Session 28 May 2013

shellycheval said:
Iron
Quote from: Laura on Today at 01:49:40 AM

You have to read SOTT every day to get the big picture.

That certainly did the trick for me. Its a daily exercise. And sometimes its really hard to digest how bad things are becoming (Puppet masters and Society's Child in particular).

Indeed it will. SOTT is my morning newspaper. Almost daily reading of Signs of the Times for about ten years now, has created in my head and heart a hermeneutic--a "theory of understanding and interpretation of linguistic and non-linguistic expressions," or a way of knowing or interpreting the world. Daily input of knowledge, no matter how grim, has a cumulative effect on ones outlook and provides a tool for examining and questioning data in a manner that helps one sift though the clutter for the kernel of truth or remove the gloss applied to a topic to persuade or hide the reality of a situation. Such knowledge, IMHO, can over time create internal changes to the observer. There are few, if any, services to humankind of more value than seeking out information that provides a look at reality and publishing it on SOTT. Many thanks to the editors and all who make SOTT possible.
shellycheval

Thanks shellycheval for pinpointing the transformation process from passive consumerism of the news toward inter-active partaking in the quest for truth and (eventually) spreading more objective knowledge around for everybody who would ostensibly be interested in receiving such.

And my thanks to the SotT Team and to all others who contribute to the content and to the existence and maintenance of the site. :rockon:

Iron said:
Also, the time spent on sott is time well spent.
Those precious minutes that wont return will be spent gathering knowledge, instead of dissociating.

Very well put, Iron. I, for one, have only recently realised the true depth of the reality we are dealing with, and the true depthof what this community is about, and what it is doing in response. I am grateful for this realisation which goes hand in hand with the mirror held before me that has shown me the amount of dissociating I have manifested, and the considerable noise I have generated here. I regret this. I intend not to waste any more of those 'precious minutes' - neither my own nor my fellow members. Thanks for your post.

shellycheval said:
Iron
Quote from: Laura on Today at 01:49:40 AM

You have to read SOTT every day to get the big picture.

That certainly did the trick for me. Its a daily exercise. And sometimes its really hard to digest how bad things are becoming (Puppet masters and Society's Child in particular).

Indeed it will. SOTT is my morning newspaper. Almost daily reading of Signs of the Times for about ten years now, has created in my head and heart a hermeneutic--a "theory of understanding and interpretation of linguistic and non-linguistic expressions," or a way of knowing or interpreting the world. Daily input of knowledge, no matter how grim, has a cumulative effect on ones outlook and provides a tool for examining and questioning data in a manner that helps one sift though the clutter for the kernel of truth or remove the gloss applied to a topic to persuade or hide the reality of a situation. Such knowledge, IMHO, can over time create internal changes to the observer. There are few, if any, services to humankind of more value than seeking out information that provides a look at reality and publishing it on SOTT. Many thanks to the editors and all who make SOTT possible.
shellycheval

I've just started to do just this shellycheval- reading SoTT as well as news websites to learn to see through the gloss and read the line of force of the articles in the MSM. But sometimes, I despair of just how bad things are, I literally feel de-pressed like I cant breathe or something. I feel like this today. :/

The news headlines here in Australia yesterday were focused on the capture of a psychopathic repeat child sex offender and killer. Typical of the justice system here, he may be eligible for parole in 20 years. It has taken 10 years and quite a sting to catch him. The justice system is created by psychopaths to protect them, as is evidenced by the psychologist's report (second link below). I didn't see these on SoTT yet, but I'm sure they will be uploaded soon.
_http://www.abc.net.au/news/2014-03-13/cowan-found-guilty-of-killing-teenager-daniel-morcombe/5318542
_http://www.abc.net.au/news/2014-03-14/psychologist-daniel-morcombe-brett-cowan/5322414.

Arwenn
I've just started to do just this shellycheval- reading SoTT as well as news websites to learn to see through the gloss and read the line of force of the articles in the MSM. But sometimes, I despair of just how bad things are, I literally feel de-pressed like I cant breathe or something. I feel like this today. :/

The news headlines here in Australia yesterday were focused on the capture of a psychopathic repeat child sex offender and killer. Typical of the justice system here, he may be eligible for parole in 20 years. It has taken 10 years and quite a sting to catch him. The justice system is created by psychopaths to protect them, as is evidenced by the psychologist's report (second link below). I didn't see these on SoTT yet, but I'm sure they will be uploaded soon.
_http://www.abc.net.au/news/2014-03-13/cowan-found-guilty-of-killing-teenager-daniel-morcombe/5318542
_http://www.abc.net.au/news/2014-03-14/psychologist-daniel-morcombe-brett-cowan/5322414.

We have all felt this was about seeing reality and still do at times--I think there would be a problem if we didn't.
Your response brings to mind something Laura once said in regards to a discussion on how difficult it was to read a series of news stories on a pedophile ring and their victims. Laura said something along the line (and I am paraphrasing here from memory) that the poor children had to bear being the victims of this evil and the least we could do is bear witness to it and unveil the truth of it to the world for judgement. That facing knowledge and truth and looking the Universe square in the eye, so to speak, is what we have to do to finally "grow up"
and become fully human--or she said something similar and this is how I heard it. Maybe this will help you. Take care.
shellycheval

shellycheval said:
We have all felt this was about seeing reality and still do at times--I think there would be a problem if we didn't.
Your response brings to mind something Laura once said in regards to a discussion on how difficult it was to read a series of news stories on a pedophile ring and their victims. Laura said something along the line (and I am paraphrasing here from memory) that the poor children had to bear being the victims of this evil and the least we could do is bear witness to it and unveil the truth of it to the world for judgement. That facing knowledge and truth and looking the Universe square in the eye, so to speak, is what we have to do to finally "grow up"
and become fully human-
-or she said something similar and this is how I heard it. Maybe this will help you. Take care.
shellycheval

Thanks shellycheval, it does help. I'm at a loss to express just how evil some of these atrocities are. It hurts. I grieve for all the people who have suffered through out the ages because of psychopaths. And it's so tempting to want to go back to sleep and stick my head in the sand. There's no turning back, and your paraphrasing what Laura said really drove it home to me. So, today is a somber day for me. It is 9:36 am on the 15th March here in NSW Australia, the Ides of March, and a day to be contemplative, light a candle and sit with my thoughts.

Prodigal Son said:
shellycheval said:
shellycheval
Ditto, and in total agreement there, SotT is the only newspaper worth reading for glimpsing reality in a crazy world.

Yes indeed, and the "daily input of (true) knowledge" using critical thinking and networking, as is said often here, helps to "build mass", i.e. in gaining knowledge you gain more weight. Because SotT delves deeply, not just into the repeated stories in www circulation, it makes connections and thoughtful commentaries through careful considering of the facts, which is unique. Furthermore, and I can't see this anywhere else, is that SotT has this forum with literally thousands of people objectively researching to explore ideas to their best possible depths. SotT could, like many others, focus exclusively on one or two categories, especially if the subjects have passionate followings. This I think would be a disservice to the whole complex field of life, and does not open the window enough on causation. Shining enough light on the many layers is critical. In this respect, take Libya, Syria, Palestine, there is a variegated history of the players who create hardships for people, and enough disinformation to try and diffuse, yet why, why psychologically would they do this to human beings in the first place? Another example is the world of phenomenon (UFO's or other), which SotT opens the ceiling on that looks to the great many aspects interlinked amongst the various fields, creating knowledge of theory, possible measurement, and done from our world of physics and psychology. I think SotT truly explores these things, never taking their eyes off these important A - Z subjects, which is a service to all others, osit.

I liked SOTT since the beginning due to its comments inside/outside the articles/news since I found the site. Its a morning paper to me too ;)

Niall said:
Session 28 May 2013 said:
(Perceval) What caused the Waco fertilizer plant explosion?

A: Information overload in the form of a small comet fragment with a massive electrical charge.

Q: (Perceval) There was a fire burning before the explosion. What caused that fire?

A: First fragment.

This answer makes me go :umm:

NBC said:
Arson not ruled out in Texas fertilizer plant explosions

"Twelve of the dead were firefighters and other first responders."

This suggests that the first fragment impacted or exploded overhead and discharged onto the fertilizer plant, then firefighters arrived - let's assume from the town of West itself - and then the second fragment followed up for the encore.

How much time must have passed between the two events? 10, 15, 20 minutes at least? By then the planet would have rotated on its axis and moved some tens of thousands of miles through space! At the speed of 30kms per second, I calculate that Earth would have moved 18,000kms in 10 minutes.

I think this gives us some idea of the prominent role played by whatever 'laws of attraction' are involved here. How else to understand that two distinct fragments (or two fragments that were part of the same original body that broke up some ways out in space) can hit the same bullseye on a moving target with such pinpoint accuracy?

The ancients with their strange and 'fantastical' tales sure are making more and more sense :wizard:

_http://kxan.com/2016/05/10/officials-expect-to-announce-origin-and-cause-of-west-fertilizer-explosion/

Wednesday, the Houston Field Division of the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives (ATF) and the Texas State Fire Marshal’s Office announced the origin and cause of the plant fire and explosion. At this time investigators have funneled over $2 million into the case and say they are on the right path to solving the West explosion.

However, it is too early for investigators to say if murder charges await a suspect accused of starting the fire. So far no arrests have been made, but numerous leads have resulted from more than 500 interviews.

"too early for investigators to say if murder charges await a suspect accused of starting the fire" If the C's are correct an innocent person will be blamed?

Horseofadifferentcolor said:
"too early for investigators to say if murder charges await a suspect accused of starting the fire" If the C's are correct an innocent person will be blamed?

It's possible. But 3 years to determine the cause of an explosion in a fertilizer plant???

And now they are offering a reward to catch someone - this after conducting over 400 interviews of people.

A 2013 fertilizer plant blast in Texas that killed 15 people and wiped out hundreds of homes was caused by a "criminal act," federal officials said Wednesday.

The force felt was equivalent to that of a magnitude-2.1 earthquake, and a 93-foot-wide crater scarred the site of the fertilizer plant, where dangerous chemicals, including ammonium nitrate, were stored.

ATF Special Agent Robert Elder said the agency is offering a $50,000 reward to help find the person who committed the crime, which was determined to be deliberate after "we ruled out all accidental and natural causes." But he could not say why someone would have set the fire.

Hmmm...did they really rule out all natural causes - or just decided not to go there? Sounds more like they decided it was better to find a patsy and just close down the case...nothing to see here folks!

It turns out, the subject of ball lightning covered in this session has been mentioned in a couple of older session. Before quoting them, here are the excerpts from this one:
Session 28 May 2013:
Ball lightning and tornados as transdimensional portals made manifest
Q: [...] (Ark) Let me take opportunity to ask about ball lightning. Are they purely electric phenomena, or are they also related to consciousness or...?

A: Transdimensional portals made manifest.

Q: (Ark) Does it mean that the current theory of electromagnetism is really bad because it has nothing to do with transdimensionality?

A: Yes.
Q: (L) Okay, next question: When an F5 tornado can form in a matter of minutes, what is the connection with what is going on in 4D? How does it happen? What's the mechanism?

A: Once again you must think in terms of information and electrical charge. The charge on earth is building in several ways and a tornado is an electrical phenomenon similar to ball lightning.

Q: (L) So what they're saying is what we were saying awhile ago. (Belibaste) More conductivity, more discharges. (L) And more people believing lies, and more chaos. The people on the planet are attracting their own destruction. (Perceval) Because they believe lies. (L) Jesus. Okay, we want to ask about Judy Wood.
(Anart) Can I ask a clarification question on the tornado? If it's similar to ball lightning, does that mean they're both portals? Physical manifestations of portals?

Q: (Perceval) Do people ever disappear in tornadoes?

The next excerpt gives an example of the quality of ball lightning, as "Pass from 4th to 3rd density." which resonates with the quality of a portal, as mentioned above.
Q: (L) What is ball lightning?

A: Electromagnetic spark. Pass from 4th to 3rd density.
The following excerpt denies that ball lightning is sentient or a probe.
Q: (L) That's pretty definite. (J) We have enough on our plate. (L) In the book here, "Mysterious Fires and Lights," there is a whole segment on the idea that certain lights that have been called UFOs of a specific sort, which perform in a specific way, and this is not including all by any means, may actually be living creatures of some sort that manifest in our reality. And, that they seem to have a consciousness, and a purpose, but they don't manifest as "real" UFOs. Is this, in some cases correct?

A: Check publishing date for currency of theoretical data.

Q: (L) Okay, it is published in 1967. (T) Well, so much for that! (L) Well, it's not a stupid idea. Like ball lightening. It has been known to demonstrate intelligent behavior, kind of like a curious puppy. What is ball lightening?

A: Would be hard to "get attached" to such a pet.

Q: (L) I know that, but is it sentient? Is it a probe of some sort?

A: No.

Q: (T) It is just a very strange electrical phenomenon.

A: Close.
Ball lightning in relation to the sun
Q: (L) Is the sun, or the star, just like a large-scale manifestation of ball lightning?

As a consequence of the last excerpt along with the others, one could conclude that the sun not only a strong electrical component; it is also a portal between densities.

As a consequence of the last excerpt along with the others, one could conclude that the sun not only a strong electrical component; it is also a portal between densities.
@thorbiorn,

I think that is a useful way to think about the sun and also planets and stars.

The Cs talk about the concept of "windows" too:

Session 4 March 1995:
Q: (L) Could you describe for us the interior of our sun and how it works?

A: It is a window.

Q: (L) The interior of the sun is a window. Okay, is the interior of the sun composed of what we would call solid matter?

Q: (L) The general idea is that the interior of the sun is composed of great masses of hydrogen and this is converting to helium and...

A: In 3rd density perception.

Q: (L) You are saying that the sun is a window or transmission point between dimensions. If that is the case, then it is virtually illimitable in terms of longevity?

Q: (L) So, the ideas of the sun running out of gas and turning into a red giant and sauteeing humanity are incorrect concepts?

A: No. 3rd level, Laura, 3rd level!

Q: (L) So, in 3rd level it will...

A: Open.

Session 15 June 1996:
Q: (L) Oh. Gravity must go into the ethereal dimensions or densities. I mean, you have my head going in so many different directions that I feel like I have popcorn in there.

A: Good!

Q: (L) Well, where does gravity go. The sun is a window. Even our planet must be a window!

A: You have it too!!

Q: (L) So, gravity is the unifying principle... the thing that keeps things together, like the way all the fat pulls together in a bowl of soup.

A: Gravity is all there is.

Q: (L) Is light the emanation of gravity?

Q: (L) What is light?

A: Gravity.

Q: (L) Is gravity the same as the strong and weak nuclear forces?

A: Gravity is "God."

Q: (L) But, I thought God was light?

A: If gravity is everything, what isn't it? Light is energy expression generated by gravity.

Q: (L) Is gravity the "light that cannot be seen," as the Sufis call it: the Source.

A: Please name something that is not gravity.

Q: (L) Well, if gravity is everything, there is nothing that is not gravity. Fine. What is absolute nothingness?

A: A mere thought.

Q: (L) So, there is no such thing as non-existence?

A: Yes, there is.

Q: (L) Do thoughts produce gravity?

Q: (L) Does sound produce gravity?

Q: (L) Can sound manipulate gravity?

Q: (L) Can it be done with the human voice?

Q: (L) Can it be done tonally or by power through thought?

A: Both.

Q: (L) Then, is there also specific sound configurations involved?

A: Gravity is manipulated by sound when thought manipulated by gravity chooses to produce sound which manipulates gravity.

Session 3 August 1996:
Q: (L) Well, you once said that the sun is a window, or transition point to another density. Are you saying that the nucleus of an atom is also a window?

A: What we are saying is the sun is a proton and its twin is an electron!

Q: (L) Well, I am still trying to get at... the wave causes transitions in the macro-cosmic atom, what causes the microcosmic atom... what causes a quantum jump? What accumulates in an atom that causes it to transition? (T) Is it a case of accumulation, or something being given off?

A: Completion of Grand Cycle.

Q: (J) It just is. (L) No, no...

A: And who says that the Sun's twin appears every 3600 years?

Q: (L) Okay, we have the 3600 year comet cluster cycle, the Sun twin is another cycle altogether, and then we have the wave, which is a Grand Cycle. So, we have three things causing a transition in nature?

A: Like "biorhythms."

Q: (T) And we have a triple bad day coming up! Or a good day, depending on which way you look at it.

A: Bad day if you are John D. Rockefeller, good day if you are Mahatma Gandhi.

Q: (L) So, does something like a three cycle event also occur in sub-atomic transitions, like the biorhythm?

Q: (L) So, there are three factors to be considered... or more than three?

A: Either, or.

Q: (L) Can it be a random, arbitrary number of events?

A: If you wish.

Q: (L) Is it partly the observer that adds one of the factors? Consciousness?

Q: (T) So, we see three separate cycles coming together here...

A: Everything reflects macrodynamically and microdynamically. We suggest you absorb for now; and, fear not! For it is not imminent!

Good Night.

End of Session

Session 1 March 1997:
Q: (L) OK, your planetary realm is what they were referring to. (A) OK, there is something about pulsar, because it brings these pulses with a certain frequency. But, of course, it is not these pulses that are important for transmission, because the pulses take hundreds of years to get here. This we know. (L) But, the pulsar is the window... (A) It's a window... (L) The window between densities. (A) Yes, but what is the pulsar that is so specific that it makes a window? Is it this frequency? Or, is it something else? Which physical phenomenon is responsible for making this window? Can we specify, something more exactly than saying that it's just quantum physics?

A: What is the nature of neutron stars, supernovae, "black holes," et cetera?

Q: (L) You go in a black hole, and you come out a pulsar?!

A: All are the junction of matter/antimatter... the borderline between realities as you know them... material realms/etheric realms, density level junctures, realities. One can pass through these windows with ease; remember, the stars and planets are windows too.

Q: (L) And stars and planets were described as being giant atoms. Is an atom a window?

Q: (A) Is a proton a window?

Q: (A) OK, so it is. And it's massive, so let me ask. Is photon a window, too?

Q: (L) Is gravity something from the center of the window to a reflective opposite in the ethereal realm, rather than the attraction between objects in this material realm?

A: Gravity is the "binder" common to all imaginable existence. That is all you really need to know.

Q: (L) Okay, binder. Does gravity bind in the same way that weak hydrogen bonds bind the DNA strands?

Q: OK, then, does gravity bind the way the phosphate bond binds the carbon atom?

A: These are material. The missing link for all you folks is that gravity is as much antimatter as matter!!

Q: (A) I would like to ask, not now, but maybe later, about the, is this the concept that our space/time is the boundary of a domain? Is that correct picture?

Q: (A) All right, Then, concerning this gravity, and the antimatter, is it a correct picture that there are two such domains; positive and negative one, and the gravity has something to do with the exchange between the positive and negative?

A: Gravity is the "fuel," or "life blood" of absolutely everything that exists!!!

Q: (A) What is the mathematical description, the correct mathematical description of that? (L) You want the formula? (A) Yes!! I want the formula!!!! {General laughter} No! I want the concept!

A: That is why you were placed where you were placed!

Q: (A) What does that mean? I'm placed here... for me, or for us? (T) Could you be more specific about that? {General laughter} Heck of a time to get cryptic here! I mean, we're rolling, now!

A: Would you not like to discover this formula?

Q: (L) Well, yes, we'd like to discover this formula; it would be a lot of fun. (A) Of course! Sure! (L) We could even break out a bottle of wine! (T) But, if they'd like to spell it out, that'd be OK, too!! [Laughter] I think that what they said is because what's going to happen is, you're going to get the formula. Wasn't the question about the formula just prior to that? That's why you were placed where you were placed...

A: Ark wanted the first step, or guidance to a possible formula. It is a shame, but others in your "density" have already discovered this, but it is a deadly secret!!

Q: (A) I need to review this unified field theory? (T) What is the deadly secret? That others have discovered this?

Q: (T) OK, that's good!

A: The possible methods of utilization of technology springing forth from the formula.

Q: (T) Can we possibly ask what this technology is? (L) Is this right, what we've recorded here?

A: Yes, of course!

Q: (A) OK, now, I don't understand something. Because at some point they wanted me, more or less, to look into this unified field theory, and to rediscover what Einstein or whoever did. So, they want us to discover, the secret, yes?

A: We want you to discover it for your own benefit.

Q: (T) The learning is in the discovery.

A: Not necessary to telegraph the "discovery".

Q: (L) Don't tell anybody about the discovery. (A) Sure, yes. (L) So, we're supposed to use it... time travel, anyone? I think you're getting close to it, anyway... (A) I want something more specific...

Q: OK, now, there are several unified field theories. One, that is by Einstein. One, by Weyl, a unified field theory by Schrodinger, theory on time and space and the affine connections... I mean, there are many of them. Any clue?

A: No clue.

Q: (T) 'No clue.' Nicely worded, though! (A) OK. Let's ask about these 'twistors'. Do they have anything to do with that?

A: {Planchette spirals} Maybe.

Q: (L to A) Now, remember. Whenever I asked them about you, they said they weren't going to tell me anything. They're not going to tell you... (A) What! They will not?! (L) No, they will not. You're doing it already. You're doing it!

A: When you learn, you grow. When you grow, you progress. When you progress, you transform.

Q: (L) GIVE ME THE FORMULA!!! {Laughter} (A) No, no, no. Let me try. Because, okay... the unified field theory is a classical theory. And now, there's this quantum business which is so important now. Is it true that this classical, unified field theory will explain quantum theory? Is this true? Is this correct, what Einstein had dreamed, once?

A: What do your instincts tell you?

Q: (A) Okay, my instincts tell me that I should sit down at a desk and compute, rather than sitting here... {laughs} (A) Yes, yes, that is clear. OK. Sure, do it yourself.

A: Sorry, but we want to see you discover.

Whatever one dicovers it is " Not necessary to telegraph the "discovery" I suppose for good reasons.

Back
Top Bottom