Są też rozsądni ludzie.
Młody człowiek, z którym moja córka ma korepetycje z matematyki (w przyszłym roku bierze matematykę), jest nauczycielem. Powiedział jej w tajemnicy, że im (nauczycielom) powiedziano w szkole, aby nakłaniali dzieci do szczepienia. Ale on tego nie zrobi.

There are also reasonable people.
The young man with whom my daughter is taking math tutoring (she's taking math next year) is a teacher. He told her in confidence that they (teachers) were told at school to urge children to get vaccinated. But he won't do it.

I agree with the wearing of the mask in Spain. So many people trusted the government to tell them to wear mask and now what? It is being said that the mask is not mandatory and people don't take it off. Lack of trust, difficulty (as I was told by some) to take it off, good habit hard to loose??
It's amazing and very particular to Spain (Alicante) where I live. I came back from two weeks in France and was so very happy to see people doing as they please even when the mask was mandatory.
Looks like the "authorities" in Spain are about to make laws enabling them to requisition (steal?) citizens property "in the event of a health emergency". About to go full-on Nazi? Such greedy bandits!!

I just listened to an interview with Dr Peter McCullough by Mike Adams, and what caught my attention was Peter’s answer to Mike’s question regarding the enormous push for everyone to take the jab, if he thought that it was made for profit (Big Pharma). Peter said that he did not actually think it was because of profit, since BP had several other new drugs in the pipeline that they could make huge profits from. But for some reason they are stalling those...Instead they really, really prefer literally everyone to take the vaccine. Peter didn’t offer any motive as for why, but he sounded quite angry and upset about it.

There’s something really eery about this push for vaxxing everyone. I’m not yet going with the ‘alien theory’ but something really strange is going on.

There’s something really eery about this push for vaxxing everyone. I’m not yet going with the ‘alien theory’ but something really strange is going on.

Like already pointed out on this forum it looks like the vaccines contain nano-bots in the form of "Darpa Gel" and graphene. The swabs also seem to contain "Darpa Gel"/Nano-Bots. The nano bots seem to have different payloads which can be activated by certain 5G frequencies. Allegedly. One of the first functions is to deploy nano-antennas for further instructions.

The graphene oxid also seem to be the explanation for the blood clothing and magnetism. The end result could be a remote/AI controlled Human which can also give "4D food" on demand at any time.

Or maybe i am just really paranoid.

To answer my own comment, a more mundane explanation is that maybe they prefer the jabs because it’s a more clear cut way to gain control over people’s freedom - with the covid passports and all. A jab/shot is easier to control than make people take drugs, there’s too much freedom in the latter option.

I had been been thinking in that also. Is so weird all this push.

The One World Government is being crystalized in so many ways. I guess that, since the economy collapse had not - apparently - been completed to their expectations, if they keep pushing with the jabs... the next winter, people will drop like flies, the economic, political, public, private sectors will collapse.

So, yes. It is easier to believe in that line, because one would not believe that the authorities would be so stupid, and shoot themselves not only in the foot, but in the heart.

lockdown temporary ease

Hungary population
9 652 749

Plandemic breakdown:
5,506,665 Vaxxed
4,146,084 not vaxxed

At 5,5 mil vaxxed the lockdown eased to:
Masks are no longer required inside shops in Hungary. Vaxpass restrictions mostly lifted: restaurants can be visited by the unVaxxed too without masks.

Probably a very short reprieve before the Delta Plandemic Variant "arrives" - by autumn at latest, but possibly in a mere few weeks - , then we'll have a Screaming Panic Plandemic Lockdown again, with way harsher tyrannical measures.

Imagine USA CIA pulls off a Fake Invasion with hovering big balloon Zeppelin "UFO"-s over major cities for the MSM to spew Pundit Saliva about. Then the "aliens" announce on loudspeakers, that they will not land and not greet their Human Brothers & Sisters, until everyone is Covid Jabbed. :D :D

I just noticed that our ‘old friend’ calling himself The Saker has demonstrated his ignorance when it comes to the Covid psyop. Since the Ukraine crisis, which kinda prompted the creation of his website, I’ve enjoyed some of his articles - he has a pretty good understanding of the global war games and how the ‘big generals’ think. However, there has always been a sort of ‘besserwisserism’ and arrogance that one could perceive ‘between the lines’ in his writings. And now with his latest article his ‘wrong crystallization’ is apparent.

You can read his ‘pro Covid’ article here:

To his defense, he does make a couple of good points, but the way he mocks the ‘Covid dissidents’ and ‘anti vaxxers’ (his words) is just appalling. The negative feedback he got (which he, in an arrogant way, “expected”) has apparently been overwhelming, and now he has closed/erased all commenting, so that the site can “go back to normal”.

Not a huge loss, and not that important, but it’s another example of alternative voices who only look at one direction, thus jumping on the wrong train.
I used to go there but since Con-19 Theatrical started I stopped.

If I remember correctly he had health issues which seemed to me to be about the time when his "world compass" started to point in a direction I didn't agree with. Since Con-19 I gave up completely on his web site.

Methinks Biden did a big oopsie on Independence day. By this point nearly everybody has an automatic response against him, be it a program or a conscious choice, so - tweeting 'getting vaccinated is the most patriotic thing you could do' was pushing it too far for too many. It seems the discussion has jumped out into the open!

Look at this article on ZH, chronicling Biden's original tweet and just a few sample responses, of course - not that many of them at 4k replies (most probably get deleted) but the ones that are in the open are significant. The 90-sec clip of the man in a stretcher with seizures was painful to watch, but the real pain is in the understanding that millions and more might be dooming themselves to it

The military complex may collapse as well, because is "patriotic to get the jab" much if it is forced, 🙄
I noticed that too last week. But only now that you posted this, I pondered, what will the US army do, if already their soldiers are suffering reinfections from the previous, disastrous flu-shots campaign and now their bodies are further burdened by the government transforming them into GMO potatoes. Spells future disaster, I agree.

The military complex may collapse as well, because is "patriotic to get the jab" much if it is forced, 🙄

Me and Psychegram were just discussing this in a few recent posts on the Stories of Covid thread:

Back
Top Bottom