This stuff is getting more and more ridiculous and I don´t see the end of it....
Basically, one has to present negative quick test for about every other aspect of life except for supermarkets, grocery stores, gas stations, pharmacies and banks. Currently....

Thanks to all contributing to both reading projects - it´s a life savior in these times!!!!! :flowers:

The NRW Ministry of Health has determined that the "Corona Emergency Brake" will come into force for Bonn from Wednesday, March 31, 2021. However, in its general decree, which also comes into force on March 31, the city goes beyond the so-called test option pursuant to Section 16 (2) of the NRW Corona Protection Ordinance and requires customers who wish to enter stores or use hairdressing services to provide a documented negative rapid test result.

As of March 31, 2021, the motto will thus be "test, click & meet." For people who have not tested, "click & collect" (order and collect) will continue to be possible.

This means that retail outlets offering goods beyond everyday needs and museums will remain open with restrictions, and body-related services can continue to be offered. However, the stores and museums may only be visited and body-related services may only be used with a daily negative coronal test. Even a visit to the hairdresser in Bonn is only possible with a negative test result.

After the incidence value for Bonn was above 100 for the third day in a row on Monday, March 29, the state issued a general decree that same afternoon stating that the "emergency brake" would apply in Bonn from March 31. Subsequently, the city reached an agreement with the NRW Ministry of Health on the so-called test option, which it published on Tuesday, March 30, via its own general decree. It comes into force on Wednesday, March 31, and is initially valid until Sunday, April 18, 2021.

...In Bonn, there are currently 161 test centers that have been commissioned by the city administration to provide the free citizen tests. The city's website, www.bonn.de/schnelltest, contains a list of more than 30 test centers that have agreed to publish their details. Anyone who does not know where tests are performed should ask at the nearest pharmacy or their doctor's office.

The city of Bonn is expanding the measures of the NRW Corona Protection Ordinance. A general decree stipulates that visits to retail and hairdressers are only possible after submitting a negative rapid test. Different rules apply to supermarkets.

...from Wednesday, March 31, new rules will apply in retail and cultural institutions such as museums. These should initially remain valid until April 18th. Purchases in shops and visits to the hairdresser are only possible in Bonn if customers present a daily negative quick test beforehand.
As the city announced on Tuesday afternoon, a daily negative quick test or self-test is necessary, the result of which must be confirmed by one of the currently 161 test stations . Citizens who cannot or do not want to submit such a test can still order goods online and receive them at the shop entrance (Click & Collect), provided the shops have such an offer.

Contrary to what the crisis team announced on Monday, visiting the hairdresser will only be possible after submitting a test. The same applies to the other body-hugging services such as visits to a beautician. Supermarkets and grocery stores will continue to be accessible without testing. “The test option tightens the current regulations. We are committed to using many tests to identify as many infected people as possible and thus reduce potentially contagious encounters, ”said Mayor Katja Dörner. At the same time, she announced: "We reserve the right to withdraw this variant if it has a negative effect." At the moment, after the openings from March 8, "no increased risk of outbreaks" could be determined, according to a press release.

Or you can do what I and my husband did in Texas. We walked into a Chinese buffet restaurant and when the hostess wanted us to put on masks, we just said, no, we'll take our business elsewhere. We turned around to walk out, and then the hostess called us back to go in without a mask. We went in, enjoyed the buffet with no ill effects and it's been two weeks! Guess the covid couldn't find us!
That didn't work for us the next time. :curse: We went to a different restaurant yesterday. The host asked if we had a mask and I said no. He said you have to wear a mask. I replied, no, I don't want to. He said, well, we require it. So we said, OK, we'll take our business elsewhere, turned around and started walking out. Then the host said, "Have a nice day!" Losing our business was no big deal to him, since most others comply.

I don't HAVE to eat at a restaurant, so leaving was no hardship for me. But it makes me sad and aggravated to see so many people still walking around with masks on. I estimate there is still about 95% wearing them even though Texas removed the mandate a few weeks ago. (The display of mindless obedience, as talked about in this SOTT article, The 'unvaccinated' question of the New Normal ideology -- Sott.net)

I have never worn a mask during this plan-demic. I walk about in the stores, looking at the others with masks, hoping to engage. But mostly they just slide by, eyes downcast. :-(

Last edited:
I saw the following article about "overwhelmed" hospitals in Paris due to "third wave". They say that now due to that they are going to choose whom to treat. :-(

And also saw the following case of adverse reaction to one of the vaccines.

photo_2021-03-31_16-52-54.jpg

Queensland had been under another 3 day lockdown and mandatory masking, it might be extended because more 'cases' are being discovered. Kind of timely considering the Easter long weekend is coming up and that talk about the vaccines are being rolled out is intensifying. Nothing like timing in applying pressure! I noticed this week that my account in the government portal I use for tax, medicare, social security etc now has a tab called 'vaccination record'.

Here's a good one to put on the list of Freudian slips - from Queensland Chief Health Officer, Dr Jeanette Young:

I'm just wondering if there is possibility for any shift in all this madness ? Number of states in USA are stopping mask mandate and FL Governor is one that is pushing even more, with demands of CDC to let ship cruses to operate or he will sue and also talking against covid passports. In my opinion there is big possibility of split between the US states, just don't know how would this go with rest of the world?

The League for Human Rights has sued the Belgian state for its decisions during the pandemic - they lack a legal basis. Now the strict corona rules have to be reversed. Otherwise there is a risk of a fine. Following a court ruling, Belgium has to withdraw all measures to contain the coronavirus within 30 days due to insufficient legal basis. This was decided by a court in the capital of Brussels in the first instance after a lawsuit by the League for Human Rights, several media reported on Wednesday. A spokeswoman for the Interior Ministry confirmed the verdict. The League for Human Rights sued the Belgian state a few weeks ago because the decisions made during the corona pandemic had no legal basis. The ruling now provides for a fine of 5,000 euros a day - but a maximum of 200,000 euros - if it is not implemented. According to the Flemish newspaper De Standaard, the Belgian state can appeal. However, this would have no suspensive effect.

Another explosive court ruling from Austria that also describes the PCR test and "infected" as faulty.

Why not just pray that their eyes may be opened? I don't think that abridges free will.
I suspect that it will be a waste of energy, however I believe that such a prayer has to have a qualifier of: In Accordance of His/Her Free Will. I have evangelical friends who pray constantly for me to come to Jesus so I know that it is a form of spiritual manipulation. They believe that it is the only way for me to be saved so they mean well. But for me it is a form of condescension of my own spiritual awareness. I think that this type of prayer is like praying for peace on earth, unlikely to happen. I also believe the person must ask before a prayer will be effective. Ask and you shall receive.

However, that said you maybe right. Has anyone had any experience of praying for someone to make a 180 of attitude and it worked?

I suspect that it will be a waste of energy, however I believe that such a prayer has to have a qualifier of: In Accordance of His/Her Free Will. I have evangelical friends who pray constantly for me to come to Jesus so I know that it is a form of spiritual manipulation. They believe that it is the only way for me to be saved so they mean well. But for me it is a form of condescension of my own spiritual awareness. I think that this type of prayer is like praying for peace on earth, unlikely to happen. I also believe the person must ask before a prayer will be effective. Ask and you shall receive.

However, that said you maybe right. Has anyone had any experience of praying for someone to make a 180 of attitude and it worked?
I believe in your qualifier. What I had in mind is that some form of inspiration, e.g. a dream or something they may read or hear in conversation or experience, might just evoke a change of direction in them. I met a guy who was a reiki practitioner who believed he was often helped to go in a particular direction by synchronicities that would occur to him. Such events would always make him sit up and listen.

I believe in your qualifier. What I had in mind is that some form of inspiration, e.g. a dream or something they may read or hear in conversation or experience, might just evoke a change of direction in them. I met a guy who was a reiki practitioner who believed he was often helped to go in a particular direction by synchronicities that would occur to him. Such events would always make him sit up and listen.
Most likely then it would only work on those who are seeking higher knowledge. So, both points are valid. It totally depends on the person's openness to weather such a pray would work. Now the question is should we determine weather or not that person is open and thus pray for their awakening? Can we truly determine that?

Yes, states are stopping mandates, but people are still wearing masks! They have been so well indoctrinated, that they don't realize they can just go about their business with no mask. They cannot overcome their learned helplessness.
James Corbett explains this phenomenon fairly well in this article:

Two weeks ago I had to do a Covid test because I caught the Rhinovirus from my granddaughter. The test was taken from the throat, it came back negative and the flu lasted for 10 days. The GP diagnosed it correctly from the first time. In our family, both my husband an I and my daughter and her daughter had the RhV more or less in the same time.

Yes, states are stopping mandates, but people are still wearing masks! They have been so well indoctrinated, that they don't realize they can just go about their business with no mask. They cannot overcome their learned helplessness.
Yes, you are absolutely right. They have been well trained by fear, they are like mice that have learned which corridor to take and which turn to aim at to get the food. They have been infantilised. Pavlov would be pleased. It is a tragedy, a human disaster.

I've been thinking about this a lot since I asked this question.... And came to the conclusion that it's absolutely not okay if someone didn't ask it. Because everything is lessons and I don't want to be the one to interfere with other people's lessons and then blame them for not being allowed to live through them. If praying would do any good at all in this case. I think you only support the "other" side.

Since I was very agitated that day, I still turned to the divine cosmic spirit before I went to sleep and "chatted" a bit about how I was doing with it and in the end thanked him for "offering" my husband and I these lessons and allowing us to learn from them. And sometimes we don't even know in advance what one situation or another is important for, at first it may seem scary or bad. But in the end, something completely different comes out of it.

I was really worried for two days whether everything will go well after his vaccination, but he had only a slight fever and was simply exhausted. Even if something had happened, I couldn't have helped it. I could only have given my best. As I had done in advance. I think that's all we can do. What is important IMO is that we act no matter what when asked. That was a good lesson... Thanks ... :flowers:

And no, I have never met anyone who has made such a 180 degree turn.... :-/

Back
Top Bottom