinns attached to her by black magic.we don't know what to do for her.Please share your opinion with me.

Welcome to the forum Aram,

Seeing as this is your first post on the forum, we would appreciate it if you would post a brief intro about yourself in the Newbies section, telling us how you found this forum, how long you've been reading it and/or the SOTT page, whether or not you've read any of Laura's books yet, etc. There are examples in that section that will give you an idea.

I haven't had any person experiences with jinns or black magic. You can use the search function at the top of the page and read about the discussions. Welcome aboard!

Dear Menrva,thank you so much for your respnse.I would greatly appreciate everybody's guidance in finding a trustworthy help.My sister is to weak to be able to help herself.they drain almost all of her energy.

Hi amar,

Welcome to the forum, looking forward to your introduction!

aram said:

May I ask what exactly your definition is of jinn? And what are DFE's? If you mean spirit attachments, then yes, I do think it is possible to get rid of spirit attachments by spirit releasement therapy, however finding a good therapist can be very difficult. But first, I think that in my opinion, your sister should try and figure out whether this sickness is due to other things, like diet, a stressful job, interacting with people who are draining, etc. How are you sure that you're dealing with jinns? So perhaps it would be more helpful to first look at other factors that could be contributing to her sickness, if you haven't already. Hope this helps a bit! Added: I was also wondering whether your sister has seen a doctor yet?

aram said:
What exactly are her symptoms and can you provide some more detail as to how this happened?

Thank you both dear oxajil and dear truth seeker for your respnse.
My sister's story is long and complicated.She's been to a lot of doctors and undergone different tests.Nobody could find a reason for her various severe physical problems.She has sometimes visions of the entities which hurt her.for example at nights she feels tall dark wearing men come in from the bedroom door or stand behind it walking from side to side and says this always acompanied with an unxplainable fear.tests and doctors say that she is mentally healthy,too.some nights a figure comes to her while she's asleep kisses her back as if it's drilling her back with her mouth like a dracula and wakes her up with severe pain and discomfort in that area.befoe sleep it occurs many nights that she sees dark faces,skletons and freaky eyes. We live in Asia and here these entities are called jinns. I exactly don't know what they are. I read about DFE's I mean dark force entities in the internet but I don't know if they are the same as jinns or not.The reason we believe her problems are caused by jinns is that all medical tests show she is healthy and doctors and specialsts could not find a reason for all her sickness and weakness,she has experiences that I mentioned and the suspected person who perfomed witchcraft against my sister herself admitted to doing so and "burning" my sister.We are desperately looking for a therapist who could deal with this issue and jinns.

Back
Top Bottom