Session 17 July 2021

I saw today on the internet that there have been mass demonstrations against the vaccine passport all over France with a massive one in Paris. When it comes to demonstrating the French do nothing by halves. If demonstrating was an Olympic sport, the French would be my favourites for the gold medal.

As for other events intervening and spinning out of control, I have been re-reading the Wave series recently and I was reminded of Laura's hypnosis session with Candy, an abductee, where the subject of the Wave was first referred to:

Actually, I had first encountered the idea of some sort of strange “wave” in a hypnosis session with an abductee, “Candy”, which I have described in High Strangeness which included the actual transcript of the hypnosis session. There are a lot of extremely interesting things that developed during this hypnosis session, but we are going to focus on The Wave. Now that we have the first reference to it, and the context in which it occurred, let’s zoom in on the specific remarks:

Of course Candy was being shown what the aliens wanted her to see but the thought of Earth being thrown off its normal magnetic axis and spinning out of balance is still a sobering one. Is this weird weather we are experiencing here in Europe and elsewhere (Mexico just recently) a sign things are heating up perhaps?

Does anybody know if there has been any major changes in the Schumann Resonances recently? See Schumann resonances - Wikipedia. If so, this could be another important sign.
Wow, if I read that, it was a long, long time ago. Can you post the link?

I have a few theories about the high-pitched sounds and frequencies that people report hearing. I get that too and have done my best to try and pay attention to what I was thinking about it, feeling, if there was a shift in me of some kind just before, during or right after hearing the tones in my ear, the environment I'm in, the people I may have been around when it happened, etc. and even though the C's have said something to the effect that it could also be the lizzies/4D monitoring us in some way, and I can attest to that very well being the case, although is it always the case?

For example, I was in a candid conversation with someone who is aware of what Covid is really about when another person who is fully immersed in the 'system' showed up and was close enough to hear and eavesdrop in on our conversation. All of a sudden my ears started ringing noticeably, but my head was buzzing from it too! I couldn't help think that on a subconscious - or even conscious level - she was monitoring what we were saying. Although the C's have said we are wave-reading consciousness units so I also wondered if it could also be that the information we were discussing and being of similar mindset (we were on the same wavelength) was so divergent to what the other person thinks and feels (being on a different wavelength) that the effect is 'wave interference' where the frequencies being emitted by her collided with what we were emitting, causing interference and I was aware enough to pick up on this.

There are two main forms of wave interference. Namely constructive and destructive. One amplifies, the other erodes and basically can causes the two competing waves to oscillate at a different frequency either by moving up, down, and depending on the kind of interaction, neutralizing each other out entirely.

Because there have been other times where say I'm running some sort of emotional loop or program, and then realizing what I'm doing - this has happened a few times while meditating - only to experience ringing in my ears after I've become aware of it and having an epiphany and now being able to do something about, although not as pronounced as the example above. Would that be considered constructive interference and more of a natural phenomena caused by a phase shift of some kind in the person picking up on higher energies? I dunno! Just thinking out loud about this.

Although, I would think more often than not because the 'frequency fence' is controlled by 4D STS and they are bent on blocking our ability to receive higher energies and information and prefer us deaf, dumb and blind, the majority of time it's probably the lizzies attempt to monitor or mess with or influence you in some way, i.e. a program, trigger, some sort of physiological manipulation.

Eyebrows like hair, are made of protein called keratin. Interestingly the structure of the keratin protein is spiral shaped. Actually, keratin spirals combine together to form filaments, as shown in the picture below:

800px-Keratin_creation_red.svg.png

The receivership property of hair and eyebrows might be partly due to the spiral shape of keratin, since spiral shaped antennas are recognized and used for their broadband receivership capabilities:
Are there any implications with regard to hair being a form of antenna for those who choose to pluck their eyebrows off and paint on a replacement? Just wondering.

I did thought it was going to be something that split realities from the ones that stay and the ones that "move" or "trascend" to a new state of consciousness. From the point of vew of the ones that stays in 3D it may be percieved as everyone is vanishing (the ones who are trascending are changing "frecuency"); but from the perspective from the "trascending" ones, I imagine something like a maximized reality (More senses to percieve new things and a new wey to "see" things), perhaps in a way that can be imposible to communicate with 3D people but still percieved them in different way.
Just to add a bit to this, a few years back a friend and I went to see Jordan Peterson during his 12 Rules book tour. After the talk we were walking around downtown looking for a place to eat and came across a homeless person who was suffering. He came up to us and we knew his endgame was asking for money, although in getting there he offered up a crazy story about what was going on in his life that involved all sorts of twists and turns that sounded like something out of a spy novel, including needing medication that cost $5000/pill.

I felt bad for the guy although didn't believe a word of it and don't know if he believed what he was saying either, although he was in rough shape and if a few bucks might help him out, why not? My friend was less sympathetic and would have none of it and said something afterwards that struck me at the time as profound. He said "Did you see that? Even though we stood there talking to him for about 20 minutes on the same street, in the same city, on the same planet, he lives in a completely different reality."

He was living in his own world separate from anyone else and even though he could communicate what he was seeing and experiencing, and we could comprehend and understand him, would we be able to communicate with him what we were seeing and experiencing? No. He wouldn't be able to 'go there'.

After that my views on splitting realities changed. You go through stages of initiation. The more you learn and come to understand yourself and the world around you, the more aware you are. The more aware you are, the more reality reveals itself to you. The more reality reveals itself to you, the more choices become available to you. And if you make the right choices, maybe you do end up in a different reality, but that reality is due to a successive series of choices that have led you there. Maybe it's why the staircase is such an important analogy for the Work. It happens step-by-step.

(Ark) Can I ask a question? Are eyebrows antennas?

A: Yes

Q: (Ark) Antennas for what?

A: Information.

Q: (Artemis) So is the hair on your head.

(Pierre) Any protein.

(Chu) All proteins are antenna for information.
From this thread, in "Seduce Me", there are about twenty lines that end with "Hair is an extension of the nervous system, a type of antennae".
Some other excerpts found on the net:
The hair is an extension of the nervous system, it can be thought of as externalized nerves that transmit a lot of information to the brain stem, the limbic system and the neocortex (the brain stem and the limbic system are the survival "reptilian" brain and the neocortex is the recent brain with the "grey matter").
For people, not only the hair, but also the beard in men, provides a circuit of information that reaches the brain, but the hair emits energy, an electromagnetic energy produced by the brain to the external environment. We see this with a Kirlian photo, when the person is photographed with long hair and then with the hair cut off.

When the hair is cut, the reception and emission of transmissions to and from the environment are greatly impeded. This causes insensitivity.
According to some scientists, human hair can be described as an extension of the nervous system. The hair is an externalized nerve system, a type of highly developed "feelers" or "antennae", capable of transmitting enormous amounts of information to the brain stem, limbic system and neocortex."
Curiously, many of these ancient cultures agreed that hair was an extension of the soul, and the proof is that countless traditions, notably among the Amerindians, have kept this sacred tradition to this day
The hair faithfully reflects all our states; not only in a general and constant way, but in a particular and accidental and even sudden way because it is :
- nourished by our blood
- innervated by our nerves
- intoxicated by our poisons
The action of the nerves is no less decisive; they control the distribution of the blood. In the case of a spasmodic tendency, not only can the nerve "strangle" the bulb, but by excessive constriction of the blood vessels, it can reduce its nutrition to the point of atrophy.

We know that energy flows through the nerves, and that it may be excessive or insufficient; we also know that at the end of their terminals, the sympathetic and parasympathetic release the hormones which trigger the nerve action.

No doubt the nerve impulse and these nerve hormones have a role in the misfortunes of the hair when they do not occur under the right conditions.

But what can be explained at the level of the bulb, which has nerves, cannot be explained at the level of the stem, which has none.

It is a fact that has been observed many times, that sudden nervous fatigue can cause the hair to lose its tone.

How can it do this, since the nervous influence could not be conducted into the hair, at least not by known means? This is a mystery.

Finally, there are the waste products of our organism: the hair and an organ of elimination.
DeepL.
(L) I swear, Pierre, sometimes you look just like Gurdjieff. You need to use mascara on your mustache. [laughter]
Take care of your moustache Pierre!

(L) Is there anything we need to know or ask? Consider it asked to help us out through this turmoil...

A: Things will get worse before they get better. Stay alert and use knowledge!!! Goodbye.
A choice has to be made, if it has not already been made, and reading the word knowledge, linked to protection and light and love, and also its counterpart ignorance endangered.
This choice cannot be made without truth, and once again by your example, these words continue to resonate within us and take on their importance every day.
Once again, thank you all.

Thank you for this most interesting session.
So now the SHHTF in my world. I am the ONLY holdout in my overseas organization of 300 pax who has not taken the jab. As of mid August I will not be allowed into work without being fully vaccinated! Unfortunately, this is a government mandate and the organization I work for is 'just following orders' I'm a single mom. I love my job. I'm supporting two kids and can't seem to find a way out of this. I am going to try for a vaccine exemption but so far the only people I know of who got that here were pregnant women. Does anyone have guidance as to what I could do to facilitate a medical vacc exemption? I am allergic to nickel, nuts and gluten. Would the Sinopharm vacc would be less harmful and what protocol to follow to mitigate negative effects? I have been taking Ivermectin as a prophylaxis for the past few months. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
A follow up: After one meeting and rejection, I did not give up. I made a second appointment with another practitioner and was able to get an exemption from the jab and can keep my job. Thank you all for your positive thoughts and support.

Wow, if I read that, it was a long, long time ago. Can you post the link?
Yes it is quoted at the very beginning of the Wave series The Wave Chapter 1: Riding The Wave

Although people are no doubt busy reading the romance novels and postings in new threads, it might also help to re-read the early transcripts, especially those dealing with the Wave in light of what we have learned since then.

I raised the question of the Schumann Resonance frequency because it can affect human health. Apparently, the Schumann Resonances (SR) affect Melatonin levels - If SR signal strength and frequency are moved outside the normal range, it alters both the brain and the heart synchronization and changes melatonin levels.

The Schumann resonances are a set of spectrum peaks in the extremely low frequency portion of the Earth's electromagnetic field spectrum. Schumann resonances are global electromagnetic resonances, generated and excited by lightning discharges in the cavity formed by the Earth's surface and the ionosphere.

See attached article: The Tree Hugging Hippies Were Right After All | Part IV - Lynchburg Parks & Recreation

This also ties in with this thread Lightning around the world

I saw today on the internet that there have been mass demonstrations against the vaccine passport all over France with a massive one in Paris. When it comes to demonstrating the French do nothing by halves. If demonstrating was an Olympic sport, the French would be my favourites for the gold medal.

As for other events intervening and spinning out of control, I have been re-reading the Wave series recently and I was reminded of Laura's hypnosis session with Candy, an abductee, where the subject of the Wave was first referred to:

Actually, I had first encountered the idea of some sort of strange “wave” in a hypnosis session with an abductee, “Candy”, which I have described in High Strangeness which included the actual transcript of the hypnosis session. There are a lot of extremely interesting things that developed during this hypnosis session, but we are going to focus on The Wave. Now that we have the first reference to it, and the context in which it occurred, let’s zoom in on the specific remarks:

Of course Candy was being shown what the aliens wanted her to see but the thought of Earth being thrown off its normal magnetic axis and spinning out of balance is still a sobering one. Is this weird weather we are experiencing here in Europe and elsewhere (Mexico just recently) a sign things are heating up perhaps?

Does anybody know if there has been any major changes in the Schumann Resonances recently? See Schumann resonances - Wikipedia. If so, this could be another important sign.
This reminds me of something that was recently posted on Nautral News. I'm not a huge fan of NN since IMO Mike Adams sometimes 'cuts corners' and announces things that are poorly vetted. I guess the same things could be said of this guest, but knowing how we all here pretty much agree that the PTB are anticipating something huge to happen (e.g. earth changes) he just could be onto something.

The guest is someone called John Moore, who supposedly is a 'military veteran' who has "many contacts with high level U.S. Navy officers and scientists". Basically it's about how "a global extinction level event is approaching and the globalists are desperately trying to cull the human population before people figure out what’s about to happen." And the extinction event is caused by Planet X/Nibiru, you know...the thing.

Snippet:

If you’re wondering why corrupt, criminal governments of the world seem to be in such a hurry to mass “vaccinate” everybody with a deadly, experimental, non-approved gene therapy injection, one of the most shocking answers may be simpler than you think. According to analyst and radio hose John Moore (The Liberty Man), who has many contacts with high level U.S. Navy officers and scientists, a global extinction level event is approaching and the globalists are desperately trying to cull the human population before people figure out what’s about to happen.

If 7+ billion people were told the truth about the coming cosmic event that may devastate human civilization, they would all stop working, causing a near-instant collapse of the entire global infrastructure of manufacturing, transportation, food production, government, military and so on. The globalists are still buying up loads of supplies such as food, electronics, firearms, ammunition, communications gear, etc., and they need the masses to keep on working until the very end. Otherwise, they can’t acquire more supplies for themselves, even as these globalists are now hiding out on remote islands, moving into underground tunnel systems and cities, or planning to be off-planet when it all comes down.

The event that John Moore refers to is a “tenth planet” fly-by where a, dark large planetary mass (that can only be seen with infra-red telescopes) passes near Earth’s orbital plane around the sun. The gravitational effects alone, warned former top Navy scientists, will cause cataclysmic Earth changes consisting of unprecedented earthquakes, volcanoes and even a “pole shift” that will reportedly reorient the physical polar axis of the planet (not just the magnetic poles), thereby shifting the equator and unleashing unimaginable ocean “slosh” that will inundate coastal areas on every continent.

The coming events have been known since at least 1979, Moore explains, and the governments of the world have kept this secret from the public in order to keep society running until the very last day before the cataclysm arrives. On that day, global winds will be sustained at 200 mph for a full day, Moore explains, destroying nearly all human-built structures which are above ground. Only below-ground structures and concrete-and-steel reinforced above-ground structures stand a chance of surviving the winds.

Once you survive the winds, your next challenge will be surviving the complete collapse of human civilization, as there will be no functioning farms, power grids, internet, transportation infrastructure, fuel refineries, etc. There may not even be enough people to decommission the hundreds of nuclear power plants that are scattered across the planet, raising huge questions about what happens if they lose cooling capability and plunge into criticality.

Right now I'm taking this with a grain with salt but I'll keep my eyes open if confirming evidence will emerge from other credible sources.

The globalists are still buying up loads of supplies such as food, electronics, firearms, ammunition, communications gear, etc., and they need the masses to keep on working until the very end.
Given what we know about the origins of the coronavirus pandemic and coming earth changes it's pretty easy to see the holes in this reasoning. The elites want to have robust supply chains so they pay people to stay at home and forbid people to work when they show an immune response of any kind and test positive on a cooked medical diagnostic?

According to analyst and radio hose John Moore (The Liberty Man), who has many contacts with high level U.S. Navy officers and scientists, a global extinction level event is approaching and the globalists are desperately trying to cull the human population before people figure out what’s about to happen.
The elite want to cull people so they don't figure out what's happening and then stop working? Did they fancy people would still be able to work and produce for them when they were dead? People are such zombies that the fraction of people who pay attention to these types of earth change risks would be far to small to have any kind of significant impact on economic activity, particularly when the rest of the population is in a state of sleep and complacency and just working away for their paychecks.

These types of "leaks from contacts" stories are usually a waste of time.

Still catching up with this thread, but thank you for the session! I guess I'll be careful about plucking or shaving unwanted hairs, given they are antennae. I don't think we have long to wait and see what will happen, if the new French lockdown order is to be interrupted. I have a lot going on and some minor doctors appointments coming up, and I wonder aside from a vacation how to get everything done.

Given what we know about the origins of the coronavirus pandemic and coming earth changes it's pretty easy to see the holes in this reasoning. The elites want to have robust supply chains so they pay people to stay at home and forbid people to work when they show an immune response of any kind and test positive on a cooked medical diagnostic?

The elite want to cull people so they don't figure out what's happening and then stop working? Did they fancy people would still be able to work and produce for them when they were dead? People are such zombies that the fraction of people who pay attention to these types of earth change risks would be far to small to have any kind of significant impact on economic activity, particularly when the rest of the population is in a state of sleep and complacency and just working away for their paychecks.

These types of "leaks from contacts" stories are usually a waste of time.
I tend to agree with you on those types of "leaks". However, one of my aunts, who has been prepping for many years, sent me the Mike Adams interview with John Moore this weekend. I listened to it and although there isn't a "Planet X" per say, something wicked this way does come (sun's companion and comet cluster) which will lead to climate change and more. I found this response of the C's on 30 May 2009 to cause me to ponder on all the events of the last year and perhaps this may be the reason for their desperation to control as if facing some type of deadline?

Q: (J) Is swine flu going to make a comeback this winter?

A: Sure. They are working on drastic reduction of the population before climate change goes too far. Can't have all those starving people after their heads now can they?

Q: (J) I wonder if it's going to affect us?

A: With your diet?!?! Toxicity makes many more susceptible than during other pandemics. Why else do you think that such toxicity is allowed and even encouraged?
Note the mentions of pandemic, population reduction, climate change. If the PTB were working on something to reduce the population in 2009, then it seems they are trying to implement that plan now, since the Cs now say the changes are near. So something big is up but it is the details which remain uncertain.

From this thread, in "Seduce Me", there are about twenty lines that end with "Hair is an extension of the nervous system, a type of antennae".
Thank you, Castle and crew for bringing another awesome session!
My daughter has very long very blond hair and reckons that receives better than my hair plus beard. whatdoyouthink?
For people, not only the hair, but also the beard in men, provides a circuit of information that reaches the brain, but the hair emits energy, an electromagnetic energy produced by the brain to the external environment. We see this with a Kirlian photo, when the person is photographed with long hair and then with the hair cut off.
Does anyone have such a picture? So we can see the hairs emitting?
The guest is someone called John Moore, who supposedly is a 'military veteran' who has "many contacts with high level U.S. Navy officers and scientists". Basically it's about how "a global extinction level event is approaching and the globalists are desperately trying to cull the human population before people figure out what’s about to happen." And the extinction event is caused by Planet X/Nibiru, you know...the thing.
Time is running out for this civilization, thats for shure. The solar flare from Suspicious Observers, with Americas and Europas crustpieces turning 90 degrees towards each other, the French medium with her imminent incoming comets and Moore.
They cannot all be wrong, one would think..
Funny though that they all miss the elephant in the room, 4D STS pulling the strings.
Until a source can see that, i don't really take it serious.
Meanwhile thats the word. Some people are really acting mean, i'm glad to be housesitting for a bit to get myself together.

Last edited:
I tend to agree with you on those types of "leaks". However, one of my aunts, who has been prepping for many years, sent me the Mike Adams interview with John Moore this weekend. I listened to it and although there isn't a "Planet X" per say, something wicked this way does come (sun's companion and comet cluster) which will lead to climate change and more. I found this response of the C's on 30 May 2009 to cause me to ponder on all the events of the last year and perhaps this may be the reason for their desperation to control as if facing some type of deadline?

Note the mentions of pandemic, population reduction, climate change. If the PTB were working on something to reduce the population in 2009, then it seems they are trying to implement that plan now, since the Cs now say the changes are near. So something big is up but it is the details which remain uncertain.
Correct me if I am wrong but I seem to recall that the C's said the order would be first the dark companion star, which will fill people with dread but then will pass without causing widespread destruction (Nostradamus' 'King of Terror' perhaps), then once people think it is safe again the comet cluster will come followed close on its heels by the Wave. Somewhere in the mix will be a supernova explosion as well, possibly the blue giant Rigel in the constellation of Orion.

This reminds me of something that was recently posted on Nautral News.
Basically it's about how "a global extinction level event is approaching and the globalists are desperately trying to cull the human population before people figure out what’s about to happen." And the extinction event is caused by Planet X/Nibiru, you know...the thing.
I tend to agree with you on those types of "leaks". However, one of my aunts, who has been prepping for many years, sent me the Mike Adams interview with John Moore this weekend. I listened to it and although there isn't a "Planet X" per say, something wicked this way does come (sun's companion and comet cluster) which will lead to climate change and more.
Something seems to possibly be afoot or possibly in motion. And I'm not sure exactly what it is. It is interesting that Pierre's book was published and available either the day before (31 July - announced on the forum) or two days before (the date on Amazon) this Mike Adams article was published (1 Aug).

Added to this is that I belong to a Patreon group that involves a psychic. The material is private, so don't want to publish the direct transcript publicly. A main topic of a session held on 31 July was basically a body outside our solar system is going to cause significant catastrophe in 2025 and that this Covid stuff is partly about depopulating prior to that. Grain of salt and all that, but maybe where there is smoke, there is fire in some way in terms of the topic of Dark Companion/Nemisis that be put more weight on.

Some other excerpts found on the net:

DeepL.

Take care of your moustache Pierre!

A choice has to be made, if it has not already been made, and reading the word knowledge, linked to protection and light and love, and also its counterpart ignorance endangered.
This choice cannot be made without truth, and once again by your example, these words continue to resonate within us and take on their importance every day.
Once again, thank you all.

Gimme a head with hair
Long, beautiful hair
Shining, gleaming
Streaming, flaxen, waxen

Give me down to there
Shoulder length or longer (Hair!)
Here baby, there mama
Everywhere daddy daddy

Hair, hair, hair, hair
Grow it, show it
Long as I can grow it