Earthquake prediction

Earth lines up with Mars and Neptune on 2 September, but the Moon makes critical geometry with both planets on 31 August. In a worst case scenario this could result in a high 7 to 8 magnitude earthquake around 2-3 September.

IMG_20210901_092630_777.jpg

Atmospheric data seems to point to Mexico, California/Nevada and maybe (Southern) Alaska for the second day in a row. Some increased seismic activity may occur in one of these regions.

Earthquake Forecast

Earthquake Forecast

Atmospheric data seems to point to Mexico, California/Nevada and maybe (Southern) Alaska for the second day in a row. Some increased seismic activity may occur in one of these regions
In a worst case scenario this could result in a high 7 to 8 magnitude earthquake around 2-3 September
Update

M7.0. 4 km ENE of Los Órganos de San Agustín, Mexico
2021-09-07 20:47:46 (UTC-05:00) Depth12.6 km

On september 14 Earth lined up with the Sun and Neptune. Sometimes this can cause a larger earthquake, like high 6 to 7 magnitude, but the positions of the other planets aren't critical so it seems less likely.

However Atmospheric data seem to point to Romania, (South of) Turkey and Western Indian Ocean for stronger earthquake potential, possibly in the next two days. This is an estimate. Other regions are not excluded.

Earthquake Forecast

Long-term: There's about 40% probability of a major earthquake 18-20 September.

Global Earthquake Forecast | Ditrianum

There was no earthquake in the forecast areas: Romania, (South of) Turkey and Western Indian Ocean for stronger earthq.

Long-term: There's about 40% probability of a major earthquake 18-20 September.

Global Earthquake Forecast | Ditrianum

During and near the period 18-20 September these were the significant earthquakes:
  1. M6.5 78 km SW of Jiquilillo, Nicaragua
    2021-09-22 09:57:08 UTC30.7 km
  2. M5.9 38 km S of Mount Buller, Australia
    2021-09-21 23:15:53 UTC10.0 km
  3. M6.4 75 km W of Talcahuano, Chile
    2021-09-21 13:14:31 UTC17.4 km
  4. M4.3 2km E of Carson, CA
    2021-09-18 02:58:34 UTC11.9 km
"Significant Earthquakes - 2021" https://earthquake.usgs.gov/earthquakes/browse/significant.php

Update

EARTHQUAKE FORECAST: Potential for major earthquake around 25-26 September due to a near convergence of critical planetary geometry.

IMG_20210923_092528_164.jpg

There is a 60% probability of a major earthquake (most likely in the low 6 magnitude range <M6.5) 25-26 September.

"Global Earthquake Forecast | Ditrianum" https://www.ditrianum.org

This ties into what others are saying here. I think this a good analysis by Dutchsinse. He states: "We are now in what I call a "deep earthquake event' which can have an effect worldwide, and in the next 14 days most everyone on the planet on each continent will have earthquakes in the news on a greater scale than the past several months. Things should go through the roof off these deep events, and if any more are added in, this will be a wild Autumn."

Since we have this thread, i figured i'd log this here. Particularly because this person is predicting a 'big one'. Bear in mind that, thus far, no one seems to be capable of predicting these events with much accuracy; i haven't looked into his method, other than his claim that areas are 'locked' (i think he means not showing the usual activity); nor have i looked to see if he has any track record; so, FWIW.

His prediction is that a huge earthquake will be felt worldwide by "likely mid 2022. Very likely by winter. Size: around magnitude 10.4". The location for where he believes it will happen, around the Philippine plate', is outlined on the map. There's a thread with more details if you follow the tweet through:

Sounds dodgy. Greater than 10 mag quakes can't happen. And felt worldwide is highly unlikely for a single quake.

That's good to know.

He claims that we may see evidence of an increase in activity in the region in the coming weeks/months, so i guess we'll see if anything even close to what he's claiming comes to pass.

This guy that I have been following on the Ditrianum.org site says something similar but with an M9 + earthquake and attributes it to the Arakan subduction zone.

Andaman and Arakan subduction zone is a candidate for one of the next #megathrust #earthquakes, potentially M 9+

IMG_20211010_142240_941.jpg

A big earthquake in that region happened in 1762

The 1762 Arakan earthquake occurred at about 17:00 local time on 2 April, with an epicentre somewhere on the coast from Chittagong (modern Bangladesh) to Arakan in modern Burma. It had an estimated magnitude of as high as 8.8 on the moment magnitude scale and a maximum estimated intensity of XI (Extreme) on the Mercalli intensity scale. It triggered a local tsunami in the Bay of Bengal and caused at least 200 deaths. Wikipedia

His prediction is that a huge earthquake will be felt worldwide by "likely mid 2022. Very likely by winter. Size: around magnitude 10.4". The location for where he believes it will happen, around the Philippine plate', is outlined on the map. There's a thread with more details if you follow the tweet through:

Coincidentally the Cs also mentioned a M10.4 quake. Not in Eastern Pacific but in the Western Pacific though:

Session 4/7/98
A: In Florida now, where to next? How about a shattering subduction quake in Pacific Northwest of U.S.? We estimate 10.4 on the Richter scale. We have warned of Rainier. Imagine a 150 meter high tsunami in Puget Sound...

Back
Top Bottom