This should be 'interesting'. Figure if you are in the US, then it might be wise to prepare mentally for such visits and if there is ever a time to have your emotions under control and think and act clearly and strategically it is if they knock on your door to try to convince you to take the jab. Maybe we should talk here about strategies for such visits with one being to just not answer the door to strangers. Another is having a 'non-extremists' or 'non-conspiracy theorists' response ready that effectively gets them to leave, you not identified as an 'extremist', and you not having to take the jab. Many good ideas and responses have been shared by people in this thread and other threads.

This door to door campaign might also be a push to instigate and push Americans not interested in the jab and also that know the election was stolen, etc. toward actions which 'prove' the 'extremists' and 'domestic terrorist' rhetoric TPTB have been pushing since after Biden took office and the supposed insurrection on 6 Jan. It could also be a push to identify and collect information on such 'extremists'.

'We'll Go Door-To-Door': Biden Launching Campaign To Compel Unvaccinated Americans To Get Jab

The Biden administration is organizing a door-to-door campaign to encourage unvaccinated Americans to take the jab, after failing to achieve their 4th of July vaccination targets. (...)

BIDEN: "We need to go community-by-community, neighborhood-by-neighborhood, and oft times door-to-door, literally knocking on doors" to get people vaccinated.
Jen Psaki: We will be going door-to-door to Americans who have not been vaccinated

This should be 'interesting'. Figure if you are in the US, then it might be wise to prepare mentally for such visits and if there is ever a time to have your emotions under control and think and act clearly and strategically it is if they knock on your door to try to convince you to take the jab. Maybe we should talk here about strategies for such visits with one being to just not answer the door to strangers. Another is having a 'non-extremists' or 'non-conspiracy theorists' response ready that effectively gets them to leave, you not identified as an 'extremist', and you not having to take the jab. Many good ideas and responses have been shared by people in this thread and other threads.

This door to door campaign might also be a push to instigate and push Americans not interested in the jab and also that know the election was stolen, etc. toward actions which 'prove' the 'extremists' and 'domestic terrorist' rhetoric TPTB have been pushing since after Biden took office and the supposed insurrection on 6 Jan. It could also be a push to identify and collect information on such 'extremists'.

'We'll Go Door-To-Door': Biden Launching Campaign To Compel Unvaccinated Americans To Get Jab

It's already happening here...

Translated: Google Translate

Operation. "House to house" search for those who did not register for vaccination.

In my workplace safety manager has started asking each employee what is their intention with vaccination and which vaccine they would like to be jabbed with, so they can organize vaccination at the workplace. :nuts:
I answered that I am not taking it and so far it has been three of us which were not willing, but one female colleague recently said that she is tired of being locked down and not being able to go anywhere, so she would take it very soon.
This leaves in our department only one colleague and myself unvacced...

And local news have been on fire talking about delta variation of covid which should hit us before the autumn, so people are again starting to fear, even those who have been jabbed.
Guess that september will be a madhouse

This is out of my area of competency but the information seems worth checking out.

Supposedly niacin can help fight Covid.

Link
Had what was likely Delta variant nagging me for 2+ weeks—strep-level sore throat & other peculiar symptoms. Stumbling around Twitter, happened upon
@nia3in
’s suggestion of high dosage flush niacin. Added 1g before bed, 5 days running. Symptom free, pretty remarkable.

I just got word through back channels that my work place is going to be requiring vaccination of all employees.

I've not received official notice yet, and am in a position which may have some wiggle room, (I don't work in the normal capacity, coming in to do night shifts, on a different contract), but I can feel the walls closing in.

I'm just going to play the angles right now, not bring it up, and if confronted directly I'll resist and argue if it comes down to it, but I can see myself being pushed out at some point.

It'd be nice if the job market hadn't been demolished over the last year. (How strategically convenient for the control of the populace.) We'll see what comes and I'll be ready to jump and put in the work to make my way jab free in the world. It may not be possible without being reduced to living in a tent.

I wonder what my life will look like in a year?

I just got word through back channels that my work place is going to be requiring vaccination of all employees.

I've not received official notice yet, and am in a position which may have some wiggle room, (I don't work in the normal capacity, coming in to do night shifts, on a different contract), but I can feel the walls closing in.

I'm just going to play the angles right now, not bring it up, and if confronted directly I'll resist and argue if it comes down to it, but I can see myself being pushed out at some point.

It'd be nice if the job market hadn't been demolished over the last year. (How strategically convenient for the control of the populace.) We'll see what comes and I'll be ready to jump and put in the work to make my way jab free in the world. It may not be possible without being reduced to living in a tent.

I wonder what my life will look like in a year?
I'm in a similar position. Hoping for a pregnancy medical exemption. I think eventually once approved by the CDC (which of course it will be), everyone working or collecting unemployment is going to be required by their job to be vaccinated or to collect their money. Perhaps "nature" will be intervening by that point. But made the resolution to myself that I have the mental and physical strength as well as knowledge to outlast/mitigate the assault on my body and spirit. If I am pregnant, I would be quitting the job because I know enough that it's just too dangerous. Fasting, far infrared sauna, IV vit C and ivermectin to get that sh$$ out and reduce the inflammation. I'd rather be able to make a living and keep our health insurance, and have peace of mind than have those bastards take the peace and security that gainful employment provides. But I ain't getting it now that's for sure. Not till the 11th hour.

In case they knock on your door asking you for the jab...

Strategy 1: Covid What?

Mad Scientist: Knock, knock. When are you getting the jab?
You: What's a jab?
Mad Scientist: It's a vaccine against COVID-19.
You: COVID-19?
Mad Scientist: In case you've been living under a rock, there's a pandemic going on...
You: Really? A pandemic? Since when?
Mad Scientist: Experts agree that the pandemic started in 2019.
You: Wow, I'm learning something new every day.
Mad Scientist: Sure you are... Look, you get the jab, you get freedom, you prevent millions of deaths!
You: Millions of deaths???
Mad Scientist: Yes, so far, there have been 4 million deaths due to COVID-19.
You: Out of how many people?
Mad Scientist: Around 200 million.
You: 4 divided by 200 is...
Mad Scientist: Let's see... I'm good at math... yeah... so... it's...
You: You can't come up with a number, but you came up with a vaccine?

Strategy 2: Technical Problems

You: I'm so glad you're here. I've been trying to book an appointment with this app...
Mad Scientist: To the rescue! All you need to do is swipe left, right, down and up with two, and then four fingers.
You: Like this?
Mad Scientist: No, your fingers have to touch the screen.
You: Oh, I see. Like this?
Mad Scientist: Did you just give me the middle finger?
You: No, no, no! I assure you. It's just four fingers, right?
Mad Scientist: Okay, then. For a second, I thought...
You: Don't worry, I got my appointment now!
Mad Scientist: Don't forget to schedule your second one!
You: Hmm... how do I do that?
Mad Scientist: You tap the left icon, but this time, with only one finger.
You: Like this?
Mad Scientist: You can't be serious! You gave me another middle finger!
You: See, if you were so attentive when it mattered, there would be no pandemic.

Strategy 3: Your Home, Your Rules

You: Please, can you take off your mask?
Mad Scientist: No, but I can keep my distance.
You: It's not a question of distance.
Mad Scientist: It's a question of what, then?
You: Please, take off your mask, NOW!
Mad Scientist: OK. I removed it. Are you happy now?
You: You misunderstood me.
Mad Scientist: What? I don't have a mask on my face anymore! What do you want more?
You: You didn't take off your mask, did you?
Mad Scientist: Yes, I DID! Look, the mask is in my pocket. It's not on my face!!!
You: There is another mask, a mask which has blinded your eyes since the very beginning...
Mad Scientist: What are you talking about? I see things clearly!
You: If you want to see things clearly, we shall meet in a place where there is no darkness.

I'm in a similar position. Hoping for a pregnancy medical exemption. I think eventually once approved by the CDC (which of course it will be), everyone working or collecting unemployment is going to be required by their job to be vaccinated or to collect their money. Perhaps "nature" will be intervening by that point. But made the resolution to myself that I have the mental and physical strength as well as knowledge to outlast/mitigate the assault on my body and spirit. If I am pregnant, I would be quitting the job because I know enough that it's just too dangerous. Fasting, far infrared sauna, IV vit C and ivermectin to get that sh$$ out and reduce the inflammation. I'd rather be able to make a living and keep our health insurance, and have peace of mind than have those bastards take the peace and security that gainful employment provides. But I ain't getting it now that's for sure. Not till the 11th hour.
I pulled an I-Ching spread, as I sometimes do when I'm feeling lost and in trouble.

The general energy of the card is the long paragraph in italics. The specific message (in bold) to be taken from within that energy is determined by placing a six-sided marker with my eyes closed, manipulated, not thrown at random; this way I don't know what the number will be whereas my subconscious is able to deliberately select from one of the six specific messages each card makes available. A way for my subconscious/higher mind to communicate with me without my conscious part getting in the way.

I got these cards...

8 - Union
"In perfect harmony and accord you can proceed, but you do need your partner's agreement. Together you can accomplish much. Going it alone will be a disaster - but you know that already. Look for opportunities where you and your partner can work together in harmony rather than seeing the differences. This is also the card of the natural leader - is that you? If so, what and whom are you going to lead? Where are you going to lead them? And what for?"

Specific Message: (5th line) "Trust your intuition. Listen to your inner voice and learn to recognize the difference between it and your mind."

34 - The Power of the Great

"As long as you are acting in your own best interests nothing can go wrong. You will achieve great good fortune just as long as you are clear, wise, and determined. Great power comes to those who don't rely on luck but on their own hard work and dedication to a goal or dream. You must have such a dream if you are going to succeed. Heaven blesses those who strive hard, are sincere and honest, and work toward a common good for all. This is a great power indeed."

Specific Message: (5th line) "If you use your great power to be stubborn, you will get nowhere. Be like the willow, rather than the oak, and bend a little."

45 - Gathering Together

"What do you need to gather together to help you through? It could be information, friends, an expert, resources, or just youself. Be clear about your objectives and gather your forces. It might be time to separate yourself from too large a group and concentrate on individual resources. This may be just you or you and only one other. Be very vigilant and prepared - there are hard times coming."

Specific Message: (2nd line) "Listen to your inner voice and follow whatever feelings it tells you are right. You may be drawn toward someone important to you."

~~~~~~~~

My immediate interpretation is that there is a path through the labyrinth (rat maze) which can be seen by our higher selves, who work together and want the best outcomes for us, and from their higher eye, they can see around corners in a non-linear way. They communicate with us through intuition.

So it is important to listen and be ready to follow such direction, but to also be vigilant and discerning, to know message from static and our own wishful designs. I suspect that is good advice for everybody here.

In my specific case, there is a warning to not go full Klingon, which has been my natural inclination in the past, but rather to ease up and try to flow with the medium available and try to work with my partner rather than against, (my partner being, I think might be the organization I am employed with, or perhaps a future organization). -That on both sides there is likely a good chance of people not liking the idea of mandatory drugging but that navigating the problem toward the desired outcome, (allowing myself and others to duck the medical cartel), will require care. -And drawing hard, angry lines and making enemies would be counterproductive.

Anyway, that was my card reading, but I thought it might be generally useful for everybody here.

Oh God, we now have to slam the doors on covid witnesses TOO!!!
The Jehovah's are bad enough! :lol:
Will they be using the men in black for this absurdity???
Will they be carrying the good book too??? Photo of Biden with halo, Trump with horns? The new religion for the end-times!

I have observed something curious on some occasions.

There are good people.

And in the usual "dynamic" in relationships between people, sometimes these good people are "treated" unfairly. And I mean their "free will" is ruthlessly crushed.

Well, what I've seen is that the people who did that to the good person ... something bad happens to them.

I guess it's balance.

And it may be that when there is more "time", that balance can even be delayed from one life to another.

But perhaps there is no more time to achieve that balance and then the effect is almost immediate.

They are deceiving the whole planet and the vast majority are buying it.

But they are beginning to mercilessly "trample" the free will of those who do not want to "buy" that.

If that absolutely enormous imbalance must be "balanced" ...

What can happen?

I'm having fun gaming this out.

Obviously they're trying to provoke scenarios in which they're met with guns blazing.

I'm torn between dressing up in a visibly religious fashion with a giant rosary and greeting them, or putting on a "Rich Guy Covid Helmet" and greeting them with an electrostatic fogger. Clown makeup and wig? Sheep costume?

Need the electrostatic fogger to stay safe, certainly don't want to catch a vaccine resistant strain of COVID from one of the Biden regime's flunkies!

Back
Top Bottom