Recommended Books: Discussion

A little off-topic: there is a website called Book Depository, if you want to avoid Amazon. I didn't know the place at all - sorry if it's been posted here before. The selection is smaller but many books from the list can be found there. And now for example this:

I believe Book Depository is owned by Amazon so it may or may not help dependent on one's reason to avoid Amazon.

Yep - it seems I was right. I just checked my local Amazon home page and it's right at the bottom of the page.

"The Hero with a Thousand Faces" by Joseph Campbell is on sale on Audible today (£3 for UK chaps). This book is one of the 'optional' books in the recommended reading list. Audible are having a daily sale until the 27th to celebrate their 15th birthday so it's worth keeping an eye out for any books that may interest one whether on the recommended reading list or not.

Does anybody know if there have been any books written about the Greenbaum Speech, the history and origins of the technique?

I recently read H.P. Albarelli Jr.'s "A Terrible Mistake" about Frank Olsen's murder/death and the CIA's history with mind control, (including LSD and the whole MKULTRA slate of related projects). -It seems to me a very reasonable assumption that the Greenbaum process was a natural end result of that long and dark period, but as exhaustively detailed as Albarelli's 1000 page book was, the only mentions made of possibly successful mind programming programs were relegated to a couple of pages in the end notes which the author made no effort to expand upon or validate. Certainly the word, "Greenbaum" not once appeared anywhere in the voluminous text.

This kind of information seems relevant today, as it appears that Hollywood is falling apart, with numerous stories and rumors bubbling to the surface regarding such frightening practices as sex trafficking and ritual abuse and such. Ellen DeGeneres is implicated, and certain notable celebrities appear to be abandoning ship. There's a lot going on, people are interested and I'd like to study and be able to discuss the nature of the disease with some more concrete knowledge.

UFO's
Required.
*"Uncovering the missing secretes of magnetism"

*Hitler's flying Saucers by Henry Stevens.
Search because it's out there in the wilds.
Specifically you want to read the summary of Ether Physics found under a section on the Karl Schappeller Device which is in the book "Hitler's Flying Saucers." This will give you a glimpse of the physics of Tesla, Rutherford, Kapitza, and of course the Nazi Scientists such as Otto Schumann, said designer of the Schumann Levitator.

Worth the effort~
Pentagon Aliens by William Lynne
Occult Ether Physics: Tesla's Hidden Space Propulsion Systems and the Conspiracy to Conceal It by William Lyne
Occult Science Dictatorship: The Official State Science Religion and How to Get Excommunicated by William Lyne

Taking into account the last news about Trump and censorship, I’d rather recommend increase our OSINT knowledge. Michael Bazzell has just published the eight edition of his OSINT book Open Source Intelligence Techniques (Amazon.com: Open Source Intelligence Techniques: Resources for Searching and Analyzing Online Information (9798578577086): Bazzell, Michael: Books).
He has also an open podcast about OSINT at his web site. The link for his last publication is IntelTechniques Blog » Blog Archive » The Privacy, Security, & OSINT Show – Episode 201

have just started reading Amazing Grace yesterday, what is the recommended reading order for Laura's work??
I’d start with Amazing Grace and then the Wave series of books, as they follow events chronologically. And then either High Strangeness or Secret History of the World (SHOTW) book series: SHOTW , Horns of Moses and Laura’s book with Pierre Earth Changes & the Human Cosmic Connection.

Can you recommend books explaining the green environmentalist scams? My wife is suddenly interested in reading books about them. I recommended The Vegetarian Myth right away, but I don't know really good books covering the global warming scam and the green energy scam.

This is the an interesting book that helped me see the twists in the program,

In The Deliberate Corruption of Climate Science, Dr. Tim Ball exposes the malicious misuse of climate science by dishonest brokers to advance the agenda of the progressive left. How was legitimate science twisted into a morass of convoluted gibberish? Dr. Ball explores how and why the science was distorted for political purposes.

I recently finished the absolutely amazing audiobook 'Caesar's Gallic War and Civil War commentaries' read by Charlton Griffin. He has a little bit stern, but fitting voice for such a serious topic and doesn't shy away from sounding humorous at times. Caesar was a truly exceptional human being. Now I understand better, why he became an exemplar for many.

Began listening to the (24 hour long) truly marvelous 'Life of a Colossus' - read by the excellently sounding Derek Perkins, who is highly recommended! He has such a clear, pleasant, intellectual voice.

A very timely book today! Immediately Adrian Goldsworthy points out the main elements of the Roman republic, why it was designed so that no one man or a clique could get all the power. Then he lays out the imperfections of same Roman system and states how using it Rome was able to avoid the internal conflicts of the Greek system.. So Rome could wage war perpetually.
So much like the US today. Then in the introduction he arrives to the time of the rule of Roman emperors, which is what the republic wanted to avoid: absolute totalitarian power.
I immediately thought of the Bidet-Kamala Mafia Coup Gang now illegally occupying the US Capitol.

Think about audiobooks as a really nice background accompaniment for work: you can turn them on any time. Like when I lay out the clothes to dry or cutting my nails or prepare VitC+glycine lemonade or sit down to separate meat from bones after pressure-cooking pig-soup. Any work activity I need to do in the room, when I can't read a book, I turn Caesar on. Its like listening to a highly educated tutor. A nice way to information saturate the activity of 'working in silence' with a book read aloud. Same with the radio shows, I only listen, it feels often like listening to a professor in high school / university.

I recently finished the absolutely amazing audiobook 'Caesar's Gallic War and Civil War commentaries' read by Charlton Griffin. He has a little bit stern, but fitting voice for such a serious topic and doesn't shy away from sounding humorous at times. Caesar was a truly exceptional human being. Now I understand better, why he became an exemplar for many
In case you haven't read it yet, another really good book on him is 'Julius Caesar' by Philip Freeman. It really grabs your attention and catapults you back in time to follow along some of his exploits and how courageous a man he was.

Can you recommend books explaining the green environmentalist scams? My wife is suddenly interested in reading books about them. I recommended The Vegetarian Myth right away, but I don't know really good books covering the global warming scam and the green energy scam.
Perhaps Rob wolf and Diana Rodger's latest book may be interesting for your wife. In this book they discuss this topic (regenerative farming and its influence on the environment) in depth. I haven't read it yet, but from the reviews on Amazon it seems to be very good.
Here is the book description:
We’re told that if we care about our health—or our planet—eliminating red meat from our diets is crucial. That beef is bad for us and cattle farming is horrible for the environment. But science says otherwise.

Beef is framed as the most environmentally destructive and least healthy of meats. We’re often told that the only solution is to reduce or quit red meat entirely. But despite what anti-meat groups, vegan celebrities, and some health experts say, plant-based agriculture is far from a perfect solution. In Sacred Cow, registered dietitian Diana Rodgers and former research biochemist and New York Times bestselling author Robb Wolf explore the quandaries we face in raising and eating animals—focusing on the largest (and most maligned) of farmed animals, the cow.

Taking a critical look at the assumptions and misinformation about meat, Sacred Cow points out the flaws in our current food system and in the proposed “solutions.” Inside, Rodgers and Wolf reveal contrarian but science-based findings, such as:

• Meat and animal fat are essential for our bodies.
  • A sustainable food system cannot exist without animals.
  • A vegan diet may destroy more life than sustainable cattle farming.
  • Regenerative cattle ranching is one of our best tools at mitigating climate change.
You’ll also find practical guidance on how to support sustainable farms and a 30-day challenge to help you transition to a healthful and conscientious diet. With scientific rigor, deep compassion, and wit, Rodgers and Wolf argue unequivocally that meat (done right) should have a place on the table.

It’s not the cow, it’s the how!

Back
Top Bottom