Role of Crypto/Cybercurrencies in the PTB's loss of control?

And you see this as a good thing? Frankly, that just appals me. Talk about providing granular control to others.
It's not a matter of good or bad, it's a matter of useful or not. From the perspective of those managing society, it's extremely useful. As you noted, granular control over incentives, and therefore behavior. A technocrats dream tool.

Personally, I don't see this class having our collective best interests at heart, and so the whole CBDC train is going to go to a very unhappy place in most countries. In this sense, I don't see it as 'good', because I'll probably be on the receiving end of these controls.

I definitely think that these kind granular controls will be necessary to the organic evolution of crypto. Sure, it sounds like nosey overmothering when coming from an illegitimate sovereign, but these same granular, layered controls are also what allow the decentralized cell structure of DAOs. You could invest in a utility token of your choice, set up a smart contract to hold the funds, itself held granularly by a council of voted-in non-owning representatives of the DAO members, define and distribute budgets with accountability and operational security built-in. It's a pretty awesome tool. As all tools, it's only bad depending to the mindset and intent in which it is used.

On the topic of exiting XRP in time, it is mostly Aura Wright - a psychic and astrologer who specializes in the crypto space. Her views are pretty much completely aligned with the group here, both on geopolitical topics and spiritual topics.
Thanks axj. Listening to her now. She's making some solid points and touched on something I was suspect of I.E. Hype Channels being paid BY Ripple to tout the coin. Go figure. Appreciate the perspective shift here.

I’ve been mulling over this thread for a number of weeks.

Before I get into some of my thoughts on crypto, I thought of these C’s session quotes below and a full chapter of the Wave linked below, which I think is very valuable to read overall. And with that info in mind (and really all the information surrounding the C’s experiment) to try to see where crypto might fit into it, our future, and how much it might really matter or not matter in the long-term grand scheme of things.

Here are some C’s quotes and Cass material to keep in mind while reading my take below on crypto:

July 18 said:
Q: (T) So, we are capable of Star Trek right now?

A: In a sense, but there is so much more than that.

Q: (T) Of course. Most people would say that cutting edge science is 25 years ahead of what we see, and I say it is more like a hundred years, and I am even off? Cutting edge science on this planet is more like three or four hundred years ahead?

A: More like 30 to 40,000 years “ahead”!

Q: (L) Is that because of fourth density influence and information?

A: Yes.

Q: (T) 30 to 40 thousand years? Let me get that number right…

A: Yes, at least.

25 Jan 1997 said:
A: Assumptions. Awareness needs to be increased. And, we must tell you that "secret world government" technologies are approximately 150 years in advance of anything that you have access to.

Q: (Laura) Why is it pointless for me to try to communicate any of this to him? Why did you reply 'pointless' to that?

August 9 said:
A: Here is something for you to digest: Why is it that your scientists have overlooked the obvious when they insist that alien beings cannot travel to earth from a distant system???

Q: (L) And what is this obvious thing?

A: Even if speed of light travel, or “faster”, were not possible, and it is, of course, there is no reason why an alien race could not construct a space “ark”, living for many generations on it. They could travel great distances through time and space, looking for a suitable world for conquest. Upon finding such, they could then install this ark in a distant orbit, build bases upon various solid planes in that solar system, and proceed to patiently manipulate the chosen civilizations to develop a suitable technological infrastructure. And then, after the instituting of a long, slow, and grand mind programming project, simply step in and take it over once the situation was suitable.

Q: (L) Is this, in fact, what has happened, or is happening?

A: It could well be, and maybe now it is the time for you to learn about the details.

I could post this full chapter of The Wave where the above quote is found, since it gives a perspective for looking at things here on earth and reality at a much higher level in terms of the hyperdimensional reality and how that applies to all topics, such as cryptocurrencies:

This is my relatively short take on crypto right now:

That it is a gigantic leap in terms of money, economics, and finance via the ability to have peer to peer digital transaction of value and also execution of contracts via smart contracts (and what can be built with smart contracts via software) outside the banking and governmental systems and without the control of the same.

At this point in the maturing and integration of crypto into civilization the only way I see to stop it from fully taking over the existing traditional systems in banking, economies, and finance at some point in the future is to either shut down the internet to the world or shut down electricity to the world. Each act would obviously destroy the existing systems as it stopped crypto.

The inability to stop crypto is only for the most part right now, since there are bottlenecks, such as being able to spend crypto directly and also enter and exit crypto from and to the banking system (cash out crypto for fiat currency to buy stuff with crypto profits, etc). I expect the bottleneck of spending crypto directly to change fairly rapidly and I think a telltale sign in terms of where crypto will be heading and its integration into society will be what crypto regulations come out as this happens. As an example, right now in the US, based on commonly and widely accepted tax guidance, every time you do a crypto transaction it is a taxable event and line item. If you do 1000 transactions to buy things with crypto in a month, right now that is 1000 line items on your taxes.

Crypto is a new asset class. And some of the cryptos in this asset class have features of currency, bonds, and securities all rolled into one. This is addition to a new feature never really seen in the financial and economic systems before – utility. Actually using the digital asset to do something on a platform or crypto system that is not the same as spending the asset like a currency.

That right now the technology of crypto and crypto systems and ecosystems enables a person to do things on their own and outside the monetary, financial, monetary and financial transaction and transfer system that was impossible even 3 years ago and has maybe never been in existence that we know of. You can right now, if you have enough knowledge of crypto and crypto ecosystems, be your own bank outside the banking system and also almost act as your own investment bank or hedge fund using Decentralized Finance (DeFi). This has limitations right now to some extent, but I expect DeFi to offer all products that a bank (personal loans, business loans, mortgages, etc) and investment banks offer right now at some point in the future. This will all be done without a central authority and outside existing systems.

With the corrupt and seemingly failing current traditional economic and financial system that are showing significant issues like inflation, supply chain issues, and likely hyperinflation in the future, I can see many people rushing into crypto to get out of the old system in order to protect their wealth.

This would lead us into the full mainstream adoption phase for crypto maybe by the end of this year or into next year or the year after. I think we are in or entering the ‘early majority’ right now.

I think that hype, frenzy, and mania associated with crypto has just started and I think Dogecoin will be just the first of many examples where irrational actions by people drive certain cryptos to irrational prices. There is extreme speculation and overvaluation in such things and many people can and will lose a lot of money at some point because of this. That doesn’t mean that crypto and all of crypto is that way, but, imo, it is a nature of all markets to some extent and the current crypto market, given the state of the world and the state of the traditional systems, which look to be degrading even further in the future and people looking to exit from them.

I think the Central Bank Digital Currencies (CBDC) are plan A for some portion of the elites, if not all of them, and that some of higher up elites (maybe at the highest level) want crypto, plan B, to succeed and a technocracy to be formed. It think CBDC will fail for the most part in relation to a lot of people choosing to use crypto instead. This would lead to crypto being the winner. I think ‘they’ want crypto to undermine and possible fully take out national currencies, national sovereignty, and nation states. This would in their eyes enable them to user in supranational organizations with some connection to the existing governmental structures and also corporations to control the world in an overt One World Gov't Technocracy type situation.

Maybe this is what Clif High has been seeing in terms of his ‘SciFi world’ coming to fruition from what he has seen in his data and predictions, since this encompasses much more than crypto and takes into account UFOs and with the Cass material added the hyperdimensional question and reality. And also, maybe the ultimate end goal is the technological society/civilization that is being built over time, with crypto being a component of that now. This is in order for ‘Aliens’ to come in and take over once completed in terms of the C’s quote above and the C’s material in general, such as 4D STS wanting to control people in 4D via Haarp and cell towers (ie technology) and such things.

Thus, it can be seen, that they will somehow do to crypto (Web 3.0) what they did to the internet (Web 1.0). And come to think of it, what they did with social media (Web 2.0). Free and great at first and then slowly totally co-opt and corrupt it and turn its use into something very nefarious and evil. I do not know right now how they would do that exactly with crypto though.

Regardless, seeing that we are just starting mainstream adoption of crypto, I think crypto is a big opportunity right now in terms of possible positive gains in wealth to possibly help a person prepare financially (money for needful things and needful purposes and support of others) right now and the future and use the next few years to go ‘off grid’ and outside the system as much as possible before crypto might be co-opted totally and the world shift almost fully into a totalitarian nightmare. That is if a person has enough knowledge, ability, and time to put into learning about and being active in investing in crypto.

So I would agree with Catherine Austin Fitts about the possible end goal for crypto, but I think she misses the possible short to medium term opportunity crypto might provide in terms of a person or groups of people to benefit from the mainstream adoption of it and use the wealth generate to ride out what is here now and what is coming in the future.

And even then, if that comes to pass in terms of crypto being evil at some point and the world a totalitarian nightmare using crypto toward that end, that a person with enough knowledge about crypto and digital systems might be able to skirt the edges of the total cashless, totalitarian crypto digital system by using crypto to do this after they use possible crypto wealth to get out of the system as much as possible.

I think Earth and Cosmic changes are going to do a number on all of us at some point and throw a wrench into such TPTB plans as mentioned above. And then there are the possible affects from The Wave and how that might play into how things play out.

I think for good or bad, crypto will be integrated into society and civilization and become indispensable to it much like the internet has become, and become Web 3.0, and will have as big an impact as the internet has had in terms of changes as long as comets, earth changes, or something else doesn’t destroy and reset civilization at the worldwide scale. But we all here anticipate that possibility at some point and then there is also the Wave arriving, etc. But the question is when and how long we have before those types of things really start happening in full force and how far crypto will be able to be adopted into civilization and try to be used to control us before it does.

Finally, I think Trump’s election (TPTB miscalculation) may have changed things pretty drastically in terms of economic collapse, which would have likely started back then if Trump was not elected as fake or induced, and crypto and plans related to both. The 2015 sessions and sessions leading up to the election in 2016 were pretty concerning in terms of how things were unfolding and heading. Trump and his election kind of gave people a breather for a time and this breather also, I think, allowed crypto to develop and innovate quickly and drastically and likely affected the plans and efforts moving into the future of TPTB in relation to crypto and other plans. It may have even played a role in how the whole Covid situation has played out and TPTB’s actions in relation to that. For a long time banks, credit card companies and companies like PayPal wanted nothing to do with crypto and crypto adoption. Now that has drastically changed in the last year or so and with each week or month it continues to change toward crypto being acceptable within the mainstream and mainstream institutions. That may be an indication of TPTB getting their plan of attack re-formulated and started to be implemented after the Trump miscalculation.

In terms of my above take on crypto, the questions I would propose to the C’s would be:

What is the end goal of allowing crypto to grow and become an integral part of society and civilization?

How far will crypto get before Earth and Cosmic changes happen, which might circumvent possible TPTB’s plans related to crypto?

I will try to make time to post another post providing some interesting crypto related links and material I’ve come across over the last few years.

Thanks for the research, quotes and ideas. Some I agree, some I don’t. Good point about electrical events having the capacity to take the whole system down.

When it comes to peer to peer “outside the system” transactions, are you going to sell your last can of tuna for some Monero if you and everyone outside the system is starving? I’m not.

So, I see The whole agenda is at least partially about valuing digital representations And a virtual reality over that which is Physically real.
(Along with making humanity at least partially a digitized Transhuman commodity as well). Crypto here we come. Any tepid hesitancy to join in shown by the likes of Goldman Sachs is a psychopathic acting job. (all imo of course)

Dogecoin is about adoption by the masses. I read it is 90% held by 1% of the holders. So it would not be a madness of crowds scenario but another manipulation by the powerful. (“Gee whiz Musk has Doge and he’s smart So I better get in the game fomo “ narrative Appearing tonight on TV?. And Musk will probably sell wheN all the little guys buy)

A lot of important coins Were issued with huge sums being reserved for the initial backers (ethereum for example) These whales with deep pockets can move these markets any way they want, when they want. The new world order could very well be built on eth.

My guess is Defi will be regulated. Of course they can’t control it but all they have to do is bust one defi operation, confiscate their assets, lock them up to scare off the Masses of sheep. Monero will still be there since the psychos want to secretly transact amongst themselves but the off ramps to the new digital currencies will be monitored And closed. What are you going to buy with Monero when ownership is outlawed?

But yeah, don’t mess with Mother Nature (the grand cosmic design) 100%. That is something to have faith in.

Oh last thing. If I had a genie in a bottle (C’s) with 3 questions, I don’t think I’d bother them about crypto’s. That’s just me.

I found the events of the past several days interesting...

Musk clearly has no idea what he's doing or saying. We accept Bitcoin for Teslas! One month later: No we don't! Bitcoin uses too much dirty electricity!

Wait, WHAT?! I thought this guy was a super-genius? I could have (and did) told you that Bitcoin was unsustainable for the simple reason that an all-BTC currency would require every country to divert 5 nuclear reactors' worth of electrical energy into mining just to keep it running...

Then he poopoos Doge, only to then poopoo BTC, while then releasing a poll on Twitter asking who wants to buy Teslas with Doge?!

I couldn't make this insanity up if I tried.

But that's not what caught my eye. What concerns me is that a couple of days ago, I discovered that in addition to elevated transaction fees due to sheer crypto trading volume, many exchanges are now limiting trades. 2 months ago, you could use Exodus to exchange with a minimum of 0.1 or 1 coin for many (winky) cryptos. Now, it's suddenly minimum 271 coins. Well, what happens if you bought 100 low, held them, and want to sell them high? Oops! You can't.

Of course, Exodus is a poor exchange and is supposed to be more like just a wallet. Well, okay, transfer the coins to a better exchange. Even THAT is sometimes difficult to do now, because direct transfers may not be possible for a variety of reasons and 'exchange coins' like Dash or XRP are also similarly limited with minimum transaction amounts.

So, I'm thinking that the poo will soon hit the fan as far as cryptos are concerned. The level of 'crazy' and the crypto-induced 'million-dollar-website' effect are looking way too much like the Dotcom thing.

IOW, 'normal people' have been dumping money into cryptos the easiest way they know how to. They may soon discover that although they're crypto millionaires, they can't get the money out - or lose a ton of it in order to get it back into fiat currency. What they're thinking is that they won't need to do this, but that's naive at best IMO. If inflation hits fiat currencies, it will also hit cryptos since everyone values cryptos based on fiat currency. And then there are large multinational banks who aren't just sitting around waiting for their power and influence to evaporate...

And THEN on top of all that, I have heard that in certain countries and with certain banks, when you try to sell your cryptos and deposit in your bank, OOPS! Your bank threatens to close your account. Well, yeah, that would be Trap #2.

So, if you're investing, be very careful and pay close attention. My feeling is it won't be long now, and many people are gonna get royally screwed. Of course, I would love to be totally wrong!

More fun:

Binance, the world’s largest cryptocurrency exchange, is under investigation by Internal Revenue Service and the Department of Justice agents who deal with money laundering and tax offenses.

Binance, incorporated in the Cayman Islands and with an office in Singapore, has become the largest and best-known crypto exchange since its founding in 2017. Bloomberg writes that the IRS and DoJ are now taking an interest in potentially illegal transactions moving through the service, though they haven't accused Binance of doing anything wrong.

The investigation isn't too surprising, given that forensics firm Chainalysis Inc. found that more funds linked to criminal activity went through Binance in 2019 than any other crypto exchange— $756 million out of a $2.8 billion total.

So I would agree with Catherine Austin Fitts about the possible end goal for crypto, but I think she misses the possible short to medium term opportunity crypto might provide in terms of a person or groups of people to benefit from the mainstream adoption of it and use the wealth generate to ride out what is here now and what is coming in the future.

Excellent post, Mike. I agree with everything you said.

Now that has drastically changed in the last year or so and with each week or month it continues to change toward crypto being acceptable within the mainstream and mainstream institutions. That may be an indication of TPTB getting their plan of attack re-formulated and started to be implemented after the Trump miscalculation.

I have been studying and using crypto since 2017 and using information from many different sources. My current understanding is that Ripple (XRP) and Stellar (XLM) will probably be a part of a new control system. Especially Ripple/XRP, which is centrally controlled and easy to change in any way the cabal or certain factions of it want.

It is quite likely that they will try to discredit Bitcoin with "bad news" and "revelations" about its creation, while at the same time pushing up the price of Ripple/XRP to the point where it overtakes Bitcoin. However, at some point it may become impossible to use the XRP funds freely, as there may be all kinds of requirements and limitations for its usage.

What may play an important role is the ISO20022 standard for financial transactions that will be implemented in 2022:

Ripple/XRP and Stellar are among just a few cryptos that have adopted this standard. At some point, this may make these coins the only officially acceptable. However, it is also possible that instead of outright banning all the other cryptos, they will be "just" be heavily regulated and taxed in many countries.

So, I'm thinking that the poo will soon hit the fan as far as cryptos are concerned.

The current best estimate I have from different sources with a good track record is that there will be a crash or at least a major correction in crypto in June. There seems to be an even bigger probability of a major crash around September, and not just in crypto but in the whole financial system.

They may soon discover that although they're crypto millionaires, they can't get the money out - or lose a ton of it in order to get it back into fiat currency.

It is not even necessary to convert crypto back into fiat:

1) You can buy gold and silver directly with crypto in large precious metal shops online.
2) You can use your crypto as security to take out loans in fiat (non-taxable event)
3) You can simply sell crypto into a USD-pegged stablecoin (USDC, TUSD, Dai, etc.) to take profits and buy crypto again when prices drop.

If inflation hits fiat currencies, it will also hit cryptos since everyone values cryptos based on fiat currency.

I disagree. When fiat currencies start to hyperinflate due to excessive money printing, many people will switch to crypto (in addition to gold, silver and other tangible assets). There will also likely be a short time when the USD becomes very valuable, since many will flee to the "least bad" and strongest fiat currencies.

So, if you're investing, be very careful and pay close attention. My feeling is it won't be long now, and many people are gonna get royally screwed. Of course, I would love to be totally wrong!

There will certainly be a big drop in crypto (probably 90%+), either when stock markets crash or when legal action is taken against Tether (USDT), which is currently being used to manipulate crypto prices up. However, I see this coming drop as a golden opportunity to buy in low, because crypto will find even more adoption when the financial system starts to unravel.

The only thing that can stop cryptocurrencies is if there is no more Internet or power. Even a coordinated crypto ban by many countries would not be very effective:
  • Whenever a country banned crypto, the crypto usage in that country actually went up. China did it in 2017 and this year they basically lifted the ban (for now)
  • When hyperinflation starts to hit the fiat currencies, people will care even less what the government says is allowed or not. We have also seen real-life examples of that.
Furthermore, an outright crypto ban in major countries is not all that likely. With the Coinbase IPO and the implementation of crypto payments by all major banks and companies, crypto is pretty much "too big to fail" now. They would rather try to take their cut instead of outright banning it, which they know won't work.

A ban would also mean that countries that did not ban crypto would reap all the benefits (taxes).

There will also likely be a short time when the USD becomes very valuable, since many will flee to the "least bad" and strongest fiat currencies.

Which IMO will not be the USD given what the likes of China and Russia have been doing not-so-quietly behind the scenes.

crypto is pretty much "too big to fail" now

That's exactly what worries me: There's no such thing as "too big to fail". Even 10 years ago, few would have guessed that any country would stand up to the US invasion of the Middle East, and even fewer would have guessed that we'd have a fake global pandemic where everyone's brains turned to mush...

Therefore, I think the "old logic" of how things work is going out the window. What replaces it in the longer term is anyone's guess, but I suspect it's gonna surprise the heck out of most everyone.

He wants to make Doge the new world currency because he thinks it's funny. There is no deep thought behind it. Doge holders call Musk the Dogefather.

I think that's probably pretty close to the mark. It reminds me of Q-Anon and Trump... Trust the plan, just wait and see what happens tomorrow, etc. Then tomorrow comes, Biden's president, and that's that.

I think it's unwise to assume that there is much logic or reason at all to anything that's happening. Disintegration and chaos can be interpreted however we want. End of the day, I don't think even the almighty PTB have any clue what's going to happen. They're just flailing about trying to hold onto power while everything falls apart.

I have no idea what's gonna happen either, so I'm not gonna bet on traditional banking alone, or cryptos alone, or anything else. I'm just gonna see what happens and plan for crazy twists and turns.

I have no idea what's gonna happen either, so I'm not gonna bet on traditional banking alone, or cryptos alone, or anything else. I'm just gonna see what happens and plan for crazy twists and turns.

I own crypto as a backup. So far I can't complain but I'm prepared to lose everything. I also own some silver. That said, I've no idea what is going to happen.

Back
Top Bottom