Session 29 May 2021

Thank you for sharing this session! This is a unique, touching session for me. This is probably due to the fact that I have been interested in time and consciousness for a long time.

I am also interested in the relationship between time and consciousness. I like the hint that algebra can be a way of describing consciousness. I felt so too.

Currently, however, I am not dealing with time and consciousness at the same time. I deal with them separately. At present I work in a neurobiology laboratory where I study the effects of ion channels. Hopefully some research in the future will tell more about the nature of consciousness. However, I think that it will also be necessary to develop the mathematical apparatus here. The director of the lab wants me to use the Schrodinger equation for my ion channels!

I would like to add that the famous physicist Roger Penrose was once involved in consciousness. References to his article appear in the article in the appendix: Do quantum effects play a role in consciousness? – Physics World

My biggest problem, however, is that the many scientific articles on the study of consciousness tend not to take into account its relationship with time, and moreover, individual authors tend to be insufficiently specific about what they mean by consciousness.

I also attach a photo of my setup in the laboratory.

Now, I am at the stage of searching for an ideal path that would combine biology, physics and mathematics. I will be grateful for any tips, ideas and scientific articles.
From the February 10, 2018 session:
(Ark) Okay. Then I was asking at some point about consciousness. And the answer was that I will understand consciousness if I'm able to invert formulation of gravity. But formulation of gravity according to Einstein is based again on space-time, where time is a dimension. So how can I invert something that is wrong from the beginning since it's based on space and time?

A: Replace time with consciousness.

Penrose's decoherence time equation for consciousness (and his quantum mechanics interpretation in general) is t=h/Eg where Eg is a gravitational self energy so it kind of is consciousness replacing time being an inverse of gravity.

A paper I found interesting:

Interestingly, the superradiant ground state appears to be delocalized on the exterior wall of the microtubule, which interfaces with the cytoplasm, suggesting the possibility that these extended but short-lived (few picosecond) excitonic states may be involved in communication with cellular proteins that bind to microtubules in order to carry out their functions. At the same time, we have shown that long-lived (hundreds of milliseconds) subradiant states can be concentrated on the inner wall of the microtubule lumen, potentially maintaining excitonic transfer processes across the cytoskeletal network in a more “protected”thermodynamic milieu. These subradiant states could be particularly important in the synchronization of neuronal processes in the brain, where microtubules can extend to the micron scale and beyond.

Several of the vaccines instruct cells of the body to produce the spike protein found on the SARS-CoV-2 virus. The people who have been vaccinated could then transmit those cells (complete with spike protein) to others, essentially infecting them and provoking an immune response.

Pfizer states that their vaccine "does not contain the virus and cannot give you COVID-19", but that is sort of irrelevant, given that most of the people who become seriously ill do so as a result of their own immune response (inflammation). The viral invasion and destruction of cells, in this sense, is a relatively minor problem since new cells are easily made.

So yes, people who are vaccinated, especially with a vaccine that instructs cells to produce the spike protein, can and probably are spreading those cells to others. That's not unusual, people 'share' their cells with each other all the time, for good and ill.
I agree with most of the above, but the Cs responded in the affirmative when asked if the vaccinated were spreading the virus (they also said yes about COVID-19). Cells that produce the spike protein can hardly be considered a virus (although they could and probably do cause COVID-19), so I’m still not really satisfied with this explanation.

I’m also unsure about where the spike protein goes once it’s produced by the cell. It should be released from the cell for the immune system to see it and develop antibodies.

I know C's have somehow equated 'money' with energy.
Consciously I do not have any trouble with money, nor any negative association with it.

But I have some trouble processing something about money = energy in the present days: How does it ties with endless money printing?
Adding a few dozen zeros on a computer... It is not creation? or is it?

Is it possible to exchange something programmed into a computer for real work and goods, and call it even?

I used to like to invest in the stock market. Now I do not know what to make of the rise and fall of prices connecting it to this concept of energy. Some people say it is a zero sum game.
Concerning "money = energy", I think it relates to the context in which money is used. If you were use money the STS way, you would be trading your energy for illusions leading to compression, disintegration, etc. On the other hand, if you were to use money the STO way, you would participate in the expansion of knowledge as it would involve networking, creativity, etc.

Endless money printing is a way of keeping illusions going. Do you see how much energy it takes to cover up the truth?
They made us believe that material pursuits are the essence of life.
Let's see how the Universe responds... :-)

Thank you very much for this session and for all the work that you do. :flowers: :love:

Was thinking about this afterwards and another possibility is that the "false flag" could be a cover for UFO activity. It seems that someone has been very busy in recent years flying high tech and large drones over sensitive areas in the USA.

It certainly fits with the whole ambiguity that is being present in the Navy or Pentagon releases about the mysterious "Unidentified Aerial Phenomena". Here's a recent article by the NY Times. Notice how they "don't exclude a possibility of the objects being alien in origin", but at the same time say that "some of it is probably Russian or Chinese". So they can basically play with it as they see fit.

The report determines that a vast majority of more than 120 incidents over the past two decades did not originate from any American military or other advanced U.S. government technology, the officials said. That determination would appear to eliminate the possibility that Navy pilots who reported seeing unexplained aircraft might have encountered programs the government meant to keep secret.

But that is about the only conclusive finding in the classified intelligence report, the officials said. And while a forthcoming unclassified version, expected to be released to Congress by June 25, will present few other firm conclusions, senior officials briefed on the intelligence conceded that the very ambiguity of the findings meant the government could not definitively rule out theories that the phenomena observed by military pilots might be alien spacecraft....

One senior official briefed on the intelligence said without hesitation that U.S. officials knew it was not American technology. He said there was worry among intelligence and military officials that China or Russia could be experimenting with hypersonic technology...

Russia has been investing heavily in hypersonics, believing the technology offers it the ability to evade American missile-defense technology. China has also developed hypersonic weaponry, and included it in military parades. If the phenomena were Chinese or Russian aircraft, officials said, that would suggest the two powers’ hypersonic research had far outpaced American military development.

And here's also a recent article in WP about Russia being blamed for "Havana syndrome". :rolleyes:

Mr. Polymeropoulos said he believes Russia is behind the affliction because it has the capability to carry out such attacks and many of the officials affected have been involved in Russian operations. He said the attacks seem to be in line with Russia’s treatment of U.S. diplomats.

“There has been a long line of U.S. officials who have developed some pretty severe health symptoms after serving in Moscow,” he said. “That’s something that is worth looking into again as well. Whether it’s the old kind of signals intelligence systems that were turned up too high or the old spy dust, you know, the Russians are very aggressive against U.S. government personnel.”

In regards to “stalking the predator” I think that “The Grievances Study Papers” by James Lindsay, Helen Pluckrose, and Peter Boghossian is a good start. I think that word is getting out just how self absorbed the PTB really are and since they control us by proxy through manipulating anything that shares that value structure what we need to do is examine all the useful idiots around us.

Lindsay and company for lack of a better term have been “trolling” the gatekeepers of our modern discourses and laying bare for all to see their lack of credence. This is being done by many other respectable people in almost every field (although not specifically in the manner as previously mentioned individuals).

I think the “stalking” has already started🥳

I will link a video where the “grievance study papers” are discussed for anyone unfamiliar with them. Warning the topics discussed are often inappropriate for for regular conversation.
That's a great idea! Peter Boghossian stood his ground against the Hordes of Mordor at PSU and did some stalking of his own with his grievance studies papers. My daughter took his class and he was able to move her from the far left edge to a more moderate position. Something I thought would be impossible. He has a book of his own out called How to have Impossible Conversations. Here is a clip of him going over his technique.

Thanks for this most interesting session, especially the discussion about consciousness/time/information was very informative!

As for the vaccines:
(Joe) Is that what they were referring to in a previous session when they said some vaccines would be used to control people?

A: Yes

Q: (Andromeda) And what percentage of these vaccine batches have this technology?

(Joe) Or how many people?

(Andromeda) Yeah, how many people?

A: 12 percent.

Q: (Joe) That's a LOT of people.

(Niall) They're all Pfizer recipients I guess.

There's this bit of data from Berlin:

It is a number that is hard to believe at first. Eleven people have died of or with COVID-19 after a complete vaccination with the active ingredient from Biontech in the German capital Berlin alone. Another 45 became so severely ill with or with COVID-19 after a complete vaccination with the mRNA active ingredient that they had to be hospitalized (data as of May 26, 2021). After vaccination with the vaccines from Astrazeneca, Moderna, or others, not a single patient in Berlin died from or with COVID-19. And only three infected people had to be hospitalized who had been vaccinated with "other vaccines" - none of whom had been administered Astrazeneca or Moderna. All this emerges from a Senate response to a question from MP Marcel Luthe (Freie Wähler):

Since these are absolute figures and the comparative figures are missing, the significance of this data from the Senate is of course limited. Nevertheless, it is striking that the values for the Biontech vaccinations here differ very negatively from those with other vaccines.

Bildschirmfoto-2021-06-07-um-00.45.04-300x139.png

There seems to be something going on with the Pfizer/Biontech vaccine if you look at these numbers. Who knows, maybe it's just more dangerous than the others, or maybe "they" use certain special batches of it to experiment?

I'm also unsure about where the spike protein goes once it’s produced by the cell. It should be released from the cell for the immune system to see it and develop antibodies.

My understanding is the spike protein are released into the blood stream and I'd assume into tissues as well dependant on what cells end up producing them.

I think part of the problem is the whole situation is quite uncontrolled. The mRNA in the vaccines can end up anywhere and whatever cells take them up will produce the spike proteins.

It's also worth mentioning that when cells produce something, they create waste (or something similar?) which they present outside - this is how Bhakdi described it. The NK cells come along and check this out, if they determine it to be something they don't recognise they kill the cell in question.

Concerning "money = energy", I think it relates to the context in which money is used. If you were use money the STS way, you would be trading your energy for illusions leading to compression, disintegration, etc. On the other hand, if you were to use money the STO way, you would participate in the expansion of knowledge as it would involve networking, creativity, etc
Thank you, I was trapped in a very simplistic view of it.

Thank you for this "one of a kind" session ! I can't believe you managed to onboard 146 people on the same Zoom meeting. That is truly one of the miracle of modern technology (that and cat videos of course) :-)

(Chu) Okay, a reformulated question from the Mexicans: "What percentage of people may die after getting the COVID-19 vaccine?"

A: Impossible to calculate; too many variables.

When 6th density beings tell you that such outcome is impossible to predict with any accuracy, it really puts into perspective the absurd belief of the STS forces (both 3D and 4D) that they control in any way the outcome of the process they put into motion.
Similarly, as a note to myself, it is equally absurd to be overrun by fear/anxiety about a future I cannot predict nor control fully. Adequate anticipation and preparation will only help us weathering the storm with a clear head, not necessarily allow us avoid all hardships and sufferings.

(L) So anyway people, it's beyond crazy. Y’all know it, I know it. There are some other people who just don't happen to be members of our group that know it too, but I don't see that there are that many. The only thing I know to do is to keep yourself in an emotionally stable state in the best way you can while at the same time continuing to interact with all your peeps - the forum, questions, discussions, etc. Years ago I once asked the Cs... because one of the things that was going on behind the scenes of the early sessions were endless - ENDLESS - minute discussions of every aspect of reality. Everything I thought, everything other people thought - among our small group that was there meeting at my house in Florida. At one point, I asked the Cs if all this endless discussion is supposed to be helpful. And they said yes, you bet it is! That's the essence of networking. The thing about it is, when you get into a discussion in a network situation, you've got to be open to what other people say. You can't go into it with an assumption that you already know something. You can't think that the way you think is necessarily what is correct or accurate or objective - mainly objective. I knew years ago that I couldn't possibly be objective because I kept screwing up so bad. It took me awhile to figure that out, but I did finally get it. If you have all kinds of issues and problems in your life, it's because you're not talking enough, sharing enough, and you're not sharing SINCERELY. If you're going to talk to somebody about your problems and you lie to them, how are they going to help you? Or if you leave something out? So, all I can say is that we just got to get through this because I don't see any other way to deal with it and it's extremely unpleasant. It probably wouldn't hurt for everyone to re-read Castaneda's The Fire From Within where he talks about stalking and petty tyrants. That was one that really stuck in my mind where he sets the guy up and he ends up in the stall with the horse and the horse goes after him. We have got to figure out ways to stalk this thing... We have a WONDERFUL opportunity to learn the art of stalking with that world and environment out there. Maybe we should start a thread about it and discuss it some more. How are we dealing with it? How are we surviving it? So, anyway people... Is anybody totally awesomely inspired and awe-struck and everything by this whole process? Do you finally get it that it's just really... work. It's just work. Is everybody happy you finally got to be in on a session?
An awesome and historical session, thank you very much. Much to ponder.

It would also be great to review that Castaneda's book and start a thread about Petty Tyrants and the so-called Art of Stalking and how to deal with it.
In a book titled Encounters with the Nagual he points out the following:

“The petty tyrant is necessary because most of us are too lazy to change by ourselves. He moves the fixation of ‘me’, making our weaknesses appear. He makes us see the truth – that we are not important – and he is willing to demonstrate it with actions. To learn how to treat him is the only really effective way to refine stalking.”
“A petty tyrant is so important for the task that it can become an obsession for an apprentice to look for one and get in touch with him. A sincere gratitude is the only appropriate feeling for a warrior who has found one to fit his measure.”
“Petty tyrants are plentiful, what is not plentiful is the guts to look for them, establish a connection with them by means of stalking, and cause their anger, putting oneself within their reach and, at the same lime, scheming devastating strategies. Instead, we spend our life running away from situations that produce pain, irritation, fear, or confusion. In that way, we lose one of the most valuable tools that spirit has put in our path.
“What is the strategy to confront that kind of enemies?”
“Above all, don’t see them as enemies; they are involuntary allies in your own cause. Don’t lose sight of the fact that the battle is not fought for the ego, but for energy. The important thing is to win, not that the other one loses. A petty tyrant doesn’t know that, and that is his weakness.”

This harsh world that seemingly only goes downhill is the perfect place to face uncomfortable truths or events, should we have the correct mindset. I'm currently reading "Mental Health Through Will-Training" by Abraham Low and what appears to me to be the cornerstone of stability (on all levels, mental/emotional/physical) is the proper use of Will. I'm probably stating the obvious here however in our modern age full of comfort and abundance many (including myself) have-become "Will-deficient" or never learned to be "Will-proficient". This book is full of simple and practical approaches that help us relearn to Will our life through DOing. I'm sure many forum members have such "tips and tricks" at their disposal and I would be very interested in discussing such thing in a dedicated topic !

Back to Castaneda's teachings, I'm not sure of my interpretation but the conscious use of Will may be the famous "Path of the Heart" of the warrior (the Will being carried in the Heart and ruling the Mind), ultimately leading us to Face the Unknown without flinching (without fears or illusions).

In any case, thank you everyone for the opportunity to discuss endlessly such a wide variety of topics with so many other truth oriented people. This session made me realize the fantastic opportunity for growth/learning we have in these times; the technology at our disposal (computers, the internet, etc), the knowledge available (books, science articles, etc), a harsh but invaluable training ground (pathologized societies and an epidemy of petty tyrants), many like-minded people to network with, etc.

With a session so full of joy and fellowship discussing at the same time the bleak recesses of our present reality, I believe it embodies perfectly the following sentence : "Through the darkest night comes the brightest light."

This harsh world that seemingly only goes downhill is the perfect place to face uncomfortable truths or events, should we have the correct mindset. I'm currently reading "Mental Health Through Will-Training" by Abraham Low and what appears to me to be the cornerstone of stability (on all levels, mental/emotional/physical) is the proper use of Will. I'm probably stating the obvious here however in our modern age full of comfort and abundance many (including myself) have-become "Will-deficient" or never learned to be "Will-proficient". This book is full of simple and practical approaches that help us relearn to Will our life through DOing. I'm sure many forum members have such "tips and tricks" at their disposal and I would be very interested in discussing such thing in a dedicated topic !

Funny you mentioned this, I'll check it out. I just finished reading a little old book that was on our shelf. "The Act of Will", by Roberto Assagioli. I enjoyed it quite a lot. Written in the 70s, it was full of good ideas on how to train the Will, but also about the types of will we can have (not just "discipline" and rules and new habits, etc.), and what is wrong with society. It is quite applicable to today's mess as well, or so I thought.

Back
Top Bottom