May I ask which grocery store, and which of the 5 Holiday Inns? Any suggestions how I can find other particular businesses?
If you have a particular place you want to go, call beforehand. Or you can do what I and my husband did in Texas. We walked into a Chinese buffet restaurant and when the hostess wanted us to put on masks, we just said, no, we'll take our business elsewhere. We turned around to walk out, and then the hostess called us back to go in without a mask. We went in, enjoyed the buffet with no ill effects and it's been two weeks! Guess the covid couldn't find us!

I think there is nothing one can do but accept peoples free will. I also had to learn similar lessons when talking to some close friends who are also insisting on getting vaccinated. Up to now I hope I can at least convince my children not to do it, but ..... :-[ 😵😧
After reading all this comments I decided that I would put some more energy in convincing my children, meaning: Collecting all the material that is available and encouraging them to read it - at least. And I think I will need to discuss it more seriously than I did until now.

She's missing that the vaccines are meant to make people sick, dead or controllable robots. The one thing no one is allowed to say for risk of being called a conspiracy theorist.

If I was someone intending on using a vaccine for these evil reasons there would be no better time to do this than now.

I mean, check this out

• Create an atmosphere where your product is seen as infallible.
  • Simply refuse to report on adverse effects.
  • Control the health system and what information comes out from there once people start suffering.
  • Act and run society as if everything was normal except for the fact that people have to take this product, there's heavy media censorship and lack of transparency from all major private and public institutions.
  • When the situation gets critical that a sufficient mass of people have been maimed, send in the military to subdue the rest and remove any mask of compassion you had.
  • Rule society with an iron fist with both wearable and implantable technology on your subjects. Leverage AI and technology to maximise soft power to the extent you don't even need a police force.
  • Your subjects will have no individual rights, no rights to their bodies, can't fight back, can't own anything including land, can't have kids without your say so, can't think without your implantable technology telling you what it is they are likely thinking about etc.

What a future! Obvious for now they hide it but soon they will reveal it and the reveal will get more and more pronounced as we go into it as indeed this future is going to be bleak to the ruled which happen to be us regular people and at some point we'll need to know our place and our lack of rights and be okay with it. I think that's what these people are working towards.

I am fortunately so far in the situation that I do not have to lead a "double life". But I don't know yet how it will be if the situation comes to a head and vaccinations are forced or whatever people come up with. Even in our housing project (about 100 residents) there are people who have already informed police if someone did not wear a mask in a store. It's insane what this Plandemic makes out of people.
It does not make but just reveals what is inside.
I've wondered about using the approach of giving the impression that I would have the vaccine, so if someone asks, I could say, "I haven't had the call yet." I've decided against that...I don't want to add the guilt of being misleading to the already tumultuous negativity I feel swirling ever closer. My defense against the attack on my being has to be, for me, truth, honesty and openess. ..of course, it's makes me vulnerable, but only if I let it...instead, my stance on not consenting to this vaccine is reinforced every time I repeat my reasons.
I do not understand why do you fell the guilt, if it is for your protection being misleading so why then? It is past time of being nice when some of those you are being nice to would abridge your free will and lead you to your death with a smile on their face and virtue signaling all the way if given a chance.

It does not make but just reveals what is inside.

I do not understand why do you fell the guilt, if it is for your protection being misleading so why then? It is past time of being nice when some of those you are being nice to would abridge your free will and lead you to your death with a smile on their face and virtue signaling all the way if given a chance.
My guilt would be that I'm not being true to myself...I feel no guilt for others. My protection is made up of many things, but one of those is to be as true and honest as I can be. Probably is naive, I understand that, but strangely it gives me strength to know in a world of duplicity and deceit, I'm not adding to that. And thats not to say that I think Tuulikki is being either of those things...I think she is cleverer than me in her tactic.

Thank you. Not late at all. May I ask which grocery store, and which of the 5 Holiday Inns? Any suggestions how I can find other particular businesses?
We stayed near the airport. A Red Roof actually (we have pets). (Drury is the best if no pets imo)

Small local grocery. Or two for ice/drinks etc. And a large convenient store for gas (which, in Dec had asked that I wear a mask).

When we passed through in Dec I always attempted to go inside a business without a face-covering. There were very few places that allowed it, then. Certainly not the hotel which even asked that I cover my nose as well. :cry:

More recently it was quite different. Some still voluntarily do their little ritual but the signs are gone and more than half, I'm guessing, are just done with it.

Or maybe we just visited the right places.

Last edited:
After reading all this comments I decided that I would put some more energy in convincing my children, meaning: Collecting all the material that is available and encouraging them to read it - at least. And I think I will need to discuss it more seriously than I did until now.
I am in a similar process. My daughter wants to go to Europe this summer and the airlines will no doubt require the jab. I would add videos to that info collection. Video speaks louder than words to the younger generations. (Especially if it has a background music track) The interview clips have to be carefully chosen to not overload and drone on too long.

One of my pet beefs, is that you have to practically produce a doctoral thesis to combat the blatant lies and shoddy propaganda we are inundated with. But we are talking life and death of our flesh and blood, so... I have to become a video editor/news consolidator/propagandist/content creator myself.

It does not work to just say “I have done the research and this stuff is pure garbage. Don’t do it.” And it is a real ultimate sort of test of allowing free will if they choose to go ahead with it.

I am in a similar process. My daughter wants to go to Europe this summer and the airlines will no doubt require the jab. I would add videos to that info collection. Video speaks louder than words to the younger generations. (Especially if it has a background music track) The interview clips have to be carefully chosen to not overload and drone on too long.

One of my pet beefs, is that you have to practically produce a doctoral thesis to combat the blatant lies and shoddy propaganda we are inundated with. But we are talking life and death of our flesh and blood, so... I have to become a video editor/news consolidator/propagandist/content creator myself.

It does not work to just say “I have done the research and this stuff is pure garbage. Don’t do it.” And it is a real ultimate sort of test of allowing free will if they choose to go ahead with it.
Tell her not to come to the UK when she visits Europe unless she wants to be bombarded by 24/7 propaganda.

1617140768353.png
Such condescension coming from a government paid add. Why do they think a creepy bearded guy is an intelligent professor that will convince us??? They have such low opinion of us and our intelligence that they put their interns on the project. Were is the data that backs up their statements? They think that because it was made by the scientist-priest that we are to believe this? Go pound sand.:deadhorse:🏖️ (punding+sandy beach)

It goes its course now... :cry: I will have to take it as it comes and continue to work on MY immune system.... Ivermectin I have already taken.
I don't know if it is against his free will to ask you to pray for him. :huh:
That is a good question! I would wager that it is a form of spiritual manipulation to pray for someone to do something that they willed not to do. Even if it is for them not to experience the negative consequences of their choice. Maybe, it is like being an over protective mother that prevents their child from being hurt. So, I think the prayers should be for you and to help you through this. IMHO.

I admire your honoring of his free will, even at your pain. A test of character.

That is a good question! I would wager that it is a form of spiritual manipulation to pray for someone to do something that they willed not to do. Even if it is for them not to experience the negative consequences of their choice. Maybe, it is like being an over protective mother that prevents their child from being hurt. So, I think the prayers should be for you and to help you through this. IMHO.

I admire your honoring of his free will, even at your pain. A test of character.
Why not just pray that their eyes may be opened? I don't think that abridges free will.

Back
Top Bottom