Role of Crypto/Cybercurrencies in the PTB's loss of control?

I've entered crypto space some 3 and a half years ago at the peak of the previous cycle, or in layman terms bubble. A colleague of mine advised me to invest in XRP because the rest of the market increased in price in past few months while XRP was still flat. I didn't listen to him but proceeded to trade between different cryptos right away, even tho I was so new and inexperienced in the market. While I was trading around XRP began it's run from 0.2$ price to around 3.5$ in just three weeks. During that time I 'only' tripled my investment on trading around. And then came the peak and brutal bear market began. I didn't withraw anything, but mostly just watched my investment rapidly lose it's value in the coming months. But I didn't quit, on the contrary, since then I was going all in, in the market, and not just with the money, but with the research as well. I remember asking the universe not a year ago before that for a path to financial freedom, and I saw an opportunity, a door, in the crypto space.

Long story short, what I learned, what I know and believe more and more each day is: XRP will play a major role in the financial system of the coming future. I don't know how to explain or convey what I see, as much of it is based on seeing the unseen and reading between the lines of what transpires behind the scenes in the world of economy and digital assets economy, as well as my personal life events and countless signs and 'coincidences' that I learned to accept as normal, such as the date this thread was opened on (11th of March - same date as global pandemic was declared, same date my twins were conceived, same date I had a series of visions in 2012, same date that MrPool on twitter in advance (on 11/9/2019) called something would happen on, and would be akin to 9/11/2001. MrPool (who is suspected to be hinting at XRP being used in the financial system in the near future.. many other 'riddlers' are pointing out the same) https://twitter.com/looP_rM311_7211 left this message recently:

View attachment 45045

I already made a significant amount of money, more than most people in my country earn in decades (but I also went all in because I had faith and confidence in my belief and knowledge, as well as in the universe and in myself). Besides learning to "see the unseen" and to read between the signs and numbers, last three+ years I mainly focused on learning how to read the charts, especially the chart of XRP. I see a huge (multiple x) spike in the coming weeks with a top at the end of this Spring, specifically at or around June 18th (which will mark the completion of macro Elliott wave 3) After that I expect continuation of growth of Bitcoin price at least til the end of the year (to 200 or 300k+ $),while the chart of XRP makes it's corrective Elliott macro wave 4, followed by a macro wave 5 explosive wave of XRP price chart at the end of the Bitcoin's cycle (just as it behaved in the 2017. bull run, specifically at the end of the cycle, when my friend told me about XRP and I just watched it's price fly from 0.2 to 3.5$ in three weeks. If the cycle plays like that, or similarly to it, I'm looking forward to being able to donate plenty to the lighthouse of this forum and it's community. Fingers crossed :)
Also, take a look at Flare Networks that is soon going to be live and running (around end of June). It looks very very interesting and might even be a seed of a true decentralised financial system, that could ACTUALLY have potential to break us free from financial chains of PTB.

Disclaimer: not an investment advice. This is just my own belief/opinion.

Ripple is the devils' fiat. You may be impressed by the technical analysis, but it's easy to do when you print your numbers as wanted and call in the big financial cavalry to jump in as early adopters. XRP has no potential except as part ot the system of the beast.

Ripple is the devils' fiat. You may be impressed by the technical analysis, but it's easy to do when you print your numbers as wanted and call in the big financial cavalry to jump in as early adopters. XRP has no potential except as part ot the system of the beast.
You should do more research before judging something. Maybe start here, at the beginning?

XRP is probably the most hated coin in the crypto community,especially amongst the Bitcoin crowd, but they are just as ignorant of the real world, and how it works, as the common people who don't even understand how the financial system works.
In the world of investing, there is an unwritten rule, that goes something like this: the more negative emotions, like hate and fear surround an asset, the better investment opportunity it is. I'd rather choose truth (whatever it looks like), plus to earn money, over prejudging something before I understand it in more depth. There is an ongoing lawsuit SEC (U.S. Securities and Exchange Commision) vs Ripple Labs, while the chart is ready for explosion in price that rhymes the one in 2017, so I bet that some really good news will soon come out of it. That's just how the charts vs real world news works. Chart 'expects' and even 'predicts' the news. "Show me the charts, and I'll tell you the news" - Bernard Baruch (legendary investor and multi-milionaire). Knowledge protects and knowledge is power and knowledge is wealth. We know that, right?

A: Look: 3 5 3 5 3 5.

Q: (L) What is the 3 5 sequence?

A: 5 minus 3.

Q: (L) Okay, we have strange math. But, you can do anything with numbers because they correspond to the universe at deep levels...

A: Is code.

Q: (L) What does this code relate to? Is it letters or some written work?

A: Infinite power.
Knowledge is power. What you can know and achieve is Limitless (remember the movie?). The only limits are those we accept/self impose by our unwillingness to let go of our ignorance.

maxresdefault.jpg

Last edited:
XRP is probably the most hated coin in the crypto community,especially amongst the Bitcoin crowd, but they are just as ignorant of the real world, and how it works, as the common people who don't even understand how the financial system works.
In the world of investing, there is an unwritten rule, that goes something like this: the more negative emotions, like hate and fear surround an asset, the better investment opportunity it is.

Hate? You underestimate this forum. It was not hate at all, just utter dismissal. I understand your reflexive contrarian viewpoint, which would apply when your taxi driver argues you should invest in a random popular stock or what have you. But in this case, it is you being the taxi driver from that analogy.

But how would you respond if the target of criticism was paper SLV? If it were a CDO squared? Would 'hating' these products be a contrarian sign that you should rather invest in them?

I don't care to look at or research XRP again. I did my due diligence when I started crypto in 2017, and understood how it works as a fiat, saw the institutional investors argue that it might be the first banker-friendly crypto, saw them buying it and pushing it up - the exact reason XRP was hit less violently by the 2018 crash. The thing is utterly fiat, it's not only the very high percentage of 'coins' that were assigned to the initial creators and investors (30%+ IIRC?) it's also the fact that it is utterly centralized and that transaction rules, existing coin amounts etc can be redefined and controlled centrally. Arguing that the technicals support an explosion doesn't matter. XRP is a crypto in name only.

If someone told you buying credit default swaps and CDOs-squared were profitable, would you jump in the business?

Last edited:
Hate? You underestimate this forum. It was not hate at all, just utter dismissal. I understand your reflexive contrarian viewpoint, which appli when your taxi driver argues you should invest in one stock or what have you. How would you respond if the target of criticism was paper SLV? If it were a CDO squared? Would 'hating' these products a contrarian sign that you should rather invest in them?

I don't care to look at or research XRP again. I did my due diligence when I started crypto in 2017, and understood how it works as a fiat, saw the institutional investors argue that it might be the first banker-friendly crypto, saw them buying it and pushing it up - the exact reason XRP was hit less violently by the 2018 crash. The thing is utterly fiat, it's not only the high percentage of 'coins' that were assigned to the initial creators and investors, it's also the fact that it is utterly centralized and that transaction rules, existing coin amounts etc can be redefined and controlled centrally. Arguing that the technicals support an explosion doesn't matter. If someone told you fellating satan was profitable, would you jump in the business?
I guess you don't like 'regular' 'money', I mean fiat currencies, then? Because it's evil, printed out of thin air and centralised, you just dismiss it? Do you use it, do you work for it? If yes, how it is any different than XRP? Like I said, ignorance and lack of knowledge/understanding of the issue. I don't underestimate this forum. I am grateful for what I received here and I'll make sure I pay it back with interest :)

• Dislike
Reactions: axj
I guess you don't like 'regular' 'money', I mean fiat currencies, then? Because it's evil, printed out of thin air and centralised, you just dismiss it? Do you use it, do you work for it? If yes, how it is any different than XRP? Like I said, ignorance and lack of knowledge/understanding of the issue. I don't underestimate this forum. I am grateful for what I received here and I'll make sure I pay it back with interest :)
So you admit that XRP has centralized management and is therefore fiat, and has been not only banker-approved but banker-designed since its inception, but you don't care because utilitarian profit?

That's how it sounds to me. Then you assume my ignorance of the issue, when it should be clear that we simply do not value the same things. However, your willingness to assume my motivations would tend to suggest that i am not the one in the wrong, here.

My question for Cassiopaeans would be: Will some digital assets be used, or are planned to be used on a large scale, in the finantial system in the near future?
My two bets are on XRP and FLR (Flare finance's native token), and I put my money where my mind, belief and mouth is.

So you admit that XRP has centralized management and is therefore fiat, and has been not only banker-approved but banker-designed since its inception, but you don't care because utilitarian profit?

That's how it sounds to me. Then you assume my ignorance of the issue, when it should be clear that we simply do not value the same things. However, your willingness to assume my motivations would tend to suggest that i am not the one in the wrong, here.
Yes I admit. The biggest barrier for the adoption of XRP by financial institution such as big banks, paymant providers etc. is lack of regulatory clarity, especially in the U.S., since at the moment Unitet States's currency, the U.S. dollar is used as reserve currency in the world economy, so the U.S. plays a major role in the financial system of the world. I also said that there is a lawsuit between SEC and Ripple Labs that's in progress right now, and I also said that, XRP chart is ready for a major price increase (multiple x, from what I see it can hit 10-13 dollar range or 23-28 dollar range before the end of this Spring (DISCLAIMER: not an invesment advice, that's just my own belief). I also stated, that charts can foretell the news, or put differently, news serve as a catalyst for movement of the price (for Elliott waves, which are 5-3-5-3-5 waves) and are used to explain it to the masses. People who know how to read charts, especially Elliott waves, can and do foretell the movement of the price and thus the news as well.

My best guess is that some for of regulatory clarity will come as a result of this lawsuit, and before the year's end the financial institutions will have a green light to use XRP for what it's been made for. Cross border transactions of value, a bridge for transactions between cryptocurrencies and digital fiat currencies that are on their way (between digital yuan and digital euro, for example). I'm aware that It's almost certainly just another one of their many plans that were put in motion with C-19 and lockdown bussiness, that converge into one same agenda. I decided to post here because of the date this thread was opened. I know there are no coincideces, and believe that Universe wanted me to share what I know/see/believe.

P.S. I've been seeing the numbers like never before since the lockdown started, that's one of the ways I interact with the world around me,and read the languange of the Universe, so to say, since I've always been a mathematician type by nature :) Already then I knew that my goal that I ask the Universe few years ago (achieving financial freedom), is already achieved (just in 'the future'). I guess a new timeline began with declaration of global pandemic on 3/11/2020, and I believe that part of that timeline is implementation and usage of digital currencies in the financial systems of the world in the very near future.

Long story short, what I learned, what I know and believe more and more each day is: XRP will play a major role in the financial system of the coming future.
This is a quote from someone on Twitter that I think may have some useful food for thought from the most recent XRP dump:

***Bold added for emphasis

It’s no surprise they were dumping [XRP], I thought we knew that all along. They were keeping the price as low as possible until such time as the network is completed and they’re ready for full-scale institutional implementation, then regulatory clarity comes at the planned time in the planned manner, then price appreciation comes to such a degree as to provide sufficient liquidity for the institutional application while also squeezing out retail interest as much as possible to maximize institutional liquidity.

The lower the price, the more leverage they had with greasing the palms of new RippleNet clients.

I’m not surprised by any of this.

Ripple isn’t run by saints, they’re building the new world financial system of the Luciferian “light” world order empire, what they’re doing is certainly not in our best interest, it is, however, in the best interest of XRP price appreciation to provide the necessary liquidity for the system... but it’s of no benefit to them to do us any favors and as much as possible they will have used us for test liquidity and funding through this developmental phase and then squeeze us out (the XRP crash due to the SEC lawsuit) before the utility phase we’re all here for.

Don’t get squeezed out, see them for the criminals they are, working with criminal governments, criminal banks, criminal elite families - they are criminals building a financial system that will enslave all of humanity (for a brief era) in complete economic control.

Those who are wise enough to seize this opportunity and SEE IT THROUGH will be ironic beneficiaries of the rise of this beast system
- and we can use the wealth FOR GOOD.

I think it might be prudent to ask the C’s about Cryptos. I’m not entirely sure how to ask the question to avoid personal benefit, but if this line of thinking may be close to home of what we can expect, it may be good for us all to be aware of it.

My thinking has been, if XRP really does end up running the entire financial network of the world, the price valuation could be quite high (It was designed to hold a value of $10,000 per token), which would enable us to do quite some good for others and this community.

Specifically, I’m thinking in terms of land and property acquisitions (ownership will last a while longer), that could be set up to provide refuge and additional communal living for members around the world seeking shelter from the events to come.

Maybe this is 3rd density thinking though?

But what the C's said here:

A: It should be noted that the STS system can only be penetrated by becoming "wise as serpents and gentle as doves."

Makes me wonder if this could be related (albeit loosely) to becoming 'ironic beneficiaries' of the beast system.

What do others think?

What do others think?

That you're right on the money, you made me quite thoughtful -

I think that even if I invested in Ripple, I don't care to because it would be designed to be wiped away by tptb, so that if I won I wouldn't win anyways
and that I'd be investing my energy into them winning

I agree with Serendipity that XRP stands to be one of, if not the behemoth of the beast system. It could easily beat LTC and even ETH. After all, XRP is one of the main USDT-laundering vectors, so the trade flows can very easily be manipulated with ghost orders to augment the network throughput and make it seem more valuable than it is. It is ripe for exploitation.

That's why I just don't care about the 'loss' of not investing in it - it's a lost 'opportunity', sure, but it's not my first. In 2010, I canceled an order i had been setting up, of 2k btc for 500$. That's a straight 'loss' of 100 mil in direct growth, or of multiples more if playing the crypto market. So what?

After I finally got my toes in, in mid-2017, I've HODLd through 10000%s of gains that I could have earned if I played the short-term market rather than sitting on long-term trends. Back when Verge was doing 1,000,000%, I bought 20$ of doge instead, then proceeded to lose the key. Could pay me a year's salary now, instead I stay on the verge of poverty. So what? Karma works mysterious ways.

If I think about lost opportunities in crypto, I'm not scared of XRP being yet another one. I'm much more concerned about it winning, which is why I'm not investing a single red cent of energy towards it. That's my thought.

Last edited:
XRP is not really decentralized and therefore not even a cryptocurrency. It is centrally controlled by the Ripple company - and if XRP becomes a part of a new financial system, XRP can be easily controlled by whoever runs the new system.

In fact, XRP is even worse than current fiat money, because in the case of fiat money we still have cash for anonymous transactions. XRP is similar to the CBDC's (Central Bank Digital Currencies) in that everything can be controlled in those: what people are allowed to buy or not, how much money you can spend, making money "expireable" or even completely ban people from making money transactions.

It is true that XRP investments can make a lot of money for regular people this year. But it is very likely that at some point these funds will come under strict new rules and you may not even have full access to them. Again, XRP is centrally controlled and they can do whatever they want with it. Real, decentralized cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin are not centrally controlled by anyone.

That is the big difference.

Knowledgeable people I follow recommend getting out of XRP as soon as it hits around $9 or 10 and only keep a relatively small amount in it after that, which you are prepared to lose. So yes, we can make money with it, but it is probably best to get out in time.

Real, decentralized cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin are not centrally controlled by anyone.
Are you certain of this? I'm kinda leaning toward the thought that the Fed is in full control of BTC movements; all that money they're printing has to go somewhere and they seem to be buying up everything. This is what the CryptoTeacher seems to be conveying that I shared earlier.

What scares me about BTC is not only that it's possibly being controlled by the Fed, but that it was first demonized by the media, now it's being promoted as an investment vehicle. This looks to me like the Elite securing their positions first with FUD via the media (to scare off retail), then promote it as an investment vehicle (once their positions are secure to get retail IN), to only leave Retail holding the bags once their new financial system takes hold; making off with everyones money thus leaving them evermore dependent on the Government.

In fact, XRP is even worse than current fiat money, because in the case of fiat money we still have cash for anonymous transactions. XRP is similar to the CBDC's (Central Bank Digital Currencies) in that everything can be controlled in those: what people are allowed to buy or not, how much money you can spend, making money "expireable" or even completely ban people from making money transactions.
Of course it's worse. Is this not the goal of the Beast system that we've been aware of for sometime now; total control?

Which, what you stated above is already getting tested in South Korea:

Knowledgeable people I follow recommend getting out of XRP as soon as it hits around $9 or 10 and only keep a relatively small amount in it after that, which you are prepared to lose.
Mind sharing who these people are?

I'm interested in what you guys think of Flare Network. It is sceduled to go live near the end of this June.
I think it has a good possibility to be the future of DeFi (decentralised finance). The possibilities it will offer, in my opinion are amazing!
For example it gives smart contracts capabilities to digital assets, like XRP or Litecoin for example, that don't intrinsically have it in their code.

Are you certain of this? I'm kinda leaning toward the thought that the Fed is in full control of BTC movements; all that money they're printing has to go somewhere and they seem to be buying up everything. This is what the CryptoTeacher seems to be conveying that I shared earlier.

The way I see it, crypto is currently being pushed up by the cabal - through Tether printing and a barrage of "good news". The main reason for that is probably to divert money flows away from gold and silver, as well as to make people "excited" about digital money, since they want to bring out their digital dollars and euros (with them having total control of what can be done with those).

At some point it is very likely that the cabal will try to crush decentralized cryptocurrencies in one way or another. Maybe with strict regulations and high taxes, without outright banning them.

I also think it is quite likely that the pushing up of the popularity of decentralized cryptocurrencies can very well backfire on the cabal. At the end of the day, they do not control Bitcoin and other major cryptocurrencies. They can only try to manipulate the prices up or down. Once the financial system breaks down and fiat currencies become unstable, their ability to manipulate crypto prices will also diminish. To a large degree because so many people will try to exit fiat currencies into crypto.

So overall, I am quite optimistic about the long-term future of the decentralized cryptocurrencies. There will very likely be a big crash in crypto when the stock markets crash - and that will be a great opportunity to buy some, in my opinion.

Mind sharing who these people are?

On the topic of exiting XRP in time, it is mostly Aura Wright - a psychic and astrologer who specializes in the crypto space. Her views are pretty much completely aligned with the group here, both on geopolitical topics and spiritual topics.

I'm interested in what you guys think of Flare Network. It is sceduled to go live near the end of this June.
I think it has a good possibility to be the future of DeFi (decentralised finance). The possibilities it will offer, in my opinion are amazing!
For example it gives smart contracts capabilities to digital assets, like XRP or Litecoin for example, that don't intrinsically have it in their code.

Doesn't look bad at all. Only watched a few minutes for an overview, it looks like a decent next step in DeFi. Nothing unexpected, quite the contrary, in a way it reminds me of things Cryptobridge was doing, but is another whole level of integration further. In a way (no negative connotation), it makes itself available as a matrix for other blockchains, will accept their tokens being deposited but interface smart contracts to that address through the virtualization layer of their own blockchain

Again, looks great, I'll have to look deeper for sure. Implementation will be everything. Either way though, this (either this crypto or future ones like it) is the reason why it's senseless to prefer Eth over btc and ltc. Layering and network solutions can provide the same smart contract functionality that is allegedly Eth's competitive advantage. I don't agree that it is a sustainable advantage, and the successful adoption of a Flare-like protocol will prove it. Afterwards it'll be downhill for Eth, imho.

Back
Top Bottom