:halo:

In other news:

Weimar Court Prohibits Mask-Wearing, Distancing Measures and Rapid Testing At Schools

Access the link to read the translated article in full. One can only hope that sanity is starting to break out. Since we know gaslighting/brainwashing is a huge component of the scamdemic, the following are relevant and may be of interest:

Thank you Jeep for the information you share.
I visited the worldviewweekend site and noticed this article about a 2016 Children's movie "Hedgehogs" (Not to be confused with "Sonic the Hedgehog" from 2020)

Plot excerpts ;
"The film is about a respiratory virus with characters masked up and living in fear.

In one scene, a young veterinarian named Scott chains hedgehog Bobby down to a medical table and forcibly applies an unknown medical procedure. He explains to Bobby that it’s for his own good:
“We’re going to find you a forever home. You’re going to be one happy hedgehog. All we have to do is get your shots taken care of. That’s no fun but we don’t want anyone to think you’re carrying the virus.”

The movie ends with the hedgehogs being cleared of any connection to the virus and people being saved by a wonderful new vaccine. A news reporter reports “breaking news about the infectious virus!”
“Let’s shoot it over to a local expert for more,” she says."

The link for the trailer is gone. I found this 3min clip that covers the relevant gaslighting, programming aspects well.

It's interesting to see what comes up due to the competition between various vaccine manufactures and those that fund studies about these vaccines.

So Sputnik V Twitter page published the following news, showing that mRNA vaccines have much higher chances of causes thrombosis than AstroZeneka's vaccine. One of the commenters wrote that there is a conflict of interest, because Oxford University actually participated in the creation of the AstroZeneka's vaccine. And Sputnic V's page also posted that "cerebral vein thrombosis from COVID itself appears to be 8 times and for portal vein thrombosis 10 times higher than for mRNA vaccines."

"Funny" how on one hand they do obviously promote the idea of vaccination, and defend mRNA vaccines at the same time.

Anyone has any idea what this can be?

My dad who is diabetic had the first shot from Pfizer a couple of week's ago.. he had no immediate reactions but I've recently learnt that he's constantly complaining of thirst - for about 2 - 3 weeks now. More often than not he's now drinking around 8 pints of water daily, including getting up in the middle of the night due to thirst.

He's been monitoring his blood / sugar from the prick tests he has and all seems normal on that front?

At the moment they are just taking this increased level of thirst is a thing that will pass but obviously I immediately thought back to the vaccine as soon as I heard about it.

What can make someone excessively thirsty all the time?
Interesting connection, SOTTREADER.

I only know that the inflammation caused by covid-19 causes glucose spikes. After doing some research, I found an article about the covid vaccine also causing glucose spikes. Of course, it made it sound like this is a sign for diabetics that “it’s working,” and they only need to watch their blood sugar for a week or two and maybe increase insulin.
How about that inflammation, though?
Where is it happening and what is it doing?
I don’t understand the mechanisms behind diabetes well enough to make an educated guess.
I’m glad your dad’s numbers are level, and I’m hoping for the best.
Apparently excessive thirst is usually caused by too much glucose in the blood, and the diabetic’s body will pull water for the muscles and tissue to try to flush it out. Maybe a diabetic’s body reacts the same way to other “inflammation causing” agents?
If you find an answer, please update!

Interesting article - unfortunately I was unable to access the full text:
Bioessays

2021 Apr 15;e2000312.
doi: 10.1002/bies.202000312. Online ahead of print.

Can ketone bodies inactivate coronavirus spike protein? The potential of biocidal agents against SARS-CoV-2​

Alaa Shaheen 1

Abstract

Biocidal agents such as formaldehyde and glutaraldehyde are able to inactivate several coronaviruses including SARS-CoV-2. In this article, an insight into one mechanism for the inactivation of these viruses by those two agents is presented, based on analysis of previous observations during electron microscopic examination of several members of the orthocoronavirinae subfamily, including the new virus SARS-CoV-2. This inactivation is proposed to occur through Schiff base reaction-induced conformational changes in the spike glycoprotein leading to its disruption or breakage, which can prevent binding of the virus to cellular receptors. Also, a new prophylactic and therapeutic measure against SARS-CoV-2 using acetoacetate is proposed, suggesting that it could similarly break the viral spike through Schiff base reaction with lysines of the spike protein. This measure needs to be confirmed experimentally before consideration. In addition, a new line of research is proposed to help find a broad-spectrum antivirus against several members of this subfamily.

Acetoacetate is one of the three ketone bodies produced by a ketogenic diet.

Where is it happening and what is it doing?
I don’t understand the mechanisms behind diabetes well enough to make an educated guess.

Diabetes falls into the category of autoimmune diseases. The immune system attacks pancreatic cells and destroys their ability to produce insulin. I am diabetic, but not from birth. I follow these comments closely because, as I have said many pages ago, before the diagnosis and hospitalisation for diabetes, I had contracted a severe flu and its associated symptoms. It is likely that I had already been developing it, because as a child I had psoriasis, which is also an autoimmune skin condition. The flu at that time may have triggered the diabetes altogether.

It then remains to consider the possibility that these vaccines may trigger a severe autoimmune reaction from a latent condition.

Red Cross is not going to accept plasma donations from people who have been vaccinated. Blood donations might be subject to a deferral period after vaccination and the Red Cross will ask for vaccine manufacturer and vaccination date before scheduling a donation.
It makes me wonder if people would want a blood donation from a vaccinated person? That may be perceived as contaminated. I think it was Judy Mikovits who said that a significant proportion of the American blood supply was already contaminated with vaccine created bits and pieces. It's quite shocking when you think about it.

Diabetes falls into the category of autoimmune diseases. The immune system attacks pancreatic cells and destroys their ability to produce insulin. I am diabetic, but not from birth. I follow these comments closely because, as I have said many pages ago, before the diagnosis and hospitalisation for diabetes, I had contracted a severe flu and its associated symptoms. It is likely that I had already been developing it, because as a child I had psoriasis, which is also an autoimmune skin condition. The flu at that time may have triggered the diabetes altogether.

It then remains to consider the possibility that these vaccines may trigger a severe autoimmune reaction from a latent condition.
A scary thought.

It would be causing type 1, rather than type 2. Type 1 is autoimmune. Type 2 is metabolic and normally slow onset where the cells becomes steadily more unresponsive to insulin. This forces the pancreas to make more insulin. Eventually it just wears out. At least, that was my take on it, and I'm not an expert. Most people with type 2 get insulin resistance and I guess they steadily wear their pancreatic cells over many years. Type 2 can be reversed if it's treated metabolically. Type 1, that's another story!

At this time, there has been no reason given for Teffaha's licence being cancelled and Teffaha claims that she has not had any complaints from her clients.
I believe it's a case of professional boards and members of that profession victimising those that challenge the system. Same thing happens with health care professionals. Advocate Me's response to their class action members:

100-year-old Chilean woman denied access to supermarket in Chile for lack of digital health pass

The elderly woman, who was there to buy her lunch food, said she did not know how to obtain the permit. The company continues to insist it cannot make exceptions.

Images and video footage of the incident sparked outrage after going viral. The store security guard who denied her entry insisted that he would lose his job if he let in the woman without her access pass. :shock:

At some point in time they will be coming for our lives telling us politely they would lose their jobs if they failed to take us out...
Another embarrassment to the technocrats who run Chile. Since this widely viral incident, the government now says that 80 year olds and onwards no longer need a pass to go grocery shopping.

In my digs here on the coast, entering week 8 of quarantine, the second full quarantine for our city since this scam started over a year ago, surpassing the 4 week maximum that the Chile technocrats printed for quarantine guidelines. I'd say 70% of the non-essential" small businesses or more will be gone after this shit show lightens up, if ever. The big secret, the mass vaccination is making things worse not better!

Got my horsey Ivermectin gel for when the vaxxed become scary new virus factories and become dangerous to all.

Interesting that Deagle has Chile as one of the better off countries in 2025 but it indicates that Chile will lose 1 million people between now and then.

Editorials

Covid-19: politicisation, “corruption,” and suppression of science​

BMJ 2020; 371 doi: Covid-19: politicisation, “corruption,” and suppression of science (Published 13 November 2020)Cite this as: BMJ 2020;371:m4425

Read our latest coverage of the coronavirus outbreak​

1. Kamran Abbasi, executive editor
  2. Author affiliations
When good science is suppressed by the medical-political complex, people die
Politicians and governments are suppressing science. They do so in the public interest, they say, to accelerate availability of diagnostics and treatments. They do so to support innovation, to bring products to market at unprecedented speed. Both of these reasons are partly plausible; the greatest deceptions are founded in a grain of truth. But the underlying behaviour is troubling.
Science is being suppressed for political and financial gain. Covid-19 has unleashed state corruption on a grand scale, and it is harmful to public health.1 Politicians and industry are responsible for this opportunistic embezzlement. So too are scientists and health experts. The pandemic has revealed how the medical-political complex can be manipulated in an emergency—a time when it is even more important to safeguard science.

From November. So there's some appreciation that things have been hijacked.

Back
Top Bottom