Whoopsie!

South African B1351 coronavirus variant affects vaccinated patients more easily than the unvaccinated, warn Israeli researchers

The South African B1351 variant of the Wuhan coronavirus appears to affected vaccinated people more easily than the unvaccinated. A study done in Israel reported the concerning discovery, adding that vaccinated people are more affected than unvaccinated ones. It elaborated that the B1351 strain impacts immunized people up to eight times more than those who have yet to receive COVID-19 vaccinations.

I've been watching this in short segments (it's over 4 hours long!), and I find the discussion very interesting and enlightening. I'm only halfway through it, but basically the committee interviews lawyers from different countries who are fighting legal battles against the tyrannical restrictions. Hearing these lawyers really gives a clear picture of the horror of the situation and the utter corrpution behind it.

However, the most impressive talk that I've seen in this session so far was not from a lawyer, but a lady by the name Leslie Manookian. She has a background as having been working at Goldman Sachs interviewing the top-elite CEO:s, then realizing their evilness ca 20 years ago, and now she's started her own foundation to fight for justice. Anyways, I highly recommend listening to what she's saying, and she's quite funny, too. A direct link to where her segment starts (around 1hour, 18min) HERE.
Thanks @aragorn for your link, and also @XPan for your video link and your summary, I have watched al of it, The most disturbing presentation was from the lawyer in Chile, my heart goes out to her, she looked to stressed, and exhausted. she describes her struggle using the legal process, but unfortunately as she stated, the legal system is corrupt as are all institutions in Chile.

Natalia Ravanales explains the situation in Chile which is outmost extreme (full Nazi). They already go all the way of Agenda 2030 population reduction. Changing the entire Chilean Constitution in the background - while the people get fed (paralyzed) with numbers of positive cases. Preparation of laws making it possible to kill weak and disabled people. Laws for kids (to vaccinate them, by force against/away from parents) and to transfer them to the Government. Only 1 lawyer is active against it - and this woman is mighty brave and not afraid. Incredible woman.

Yes, as she stated the government is in the process of passing into law, a euthanasia bill, and as you posted above, legislation and passing to law, children will be declared wards of the state, bypassing parental rights, especially if they refuse vaccination of the child/children they will automatically become wards of state.

She then went on to discuss the situation in Chile, it has been previously reported, but the extreme measures have remained in place since the beginning of the pandemic. Armed military patrol the streets, checking permits to ensure citizens are in compliance, they are only allowed out of their homes for 2 hours 2 days a week for food. The population is in a constant state of fear, the only information they receive is from state authorized propaganda. They have been so brainwashed they are afraid to protest and of course the other fear factor, the strong military presence.

She stated she has presented hundreds of cases to the judicial system violating citizens rights, but because of the corruption, nothing is ever resolved. She also stated that 240,000 cases of urgent medical needs have been ignored because of the pandemic. Probably, but who knows, with information being so tightly controlled, hospitals must be virtually empty.

She is a very brave and courageous woman, fighting the good fight alone, she said she will never give up, and believes in the divine, and that justice will eventually prevail. She called this a spiritual war against the people.

As, the lawyer Riener Fullmich stated at the end of per presentation, if we do not act now, what is happening in Chile could be a possibility for the rest of the word, he also acknowledged that this is a spiritual war. The last segment with Michael Swinwood, was also interesting, also stating that this is a spiritual war, and taking control of the children.

Thanks to you both for the links very interesting, wanted to share my thoughts

On the 4th day they took another PCR test, and when the test results were negative they released me on the 7th day to freedom. I never left the hotel room for 7 days, and it was a great exercise in mental discipline and self control to keep in a right frame of mind. I survived by having a daily routine of reading, exercise, martial arts self practice and also working on my laptop. Besides working, I shifted the other routines daily to different times just to keep it “exiting”.

Thank you for sharing all these details. It's amazing all these procedures and threads waiting for the government quarantine centers.

The daily routine is really a good tool, a support to keep oneself centered and "useful" so that the mind does not go to war with oneself.

I think I'll insert some martial arts movements in my practice. Thank you!

I forgot to add to my previous post, There was an interesting anecdotal piece from Michael Swinwood, he talks about his mentor, who had been a very astute and succesgul criminal lawyer in practice for fifty years.
He visited him recently, he only watches MSM news, he absolutely believes, Fauci and Sanjay Gupta as a result, he got the jab, he asked him did he know what was in it, his reply NO!

This highlights, for me anyway, it is not ones level of intelligence that determines ones level of compliance, it is the susceptibility to propaganda. He of course cautioned against watching TV or listening to the radio.

In the piece of Sputnik about Pfizer successfully covering up safety failures, an article of Le Monde dd16-1-2021 is referenced about failing Rna integrity of its vaccin. As we were keeping watch for Frankenstein re-combinations, this could be of interest:

The Core of the Problem​

Even though the manufacturer does not seem to be eager to go into a lot of detail relating to the death count, recent data shows that high fatality rates may be caused by the flaws of mRNA technology, which hasn’t been widely used before the COVID-19 pandemic.

In early 2021 leaked documents from European Medicines Agency (EMA) servers described in Le Monde article revealed serious problems that Pfizer was facing while switching from lab tests to full-scale commercial production of its vaccine. According to the documents, there was a significant loss of RNA integrity during the process – from 78.1 percent to 59.7 percent, with some batches at 51 percent. In layman’s terms, “low RNA integrity” not only means that Comirnaty has a low concentration of the active substance but also that more than 40 percent of mRNA is unstable and can produce random and harmful instructions in the body. Leaked documents also show that Pfizer tried to overcome the problem by increasing the dosage, which led to a higher percentage of inflammatory cases, thrombophilia, paroxysm, and other adverse events.

Done on the 4/22/21 and posted today. (zoom video below)

Doctors. Tenpenny, Madej, Merritt, Palevsky, and Northrup. (Dr. Tenpenny calls this group the dream team)

Points of interest:

Vaccinated vs unvaccinated, what going on here?

Shedding or transmission, which is it?

Blood issues: men women, and children.

5G and EMF are these also at play here?

89 more injections coming.

We no longer have governments; we have psychopathic rulers.

No one will be coming to save us.

Morgellons syndrome is discussed as a real thing.

Take a hot alfalfa bath, the Nano fibers leach out of the body and collect to the alfalfa. (also a special soap watch for details)

If you have a job helping the pharmaceuticals, consider quitting.

Singing, tones, and music can heal, and change the DNA.

Get together regularly. Sing, dance, cook, talk, have a potluck!

First autopsy performed on COVID patient in Argentina reveals "culpable homicide".

Last November 17, 2020, Dr. Lilian Aristeo, together with the lawyer Miguel Ianolfi, after "a lot of effort" and a struggle "against the whole system" achieved the first autopsy of a patient with COVID in Argentina.

The autopsy determined that the patient had actually died of chronic hepatitis and that the death was due to an erroneous protocol applied by the hospital, which is now facing a lawsuit, which doctors, lawyers and family members are preparing.

In the piece of Sputnik about Pfizer successfully covering up safety failures, an article of Le Monde dd16-1-2021 is referenced about failing Rna integrity of its vaccin. As we were keeping watch for Frankenstein re-combinations, this could be of interest:

The Core of the Problem​

Even though the manufacturer does not seem to be eager to go into a lot of detail relating to the death count, recent data shows that high fatality rates may be caused by the flaws of mRNA technology, which hasn’t been widely used before the COVID-19 pandemic.

In early 2021 leaked documents from European Medicines Agency (EMA) servers described in Le Monde article revealed serious problems that Pfizer was facing while switching from lab tests to full-scale commercial production of its vaccine. According to the documents, there was a significant loss of RNA integrity during the process – from 78.1 percent to 59.7 percent, with some batches at 51 percent. In layman’s terms, “low RNA integrity” not only means that Comirnaty has a low concentration of the active substance but also that more than 40 percent of mRNA is unstable and can produce random and harmful instructions in the body. Leaked documents also show that Pfizer tried to overcome the problem by increasing the dosage, which led to a higher percentage of inflammatory cases, thrombophilia, paroxysm, and other adverse events.
The failure of the this genetically modified vaccine shows that the creators of mRNA are way over confident in their intelligence. The fact that mRNA degenerates faster than expected shows that what they do know is insignificant to what they do not know. Furthermore, they don't even know that they do not know! Arrogance much!

Reminds me of our "great thinker" D. Rumsfeld.:nuts:
Rumsfeld stated: said:
Reports that say that something hasn't happened are always interesting to me, because as we know, there are known knowns; there are things we know we know. We also know there are known unknowns; that is to say we know there are some things we do not know. But there are also unknown unknowns—the ones we don't know we don't know.

Thanks @aragorn for your link, and also @XPan for your video link and your summary, I have watched al of it, The most disturbing presentation was from the lawyer in Chile, my heart goes out to her, she looked to stressed, and exhausted. she describes her struggle using the legal process, but unfortunately as she stated, the legal system is corrupt as are all institutions in Chile.

Yes, as she stated the government is in the process of passing into law, a euthanasia bill, and as you posted above, legislation and passing to law, children will be declared wards of the state, bypassing parental rights, especially if they refuse vaccination of the child/children they will automatically become wards of state.

She then went on to discuss the situation in Chile, it has been previously reported, but the extreme measures have remained in place since the beginning of the pandemic. Armed military patrol the streets, checking permits to ensure citizens are in compliance, they are only allowed out of their homes for 2 hours 2 days a week for food. The population is in a constant state of fear, the only information they receive is from state authorized propaganda. They have been so brainwashed they are afraid to protest and of course the other fear factor, the strong military presence.

She stated she has presented hundreds of cases to the judicial system violating citizens rights, but because of the corruption, nothing is ever resolved. She also stated that 240,000 cases of urgent medical needs have been ignored because of the pandemic. Probably, but who knows, with information being so tightly controlled, hospitals must be virtually empty.

She is a very brave and courageous woman, fighting the good fight alone, she said she will never give up, and believes in the divine, and that justice will eventually prevail. She called this a spiritual war against the people.

As, the lawyer Riener Fullmich stated at the end of per presentation, if we do not act now, what is happening in Chile could be a possibility for the rest of the word, he also acknowledged that this is a spiritual war. The last segment with Michael Swinwood, was also interesting, also stating that this is a spiritual war, and taking control of the children.

Thanks to you both for the links very interesting, wanted to share my thoughts
Just watched the rest of it this morning and I agree, the description by the lady from Chile was horrifying, and my heart goes out to her and her lonely struggle. The indications of legalizing euthanasia and government custody of children were especially frightening.

Towards the end, Reiner F. says out explicitly that he thinks that "in the end, it's all about the children", which sent chills down my spine. If the ultimate target is the children and those to-be-born, wow, there are no limits to their evilness. The world is truly in the grips of the devil.

While I salute Reiner F. and his group for what they are doing, I was a bit disappointed in something he said during the interview with the lady from Chile. I'm paraphrasing, but he said something like "Why are the people [those in Chile] allowing this, are they stupid or what? Why aren't they protesting?" Well, at that point the interviews had been going on almost for three hours, so maybe he was a bit tired at that point, and his frustration got him to say that. However, as we all know here it is with a high probability not wise to make a target of yourself, especially if you're not in a position to have any leverage. In any case, I thought that his 'scolding' was inconsiderate, especially when the lady/lawyer from Chile was obviously in a lot of distress.

It was nice to hear that many of those present emphasized the spiritual aspect of this battle – the concept of knowledge and being came to mind as I listened to them. The Canadian lawyer at the end even talked about self remembering, maybe he has read Gurdjieff?

I'm paraphrasing, but he said something like "Why are the people [those in Chile] allowing this, are they stupid or what? Why aren't they protesting?" Well, at that point the interviews had been going on almost for three hours, so maybe he was a bit tired at that point, and his frustration got him to say that. However, as we all know here it is with a high probability not wise to make a target of yourself, especially if you're not in a position to have any leverage. In any case, I thought that his 'scolding' was inconsiderate, especially when the lady/lawyer

It's a sentiment I can empathize with. At this point, over a year into two weeks to flatten the curve, my patience with the zombies dutifully masking up when walking alone in a park, carefully socially distancing when approached, and lining up for an armful of the gene therapy mystery juice, is completely exhausted. It's beyond obvious that this doesn't end until enough people stand up and say it's over ... but it seems there are too many people who prefer slavery, and their gullibility and cowardice is dragging global humanity into a planetary hell.

Past a certain point it's incredibly difficult not to view them with contempt. It's an ugly place to be but I've been feeling that way more strongly as this stretches on.

I've been onto the the UK Gov website to check up on Yellow Card Reports and the format for reporting has completely changed. Previously, there was the usual blurb and then the information, in a table format was displayed below, so it was really easy to go down the list and see the ADRS. Now, not only is the information limited to within paragraphs of writing, but it is scant, to say the least!

I got a good chuckle out of this essay.

So I have decided that because the vile political Left, which I despise in the abstract, wants me to take their coveted vaccine, I simply will not. After the horrifying displeasure of meeting several of their militant COVID-19 restriction enforcers in person over the past year, I have become even more steadfast in my stance.

My newly formed and well-developed opinion on vaccines is this: if those bastards want me to get the jab, I’m not going to do it, because it annoys them.

Back
Top Bottom