Jordan Peterson: Gender Pronouns and Free Speech War

We have the unfortunate privilege of witnessing the rise of Absurdity Ad Absurdum.

This past weekend I went with my sister to a drag show/Pride event in our hometown, as she wanted to go and I didn't want her to go alone, and it was rather debauched, as one might imagine, though still not as depraved as I expected. She enjoyed herself and it was quite the spectacle for anthropological research so I don't regret going, but there was a few conversations that I thought I'd share with everyone.

One conversation was with a trans woman (man who identified as a woman) who gave my sister a rundown on some of what is out there within the trans community as my sister, being a lesbian, doesn't travel in trans circles and wanted to know how to treat people respectfully according to their wishes. I lost track of the number of trans variations the woman mentioned and even she expressed a bit of exasperation at the extent and complexity of it all. However, that didn't stop her (the trans woman) from being supportive of the people and expressing a desire to accept these people, their delusions, and their psychologically maladjusted personalities as good and not at all representative of instability or poor mental/psychological health.

At another point in the evening it was brought up that a "Bible thumper" (and a woman at that) went to the Pride festival and got jumped. The responses to the news varied from "Good" to "She got what was coming to her". No one asked if she was okay or if she sustained any serious injuries. There was no concern for this woman at all. I wanted to ask myself but wasn't sure if I could ask it in a way that wouldn't reveal my disgust with these people, their lack of concern, and their contempt for a woman who simply went to a Pride festival to preach.

There was also a conversation my sister and I had with a drag queen who told us about her "drag family" where she was the "drag mother" of a number of different men (but referred to as women when in drag) which turned naturally into a conversation on the proper pronoun usage for each person as each likes to be referred to differently though there are some generally acceptable guidelines. I was at times dizzy when trying to be courteous to these people because even after spending half an hour having things explained to me I was still utterly confused about proper etiquette. I basically either kept my mouth shut or commented on the weather. (Thank you romance novels for tips on making small talk! ;-) )

It was and still is beyond absurdity. This level of complexity is unsustainable and unrealistic. I would never have believed that human interactions could become so convolutedly complex had it not actually happened. And the thing that makes me nervous and nauseous just thinking about is that this likely only going to get worse from here. It won't be forever, hallelujah, but sweet mother Mary is this going to be one big pot of crazy before it's all said and done. Heck, it already is!

So yeah, as I said, we have the unfortunate privilege of witnessing the rise of Absurdity Ad Absurdum. Only thing to do is sit back, relax, and enjoy ourselves blue watching the show.

Non-disclosure of identity — Commission

(8) The Commission may deal with a complaint in relation to a discriminatory practice described in section 13 without disclosing, to the person against whom the complaint was filed or to any other person, the identity of the alleged victim, the individual or group of individuals who has filed the complaint or any individual who has given evidence or assisted the Commission in any way in dealing with the complaint, if the Commission considers that there is a real and substantial risk that any of those individuals will be subjected to threats, intimidation or discrimination.
So they are making it so that there really doesn't even need to be a real person making a complaint about someone. If anyone on the commission, or elsewhere in the political field, doesn't like someone, they can just make stuff up and need no proof of anything in order to take that person down. Well, actually, anybody could do that regardless of who they are.

Well, that's what they are doing to other nations so, I guess, they want to be able to do it to their own citizens, too.

There is no end to it, it seems. Whatever the most ridiculous, surrealistic claim or demand I can come up with one day, it's out there the next day or week.

Many of these people are depressed. Which is not pleasant for them but at the same time is also good. This means that deep down they probably know that they are totally in the wrong. After all, happiness depends on the quality of your thoughts and the choices you make in life. Although I very much doubt that these people can ever get out of their self-created Hell.

See this tweet. And click on it and see the comment to see more in which they share how depressed they are. It gives some perspective into the lives of these people

See this tweet. And click on it and see the comment to see more in which they share how depressed they are. It gives some perspective into the lives of these people

I don't think any really depressed person would go to social media to brag about it. Neither s/he would enjoy attention and pity. It's not a depression, it's self-indulgence. Their depression is as fake as their world. Just another handy lie they have chosen to believe in. I'm not saying they don't suffer, they do. But that's their choice and an unnecessary suffering for which they can blame no one else but themselves. But instead, they prefer to blame the reality which, by the way, doesn't give a damn whether anyone likes it or not, acknowledges it or denies, tries to fight it, change, or shut it out.

Some people think that the world exists for them to overcome or ignore or shut out. For those individuals, the worlds will cease. They will become exactly what they give to life. They will become merely a dream in the 'past.' People who pay strict attention to objective reality right and left, become the reality of the 'Future.'

The most outrageous thing is not that they gave in to propaganda and indoctrination, 'cause it takes courage and some endoskeleton to actively resist it, but that instead of being taken care of by psychologists and educators, they have been given megaphones and access to uncountable platforms so that they keep spreading the disease far and wide, 24/7.

I don't think any really depressed person would go to social media to brag about it. Neither s/he would enjoy attention and pity. It's not a depression, it's self-indulgence

Yes, good point. But sometimes people don't know how to seek help properly. Or rather just want to wallow in self-pity instead and broadcast attention-seeking behavior. I think many of those people like their suffering.

Nevada pageant winner to become 1st transgender Miss USA contestant​

“My win is our win. We just made history. Happy Pride,” Kataluna Enriquez, 27, said.

🤦‍♀️

Back
Top Bottom