I read this document and felt it has a pretty good outline of the crimes of late, many to do with this plandemic / Convid-19. It’s from a US lens but applies widely. I don’t know the author, but source link here.

I'm going to connect the idea in the text you linked to what apparently is happening in Brazil.

The focus on Australia made us aware of how far a government is willing to take things, but it is starting to look like the people of Brazil are showing in huge numbers what the Power of the People looks like. I call this "herd unity".

If this is for real, then holy smokes, That Is Power.

Last edited:
I'm going to connect the idea in the text you linked to what apparently is happening in Brazil.

The focus on Australia made us aware of how far a government is willing to take things, but it is starting to look like the people of Brazil are showing in huge numbers what the Power of the People looks like. I call this "herd unity".

If this is for real, then holy smokes, That Is Power.
It might be for real, but from the Pope's visit in July 2013. In the opening frames I see lots of VIP cars and police surrounding the place. That is not to say that there were not massive demonstrations against the Chinese vaccine. Not only that but there is an absence of angry signs (banners and posters) and people are quite static.

In Re: whenever a lie is created it creates an entity that sucks the life energy of anyone who believes in that lie.
Both right and left should be cautious of being agitated by "babies being pulled from incubators" and other such trigger stories that only serve to throw people off balance. We are all in this together and truth is rarely the sole province of one camp.

Divine retribution is no respecter of persons. Here is Matt Taibbi:

That brand of pious sadism is now baseline norm in the wing of the media business where I once worked. Today’s press constantly makes religious icons out of tendentious bureaucrats like Bob Mueller and “Saint” Anthony Fauci, strives all the time to turn changeable news narratives into inflexible Holy Writ, and delights even more than Falwell in its own version of divine retribution stories.

Off Topic Alert:

It seems like "CodeMonkeyZ", formerly admin for "8chan", or someone close to him is reading this forum. Here is my posting from a couple of days ago. Yesterday "CodeMonkeyZ (Ron Watkins)" postet this on Telegram (scroll down).

::My posting: here:
Now it gets bizare, CDC recommends Ivermectin for "Migrants" ONLY.

View attachment 49067

This posting just got reposted on "Dr. Jane Ruby´s" Telegram channel. Compare to my posting here (link above).

:: CodemonkeyZ´s posting on Telegramm ::
codemonkeyZ.PNG

Dr, Bryan Ardis talk about the Remdesivir

Some of point he speak of.

- This none approve drug as the same purpose as the gaz chamber in nazi Germany

-In treatment study again ebola, the drug was remove after 6 months in a one year study because it killed to many patients, 54%.

- Fauci said that the drug was safe and got and emergency autorisation for it use.

- Adverse event of Remdesivir, multiple-organ-dysfonction ( number one cause of death of covid-19)
Septic shock
acute kidney injury
hypotension

- The use of that drug, remdesivir, was to make corona virus look more deadly and it use in the U.S. the reason of the highess number in the world of dead because of it use.

And more...

It might be for real, but from the Pope's visit in July 2013. In the opening frames I see lots of VIP cars and police surrounding the place. That is not to say that there were not massive demonstrations against the Chinese vaccine. Not only that but there is an absence of angry signs (banners and posters) and people are quite static.

It's Brazil celebrating independence and also expressing dissatisfaction with how the country is ruled.

Mr. Soares lives in Rio

Leandro Soares
@SoaresLeandro86
Rio de JaneiroJoined March 2020

The vaccines were barely effective against the Delta variant, it's even worse for the Mu variant, according to this biorxiv paper:

Direct comparison of different SARS-CoV-2 spike proteins revealed that Mu spike is more resistant to serum-mediated neutralization than all other currently recognized variants of interest (VOI) and concern (VOC). This includes the Beta variant (B.1.351) that has been suggested to represent the most resistant variant to convalescent and vaccinated sera to date

Here the neutralization effectiveness of vaccine against various variants, including the Mu variant (black arrow):

E-xP0wgXMAEtsBy.jpg

Argentina: a bill to make the vaccine against Covid-19 compulsory is moving forward. Non-compliance could lead to fines, legal impediments and compulsory application.

BY KONTRAINFO/FF - SEPTEMBER 7, 2021

Bill 3566-D-2021 Attached.

Sigh...

I heard there would be protests about it. Doctors gathering people to protest against it. But both you and I know that it they want the bill to pass, they will do so. A protest won't change much here in our country.

It terrifies me. Not because of the "oh, I will have to get the jab", but the way they plan on putting the whole population against the wall. We have always been guinea pigs for them.

I do hope that, if the bill passes, and we are forced to get the vax no matter what, we could at least choose the vax. Avoiding the mNRA one would still be a better alternative.

Africa
- double vaccination 3.2%
- HCQ & Ivermectin broadly used
- Cumulated Covid mortality: 145 per million

European Union
- double vaccination 59% (20 times more than Africa)
- HCQ & Ivermectin barely used
- Cumulated Covid mortality: 1695 per million (15 times more than Africa)

E-xFeOzWYAU10BT.jpg

A resource for those in Australia

The time to stand up IS NOW.​

SKIP Australia and our little skipping girl came to life after a group of concerned parents, grandparents and citizens from in and around Castlemaine, Victoria, came together to discuss what they could do in response to a growing pressure to vaccinate the youngest members of our community against Covid-19 and its variants.
We also share concerns about the negative impacts of mask wearing, lockdowns, interrupted learning and isolation on the health and well-being of our children among others.
We hope to provide information to parents that counters the continual newsfeed of doom and gloom articles. We will create our own journals that allow readers to act on their frustration by directly contacting politicians and institutions for the answers that we the public are entitled to.
We want SKIP Australia to grow, becoming a nationwide movement and for that we need other concerned parents and grandparents to STAND UP AND GET INVOLVED.
Keep watching this space in the coming days and weeks as our website continues to evolve!

Dr, Bryan Ardis talk about the Remdesivir

Some of point he speak of.

- This none approve drug as the same purpose as the gaz chamber in nazi Germany

-In treatment study again ebola, the drug was remove after 6 months in a one year study because it killed to many patients, 54%.

- Fauci said that the drug was safe and got and emergency autorisation for it use.

- Adverse event of Remdesivir, multiple-organ-dysfonction ( number one cause of death of covid-19)
Septic shock
acute kidney injury
hypotension

- The use of that drug, remdesivir, was to make corona virus look more deadly and it use in the U.S. the reason of the highess number in the world of dead because of it use.

And more...
I have another article, a little long, informing about something similar to the Remdesivir. In UK they used Midazolam, specially on old people, killing them. Midazolam is a medication used in the death chambers in the prisons.

Midazolam is a commonly used drug in palliative care and is considered one of the four essential drugs needed for the promotion of quality care in dying patients in the United Kingdom. Think of it as diazepam on steroids.

Midazolam is also a drug that has been used in executions by lethal injection in the USA, combined with two other drugs. Midazolam acts as a sedative to make the prisoner unconscious. The other drugs then stop the lungs and heart working. However it has been the source of controversy as several prisoners took a long while to die and appeared to be in pain when midazolam was used.

Midazolam can also cause serious or life-threatening breathing problems such as shallow, slowed, or temporarily stopped breathing that may lead to permanent brain injury or death.
UK regulators state that you should only receive midazolam in a hospital or doctor’s office that has the equipment that is needed to monitor your heart and lungs and to provide life-saving medical treatment quickly if your breathing slows or stops.

A doctor or nurse should watch you closely after you receive this medication to make sure that you are breathing properly because midazolam induces significant depression of respiration. Your doctor should also be made aware if you have a severe infection or if you have or have ever had any lung, airway, or breathing problems or heart disease.

Midazolam is also used before medical procedures and surgery to cause drowsiness, relieve anxiety, and prevent any memory of the event. It is also sometimes given as part of the anesthesia during surgery to produce a loss of consciousness.

Midazolam is also used to cause a state of decreased consciousness in seriously ill people in intensive care units who are breathing with the help of a machine.

Midazolam should be used with extreme caution in patients who have chronic renal failure, impaired hepatic function, or impaired cardiac function. It should also be used with extreme caution in obese patients, or elderly patients.

What are some of the most important points you should take from this?

• Midazolam induces significant depression of respiration
  • UK regulators insist midazolam should only be administered in a hospital or doctor’s office under the supervision of a doctor or nurse to monitor the breathing of the patient in order to provide life saving treatment to the patient if breathing slows or stops.
  • Midazolam should be used with extreme caution in elderly patients
Serious illness in Covid-19 presents pneumonia and accompanying respiratory insufficiency. Therefore typical symptoms include breathlessness, cough, weakness and fever. We’re also told that people who suffer deteriorating respiratory failure and who do not receive intensive care, develop acute respiratory distress syndrome with severe breathlessness.

Midozalam induces significant depression of respiration.

Knowing that would you use midazolam to treat people who were suffering pneumonia and respiratory insufficiency allegedly due to Covid-19?

They used it.

This is the article :

Midazolam was used to prematurely end the lives of thousands who you were told had died of Covid-19 and we can prove it; here’s the evidence…

In Israel, there is no statistically significant difference in COVID mortality (0.0006%) between vaxxed and non-vaxxed people over the past two months. But, maybe the vaccinated people die of a less severe form of death? :-P

Notice that vaccines-induced deaths are not included in these statistics.

israel vaxx vs non vaxx.jpg

Back
Top Bottom