Stories of Covid vaccination side effects or worse

Had a very long talk with an in-state colleague this evening. She's pretty angry that the mask mandate has been dropped because she knows that the unvaccinated will take advantage and put the vaccinated at risk (to which I made no comment). Also told me that there were no side effects to speak of and that the vaccine ought to be mandatory like Hep-B and MMR; and people can just suck it up if they want to participate in things.
Then she asked me about the conspiracy theories, knowing I'd be well versed. I went through several, mark of the beast, fertility impairment questions, suspicions of prion implants, serious questions regarding coagulopathy, etc. She'd never heard any of these, which really surprised me. I reminded her about 'Covid-toes' and LE amputations secondary to C-19, then she remembered. I told her I had heard from reliable sources that there had been these issues with the vaccines as well as the infections.
I think I put her mind to rest by saying I did not feel safe in going to a couple of upcoming medical conferences, being at airports or around people yet. Did not say it was because all my colleagues were vaxxed! She thanked me for keeping myself and also the others in our cadre safe.
I decided not to send supporting information. Getting better at strategic enclosure. I have no desire to convince her of anything. She asked some questions and I answered her questions. I value the friendship.

So how come there are no antibodies after the vaccines? If that is the case and is widespread?

Found in Nature this article which shows the viral load of vaccinated and unvaccinated patients is the same for 12 days. It looks like after 12 days the viral load for vaccinated reduces somewhat. Here's the link below to the page with an easy-to-understand graphic. Basically the study attempts to compare vaccinated to unvaccinated infected people vis a vis viral load. (Post vaccine infection, breakthrough infection) This surprises me that we don't know, if the authors are accurate. They say in this report published March 29, 2021: "However, the effect of vaccination on viral load in COVID-19 post-vaccination infections is currently unknown8."

So the vaccines don't reduce the viral load for at least 12 days and then modestly reduced thereafter? Has this been made clear to us all? I have had hands full exploring what it's like to meet up with people who have had the Pfizer. I've had strong reactions of feeling ill and other less obvious reactions. I am observing I should take Ivermectin after these exposures. Ivermectin - I've copied below the information I found some months ago on the prevention and treatment of a viral infection. In any case, whether someone chooses to use an anti-infective of some description, it seems important to know your immune system is functioning when exposed to vaccinated people. At a mininum based on previous discussions on this topic here.

Front Line Covid-19 Critical Care Alliance - group of top emergency MD/Researcher/medical school instructors pored over all the medicines in use to look at what safe ones might work. They have landed on vitamins and Ivermectin as being successful in prevention and treatment. As you can imagine, they have been shut out by officialdom and have finally had to come out and challenge CDC and WHO et al. as supressing vital information. Apologize if they have been introduced here before. I have been following this discussion and don't recall seeing their work mentioned in terms of protection that surpasses the vaccine so far as I am concerned. They say the pandemic is over with what they have shown in research. If adopted.

Here's the link:
I-MASK+ Protocol | FLCCC | Front Line COVID-19 Critical Care Alliance
What I think the article is trying to establish is that viral load decreases, thereby outward transmission does, confirming that the vaccine works in the respect of halting the spread. The abstract of the article;

Beyond their substantial protection of individual vaccinees, coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19) vaccines might reduce viral load in breakthrough infection and thereby further suppress onward transmission. In this analysis of a real-world dataset of positive severe acute respiratory syndrome coronavirus 2 (SARS-CoV-2) test results after inoculation with the BNT162b2 messenger RNA vaccine, we found that the viral load was substantially reduced for infections occurring 12–37 d after the first dose of vaccine. These reduced viral loads hint at a potentially lower infectiousness, further contributing to vaccine effect on virus spread.

The full article...https://www.nature.com/articles/s41591-021-01316-7#ethics

My sister who's in her late 40's got the first dose of one of the mRNA 'vaccines' (I believe it was Pfizer but not certain) around a couple weeks ago. Not long before she got the first shot I told her I was concerned about her getting it, and asked her if I could send a link to an article about it. She said 'of course' but I doubt she looked at it. She told me she's getting the 'vaccine' out of concern for our parent's since they have some health issues. This past week she went to the hospital for shortness of breath and severe dizziness, and after some tests were done and after she tested negative for Covid a few days ago, she was told recently she has bronchitis. She said her blood work came back fine. She had some health issues prior to getting the first shot but the severe dizziness is new (at least to me).

She works in retail full-time and is constantly on her feet going from one station to the next. She also wears a mask the entire shift. I imagine she is exempt now from wearing the mask during her shift due to her condition. Even so, I wonder if she'll continue to wear a mask once she goes back to work as she doesn't seem to see the harm in it when I've talked to her about it.

This might be worth reporting. Del Big Tree is not feeling too well. He reported he's suffering from some unexplainable health issues pertaining to fatigue. He's had to rein in his schedule as can barely walk any distance without feeling tired!

My first thought is an attack. He's the one person really sticking it to the PTB nowadays in such a vocal and in-your-face way. I hope they don't get him with the heart attack weapon they've been using to take out African leaders and elephants in Botswana.
He's been doing a lot of travelling too. All those other people on the plane who have been vaccinated?

I'm not sure if this is the right thread and it is hearsay at this point because I haven't had time to research it. A young women coming back from educational leave at work has a mom who has taken both shots, is a nurse and signed up for a study after the second shot. The nurse reported to her daughter that it was to check for antibodies and after 2 months the study showed that there were no antibodies detected effectively making the shot worthless. Or in this case even more worthless than originally thought in my case. What are the chances of this studies results being made public? Probably slim to none.
Isn't it the Spike Protein that the "vaccine" is all about, not the virus. It looks like this is only one part of the Sars-Cov-2 virus. That's why it's different from all the other vaccines on the market.

This may have been covered somewhere in the forum already but anyway... article below. I have a feeling what it describes may turn out to be a major issue in future. In short, the mRNA para-vaccines act on human immune system as a whole and can alter it's responses not only to SARS-CoV-2 but to a variety of other pathogens as well, including fungi. While modification to the former has been studied in depth (obviously), we're yet about to learn about the latter...

Research suggests Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 vaccine reprograms innate immune responses

Researchers in The Netherlands and Germany have warned that Pfizer-BioNTech’s coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19) vaccine induces complex reprogramming of innate immune responses that should be considered in the development and use of mRNA-based vaccines.

Jorge Domínguez-Andrés and colleagues say that while the vaccine has been shown to be up to 95% effective in preventing infection with severe acute respiratory syndrome coronavirus 2 (SARS-CoV-2) and subsequent COVID-19, little is known about the broad effects the vaccine may have on the innate and adaptive immune responses.

In the current study (not peer-reviewed*), the research team from Radboud University Medical Center and Erasmus MC in the Netherlands, and the Helmholtz-Centre for Infection Research (HZI), Hannover Medical School (MHH), and the University of Bonn, in Germany, confirmed the efficacy of BNT162b2 vaccination at inducing effective humoral and cellular immunity against several SARS-CoV-2 variants.

However, they also showed that the vaccine altered the production of inflammatory cytokines by innate immune cells following stimulation with both specific (SARS-CoV-2) and non-specific (viral, fungal and bacterial) stimuli.

Following vaccination, innate immune cells had a reduced response to toll-like receptor 4 (TLR4), TLR7 and TLR8 – all ligands that play an important role in the immune response to viral infection.

Neta and colleagues also found that cytokine responses to fungi were increased following vaccination.

The mRNA BNT162b2 vaccine induces complex functional reprogramming of innate immune responses, which should be considered in the development and use of this new class of vaccines,” writes the team.
A pre-print version of the research paper is available on the medRxiv* server. A preprint is a version of a scholarly or scientific paper that precedes formal peer review and publication in a peer-reviewed scholarly or scientific journal.

The accelerated development of new vaccine technologies​

Since the COVID-19 pandemic began in late December 2019, researchers across the globe have been racing to develop vaccines to help combat the global healthcare crisis.

The scale of the pandemic has led to the accelerated development of new mRNA-based vaccines, the first of which to be registered was the BNT162b2 vaccine from Pfizer-BioNTech.

This vaccine is based on a lipid nanoparticle–formulated, nucleoside-modified mRNA that encodes the spike protein of the SARS-CoV-2 strain that was isolated early on in the pandemic in Wuhan, China.

The spike protein is the main structure the virus uses to infect host cells, and its receptor-binding domain (RBD) is a primary target of neutralizing antibodies following natural infection or vaccination.

Several phase 3 trials have shown that BNT162b2 elicits broad humoral (antibody) and cellular responses that protect against COVID-19. However, many challenges remain while this and other mRNA-based vaccines are rolled out globally, with the emergence of new variants being of particular concern.

The variants that have emerged in the UK (B.1.1.7 lineage), South Africa (B.1.351), and Brazil (P.1) contain multiple mutations in the spike that could impact disease severity, viral transmissibility, and vaccine effectiveness.

The capacity of BNT162b2 to induce effective humoral and cellular immunity against the new SARS-CoV-2 variants is only now beginning to be understood,” says Domínguez-Andrés and colleagues.
Furthermore, an unexplored area is whether BNT162b2 vaccination has long-term effects on innate immune responses:

This could be very relevant in COVID-19, in which dysregulated inflammation plays an important role in the pathogenesis and severity of the disease,” writes the team. “Multiple studies have shown that long-term innate immune responses can be either increased (trained immunity) or down-regulated (innate immune tolerance) after certain vaccines or infections.”

What did the researchers do?​

The researchers showed that one dose of the BNT162b2 vaccine induces high concentrations of anti-spike and anti-spike RBD antibodies, while a second dose three weeks later elicits even higher levels.

All the post-vaccine serum samples tested effectively neutralized the B.1.1.7 variant, but 37.5% showed decreased neutralizing activity against the B.1.351 variant.

These data support the evidence that B.1.351, and possibly other variants, may be able to escape vaccine-induced humoral immunity to a certain extent,” say the researchers.

What about the cellular response?​

Vaccination with BNT162b2 has been reported to activate SARS-CoV-2-specific CD4+ and CD8+ T cells, and to increase the production of immune-modulatory cytokines such as interferon-γ (IFN-γ).

Domínguez-Andrés and colleagues, therefore, assessed the secretion of IFN-γ from peripheral blood mononuclear cells (PBMCs) in response to different SARS-CoV-2 strains before and after BNT162b2 vaccination.

Vaccination increased IFN-γ production by at least 50% in 37.5% of the samples stimulated with the standard SARS-CoV-2 strain, in 50% stimulated with the B.1.1.7 or B.1.351 variant, but only in 18.8% of samples stimulated with the Bavarian variant.

These findings argue that BNT162b2 vaccination induces better humoral than cellular immune responses,” say the researchers.

Cytokine responses to certain stimuli were reduced following vaccination​

Interestingly, BNT162b2 vaccination decreased IFN-γ production following stimulation with the TLR7 and TLR8 agonist R848. The TLR7 and TLR8 ligands are key players in the immune response to viral infection.

Vaccination also decreased production of the pro-inflammatory cytokines tumor necrosis factor-α and interleukin-1β following stimulation with either the standard SARS-CoV-2 strain or different Toll-like receptor ligands.

In contrast, responses to the fungal pathogen Candida albicans were higher after vaccination.

In addition, the production of the anti-inflammatory cytokine interleukin-1Ra was reduced in response to Toll-like receptor 4 and C. albicans. This also suggests a shift towards increased inflammatory responses to fungi following vaccination, say the researchers.

These results collectively demonstrate that the effects of the BNT162b2 vaccine go beyond the adaptive immune system,” writes the team. “The BNT162b2 vaccine induces reprogramming of innate immune responses as well, and this needs to be taken into account.”

What do the authors advise?​

The researchers say that in combination with strong adaptive immune responses, the reprogramming of innate responses could either contribute to a more balanced inflammatory reaction to SARS-CoV-2 infection or a weakened innate immune response.

The effect of the BNT162b2 vaccination on innate immune responses could also interfere with the responses to other vaccinations, adds the team.

Our findings need to be confirmed by conducting larger cohort-studies with populations with diverse backgrounds, while further studies should examine the potential interactions between BNT162b2 and other vaccines,” concludes Domínguez-Andrés and colleagues.

At my workplace

(Stockholm Subway and depot) three people are sick at home after the jabs. One person, a representative of the local union has died. Officially he was in intensive care, and died of corona.

But what makes me suspicious is, that the union has been super pro regarding the genetic “vaccines” and in social media some members encouraged it vividly with slogans. Also as 1st may (workers day) they had a super red manifesto “free vaccines” (yeah. Not !!) It looked like a DDR manifesto. Awful ! So, most likely most of the elderlies in the union, got the jab.

Nevertheless - it is at this stage speculation from my side, that must be said. Overall I don’t really come in contact with many colleagues due to my night shifts, so i do not know how many more gotten sick after the jab…

Having watched this video from Dr. Sherrie Tenpenny

It disturbed me greatly, after talking with my sister in the UK. She has received her second jab a few days ago, I don't know if it is just me, but her affect is depressed, it's as though she is some kind of drone person. The life and spunk has been lost to her, when we had a discussion, she would become aggressive in her thought, we have always been in conflict with our ideas, but she gave me the impression of a a person that had lost spirit and soul.

She is the ultimate authoritarian follower now, listens to the MSM, and BBC .

It was a though I was talking to a different person, knowing her previous history, when w could talk and discuss alternative ideas and thoughts, she has become docile, drone person.

My mother had her second AZ shot on the last Tuesday of April.
Bit of an update, her BP is down, the renal and carotid artery scans are clear. but she she has a neck pain and complains of dizziness. She also describes a strange 'pulling & rolling' sensation when she's lying in bed, which her doctor says is not related to her inner ear, which is not encouraging. I made a mistake, she's only had one shot, hopefully she doesn't do what Eric Clapton did and have the second.
During this Plandemic i noticed the strange phenomena; that those I thought would be able to listen about the dangers of the genetic jabs - mainly rejected to listen. Those I thought were well informed - made a sudden turnaround, taking the jab. Those I didn't expect to listen at all - showed interest to find out more....
Ain't that the truth! My colleagues are getting jabbed, three Pfizer Pfloozies have become infected with a 'heavy cold' since then but it's not C19 because they've had the jab, they're protected!!! Doesn't stop them coming to the job with dripping noses though, thanks for sharing that shit! We discussed drug overdoses at medic drill last week, on the subject of LSD I mentioned the MK Ultra experiments. Immediately the young instructor said that was a conspiracy theory, I said various militaries have been conducting tests for decades and I mentioned the New York Subway event, hint hint! The veteran paramedic instructor then interrupted me, saying 'I'm a guinea pig, I've had my 2 shots'. She wasn't making light of her choices, silence fell. They know, but still they line up for it.

I've joined this Facebook group, I don't interact much, it's basically pro vax propaganda but if you're willing to wade through the swamp there is some interesting information. Like this one...
1621212267390.png
If this is true we could expect multiple waves and re-infections amongst the vaxxed. Other posts are just plain WTF?!?!?!
1621213864869.png
Sounds like this person is getting fully clotted after being 'fully vaccinated' but still they take the shots.........

My daughter in law told me that she took the vaccine. And I didn’t ask my son but probably they took same time about two months ago. Because my son was really sick about two months ago and he called me for help, and that time I asked my whole Crystals to cure him, and write on the piece of paper, he and his wife’s name.
And ever since then they looked normal healthy couple.

But every time they visit me, I felt so tired few days.
So nowadays, every time they come visit me, I take HCQ in the morning.
Last time they come by nine days ago Sunday night then they went to their house next day.
But next day I felt some kind of pain in my head and it was intensified more days passed, it was felt like my head-muscles in pain or pressure. I didn’t take any medicine, just did meditation. And yesterday my head felt less pressure and today I feel better than yesterday.

There is a known link between personality and immunity most interesting is the likely mechanisms that integrate personality , immunity, and genetics.

“ Cohen believes the next step for the field should be to identify the mechanisms that facilitate the personality-immunity connection. “I think we just know so little right now about personality and immunity,” he says. “What we need to do, if this is an area we want to pursue, is think more about what personality characteristics we would think would influence immunity, and through what pathways.”

Though the precise pathways by which personality puts its imprint on immunity remain a bit of a mystery, a number of possibilities have emerged. On the biological side, immune cells have receptors for neurotransmitters from the nervous system. The body’s hormonal systems — particularly the hypothalamic-pituitary-adrenal axis — offer another physiological avenue through which neural messages can reach the immune system.
... And of course there are always potential genetic gateways that could conceivably contribute to both personality and disease susceptibility. Once these pathways are better understood, then in theory it should be possible to design treatments that boost the immune function of people with certain dispositions. Stable character traits are very hard to change, of course, but that doesn’t rule out the possibility of behavioral or pharmaceutical interventions. Simply teaching a hostile person to control his or her aggression, for instance, could have measurable trickle-down effects on the immune system.

“I’m not sure you can change these underlying dispositions, but I think you can hand people a number of types of skill sets to help them cope better with situations that may translate to decreased health risk,” says Marsland. “My take on this is that the jury’s out. We don’t know at this point. But most of us in the field are pretty optimistic that you can intervene at some level.’’ ”

Prominent scientist tells CDC: Covid vaccines could induce cross-reactive antibodies to syncytin, and impair fertility as well as pregnancy outcomes

In a public comment to the CDC, molecular biologist and toxicologist Dr. Janci Chunn Lindsay, Ph.D., called to immediately halt Covid vaccine production and distribution. Citing fertility, blood-clotting concerns (coagulopathy), and immune escape, Dr. Lindsay explained to the committee the scientific evidence showing that the coronavirus vaccines are not safe.

"There is a credible reason to believe that the Covid vaccines will cross-react with the syncytin and reproductive proteins in sperm, ova, and placenta, leading to impaired fertility and impaired reproductive and gestational outcomes."

SHEDDING OR TRANSMISSION:

Dr. Tenpenny did a great job, with charts and diagrams to explain the difference. I can’t find the video now, BUT I did find a recent video of her and 4 nurses discussing the issue, and a lot more. Well worth the watch. Shedding vs Transmission starts at minute 4:00

For a layman like myself, it really adds up to the same thing: bad juju is passing ‘from’ the injected persons to the un-injected persons. But since words have meanings and that counts, let get it right.

Video points of interest:

Injected vs non-injected. Terminology, and meaning of transmission and shedding.

Inadept discussion on what the ‘transmission’ can possibly do to the un-injected person.

What can I do if I live with, or close to an injected person?

The 20 mechanisms of injury.

Those who take the jab, should except the responsibility. (physically & spiritually)

According to the medical journal SAGE (UK) 60-70% of persons who have taken both injections will become sick or die in the 3rd wave this fall. (minute 23:20)

This is a spiritual battle and we need to pray. (meeting is concluded with a prayer)

Video below:

SHEDDING OR TRANSMISSION:

Dr. Tenpenny did a great job, with charts and diagrams to explain the difference. I can’t find the video now, BUT I did find a recent video of her and 4 nurses discussing the issue, and a lot more. Well worth the watch. Shedding vs Transmission starts at minute 4:00

For a layman like myself, it really adds up to the same thing: bad juju is passing ‘from’ the injected persons to the un-injected persons. But since words have meanings and that counts, let get it right.

Video points of interest:

Injected vs non-injected. Terminology, and meaning of transmission and shedding.

Inadept discussion on what the ‘transmission’ can possibly do to the un-injected person.

What can I do if I live with, or close to an injected person?

The 20 mechanisms of injury.

Those who take the jab, should except the responsibility. (physically & spiritually)

According to the medical journal SAGE (UK) 60-70% of persons who have taken both injections will become sick or die in the 3rd wave this fall. (minute 23:20)

This is a spiritual battle and we need to pray. (meeting is concluded with a prayer)

Video below:

Dr Tenpenny's videos are very informative in that she speaks plainly in a way that's easy for a layperson to understand. I have watched a lot of her videos, I'm pretty sure the info was from this video, if not this one, then the video discussion with the four doctors.

The discussion was about the cases reported to the VAERS system for the week ending 4/30. At the time the numbers were 3544 deaths and over 118k injuries. The VAERS system historically only captures at best one percent of the actual cases. If you do the math, multiply each of those figures by 99. The results are alarming. The deaths are over 350k, and the injuries are over 11.6 million.

At one point in the discussion, Dr Tenpenny mentions that the data released on 4/30 was actually from the end of February as it takes two to three months for the doctors' reports to be entered into the system. Say WHAT??!?!! This point was kind of made in passing, almost as an aside. I really wanted her to emphasize this point, as it sheds light on the true enormity of the unfolding disaster that is the result of the gene therapy shots. So, this is how the manipulation works, report total "vaccinated" as X number of millions, while the adverse reactions figures are really from 2-3 months ago and equating the two as being concurrent.

avia:

Putting this information together with the best facts we can find, I believe your right. I’ve recently been thinking the same thing and coming up with the same numbers, then just today, I watch Mikhaila Peterson interview Dr. Mercola, and he also used the same numbers. There seems to be an echo happening (in a good way) But by now the numbers would be coming around to ½ million dead and over 12m injured. VAERS only counts the US…right? So, if we add in the rest of the world, the numbers would be….!?! I wonder if there is a way to see numbers on funeral homes bookings and burials/cremations to try and confirm this figure?

Back
Top Bottom