Session 31 December 2020

This morning when I took my crystal one idea came to mind so, please share your thoughts about it.
Wouldn't it be good if we all put Donald Trump's name under our home crystal like we all did for Ark and all of you guys ?
And add something like 'for the victory of truth and justice'...? :flowers:

I think it's a good idea. It won't hurt, and it might possibly help.

In the movies it's always practically the whole world that has gone zombie and only a small coterie of individuals who are not infected and who can see what is going on. Art imitates life it seems.

What an accurate analogy! And interestingly enough, in zombie movies zombies cannot be cured or helped. They're a lost cause. Their soul is gone and they are the 'walking dead'. Only the ones who haven't yet been infected can hope to survive the apocalypse.

Last edited:
merci pour cette séance elle est extrémement intéressante et très enrichissante.
je n'avais pas conscience de la baisse des dons.
j'ai complété ma modeste contribution.

thank you for this session, it was extremely interesting and very enriching.
I was not aware of the drop in donations.
I completed my modest monthly contribution.

"Will other people being vaccinated be a source of potential Black Death even if you don't get vaccinated?"

So, is the idea here that even if you yourself are not vaccinated, you could catch the vaccine induced "Black Death" from someone who is vaccinated?
That is perfectly possible, but how will one avoid that completely? Still, even if one catches the modified virus, the reaction may be different in someone who is not vaccinated.

It's "amusing" how disease vaccines will create disease again
wishful thinking
6 feb 2016
(Andromeda) Do you wanna ask about the Zika virus?

(L) Yeah, we've got this thing called the Zika virus. They're saying it's responsible for causing these cranial and brain malformations in babies. I'm not too sure that the Zika virus is always correlated. I haven't read any serious studies on it. It just seems to me that there are a lot of assumptions being made. Is it the Zika virus causing it? Is the Zika virus caused because of genetically modified mosquitoes, or are birth defects being caused by vaccinations?

(Galatea) What's the cause?

A: Mutations began in humans due to vaccine and then collected by mosquitoes, undergoing further mutations by combining with modifications of the insects.

Q: (L) In other words, the mutation began in the human beings. Then the mosquitoes bit them and sucked up their blood. The blood mixed with the genetic modifications in the mosquitoes, and then the mosquitoes went and bit somebody else which injected it into them? So it was a combination of the genetic modifications of the mosquitoes and the mutation of the vaccinated human? Is that what we're getting at there?

A: Yes

Thanks for sharing the session. The future of the world, as we know it, is really hanging by a hair. As was suggested elsewhere, I think we need to pray for Trump at this point. Not because he’s the divine savior, but because right now he’s the chess piece which’s move will strongly affect the future, the timeline we’ll end up on.
Yes! I try to explain to people around me that despite the thing he is not perfect, he is not evil nor totalitarian and we might all depend on him.
The press is really trying hard to present him as a clown and many fall for that

Thank you so much for this very interesting session! :love: It was one heck of a year and obviously, there's only more turmoil ahead. I hope everyone is taking good care of themselves - whatever may come, remember, we did sign up for this, so there will be a way to navigate this, and most especially, to keep learning our lessons and being of service.

I do wonder how things will keep playing out. For now, I'm doubting that the human collective will be choosing truth over lies, even though I've been meeting more and more people who've begun smelling the rat and starting to question the official narratives. Though for my taste, they're still too much oscillating between obvious conclusions and the media narratives. It actually looks like they're swinging back and forth between believing the scam narrratives and their own observations and thoughts, and I've seen over and over how when knowledge and the resulting view of the context of the overall situation is missing in a person, the draw of the scam narratives keeps pulling them back - because, as it seems to me, the foundation is not strong enough, especially if they aren't informing themselves properly. Well, nothing new, of course, but it sure is interesting, albeit really sad, to observe in real time.

Anyway, I was really glad to hear that Ark is doing better - thank DCM and thank the Chateau crew for being there for him in every way possible!

I've just sent a donation and will set up a monthly one as well. Hang in there, everyone! :hug2:

A Big Thank You for Laura, Andromeda, Artemis at the board, the usual suspects plus the Farmies & of course the C's for another jaw dropping session.

I've already transferred my monthly direct donation to CSM to avoid PayPal-whatever fees so you can get it at maximum to shine on the Light which guides us. Besides I've doubled it and will remain like that for the future months.

In case you need more, please do not hesitate to ask us/me for it. :flowers:

Greetings, I just donated $ 50, which is the maximum for my abilities because life in Croatia is bad, and I am retired and occasionally do construction work. I've been following you for 10 years. I speak very bad English. My suggestion, all together, is asking President Trump and the universe for Trump to remain president. Thank you

Back
Top Bottom