Stories of Covid vaccination side effects or worse

Re: not creating divide between self and vaccinated. That is what I felt was important. It means learning to fix anything that the vaccinated people pass on. Ills - spontaneous minor bleeding, brain fog, extreme, unusual depression. I know there is something that is passed on. I found old threads on this forum on spinning: 33 turns x 3 per day, worked up to. I find that the specifics ills and other attacks get better with spinning.

Copying ref to spinning, quoted on our forum thread - it came from Bringers of the Dawn and the C's confirmed it was a very good practice.

Bringers Of The Dawn wrote: "Another activity we recommend for those of you who wish to move into a vast acceleration of energy is spinning. Move from left to right, spinning around and focusing your vision on your thumb, counting and spinning. We recommend that you spin thirty-three times at least once a day. You may build up to the thirty-three spins very slowly. If you are able to work up to thirty-three spins, three times a day, so that you are spinning ninety-nine times, well, we will see how long you stay on the planet-or at least in this dimension. When you complete spinning, however many times you spin, bring your palms together at chest level. Press them together, keeping your eyes open, and balance yourself with your feet a shoulder's width apart so that you feel anchored and still feel the spinning at the same time. This tremendously accelerates the spinning of the chakra systems inside your body, which tremendously accelerates the rate at which you can interpret and receive data."
This is very interesting. I read the "Bringers of the Dawn" many years ago but seemingly forgot this piece of information. I would like to try this. I could do with a YouTube video to do it properly I think...:-) Does this practice mean that you spin one rotation and end up in the same position and that counts as one spin and then you carry on doing the same thing - each time one rotation. I assume that you are not just spinning continually without break. I used to do this as a seven year old with my arms outstretched on the front lawn of my home. I stopped when I felt nauseous and then started again when it wore off. Not sure why I was doing it. It did make me feel good at some stage I think. I would not have just done it to feel nauseous I'm sure - I wasn't that stupid a kid. I also wonder if you move your feet when you spin or just spin on the spot? So many questions....

I mentioned a little while back about a colleague at work who received the Astra-Zeneca vaccination. She developed a cerebral blood clot and had to go to hospital. I enquired about her health yesterday and was told that she was still very poorly. She had some paralysis of her left arm and her hands were shaky. There was also some concern that she had some mental deficit in her thinking processes. This would make it very difficult for her to return to work as she was one of the admin staff and part of her job was doing the residents finances. It needs a good head for figures and accuracy of numeration. She is more or less of retirement age so it may well be that she takes her retirement although I know for a fact she found her job very enjoyable and would not want to retire until she had to.

As a matter of interest I thought I would mention the correlation between the vaccination with AZ and blood clots just to see what people thought of the possibility that it might be caused by the vaccination. I spoke to about five colleagues about this and not one of them even knew of the problem, even though it had been in the news and papers for some time. Is everyone walking around in a daze after the vaccinations (all the people I asked had received the same vaccination at the same time). Sad...😞

I mentioned a little while back about a colleague at work who received the Astra-Zeneca vaccination. She developed a cerebral blood clot and had to go to hospital. I enquired about her health yesterday and was told that she was still very poorly. She had some paralysis of her left arm and her hands were shaky. There was also some concern that she had some mental deficit in her thinking processes. This would make it very difficult for her to return to work as she was one of the admin staff and part of her job was doing the residents finances. It needs a good head for figures and accuracy of numeration. She is more or less of retirement age so it may well be that she takes her retirement although I know for a fact she found her job very enjoyable and would not want to retire until she had to.

As a matter of interest I thought I would mention the correlation between the vaccination with AZ and blood clots just to see what people thought of the possibility that it might be caused by the vaccination. I spoke to about five colleagues about this and not one of them even knew of the problem, even though it had been in the news and papers for some time. Is everyone walking around in a daze after the vaccinations (all the people I asked had received the same vaccination at the same time). Sad...😞
Canada stopped giving the AZ because of blood clots! They talked about 1 in 60,000 being the rate for the first shot in UK I think, and 1 in 100,000 for the second - hope I remember numbers rightly on the CBC program interview on the radio driving home. Second shot is supposed to be less likely to cause clots.

I think Canada with a lot of AZ inventory in fridges, will offer it to people who had it the first time so they get same shot. Sounds like people want to do that, phones ringing off hooks.

It's my impression the mRNA's are really bad but others with their problems don't compare, from a section in one of the C's sessions.

It's been wall-to-wall discussion of blood clots and AZ in Canada, anyway!

This is very interesting. I read the "Bringers of the Dawn" many years ago but seemingly forgot this piece of information. I would like to try this. I could do with a YouTube video to do it properly I think...:-) Does this practice mean that you spin one rotation and end up in the same position and that counts as one spin and then you carry on doing the same thing - each time one rotation. I assume that you are not just spinning continually without break. I used to do this as a seven year old with my arms outstretched on the front lawn of my home. I stopped when I felt nauseous and then started again when it wore off. Not sure why I was doing it. It did make me feel good at some stage I think. I would not have just done it to feel nauseous I'm sure - I wasn't that stupid a kid. I also wonder if you move your feet when you spin or just spin on the spot? So many questions....
I just searched the forum for spinning references, looks like a lot of such refs show up in this link! So neat to have this good 'search' working here.

I remember this from days in dance with a modern dance teacher, concentrating on the thumb or hand helped us turn for quite a long time, so this was a bit of a flashback.

I turnto the right, pivoting on the right foot and concentrate looking at my right hand in front of me just below eye level. A friend who is doing it gets sick after 17 turns and we found that a very cold compress or cold pack on the forehead helped stabilize afterwards as well as pressing palms together and feeling the ground through feet. I count as I complete a circle. I have to watch I don't skip ahead with a number.

After the second shot, my sister has now suffered, vomiting, diarrhea, feeling dizzy, whatever that means, probably loss of balance, she cancelled a trip to her friend, until Monday, because she was unable to get it together. She tells me she is feeling better now (a week after the shot) after seeing her GP, a day so ago, she suspects lactose intolerance (one wonders if this was in person GP visit) and was told it was just a viral infection, she tells me it could be due to the variants from India!

Her level of denial is astounding to me, it's as though all my life, I have lived most of my formative years, with a different person, that has a different ideology and thought process. But as many are discovering at this time, there is a a reality to this thought.

Yesterday :scared:

my closest friend told me via my husband, that he took the Pfizer injection... one day earlier :shock: (I stayed home because I have come down with a flu, totally out of the blue, within only one day - so I didn't meet them for coffee in the city).

I was chocked that he would take the "vaccine", i mean we talked about the scam that it wasn't about health in this Plandemic. Albeit we do not share a deep connection, it's rather fun and bubbly when we get together (for decades) He just isn't into deep things - but i love him for what he is. He is not the type of guy who checks links and videos I send to him... But critical to the whole Plandemic, he was.

He said, he took the jab, it in order to see his old mom in Denmark. It sounded as if that was a requirement - but it isn't. You do not have to be "vaccinated" in order to enter Denmark. A negative PCR test will just do fine.

But I think i know him enough, that he approached the whole thing in a "practical" manner (less hassle, the better. Doing PCR tests seem fiddly, you know - let's get the jab) An Aries kind of type of approach, jumping into things - not alwys with too much deeper thought.

At this early stage, he only had a soar arm.

Again... this phenomena of those you really wouldn't expect to take the genetic jabs - they do it !

I just searched the forum for spinning references, looks like a lot of such refs show up in this link! So neat to have this good 'search' working here.

I remember this from days in dance with a modern dance teacher, concentrating on the thumb or hand helped us turn for quite a long time, so this was a bit of a flashback.

I turnto the right, pivoting on the right foot and concentrate looking at my right hand in front of me just below eye level. A friend who is doing it gets sick after 17 turns and we found that a very cold compress or cold pack on the forehead helped stabilize afterwards as well as pressing palms together and feeling the ground through feet. I count as I complete a circle. I have to watch I don't skip ahead with a number.

Thanks for the link. I read the whole thing and it proved very useful to me.

Sorry about hijacking the covid thread but they do say "all things are connected"..:-)

This week I spoke by phone with a nice man I know who is not an idiot. However, regarding the Covid he has lost all sense. Of course he got the vaccine. Twice I think. What I understood is that he got vaccinated because everyone around him, friends and acquaintances, are vaccinated. And then because he was told that if he wasn't vaccinated he couldn't go anywhere. Okay. He also said that he has become agoraphobic and is traumatized by everyone wearing masks on the street, he can't stand it.

The vaccinated are full of internal contradictions, it's a government trick to stun people, to make them useless, unable to see clearly, to make a decision that comes from them, this friend tells me both that he is aware that we are lied to but also that he was vaccinated to avoid the risk, that the hospitals are overcrowded, blah blah blah. Well, it's another friend that I just found on my way, he took another way, he disappeared in the mist. I will continue to call him every week to see how he is doing. He is already sick, has cancer.

A lot of people were really traumatized when in March we had this state of emergency that was actually a state of siege. I myself, who is informed, when I went out to walk the dogs I was strangely afraid and I prayed Laura's prayer, to give me courage. In fact praying helped me a lot. Sometimes I am scare because I know all the roads will terminated under total totalitarianism and this is not good news.

So I have just said a spiritual goodbye to a person who, in spite of her kindness and goodness, has taken a different path than mine. Will I be able to help him when the time comes? I think so. Him and others.

Thanks for the link. I read the whole thing and it proved very useful to me.

Sorry about hijacking the covid thread but they do say "all things are connected"..:-)
It's connected, spinning at least I see it as one of the very useful ways of reducing the shedding effect, or whatever it would properly be called, of the mRNA's. I also chewed fennel seeds and they helped with the unusual headaches I've been getting since being around injected people, so far only with the mRNA. Not sure there is similar problem with other vax, like the AZ. Haven't noticed it yet anyway.

My parents got their second Pfizer vaccine this week.

Both with discomfort and ...

My mother with the side of the body where she got the vaccine purple. Her arm, shoulder and neck.

My father with the arm where he put the vaccine swollen, hard and sore. He had a large lump in his armpit, the same arm as the vaccine.

Response of both: It will pass! Nothing happens!

Any suggestion on my part is of no use. Do not listen.

On the other hand, I don't pay attention to their suggestions either. Get vaccinated, it's what to do, etc ...

So each one on one side of reality.

My wife's parents also got the second Pfizer vaccine, but they had no reaction at all. However, "her inner world of hers" is different from that of my parents.

I started to have symptoms of a cold, runny nose and weird body. I found that tobacco smoke stops runny nose right away. In five minutes it stops. I took a good dose of vitamin C and in one day the symptoms were gone.

In my case, nicotine and Vitamin C kept whatever was trying to get in at bay.

For now ...

Strange times.

For the first time last week I felt the need to lie about my vaccine status. At work lots of people are now taking the jab, younger and younger. I've noticed more sick leaves but of course the reason is never mentioned.

In any case I've been in calls where people are talking about having taken the jab or how excited they are to have received an offer. I tend to keep my mouth shut and give very political answers that say nothing definitive, perhaps imply I agree with what is being said and shields my true view of the situation.

Last week one person I work closely with got their 1st jab. It was evident they were scared because he made it known he had the jab and also warned he may need time off if he gets side effects. In any case I was in a call with him and others and this came up. For some reason he decided to ask me directly if I received the jab. My answer was that I had not received an offer to have a jab - my answer stopped there. I was also on a one to one talk with my direct manager and she was telling me how excited she was that she was soon to receive an offer. Incidentally, I noticed this manager joined telegram a few months ago so not sure what's going on there. In any case, whilst she was mentioning the vaccine to me, I kept my position hidden. I did not engage in this conversation. I just said, oh interesting, so the government rollout is continuing okay.

I think at some point after everyone has officially received an offer in the UK I may have to either lie or just state my position that this jab isn't for me. I don't know if employers of office workers will require actual proof of vaccination from employees at some point. I know for so called front-line workers employers could require this?

I know for sure I will not be the only one shielding their true view of this situation at work. I notice it's the pro-vax who are confident to speak out. Makes me wonder how many are indeed keeping their position in the shadows and letting those who talk, talk.

I don't know if this is posted in the correct thread, but I just listened to an interview of Stephanie Seneff by Mercola. It is jam-packed with information about mRNA, prions.

Stephanie Seneff - COVID Vaccines May Bring Avalanche of Neurological Disease

There's so much information packed in it, I'll need to give it a second listen. There is also a transcript in the link.
Just read the transcript, and I have to say this was the most detailed and comprehensive analysis of the covid vaccines that I've seen so far. Chilling stuff! Not surprisingly, apparently Twitter is blocking anyone trying to share this link. I'v downloaded the transcript as a PDF, just in case.

I don't know if this is posted in the correct thread, but I just listened to an interview of Stephanie Seneff by Mercola. It is jam-packed with information about mRNA, prions.

Stephanie Seneff - COVID Vaccines May Bring Avalanche of Neurological Disease

There's so much information packed in it, I'll need to give it a second listen. There is also a transcript in the link.

Wow! Highly recommended interview.

This whole situation doesn't seem real. For them to be doing this given all the dangers doesn't seem real. To be honest, the acceptance from people to be jabbed in such great numbers doesn't seem real too... Too much is being revealed about the world that doesn't seem real.

Back
Top Bottom