It must be nice, it must be nice, to have Nordic 4D STO on your side.
I am curious if there is anything special about the Nordic countries. However, the biggest problem they will have soon is that in the event of the Ice Age, they will be completely under the ice.

If it comes to the Nordic 4D STO, I think the reason for "Nordic" is because of reference to the currently dominant human race, which are the Aryans (the rest of the other groups only live in "reserves", Indians, Aborigines and the like). I think "Nordic" has been mentioned by Cassiopaeans for our knowledge and suggestion.

We might as well say the Orion 4D STO instead Nordic 4D STO. Orion - as a reference to the humanoids and where they are most. But we have "Nordic" as a reference to the Aryans who most closely resemble the native guys from Orion.

I don't think there are any specific requirements for being connected to the 4D STO Nordics/Orions like being part of a group of nations called by us Nordic (Sweden, Finland etc.). I think it's definitely about working towards Service to Others, rather, it makes the biggest "impression" on them, I guess.

Every country on this planet as good as any other, I think.

Love listening to Dr. Lee Merrit, she always as some gems to share.

Subject of discussion in this interview.

First hour is an interview and rest is a Q and A period.

- Hydroxichloriquine , know since 1974 thst it can be use again influenza

- Vaccine scam

-Project paperclip

- Gulf war syndrome due to adjuvant use in the anthrax vaccine. Use the same adjuvant in the flu shot in 2017.

- Fear aspect of covid 19, psychological warfare, propaganda and confusion.

- PCR test

- Stockholm syndrome

- Death rate in 2020 in the world, highest in New York, lowest in Africa, Uganda.

- People who regret after the vaccine

In the Q and R she talk about;

• The need for people to recognize evil, that this is a fight again psychopath,
  • Shedding

A warning might be in place regarding Chlorine Dioxide as being the miracle cure. It is what Jim Humble named MMS and Gaby exposed that in an article 11years ago.

The article Gaby wrote is this one and well reading before diving head first into experimenting with Chlorine dioxide and I will post it in full.

Gabriela Segura, M.D.
The Dot Connector Magazine
Sun, 08 Aug 2010 04:39 UTC
This article was first published in The Dot Connector Magazine, a new Sott.net publication.

The Miracle Mineral Solution (MMS) is marketed feverishly as a miraculous alternative treatment for AIDS, hepatitis, malaria, herpes, tuberculosis, cancer and many more of mankind's most feared diseases. The truth is that MMS is a dangerous poison, and as such it has no business whatsoever in the alternative health arena.

I do not know if Chlorine Dioxide or MMS is an effective cure against vaxes, but I understand the the main argument for those who say it is a poison is that it is basically the bleach. Jim Humble realtes to this claim on his website:

• Fake news has been active in denying that chlorine dioxide (as MMS) helps fight disease and has confused it with common household bleach. They deny the truth by telling lies. Common household bleach (NaClO) destroys pathogens through chlorination. Chlorine dioxide (ClO2) kills pathogens through the process of oxidation, there is a big difference.

I checked in Wikipedia and yes:
Bleach is the generic name for any chemical product that is used industrially and domestically to remove color from a fabric or fiber or to clean or to remove stains in a process called bleaching. It often refers, specifically, to a dilute solution of sodium hypochlorite, also called "liquid bleach".
and
Sodium hypochlorite (commonly known in a dilute solution as bleach) is a chemical compound with the formula NaOCl or NaClO
So we see it is not the same and if it really is usefull remedy, it would be a pity if we rejected it based on this misunderstanding.

Alcohol regulation and limits being trial tested in Australia. Setting the agenda going forward; if you become part of our 'list system' you will find that they will just go on adding more and more limits to what you can and can't do. As Hugo rightly says the 'web' continues to spread.

What a global treasure she is....this almost made me die laughing. A much nicer death than "death by vaccine".:wow:

Watched it a couple of times and it keeps getting better. Boy did that nail the Ultimate Truth about those in charge of this planet!

Someone posted a transcript in the comments, for reference:

"I'm a bit tired of hearing people saying I don't know how to do my job properly and I think that's really mean. I remember being criticised, just remind everybody how criticised I was. That's NOT ACCEPTABLE.

I hope everybody likes staying at home, because we are going to go into lockdown FOREVER. Nobody can read stuff that's going on anywhere. We will have 2 million police officers staying at the corner of every street, to monitor EVERY SINGLE CITIZEN.

I'm really watching very closely, I hope this really will be devastating. We don't like to be heavy handed, but what we need to say today now is that if you leave home we will GIVE YOU A DEATH SENTENCE. Please know that you will be shot, in the face, and I HOPE IT'S PAINFUL. You are required to obey what we say when we say it, and if you don't, you can PREPARE TO DIE.

I've said from the outset, I don't care about your life and the life of those around you, I don't really give a shit. Uhm, the government is now about to announce what we call THE FINAL SOLUTION. We are inspired by history and realised we can very easily permanently GET RID of anyone thinking ILLEGAL THOUGHTS. We aim to have absolutely ZERO FREEDOM.

Follow the rules, or else you'll never be seen again. If you think you can live freely, under our very strict and harsh regime, I have news for you. If you even consider breaking the rules, I will PERSONALLY STAB YOU in the head and rip your guts out.

We have 24 hours surveillance of every single person in the community, we wanna cause anguish, hurt and suffering to as many citizens as possible. Everyday at 11 o'clock every citizen in this state must listen to me. This is THE FOURTH REICH and I will make sure that I never ever, EVER give up power till the day I die." - Gladys Berejiklian, 2021

The tablets I had, were the 200mg/tablet. The first treatment in the field for 1 week, I cannot remember. I was treated by a local doctor. The second treatment I got from the hospital (Ambroise Parre) in Conakry, was 800mg/day for three days and taper down to 400 mg/day plus doxycycline and other fever and pain tablets I cannot remember. The last treatment I got in SA for almost two weeks also 400mg /day for two weeks. The Guinean malaria is not very straight forward and if not treated it leads to organ failure starting with kidneys. I actually had a geo evacuated with SOS International to SA because he had kidney failure.

That sounds very intense, I hope that you didn't have any serious lasting damage from that adventure!

That was my perception of chloroquines and antimalarials in general. Didn't know about them in Canada, but when you go in countries where parasites must be dealt with, you start hearing and even meeting cases going amiss. I wouldn't say it's very common, but on the order of one in a thousand, or more frequent? Must've superficially met a handful thousand people through those years, met a couple of (slight) organ damage 'victims', heard a dozen or so stories from direct relations. Overall a small percentage, considering the usage of the drug, which seemed effective to me, just a very specific and tough resort.

Now that I'm hearing your story, though, it makes sense. 200mg+ a day? I don't understand the toxicology of chloroquines, but that sounds like chemotherapy to me... Better than the alternative, but the damage is less surprising, and it puts a ~12mg monthly (or even weekly) dose to shame.

Kind of reassuring in a way, is it not? But I will have to understand better the pathways affected.

That sounds very intense, I hope that you didn't have any serious lasting damage from that adventure!

That was my perception of chloroquines and antimalarials in general. Didn't know about them in Canada, but when you go in countries where parasites must be dealt with, you start hearing and even meeting cases going amiss. I wouldn't say it's very common, but on the order of one in a thousand, or more frequent? Must've superficially met a handful thousand people through those years, met a couple of (slight) organ damage 'victims', heard a dozen or so stories from direct relations. Overall a small percentage, considering the usage of the drug, which seemed effective to me, just a very specific and tough resort.

Now that I'm hearing your story, though, it makes sense. 200mg+ a day? I don't understand the toxicology of chloroquines, but that sounds like chemotherapy to me... Better than the alternative, but the damage is less surprising, and it puts a ~12mg monthly (or even weekly) dose to shame.

Kind of reassuring in a way, is it not? But I will have to understand better the pathways affected.
Permanent side effects were enlarged spline and liver. I have no idea about neurological conditions. I am still battling with brain fog. Clearly there were some psychological side effects. Having the malaria in July and my daughter wedding being in the beginning of September, on the ebola background, I was keeping my mind in crisis management most of the time, and at the end of the climax, after the wedding reception I went into PTSD.
The guys in Africa take Hydroxichloroquine once a week, profilactic. I suppose it is 200mg, capsules. So it should be safe. However, it would not damage the brand if you could read about the pharmacology of hydroxichloroquine and various components of the product you have. If you get tangled in ‘receptors’, Take a Pharmacology course manual. You will be very happy you did that.

Today I got some appreciation regarding the difference between 3D & 4D. So we had to take the cat to the vet where she had a procedure done and a cone stuck on her head for the next couple of days. The cat didn't look much pleased about the cone and I tried to talk to her about it i.e. why the cone was there. But alas it quickly dawned on me that she wouldn't understand, scratch that, she COULDN'T understand.

And that right there was my realisation. That she couldn't understand! There was a barrier of awareness and Being that she couldn't get over. She's a cat after all! So I thought, hmmm... In the face of 4D intelligence, what is it we don't understand Vs what is it we CAN'T understand. Imagine if the barrier is the same and as formidable between us and 4D as say between us and our 2D animal friends. This is scary, no?

So anyways, all the PTB lot who think they are playing a game and winning whilst being directed by 4D STS, I do wonder if they've ever asked themselves what it is they CAN'T understand as compared to what it is they DON'T understand. You can correct the latter by throwing research money at it, however, the former is a wall that can't be surmounted. I would be scared / terrified if I was them is all I'll say.

Was out running an errand and heard this on radio news - Moderna is now offering a Covid clotshot that includes a booster and a flu shot all in one! 😖 Holy crap! One has to wonder if different lots will have different ingredients so that the guinea pigs don't all drop dead at once!

Don't have time now, but later want to post about federal money to colleges/universities requiring incentives for Covid vaxxination. Hubby is involved with that and on the fly I told him it's mandatory to have informed consent. Have to work on that if I can get him on board - he's not a true believer yet and has failed on that front where he could have helped. I haven't given up, but it is discouraging and depressing. He did voluntarily comment on an editorial cartoon in yesterday's paper ridiculing ivermectin use, so maybe he's not a totally lost cause just yet.

Next up the United states, I'm thinking this will be the tipping point for the whole world. The Australian's are locked down and if they accept imprisonment then the spark that gets the show on the road has to come from the US.

"Biden To Announce Mandatory Vax For Federal Workers, Contractors; Psaki Bolts Over 'My Body, My Choice' Question"

"Further, Biden is expected to announce that the Department of Labor will compel employers with over 100 workers to mandate vaccines"

Next up the United states, I'm thinking this will be the tipping point for the whole world. The Australian's are locked down and if they accept imprisonment then the spark that gets the show on the road has to come from the US.

"Biden To Announce Mandatory Vax For Federal Workers, Contractors; Psaki Bolts Over 'My Body, My Choice' Question"

"Further, Biden is expected to announce that the Department of Labor will compel employers with over 100 workers to mandate vaccines"

I saw someone ask how he intends to enforce this?

I am curious if there is anything special about the Nordic countries. However, the biggest problem they will have soon is that in the event of the Ice Age, they will be completely under the ice.

Not so long ago, I was thinking in that way, too. But I've come to see my recent way of thinking as being quite 'uniformitarian'. I've had a good hard look at my assumptions, and seen that there are a lot more factors at play that I was not considering.

Think about what would happen, for instance, if there is a pole flip.

In the case of a pole flip, the new North pole is hypothesized somewhere around Bay of Bengal. The new South pole could end up just off the coast of Ecuador.

Screen Shot 2021-09-09 at 12.21.11 PM.png

And the new Equator could run straight through Antarctica, the Bering Strait, the Arctic Ocean, Greenland, and those icy Nordic countries in question. The new map of the world may look something like this:

Screen Shot 2021-08-17 at 11.21.53 AM.png

Both of these screenshots are taken from the Suspicious Observers YouTube playlist. The vids are presented with a very high degree of certainty -almost to the point of hubris. But I think they are still really useful viewing as hypothetical scenarios, and to get more familiar with catastrophism and all of its cheerful possibilities.

So yes, an Ice Age Cometh, hot on the heels of a (fake) pandemic, which in reality is an excuse to cull the herd with new bioweapons, and whip the rest of the population into an a global digital prison Matrix. But exactly how it will all play out is anyone's guess - whether the Nordic countries will remain free, only to freeze, or when exactly the 'Triple Bad Day' for the PTB will finally arrive, what that will look like...

As with anything, when I notice I've settled into a thought pattern of certainty, I have very good reason to be wary of my own mind. It is good to remain open. And, as Mad-Eye Moody, Professor of the Defence Against the Dark Arts, would say:

mad eye moody.gif

at present the most draconian actions are in Australia
To me, this looks like the crucial turning point. Australia and Nigeria are telegraphing that people will be cut off from the existing money system. If this does not cause the necessary, unified pushback from the people, then the noose will be fully around our necks, IMO. If the people submit to this coercion, I'm not sure there will be any remaining options. This is, of course, if other events don't intervene.

1631218101801.png

Back
Top Bottom