Stories of Covid vaccination side effects or worse

avia:

Putting this information together with the best facts we can find, I believe your right. I’ve recently been thinking the same thing and coming up with the same numbers, then just today, I watch Mikhaila Peterson interview Dr. Mercola, and he also used the same numbers. There seems to be an echo happening (in a good way) But by now the numbers would be coming around to ½ million dead and over 12m injured. VAERS only counts the US…right? So, if we add in the rest of the world, the numbers would be….!?! I wonder if there is a way to see numbers on funeral homes bookings and burials/cremations to try and confirm this figure?
Wouldn’t this be mirrored in the overall mortality statistics, showing increased excessive deaths ? Or at least with some delay…

@Adobe, yes VAERS is the reporting system in the US. Nucifera posted on the main coronavirus thread earlier today a link to the EU reporting site. The link posted is from the site Health Impact News dot com.

One of their readers made a video with animated graphs, showing the death rates in various countries from covid (in red) along with the death rate beginning with the introduction of the game therapy shots (in blue). I found it to be a good visual representation of what's going on with the virus and the shots.

Evidently, the EU reporting includes the VAERS reporting, which confuses me. How accurate are the individual countries' own reporting systems? If the VAERS system only reflects one percent of the actual deaths/injuries, what are other countries' percentage rates of actual incidents? By their obfuscation, ye shall know them?

There is a known link between personality and immunity most interesting is the likely mechanisms that integrate personality , immunity, and genetics.
The interesting article does fit in the tread:
Negative personality traits also seem to have an effect on immunity in some cases. Neuroticism has been a fairly consistent predictor of antibody response to vaccines, for instance, though it seems unrelated to the development of a common cold. Hostility, meanwhile, has been a reasonably reliable indicator that a person will produce more inflammatory cytokines, though again not every study of this relationship has found a significant link

Positive character traits do seem to enhance a person’s immune resistance. In addition to helping the body fight a cold, extraversion (one of the key elements of sociability) has been associated with higher lymphocyte counts in older people and with a lower rate of viral load in HIV patients. Trait positive affect, meanwhile, has been linked to lower production of inflammatory cytokines — a likely sign of a strong immune response.
1621291932067.png

Evidently, the EU reporting includes the VAERS reporting, which confuses me. How accurate are the individual countries' own reporting systems? If the VAERS system only reflects one percent of the actual deaths/injuries, what are other countries' percentage rates of actual incidents? By their obfuscation, ye shall know them?
Europe has its own system, and the UK also. Europe is up to date and has 10500 deceased on 445 million. VAERS is lagging 3? months.
I think i just heard the UK column estimating the vaxx death count in the US as 300.000, say .1% , with 50% jabbed? scary.:scared:

Last edited:
In the entertaining 17 may UK Column episode (just look at first 8 min), doctor david(?) says that because you can see the different adverse reactions per vaccin brand, you can rule out a common cause for the deaths (like theire so old/coincidence).

I have a friend who’s mother was taken to ER the day after getting the Moderna vaccine (don’t remember if it was first or second). She was experiencing severe vertigo and couldn’t walk well. They kept her for a few tests and couldn’t find anything wrong. Her symptoms subsided and that was that. No link to the vaccine, of course.
My friend has another friend whose mother had to go to the ER for respiratory issues after vaccination as well. Don’t know which vaccine she got. Again, no apparent relation to the vaccine. Though these friends didn’t fail to notice the strong correlation.
My parents are both fully vaccinated now. They haven’t noticed any symptoms at all. My mother has a non-functioning thyroid due to hashimotos, and my dad has type 2 diabetes.
My mom wouldn’t notice any “side effects,” because she seems to feel awful most of the time. She told me today (a month after the second dose) that: “I used to be able to just do things, and feel good doing it. And now everything is just hard.”

I caught her and my dad talking a couple of weeks ago about his blood sugar levels. He struggled to control his sugar for a long time, but has been pretty good and steady since his retirement. Apparently, he woke up thirsty in the night. While he was up, he checked his sugar and it was around 450.
Normal for him has been 110-120, and he’s known to go low enough to need orange juice on days when he’s active.

Again, none of this has anything to do with the vaccines. Also, I need to get one or I will die of covid.

Outside of those stories, I don’t hear much besides how proud and relieved and happy folks are after receiving vaccination.

But I assume it is similar to my mother’s situation: they probably can’t remember what it feels like to feel “good,” and loss of brain function can easily go undetected by the person experiencing it.

What a bummer.

On a brighter note, the J&J blood clot news has gotten much attention from my blue collar coworkers. Even some who had signed up for appointments are now planning on skipping it. Only the office crowd is waving the jab banner.

Just two weeks ago, the office had to call an ambulance as one of the higher-ups suffered a seizure shortly after clocking in. I don’t know if he got vaccinated or not, but I could take a wild guess.
Latest news is that his doctor is still working on his case. They can’t seem to find any reason for this disturbance. He’s never had a seizure before.
Update on my mother’s condition: hey eyes are failing due to thinning of one of the layers (don’t recall the exact diagnosis.) The eye doctor “has never seen anything like it.”
Also, she has fallen down twice in the past two weeks. The second fall happened as she stood up from her recliner and her leg just gave out. She has been experiencing a lot of tingling and weakness and suspects MS. I’m praying it isn’t Gullian Barr, as she won’t go to a doctor until her next eye appointment in June.
She told me, quite proudly, last week about an interaction with a cashier at the gas station. My mother asked for a pack of menthol cigarettes. She noticed as she approached her car that the cigarettes received were regular. When she took them back in to exchange them, the cashier said she couldn’t do anything once the cigarettes had left the store.
So my mother dropped “the F bomb,” as she said, and threw the pack of cigarettes at the poor cashier, hitting her in the stomach.
My mom only very rarely uses that word. And she has never done anything remotely like this before, even in private.

There is something to this “hostility” factor mentioned above, but all of this makes me wonder if the poor immune response leads to hostility which leads to poor immune response and so on. My mom is no angel, don’t get me wrong. But this is all very unnerving, no pun intended.

So my mother dropped “the F bomb,” as she said, and threw the pack of cigarettes at the poor cashier, hitting her in the stomach.
You know that make me think about what is happening in Israel with this collective folly and aggressivity to employ a mild word and the relation with the mass vaccination they had. Maybe these vaccines produce something, yes, in the character of some people. Something to think about.

I am sorry for your mother and wish she will be ok.

So, I'm skeptical of the magnetized human videos too. Worth looking into though and I'm quite interested in the results anyone from the forum can get with those in their lives who were foolish enough to take the jibjab.

Couple of days ago I spent some time looking at many of the "magnet" videos. And while I would advise to be highly suspicious of anything that is categorized as a "Tiktok challenge", some of the videos were not totally unconvincing. ;-) But this is still an unreliable information until we can check it with people we personally know.

Now, Google made a good job as usual of hiding any of these videos or discussion about them from the first search results, putting all the debunking and "fact checking" at the top. But when I searched for "magnet vaccine", it still displayed on the first page of search results this curious research paper:

The efficiency of delivery of DNA vaccines is often relatively low compared to protein vaccines. The use of superparamagnetic iron oxide nanoparticles (SPIONs) to deliver genes via magnetofection shows promise in improving the efficiency of gene delivery both in vitro and in vivo. In particular, the duration for gene transfection especially for in vitro application can be significantly reduced by magnetofection compared to the time required to achieve high gene transfection with standard protocols.

I don't know if the same principle can be implied to mRNA vaccines (but apparently magnetofection was adapted to all kinds of nucleic acids), and if this is what was actually done in Pfizer or Moderna vaccines, but this research paper shows that this kind of thing does exist.

So the question is, if this is how the mRNA vaccine works and there is nothing "nefarious" about it, why wouldn't they explain it in the "fact checking"?

Notice that all the people that are doing the "challenge" say that this is proof of being "chipped", and all the "fact checking" articles also put an emphasis on denying that there is a microchip or anything metal in the vacicne. Like this article by Reuters, for example.

Personally, I find it strange that they wouldn't make an effort to shed a bit more light on how the vaccine works, unless it is a corporate secret. Or they may not want people asking more questions about it, and what kind of effects it may have. It is experimental after all.;-) It is also not clear if such amount of iron oxide would be magnetic. Or maybe they know that any mention of "nanoparticle" would remind people of all the sci-fi shows they saw about "nano-bots".

Perhaps that's the reason why all the "fact checking" articles have such asinine explanations that just ridicule the "chip" idea. Well, I am not defending them in any way ;-), and we do know thanks to the C's that some of these vaccines can have microchips in them, or there is some other "chipization" element involved.

What I am trying to say is that it's possible that the "magnet vaccine" videos are genuine, at least some of them, but the reason for it is different and not an indication of a "chip", but how the vaccine works. It doesn't mean that this mechanism isn't harmful, or can be harmful under specific circumstances. Or that these iron oxide nanoparticles may be used in some additional way.

But I think that the devil is in the details, and this kind of "crazy talk" about magnets in the vaccines without providing coherent explanation or not having proper understanding may be actually used against the "anti-vaxxers". 🤷‍♀️

Another example would be 5G. We know about its harmful effects, and that there is research on the topic, but then there are also people that assign anything and everything, like Covid, to 5G. And this kind of blanket approach is similarly harmful.

Added: I was talking about it with my ex-colleague, and during the discussion looked if there are any papers about these "superparamagnetic nanoparticles" in Russian. And apparently there are. Apparently it isn't something new at all, and here's an example when it is being discussed in scientific magazine in Russian in 2009.

Last edited:
For those who have the 'Telegram' App this channel is a great resource for continuous live updates about real people and their or their families experiences.

mRNA Death Toll

Some are so heartbreaking.

Recently there have been massive reports of people going deaf after the Quakcination.

Of course the death toll is very high.

VAERS is the reporting system on adverse reactions in the USA.

The current data on VAERS reports is far from reflective of the actual number of injuries and deaths.
The numbers recorded are only 1% of the actual deaths, injuries.
They are simply not being reported.
In many cases, the hospitals and medical professionals are outright refusing to make reports.
The reality is that actual numbers are far, far higher than official reports show.

Europe has its own system, and the UK also. Europe is up to date and has 10500 deceased on 445 million. VAERS is lagging 3? months.
I think i just heard the UK column estimating the vaxx death count in the US as 300.000, say .1% , with 50% jabbed? scary.:scared:

300k seems too high. Typo?

Also, is that 445 million vaccinated in Europe? So many?

My parents got the first shot couple of weeks ago. Both had symptoms, father ended up in hospital a week later. My mother suffered fatigue for a couple days. My partner after she was around a vaccinated individual for a couple of hours, the next day, come evening time she felt unwell all of a sudden. Was in bed for 2 days, she felt drained of energy and like she got hit over the head with a hammer. Took vit c and other supplements also gave her colchicine, that I'm taking most days.

One of my Sisters will have her shot tomorrow, initially she wasn't gonna get it, but changed her mind. And she wants to visit me this week, after the shot. 🙄

Most of the people in work who got the shot, have all been sick.

My parents got the first shot couple of weeks ago. Both had symptoms, father ended up in hospital a week later. My mother suffered fatigue for a couple days. My partner after she was around a vaccinated individual for a couple of hours, the next day, come evening time she felt unwell all of a sudden. Was in bed for 2 days, she felt drained of energy and like she got hit over the head with a hammer. Took vit c and other supplements also gave her colchicine, that I'm taking most days.

One of my Sisters will have her shot tomorrow, initially she wasn't gonna get it, but changed her mind. And she wants to visit me this week, after the shot. 🙄

Most of the people in work who got the shot, have all been sick.

We need an eyeroll react.

At this point my sympathy for anyone who gets the shot is simply gone. It's simultaneously a test of character and intelligence. Those who take it, fail, and while I hope it works out for them I've got nothing left but cold indifference and a sort of vague intellectual interest in what the consequences happen to be.

They've had plenty of opportunities to wake up.

They rejected them, and continued to trust proven liars.

Repeatedly.

So now what happens, happens.

Back
Top Bottom