Yes, I did lose my sense of taste/smell for about a month after which it just came back by itself. The same for my wife, who just had the lack of taste/smell a month longer than I. Just be patient and it will come back by itself. You might feel tired and weak for some time, at least I did, before I was back to normal.

Good to hear that the immunity of your wife is still there. I lean towards the idea that having had Covid once, gives you a strong immunity against the various variants and the main reason the authorities only gives you 6 months is in order to push the vaccination agenda.
I had covid last April - 2020 and it took me well into three months to get my sense of smell back. My sense of taste returned much quicker - around a month and a half.

I totally agree that the figure of 6 months for natural immunity to covid is to suit the agenda. I think I will continue to have natural immunity for years to come. It makes me mad that I am losing my job in mid November because the UK government do not recognise natural immunity. In fact I think I have a much greater immunity than anyone else at my place of work who have all been double jabbed.

End of the upper video said:
There is honestly no crueler tyranny than that which is perpetuaded under the shield of the "greater good" for the "greater number".
So this is really just a friendly reminder that government officials aren't these benevolent leaders with your best interests at heart.
They are power-hungry, perhaps semi-human creatures capable of any evil to pursue their sadistic agendas.
Freedom and liberty are always just one generation away from becoming extinct.
So don't bend. Don't break. Stand strong. Do not comply.
This is not about controlling a virus : this is about controlling you.

It was at the point I knew that the granny and parents of my husband are bound to get a shot as soon as it will be available. I simply asked what will be the consequences for them, and by them i not only meant my inlaw family (I do love them much) but all of them taking it.

I am not in any group.

The visions increased last year immensely. I didn't know then how important it is that you ask. I had a lot of stuff in visions then that were "unasked", I simply opened... duh... thats what you get. I changed that. nothing is intruding now. But this particular meditation, although not knowing about the importance of asking, was asked.
Well, that's good you figured that out to where nothing is now intruding, @etezete .

I'm not sure I'm following you re: the asking of a question. Should we be cautious with all questions while meditating? And yet, what does it mean to be cautious given anything is likely to come up no matter what you may be asking? After all, asking a question means you are looking to uncover something as yet unknown... and the as yet unknown could bring surprises, it seems.

However somewhere around march-may 2021, i got a couple times a strange “urge” by thinking “what if I would…” … kind of like flirting / playing with the thought of taking a jab. Not super seriously, but it was a persistent flirtation during a couple of weeks - while i observed that with awareness.
Confirmed. Voice/thought marked with quotes. A light playful "Hey, what if?" suggestion to take the Vaxx in a lighthearted way. "It will be over fast!" "You'll be A-Okay!". Then a couple seconds pause and Critical Thinking re-inserts and its like splashing your face with water: - WTH was just that?

Who knows what Clif High and the six people who wrote to him, picked up ? What if the approaching wave starts to make (some) people more sensitive to the collective chatter in humanity ? I mean that too, could be an option of receiving (strange) inputs… i am sure that the collective mind emits a lot of energy… and confusion.
Telepathy develops easily - given there is natural-born capacity [family DNA] for it and it was just dormant - if you work / spend time in large groups of ~20+ ~60+ in big halls taking up entire floors and the entire area is open. The constant talking noise of people becomes a murmur / cacophony with changing volume - up and down - like sea waves. If you listen to it, its like a sea / mob of mind-controlled humans [zombies] singing and changing the volume / intensity of their constant "chanting" (work chatter) upon externally induced stimulus [PSI radio signal]. Your brain learns to change gears after a while and you switch into distinctly new modes of reception. (Tele-empathy first, IMO, seeing others' emotion via synesthesia)
I think living alone atrophies a lot of these crowd-think, crowd-affection sensibilities [which is excellent if you want silence = no reception]. I think working at a large open workplace and living like a hermit [like Clif] introduces into peoples life two different modes of signal reception.

Last edited:
I had covid last April - 2020 and it took me well into three months to get my sense of smell back. My sense of taste returned much quicker - around a month and a half.

I totally agree that the figure of 6 months for natural immunity to covid is to suit the agenda. I think I will continue to have natural immunity for years to come. It makes me mad that I am losing my job in mid November because the UK government do not recognise natural immunity. In fact I think I have a much greater immunity than anyone else at my place of work who have all been double jabbed.
I totally agree with you on having greater immunity.
I see my coworkers (who are fully vaxxed) coughing, sneezing and randomly chocking. I also noticed some get random body aches.
Has anyone noticed that the "vibes" or energy on vaxxed people is very dull or "grey"? (Vs vibrant energy for the unvaxxed)

Talking frankly about what's going on in Australia. (Maybe already posted, in this case : sorry for that !)
When you watch this link, one of the first items is footage of a parent being forcibly removed from the presence of their child by THREE police officers and their child screaming, being pulled away forcibly from the parent, and then falling to the ground, clearly terrified, scrambling on their hands and knees to get away from the people intending to vaccinate.

I was almost physically ill when I saw this and I felt incredibly distressed.

I hope these people who directly experienced or witnessed this can find the strength to speak out and share their experience with as many people as possible.

What about the parents of the children who have been restrained and isolated from their child at this mass V event? Have any of them attempted to share their personal experience through social media? Or did they sign a legal document of consent affirming if there was an ‘unlikely event’ such as an adverse reaction (ahem, like, perhaps death) they were prevented from making any form of public comment.

What about the parents of the children who have died at this event?
Has anyone seen any confirmation of this from the parents or relatives, or have they been brainwashed into silence with something along the lines of: ‘(ahem), we are so terribly (ahem) sorry for your loss, but it was (ahem) a highly abnormal reaction (ahem) combined with undiagnosed XXX that contributed to your child’s (ahem) death?’

There is a reason Aboriginal people have a history of taking their own children and hiding in the bush.

A look behind the curtain of a hospital in Ireland.

This is so worth watching and sharing, some excerpts below...

This intelligent, well informed doctor is seeing people all day long that are testing positive for Covid who are incredibly ill,who have been double vaxxed, including patients who were very healthy prior to vaccination.

“I am not sleeping at night, worried about what these injections are doing… because they are certainly not improving the health and well-being of the community that I am proud and privilege to serve.“

“Those of us who see and look at the data, look at the real world data – not the computer models generated by people who have bought and sold by billionaires and trillionaires and people who have massive conflicts of interest in the outcomes of all this. We look at the real world data.

“We, who look at the real world data, have been studying this from the beginning can see that this is not about health.
These injections are doing real harm.
They are certainly not providing any physical protection for people and are still in clinical trials for another two years.
They are unlicensed and unapproved.
They have emergency use authorisation on the premise of the false assumption that there are no other treatments available for Covid.“

“We need to get the information out…
People are being harmed…
And people are dying

[…]

I want you to understand that the only people
standing between PSYCHOPATHY
and our beautiful children and young people
are the ADULTS. It’s us who have to ACT.

“These injections are killing people,
they are harming people,
They are not preventing sickness

And they are not about health.”

“I haven’t written the playbook for what is going on,
but I know it’s MALEVOLENT
and I know it must be stopped…

And if we don’t stop it – who’s gonna???”

What about the parents of the children who have been restrained and isolated from their child at this mass V event? Have any of them attempted to share their personal experience through social media?

My partner found this 20 minute video on Instagram last night:

Login • Instagram

(now marked as "false information", but still watchable if you click "see post")

Summary:

Video by a lady who says she's a friend of a friend of one of the parents whose children collapsed in that stadium after being injected.

The parents aren't talking publically yet because they're seeking legal advice, but gave her permission to share the story:

- Their child's school at first told them vaccination wasn't mandatory, then later told them it was mandatory after all, presumably in order for the child to return to school or sit their exams

- They didn't know what to do but eventually decided to go ahead with it

- The mum drove the child to the stadium but had to stay in her car, wasn't allowed inside. She was waiting there for 2 hours. Eventually she saw 4 ambulances arrive and leave again.

- Some time later she got a phone call saying her child had collapsed and been taken to hospital. The nurses/etc in the stadium DIDN'T come out and tell her, she was just waiting in her car unaware her kid was being taken away in an ambulance. (who the other 3 ambulances were for is unknown)

- The child has been in a coma for a week and a half, doctors say they don't know what's wrong and need to do more tests.

- The mother was talking to the friend on the phone, from hospital, and a nurse started saying "who are you talking to? you can't talk on the phone, hang up NOW" etc.. Covid ward is guarded by military and/or police.

The video creator will update more in future, including talking with the parents themselves if they decide to speak publically.

The Montana law prohibiting employers from firing employees on the basis of vaccination status was sponsored by Jennifer Carlson and introduced March 29, 2021, and signed by governor Greg Gianforte on May 7, 2021.

Why did it take more than 3 months before we heard about this?
Section 1. Discrimination based on vaccination status or possession of immunity passport prohibited -- definitions.
(1) Except as provided in subsection (2), it is an unlawful discriminatory practice for:
(a) a person or a governmental entity to refuse, withhold from, or deny to a person any local or state services, goods, facilities, advantages, privileges, licensing, educational opportunities, health care access, or employment opportunities based on the person's vaccination status or whether the person has an immunity passport;
(b) an employer to refuse employment to a person, to bar a person from employment, or to discriminate against a person in compensation or in a term, condition, or privilege of employment based on the person's vaccination status or whether the person has an immunity passport; or
(c) a public accommodation to exclude, limit, segregate, refuse to serve, or otherwise discriminate against a person based on the person's vaccination status or whether the person has an immunity passport.

(2) This section does not apply to vaccination requirements set forth for schools pursuant to Title 20, chapter 5, part 4, or day-care facilities pursuant to Title 52, chapter 2, part 7.

(3) (a) A person, governmental entity, or an employer does not unlawfully discriminate under this section if they recommend that an employee receive a vaccine.
(b) A health care facility, as defined in 50-5-101, does not unlawfully discriminate under this section if it complies with both of the following:
(i) asks an employee to volunteer the employee's vaccination or immunization status for the purpose of determining whether the health care facility should implement reasonable accommodation measures to protect the safety and health of employees, patients, visitors, and other persons from communicable diseases. A health care facility may consider an employee to be nonvaccinated or nonimmune if the employee declines to provide the employee's vaccination or immunization status to the health care facility for purposes of determining whether reasonable accommodation measures should be implemented.
(ii) implements reasonable accommodation measures for employees, patients, visitors, and other persons who are not vaccinated or not immune to protect the safety and health of employees, patients, visitors, and other persons from communicable diseases.

(4) An individual may not be required to receive any vaccine whose use is allowed under an emergency use authorization or any vaccine undergoing safety trials.

(5) As used in this section, the following definitions apply:
(a) "Immunity passport" means a document, digital record, or software application indicating that a person is immune to a disease, either through vaccination or infection and recovery.
(b) "Vaccination status" means an indication of whether a person has received one or more doses of a vaccine.

Section 2. Exemption. A licensed nursing home, long-term care facility, or assisted living facility is exempt from compliance with [section 1] during any period of time that compliance with [section 1] would result in a violation of regulations or guidance issued by the centers for medicare and medicaid services or the centers for disease control and prevention.

Section 3. Appropriation. There is appropriated $200 from the general fund to the department of labor and industry for the biennium beginning July 1, 2021, for the purposes of:
(1) notifying local boards of health of the requirements of [section 1] and requiring local boards of health to prominently display notice of the requirements of [section 1] on the home page of their website, if available, for at least 6 months after [the effective date of this act]; and
(2) requiring the department of public health and human services to prominently display notice of the requirements of [section 1] on the home page of the department's website for at least 6 months after [the effective date of this act].

Section 4. Codification instruction. [Sections 1 and 2] are intended to be codified as an integral part of Title 49, chapter 2, part 3, and the provisions of Title 49, chapter 2, part 3, apply to [sections 1 and 2].

Section 5. Severability. If a part of [this act] is invalid, all valid parts that are severable from the invalid part remain in effect. If a part of [this act] is invalid in one or more of its applications, the part remains in effect in all valid applications that are severable from the invalid applications.

Section 6. Effective date. (1) Except as provided in subsection (2), [this act] is effective on passage and approval.
(2) [Section 3] is effective July 1, 2021.

It goes beyond a vaccine mandate at work. Masks can't be required without a medical or religious exemption.
Can a person, governmental entity, public accommodation, or employer require everyone on their premises or during the course of employment to wear a mask?

Yes. Nothing in HB 702 prohibits a person, governmental entity, public accommodation, or employer from requiring everyone on their premises or during the course of employment to wear masks, regardless of vaccination status, as long as there is a provision for accommodations for persons based on sincerely held religious beliefs or disability.

Montana, land of the free, no vaccine mandate, no mask mandate. Maybe I should move to Montana?

Back
Top Bottom