Stories of Covid vaccination side effects or worse

SHEDDING OR TRANSMISSION:

Dr. Tenpenny did a great job, with charts and diagrams to explain the difference. I can’t find the video now, BUT I did find a recent video of her and 4 nurses discussing the issue, and a lot more. Well worth the watch. Shedding vs Transmission starts at minute 4:00

For a layman like myself, it really adds up to the same thing: bad juju is passing ‘from’ the injected persons to the un-injected persons. But since words have meanings and that counts, let get it right.

Video points of interest:

Injected vs non-injected. Terminology, and meaning of transmission and shedding.

Inadept discussion on what the ‘transmission’ can possibly do to the un-injected person.

What can I do if I live with, or close to an injected person?

The 20 mechanisms of injury.

Those who take the jab, should except the responsibility. (physically & spiritually)

According to the medical journal SAGE (UK) 60-70% of persons who have taken both injections will become sick or die in the 3rd wave this fall. (minute 23:20)

This is a spiritual battle and we need to pray. (meeting is concluded with a prayer)

Video below:

How do you know that?

I'm inclined to think you are right, but even the authoritarian source, "Snopes" was unable to confirm their claim of "False" beyond "because we said so" conjecture.

That strikes me as Twitter-grade offense-hunting logic. Hundreds of millions of social media snippets have handily demonstrated that anybody can, on the fly, invent rational-sounding (in immediate 256 character isolation) but otherwise utterly nonsensical reasons for holding silly positions on any subject under the sun.

Asking to place a magnet on somebody's arm isn't a violation. If they say 'no' then you don't do it.

To experiment on myself, I'd first need an armful of drugs which we do have reason to believe is a bad idea, (based on far more than "because I said so").

It seems you are opposed to learning more about this through rational discovery. Why is that?
There's nothing rational about this thread.

SHEDDING OR TRANSMISSION:

Dr. Tenpenny did a great job, with charts and diagrams to explain the difference. I can’t find the video now, BUT I did find a recent video of her and 4 nurses discussing the issue, and a lot more. Well worth the watch. Shedding vs Transmission starts at minute 4:00

For a layman like myself, it really adds up to the same thing: bad juju is passing ‘from’ the injected persons to the un-injected persons. But since words have meanings and that counts, let get it right.

Video points of interest:

Injected vs non-injected. Terminology, and meaning of transmission and shedding.

Inadept discussion on what the ‘transmission’ can possibly do to the un-injected person.

What can I do if I live with, or close to an injected person?

The 20 mechanisms of injury.

Those who take the jab, should except the responsibility. (physically & spiritually)

According to the medical journal SAGE (UK) 60-70% of persons who have taken both injections will become sick or die in the 3rd wave this fall. (minute 23:20)

This is a spiritual battle and we need to pray. (meeting is concluded with a prayer)

Video below:

K dude. I'm out. I give up.

I don't know if I'm just imagining things, but some of my acquaintances and relatives who have had the Covid jab seem to have suddenly grown older much faster than what would be normal. For instance, I just met my wife's aunt and her husband, who I haven't seen in ca 3 months, and their appearance and 'aura' almost scared me. When seeing them, I thought to myself, "No way, man! They look unnaturally fragile and old". (they both are jabbed twice with Pfizer).

I'm just curious, has anyone else witnessed something similar?

It appears that magnetic nano-particles have been a part of the game for a while now...

Tiny iron oxide nanoparticles coated with silica may seem like an unlikely player in enabling Norway to fight the coronavirus outbreak.

But it turns out these particles, when coated with silica, have a strong affinity for RNA, the genetic material inside the virus that causes COVID-19.

Researchers at NTNU's Department of Clinical and Molecular Medicine and the Department of Chemical Engineering in collaboration with St. Olavs Hospital are building on this affinity in developing a test method that uses the magnetic particles.

The problem for Norway and countries across the globe is that the reagents needed to test for COVID-19 are in short supply. In conventional tests, reagents are used to extract RNA from the virus so it can be identified, said Professor Magnar Bjørås at NTNU's Department of Clinical and Molecular Medicine in a webinar Monday evening.

The new test uses the nanoparticles to extract RNA from a solution containing a sample from the patient. The solution contains substances that crack the virus open so that its genetic material can be extracted. RNA from the virus in the solution is strongly attracted to the silica-covered magnetic nanoparticles. The next step is to use a magnet to pull the RNA-covered particles out of the solution.

-Mind you, this particular method is diagnostic, and doesn't describe vaccines containing magnetic nano-particles, rather adding the nano-particles to samples taken from patients. -But it doesn't seem farfetched at all to think that some bright spark might have come up with a reason to include those particles with some of the vaccine lots.

Bjørås said the lab at NTNU's Department of Chemical Engineering that is making the magnetic particles can make 30-40,000 tests a day, a rate that can be increased after Easter. The plan is to scale up to be able to produce a minimum of 150,000 tests per week, he said. Robots can also help run parts of the test to speed up the testing process.

Several of the (very aggressive!!) debunking stories have noted that some people who tried the "Covid magnet challenge" found themselves non-magnetic. That would seem to indicate, if there are indeed instances of magnetic drugs being injected into people, merely that it isn't happening in every case. One failure to stick to a neodymium magnet wouldn't necessarily be representative of all cases. While that seems obvious enough, it is an observation ignored by the Twitter-grade debunking efforts.

The C's did mention that chipping would happen, but wouldn't be universal in application.

I don't know if I'm just imagining things, but some of my acquaintances and relatives who have had the Covid jab seem to have suddenly grown older much faster than what would be normal. For instance, I just met my wife's aunt and her husband, who I haven't seen in ca 3 months, and their appearance and 'aura' almost scared me. When seeing them, I thought to myself, "No way, man! They look unnaturally fragile and old". (they both are jabbed twice with Pfizer).

Yes. My daughter and her partner were over a few weeks ago and he looked terrible. He was sitting hunched over and something was wrong with his complexion. He looked fragile and ill. I was shocked. They both had the pfizer injections.

Yes. My daughter and her partner were over a few weeks ago and he looked terrible. He was sitting hunched over and something was wrong with his complexion. He looked fragile and ill. I was shocked. They both had the pfizer injections.
Yes, I noticed the same with my mother-in-law who has recently received the Pfizer jab. She was wheezing, had a deathly-white complexion and aged a hell of a lot.
This is all like a science fiction nightmare.

I did some more looking around; here's another paper on magnetic nano-particles used in conjunction with vaccine tech (this was published in 2018)...

~~~~~~~~~~~
Abstract

RNA is now widely acknowledged not only as a multifunctional biopolymer but also as a dynamic material for constructing nanostructures with various biological functions. Programmable RNA nanoparticles (NPs) allow precise control over their formulation and activation of multiple functionalities, with the potential to self-assemble in biological systems. These attributes make them attractive for drug delivery and therapeutic applications. In the present study, we demonstrate the ability of iron oxide magnetic nanoparticles (MNPs) to deliver different types of RNA NPs functionalized with dicer substrate RNAs inside human cells. Our results show that use of functionalized RNA NPs result in statistically higher transfection efficiency compared to the use of RNA duplexes. Furthermore, we show that the nucleic acids in the MNP/RNA NP complexes are protected from nuclease degradation and that they can achieve knockdown of target protein expression, which is amplified by magnetic stimulus. The current work represents the very first report indicating that iron oxide nanoparticles may efficiently protect and deliver programmable RNA NPs to human cells.

~~~~~~~~~~~

And another one...
~~~~~~~~~~~
Abstract

The magnetic field has been proven to enhance bone tissue repair by affecting cell metabolic behavior. Magnetic nanoparticles are used as biomaterials due to their unique magnetic properties and good biocompatibility. Through endocytosis, entering the cell makes it easier to affect the physiological function of the cell. Once the magnetic particles are exposed to an external magnetic field, they will be rapidly magnetized. The magnetic particles and the magnetic field work together to enhance the effectiveness of their bone tissue repair treatment. This article reviews the common synthesis methods, the mechanism, and application of magnetic nanomaterials in the field of bone tissue repair.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

After looking at the current state of the science, it is seeming rather less absurd than it did at first glance to think that some of these shots might indeed leave subjects with enough iron material inside them to attract a magnet. -A magnetic property specifically intended to be there.

My first thought, however, is, "Wouldn't they have worried how people would react? They can't have believed nobody would notice!" (Though, I suppose.., amalgam fillings in teeth don't set off airport metal detectors, so...)

Or maybe just good ol' wishful thinking at work. The C's mentioned that, but I didn't imagine it taking quite this form.

Last edited:

I visited my mother last week whom I hadn't seen for a month (I was feeling under the weather after my last visit, so I stayed at home and was also away for a bit) and I thought that her mental capacities had deteriorated considerably. When I talked to her about a certain issue she for the first time said that she didn't know what to say. For someone who was quite outspoken about certain issues this struck me as odd. Then again, her dementia had already started before she received the mRNA non-vaccines, so perhaps I am making too much of it.

She also had a little accident (diarrhoea) last month when we went out for a walk (she said it was a first), so we had to return to her room. The smell made me want to leave, it was that strong and unhealthy, so I was wondering whether there was any viral shedding going on. I reported the incident to the staff, they mentioned that the norovirus was going round, but that her symptoms were different.

This might be worth reporting. Del Big Tree is not feeling too well. He reported he's suffering from some unexplainable health issues pertaining to fatigue. He's had to rein in his schedule as can barely walk any distance without feeling tired!

My first thought is an attack. He's the one person really sticking it to the PTB nowadays in such a vocal and in-your-face way. I hope they don't get him with the heart attack weapon they've been using to take out African leaders and elephants in Botswana.

BBC finally wrote something about women's menstrual cycles

I haven't read the article. Can't stomach anything from the BBC nowadays.
I just finished reading it.

Wow. You're not kidding. My stomach was churning in disgust by the end. They spent the final quarter of the article accusing the population of spreading lies and misinformation, calling everybody names, (while they themselves were lying and misinforming with abandon). It's amazing that this doesn't even seem abnormal today. It's not even a joke now to say, "Welcome to the Soviet UK."

There was no comment section either, so that artificial pressure release valve wasn't present. Either they don't know as much about population control as they think, or they want to find themselves hanging from lamp posts in the near future.

Back
Top Bottom