Session 31 December 2020

Thank you for this amazing session! I do not often wtite on this forum, but I read a lot!

I've just ordered this T-shirt from Revolt shop and set a monthly donation of $5 per month. That much I can afford. God bless you and thank you for your service to the Planet!

Attachments

• sick_b.png
    sick_b.png
    198.2 KB · Views: 21
Bon vous savez tous que je suis avec des revenus très modestes... je me suis endettée (800 euros) pendant 8 mois en frais vétérinaire pour ma ma petite chatonne GABY (seule Maat m'a proposé son aide financière... Merci à Elle cela m'a réchauffé le coeur) que j'aime tant je vais faire un don de 5 euros par mois en attendant de faire mieux en sachant que je ne perçois qu'une pension de 900 euros par mois et 500 euros de loyer... Je sais c'est très peu Laura, mais si je pouvais faire plus, je le ferai... je pense que vous le savez... De tout coeur avec Vous...

Well you all know that I'm on a very modest income... I went into debt (800 euros) for 8 months in veterinary fees for my little kitten GABY (only Maat offered me her financial help...). Thanks to her it warmed my heart) that I love so much I'm going to make a donation of 5 euros per month while waiting to do better knowing that I only receive a pension of 900 euros per month and 500 euros of rent ... I know it's very little Laura, but if I could do more, I would... I think you know that... With all my heart with you...

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)
Dear Perlou, since today morning I was thinking whether I should post this or not. And due to Michael B-C's statement
I'd say you only said a fraction of what you could have! Beware the old predators mind telling you to hold back and what is and isn't 'appropriate'. We welcome open networking so have no fears on that regard.
I began to feel more and more sure about doing so. Since also Laura mentioned
Perlou, please understand that we very much appreciate the thought but your situation is such that perhaps someone else can contribute in your name? It is for beautiful members such as yourself that we like to have a little surplus so we are able to help YOU when you are in need.
I thought I would offer you a small amount of money, too. It would be about 35 Euro, that is not much, but it might help a little perhaps. I dont know how you could get it but I am sure there will be a way.

I had a time when I was very very low on money, too . . . . . Warmest regards! 🥰

Since my french is not very good I translated the text with the www.DeepL.com/Translator.

Cher Perlou, depuis aujourd'hui matin, je me demande si je dois poster ceci ou non. Et grâce aux déclarations de Michael B-C

Je dirais que vous n'avez dit qu'une fraction de ce que vous auriez pu dire ! Méfiez-vous de l'esprit des vieux prédateurs qui vous disent de vous retenir et de dire ce qui est ou n'est pas "approprié". Nous sommes favorables à un réseau ouvert, alors n'ayez aucune crainte à ce sujet.

J'ai commencé à me sentir de plus en plus sûr de le faire. Depuis que Laura a également mentionné

Perlou, comprenez que nous apprécions beaucoup cette pensée mais votre situation est telle que peut-être quelqu'un d'autre peut contribuer en votre nom ? C'est pour les beaux membres comme vous que nous aimons avoir un petit surplus afin de pouvoir VOUS aider lorsque vous êtes dans le besoin.

Traduit avec www.DeepL.com/Translator (version gratuite)
J'ai pensé que je pourrais vous offrir une petite somme d'argent aussi. Ce serait environ 35 euros, ce n'est pas beaucoup, mais cela pourrait peut-être vous aider un peu. Je ne sais pas comment vous pourriez l'obtenir, mais je suis sûr qu'il y aura un moyen.

Il fut un temps où j'étais très très pauvre en argent, aussi... Mes salutations les plus chaleureuses !

Thank you for this great last session of the year ! Things are going faster and faster !
I also feel a bit like there is no more time left until it gets much worse than right now. And Right now is not very pleasant.
We are going to have to get back to a very good diet, especially after Holly days !
One sure thing is that if they wanted to forbid contact between people, they won this challenge ! This vaccine is going to accentuate the gap which is already set between people.
I hope that something is going to click in humans brain, so they will catch the last opportunity to SEE but, again I feel like it is too late...
We'll see.
On the other side I still feel so much grateful for having access to such knowledge from the forum. So, I don't have a big income, but I set up another small monthly donation to the forum.
Thank you to the Château team for everything you do, again. 🙏

Thank you to all involved for this new session! I am very happy to hear that Ark is doing well. His experience of being in room 666 and the dream he had reminded me of my last hospital experience a bit.

I had a very unnerving dream while there. I was laying in my bed and I felt a presence enter my room. I could not see it but it felt extremely malevolent .It seemed to reach into me and jerk me roughly out of my body. I was standing beside my bed and I felt extremely threatened by it and knew I had to get back into my body somehow. I must of managed it because I woke up in my body the next morning. Then as soon as I woke up I noticed the room was ice cold and ask the nurse to send someone to check the heating system. I was on a pic line to receive nutrition and the colder the room got the colder the nutritive fluid got. It started to feel like ice was flowing through my veins and I was cold inside and out. I could not stop shaking. I was getting worried because the pic line went in near my heart and I could feel that area starting to hurt from the cold fluid. All during the day I kept begging anyone who came into my room to send someone to fix the heating problem but no one did anything. A few people checked the thermostat but that was not the problem. I finally started praying for help because I was unable to get out of bed to find help myself. Towards evening someone must of called for maintenance because he walked into my room, stood there, looked at me, and said they should not have me in this room because it was freezing. He was such a dear. He said this would never do and he would take of it. I heard him walking down the hall shouting to be taken to the head nurse. It must of worked because shortly after that they moved me to another room. Felt like the cosmos heard me and sent help. Mine was the only room without heat apparently and it started right after that dream.

So to wind this up, a few days later admin came into my room and told me they were sending me to a nursing home just for a few months to gain strength before I went home. On the surface that sounded ok because I was extremely weak, but something else was screaming NO inside of me. I just knew somehow that if I went into a nursing home I would not come out alive. I knew it! I fought them on that and they relented and let me come home. I did not realize hospitals had that much power. Within days of getting home the stories of people dying in nursing homes in mass from the virus started surfacing. So I feel like I dodged several bullets so to speak during that hospital stay. I might not of been able to understand about all the various vectors of attack and how to deal with them without the knowledge I have received from Laura and this group. So thank you from the bottom of my heart. And I do appreciate the surgery and medication that saved my life but at the same time something else seemed to want to take it.

So I will be sending a donation to the address in NC because that way works better for me. This work is so important and lifesaving for many of us.
Sorry for the length of this post but I really needed to say this. Thank you

In response to the message of Win52, I also have the opportunity to get to know someof my past lives, which has helped me to better situate myself in this life.
In addition, I was fortunate to have concrete evidence, which initially took me off guard because I was not, at the time, used to this kind of thing.
Laura's sessions, which I have been reading since the beginning, and her books have helped me a lot in my research.
For my last previous life, I even had the audacity to ask my dear father, a few years before his departure, to do some research, in archives, about this life

I think anything would be possible if someone knows how, I have heard from some few people that they could do that. Although I don’t know that was true or not.
And besides that, I found out that if person is really seeking some information from one’s own Mind and heart, eventually manifest or reveal to us.
But, anyway, especially nowadays our realm is fluctuating towards to the 4th density, so lots unusual things happening.

But then, some people might influenced by Mind projections from 4th density STS or by the underground Aryans, or by the HAARP, who knows? I am just open to unusual ability that people might have.

January 14, 1995

Q: (L) Does that mean that when the soul comes into the body that it cannot, at that point, remember any of it's past experiences...

A: Cycle.

Q: (L) So it cycles like ebbing and flowing and that is the ebb point where there is very little awareness?

A: Something like that
Q: (L) I do have a question that I don't know if we could discuss it and work it out because it is a real outside one. I would like to know if the soul's electromagnetic pattern can be forcibly altered, from the outside, by another being, force, or source of energy?

A: No.

Q: (L) Is a person's soul pattern determined by the cumulative experiences of that individual?

A: Part of the equation.

Q: (L) Does a person carry within their soul pattern memories of every single incident, event or happening that has ever occurred to them throughout all realms of their experience?

A: Memories are imprint of "Past, Present and Future."

Q: (L) So, if the imprint is there... (J) "We are you in the future!" (L) Right, so if the imprint is there, and no outside force including Lizzies or Orions can...

A: You can remember us.

Q: (L) The point I am trying to get at here is that, at some level, anything that happens to us can be accessed, correct?

A: Yes.

Q: (L) And it is incorrect to say that any other being can come and erase some part of our experience and replace it with their own creation in any way, shape, form or fashion?

A: Nonsense

I made a donation on 12/6 for a magnet and I haven't received it yet. I'm in no hurry, just wanted to make sure I got one before they are gone!! :-)

We shipped it on Dec 11! I'm not actually that surprised. Mail services are usually slower at Xmas time, but since covidiocy, they have gotten worse and worse. If you don't mind waiting a bit longer, that would be great. And if by January 15th you still haven't received it, please send me a PM or an email. Apologies for this involuntary delay! Some crystal packages took up to 2 months to arrive at their destination.:umm:

It's nearly impossible to see for those who are not ready to see.

Every thing is a balance. Based on that 50% will be ready to graduate. The other half are no where near ready. That leaves 25% STS and 25% STO, keeping balance in mind. What can we expect? Some countries are likely heavily polarized towards STS. Is the US one of these? The meek shall inherit the earth!

We shipped it on Dec 11! I'm not actually that surprised. Mail services are usually slower at Xmas time, but since covidiocy, they have gotten worse and worse. If you don't mind waiting a bit longer, that would be great. And if by January 15th you still haven't received it, please send me a PM or an email. Apologies for this involuntary delay! Some crystal packages took up to 2 months to arrive at their destination.
No problem! I understand about Christmas mail and covidiocy! I sent a check to the phone company on 12/22 for a due date of 1/2 and they still have not received it and are telling me I'm going to have to pay late fees! It's almost enough to make me sign up for on-line billing. :rotfl:

It's nearly impossible to see for those who are not ready to see.

Every thing is a balance. Based on that 50% will be ready to graduate. The other half are no where near ready. That leaves 25% STS and 25% STO, keeping balance in mind. What can we expect? Some countries are likely heavily polarized towards STS. Is the US one of these? The meek shall inherit the earth!
The idea of balance, at least how I see it, isn’t so much in the 50/50 split. Those who have learned more weigh more so to speak. Balance may look more like 70/30 or even 90/10. If I had to guess though it would look more like a Pareto distribution. Here is a quick 5 min Jordan Peterson discussion on the topic.

I sent a check to the phone company on 12/22 for a due date of 1/2 and they still have not received it and are telling me I'm going to have to pay late fees! It's almost enough to make me sign up for on-line billing
I have almost all my bills set up for auto-pay, which I've been doing for a few years now. It's very convenient and there has been no hassle or issues. So I'd recommend going that route.

The idea of balance, at least how I see it, isn’t so much in the 50/50 split. Those who have learned more weigh more so to speak. Balance may look more like 70/30 or even 90/10. If I had to guess though it would look more like a Pareto distribution. Here is a quick 5 min Jordan Peterson discussion on the topic.
I don’t think my earlier post was as clear as I could have made it so I’ll try to clear it up a little bit. So keeping in mind we are only counting non Organic Portals which would make up about 50%. There is then a larger group that are basically OPs because they have not done any real work on themselves. According to the Pareto distribution this number would probably be about 60-70% of souled people (that’s a depressing number and I hope I’m wrong). That would leave about 30-40% of souled people that are actually doing some work to graduate.
I am merely theorizing and this is not something that I necessarily believe. I would think that when the shift into 4th density occurs those who have been “lazily” doing the work would be more likely to be candidates for takeover by 4d STS, although there is free will involved so that would be more of a likelihood rather than something set in stone. This group would make up most of the souled group that is doing soul work. My approximate guess for the likely STO candidates would be the hyper aggressive learners which might only make up 10% of souled individuals, which would be about 5% of the population.
I hope I am incorrect and if what I wrote is absolutely not resonating with anyone then I am more than happy to listen to better ideas because that is kinda depressing.

While watching/following the "live" of the french "Les deqodeurs", the artist (Raphael,, who makes drawings during the live and post them) just did a good one which pleased me a lot. Say otherwise, it's hot (mean recent)

Here's the link to the picture :

What does this drawing make me think about ?

First, this sentence from the last paragraph given by the C's :
The hope of your realm rests on your network
Note about : I doubt that our realm rest on this network only, but many ones. But ... maybe our commnity is one of the most structured one and also maybe one of the biggest one, or because of our networking, one of the most influencial one ?

Second thought is in regard to many people, and particularly for some (members) here, when one think that he's useless or of less importance (in general life and/or among the community itself).

At least, I remember a passage of the Lord of the Ring, I think it's when Gandalf explain to Frodon about little people that can make great things ... but it's a detail.

Globally, what I would say is that I like this image because it goes well with the STO spirit. I imagined the inversed image that would suit well for STS mindset.

What I felt important was simply to post this here, i could have wrote nothing but ... difficult for me to avoid adding some comments :whistle: :-)

Those are pretty specific details and it’s not usual to have such a detailed recollection of our past lives. How do you know those details to be genuinely past life memories?

That is a good question. How do we distinguish "our own" past-life memories from memories of our ancestors, for example? Even though I have a vague recollection of several earlier lifetimes, it is difficult to say whether those are my own or not.

Even the emotional impact of some of those earlier lifetimes may be due to genetic and energetic 'inheritance' - something like issues being passed down the generations.

I did meet one person though who confirmed one past-life memory I have: that we were both together as basically slaves in ancient India. And we both remember that our genders were swapped back then.

Back
Top Bottom