Session 29 May 2021

With the world going downhills, I understand that networking is important. I have found myself in a tough situation, where I have retreated pretty much from all my social circles. They all bought the narrative and parrot whatever the media says. I can't stomach it anymore. I feel I'm getting punched in the stomach and say "UGH" outloud when I read them. I don't participate anymore in such conversations, therefore I'm out of friends! I feel I'm on my own now, other than this forum to sit and read what you people discuss.

Your situation is like what many of us are facing right now actually, you are not alone on this. I would recommend you to check FOTCM. And more now with the world situation as it is nowadays. So I feel you!

Thank you very much for the new transcript!
I was already missing the "C's"! (I log in every week since March to see if there is a new one).
And I would really love to be able to attend some session in the future even if it's via Zoom. (Yes, I already read all the Wave and the Adventure Series, all the transcripts and I'm on Chapter 2 of your Secret History of the World... how many more books are there?).
Hugs to all!

Thanks for this historical session! Pretty good points got mentioned that hit home in some regards.

With the world going downhills, I understand that networking is important. I have found myself in a tough situation, where I have retreated pretty much from all my social circles. They all bought the narrative and parrot whatever the media says. I can't stomach it anymore. I feel I'm getting punched in the stomach and say "UGH" outloud when I read them. I don't participate anymore in such conversations, therefore I'm out of friends! I feel I'm on my own now, other than this forum to sit and read what you people discuss. I don't feel intellectually sufficient to grasp everything, while I also have a terrible memory for numbers and names, so crystallizing that knowledge can be a challenge sometimes. Not to mention I most times lack the discipline to sit and meditate. I feel like this whole solving the problem approach, not lying about it in order to find a solution, should also apply to oneself. Be sincere with oneself and go from there. I also found out that I can't do that alone, so your discussions here help a lot to identify programs, reflect and project.

In times like this, I try to stay collected, but the chaos around me sometimes gets me. Gotta stay strong and be patient, I guess...
Hang in there, we all are. You have the right orientation, a colinear one in fact. So this means you are contributing to bringing in a new reality. And also means, together none of us are alone.

“A: Lack of true colinearity”

Not to question the knowing BUT if everyone is on their own learning curve what defines true colinearity. I understand the Macro goal but there are different micro goals along the way as an individual had different rungs on the ladder to reach
I think that it is precisely the path /ladder (orientation, direction, frequency) that should be collinear, regardless of where we're standing on it.

@KaWaiAwaAwa,

I tried to find a translator but the one I uses did not really work. I was just interested in getting the correct meaning. If you could translate that would be very helpful.

My earlier post was probably not even close.
Sorry. Interesting that it didn't translate that basic hawaiian phrase.

Anyway, It means "that's a good thing." Maikai is essentially good in english. Mea is a thing or something. And "He" is like a focusing on what follows.

I'd love to know what the world will look like after those disturbing events pass over if I read it correctly. Viruses, ability to transmit it to unvacinated people by those who got engineered shots, mutations, pressure to test kids or get them the same jab in order to allow them to go to school. At least here where I live the goverment openly discuss possibility to call teenagers 16+ years of old to take pfizer shots... The future isn't bright, it probably never was for those who is able to see, and the current madness leaves little room even for a hope for some. That's why I see those sessions and the work you all do as a lighthouse which beams the light into darkness and reminds us to stay strong, learn, work with ourselves, network, share and the brighter days may come back.

Yin and yang - WikipediaThank you dear people for sharing this beautiful session.

There is just so much to think about; more so when connecting to previous sessions. Below is a selection of excerpts about consciousness, gravity, perception in different densities, mathematics and information interspersed with a few comments. A difficulty in finding connections between the sessions is that sometimes a new connection can change the way others connections appear, just as one can also connect them in different ways and get new meanings. For overview, there are a few bolded headings.

Consciousness
In this session there was:

If the question is where consciousness is not located, can one arrive at an idea that consciousness is located everywhere?

Gravity and consciousness
Next is an excerpt about gravity being everything.

If gravity is everything, and there is nowhere where consciousness is not, one might think that consciousness is a property of gravity. That seems to be so. From the same session:

Does the statement: "The gravity that was inside him was all the gravity in existence." also mean that the consciousness that was inside him was all the consciousness in existence? While we don't know if the builder was in 3D and had access to some fancy technology, if the builder had even partial access to fourth density, his perception would be different from the one most of us are used to.

Perception in second to fourth density
From an older session there was:

When perception is different in different densities, what about time? If as in the previous excerpt from 27 May 2000 "One on 3rd density perceives objects due to their difference, and one on 4th density perceives objects in terms of their own union with all of them?" What about the perception of time in 4th density? One can speculate, but in this session there was:

Mathematics, consciousness and gravity
If consciousness is closely linked with gravity, one might think that algebra might be able to describe both. In this session there was:

If the above mentions algebra as needed to describe consciousness, here is an excerpt that connects geometry to the idea of matter as "living" rather than "dead".

The following quote suggests the use of geometric algebra in order to unify gravity and consciousness. There is also an interesting comment that thoughts are something more than 2-dimensional things.

Examples of other sessions with relevance to mathematics are Session 23 May, 2020 and Session 5 August, 2017. One might also think of Session 31 December 1997 which hails mathematics as the only true universal language.

What might be interesting is if mathematics as a language could be used to create in the same way as ordinary language can make things happen around us or make us do something in response to what others say or write. Could one create a new world through the language of mathematics. Indeed, where are the limits of mathematics?

"Total non-existence balances total existence"
Although gravity is everything, there is also the paradoxical existence of non-existence, and how total non-existence balances total existence. Would it be possible to account for this seeming paradox and why the universe is all-encompassing?

If total existence is "God", (10 December 1994) and gravity is God (15 June 1996) then gravity could be total existence?
At the same time, when "all in creation is just that: a radiating wave", (10 December 1994) and gravity has consciousness (15 June 1996) and if there is nowhere where consciousness is not (29 May 2021), might creation be described as a radiating wave of consciousness/gravity?

There is more in Session 10 December 1994 on non-existence and how the reflection of what goes out of existence regenerates as primal atoms.

Information is stored in consciousness and recorded by consciousness
Regarding the previous excerpt, is it possible that the reflection of something that disappears regenerates as primal atoms because the reflection contains information and this information is stored in consciousness? The following excerpt from Session 28 May, 2013 speaks of information as stored in consciousness.

The idea that information is stored in consciousness is similar to an idea in this session:

If information is recorded by consciousness and information recorded equals time would this relate to an earlier session where the Cs say "information arranged by a truth becomes consciousness"?

If information arranged by a truth becomes consciousness and gravity has consciousness, and in a quote further on, "Gravity is all information", do these help in understanding why "truth and objectivity are so important" and why "consciousness and individuality fractures and disintegrates" from the lack of truth and objectivity?

Building network and connections
The advice given at the end of the session encourages to build our network and connections:

Building network and connections can include strengthening the inner network and connections as well:

The above "Knowledge must be acquired" and "Higher energies" relates to the following excerpt:

It also relates to the following where the Cs to the question from Ark "What is the purpose of life?" give the answer "Learning by organizing information bits. Expanded being."

Above there was mention of unstable gravity waves. There are a few excerpts included in a post in Session 6 February 2016, in this post by @goyacobol in Session 28 May 2013 and in one comment in Session 16 August 1997.

@thorbiorn,

I think your whole post is brilliant and caring. If you did not care you would not think so deeply about the true meaning of what the Cs are telling us.

One of the most comforting things you mentioned by way of the Cs is a quote:

Session 10 December 1994
Q: (L) So, this energy goes into a Black Hole and... does it come out on the other side?

A: No.

Q: (L) Does it become like a primal atom?

A: No.

Q: (T) Does it go back into the cycle?

A: No. Reflection regenerates as primal atoms.

I have found that the most difficult obstacle for me in my life is to accept that some of the most esoteric or higher ancient concepts are really true.

For me personally, the Cs freely give "clues" abundantly to fill in many gaps in my understanding. I think maybe many are struggling with the question of why there is "good' and "evil"/ "positive and negative". The "Yin and yang" is depicted in many religions and philosophies.

Why is there "evil" or "negativity"? Could it be for "reflection"? That to me would help explain why the Cs say "all there is is lessons".

If "Reflection regenerates as primal atoms" then I think nothing is wasted or lost. It just gives me more comfort to know that nothing is wasted or lost. May all of us find comfort in knowing that our lives have meaning and purpose. :hug2:

“A: Lack of true colinearity”

Not to question the knowing BUT if everyone is on their own learning curve what defines true colinearity. I understand the Macro goal but there are different micro goals along the way as an individual had different rungs on the ladder to reach
Perhaps Cs point is that (following Gurdjieff's teachings) there is too little and too slow an "advancement" of learners into mesoteric and esoteric circles. Maybe it is too bold on my part, but I think that most forum members are at least in the gate to the exoteric circle.
I have noticed with myself that I am increasingly able to notice and evaluate life situations without drawing on outside opinions. I do this by comparing my own conclusions with the opinions on this forum on a given topic.
Of course, previously not being a member of this forum, I have many times tried the knowledge contained here in my everyday life, for example about psychopathy, little tyrants, medical knowledge, self-observation (here I almost got rid of illusions about myself,), etc.... Truly comprehensive. And it works.

This is just my opinion, so please feel free to correct me.

As for the romance reading program I have to try, although not all recommended reading is available in Polish.

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)

Thank you for the session. I've been distant from the forum recently but great to see the network together and going from strength to strength.
I've had to come to terms with my decision to take the vaccine. Ive felt like I've betrayed my own values and this network.
I've done this through pressure from work and pressure in other areas of my life.
Fortunately at present I've not been ill. I've been supplementing to boost my immune.
Anyway feels a relief to get this out as been avoiding posting about it.

Thanks again for the session

Thank you for the session. I've been distant from the forum recently but great to see the network together and going from strength to strength.
I've had to come to terms with my decision to take the vaccine. Ive felt like I've betrayed my own values and this network.
I've done this through pressure from work and pressure in other areas of my life.
Fortunately at present I've not been ill. I've been supplementing to boost my immune.
Anyway feels a relief to get this out as been avoiding posting about it.

Thanks again for the session

@Thebull,

Thanks for sharing your situation and perspective. Let's hope this will only result in you having more STO changes in your DNA. With your supplements and preparation, I think you are doing the best that you are able to survive this chaotic phase.

I’m a complete newbie on this topic. Does quantum computing mean information can potentially be transmitted via quantum entanglement? The spooky action at a distance. That would be a way to bypass all the need for cables, wifi, satellites and such! I’ll read more about it. Extremely fascinating
Well, I would say yes. But more importantly, it means that time is an illusion.

Back
Top Bottom