Session 18 September 2021

How are everyone’s pets these days. My cat is super clingy and becoming more vocal. I just wonder how the tension people are feeling is affecting our 2d friends?
Jimmy (dachshund) is more vocal and clingy Kit (khao manee) as well. We were thinking to get a dachschund puppy to invigorate the dynamics. If it gets worse I’ll resort to Calmeze. What doyou think?

Gloriaea from the future, and people of the present :hug:

Thank you all for the session. Much more to ponder (and this mess of chronological history - oh boy).
Regarding the question about the percentage of people aware of the vax agenda being 12%...that is the same percentage they gave way back in 2005 as to the number of people in the USA who think!!!

Sorry I wasn't able to quote this. My browser is too old I guess. It seems the numbers have not really been increasing in the last few years. 😐

Thanks for the reminder and looked it up, which exactly says:

Q: (H) What percentage of the US population actually thinks at all?

A: 12% if you define it rigidly. (group amazement at this figure)

On these times:
I was a little puzzled how you arrived at 70 years after the event, when I read it. If 470 years are subtracted from 536 even if they might not be those exact years that were subtracted, then we arrive at 66AD. Caesar died in -44 BC, which to me would mean he died 110 years before the 536 AD event. What am I missing?

I don't think you're missing anything. 100 years or so after Caesar's death, Western Europe was obliterated by major cometary impact(s) and the ensuing Plague of Justinian, which lasted until 750 AD. It took a few centuries to recover, hence the number of "invasions" that were merely pockets of survivors moving to empty land. It also means that Paul said a prophetic truth when he announced that the end of the world is nigh:

Gunnar Heinsohn featured some work on dating, as recalled (merging of societies while expanding societies to make the chronologies fit), showing coins, pottery/tiles and other artifacts out of time. These years above seem to factor into this prior discussion. Factored was this void of time, and then poof, new societies bearing old pottery/architecture that is spaced outside their own civilizations timelines and such, and then sectors of religion and society reclaiming it as their own - breathing false history into being. Would have to look at his work again, and yet recall some pretty good presentations.

Laura's new work, From Paul to Mark, becomes a great reference point of the historical meddling (it should be a must read in and outside academic circles), as well as so much more connected dots over time in other publications. It makes one think in the main, just how much energy and time has been expanded on phantom history, and careers and institutions have been built upon its back. How much time in class and study to dazzle the mind with historical artifice.

Darwinian timelines, same.

No wonder academia had segregated sciences, can't have each other talking between themselves, just does not do.

Thank You for listening to us in the future and for relaying, and sharing, these communications with us! 😁👌

Some personal reflections:

Yes, the feeling of waiting, I recognise it fully well. It's been there for a long time, and increasingly so. Also there has long been this feeling of "and while you are waiting, you need to occupy yourself constructively and wisely to be of service to others in every small and big way, and also care for your own transformation. Allow for others to be of service to you too. Choose the proper focus in every situation! Pay attention and learn!". For me personally this focus is about finding, and maintaining, a balance between a mere daily survival, and to keep up a constructive and wise attitude about it in the spirit of the service given and received. 🙏

On the parable of Jesus: In a meditation recently, these exact words came to me, in English: "Jesus is a shamanic description".

About the vaccines containing negative programming, I have wondered if manufactured insulin, like Lantus and NovoRapid, has been tampered with too? I have, when once having asked the universe, only received one short answer to a similar question a couple of years back, that the artificial insulin given to diabetics is "poison" (that's the exact word I was given). One explanation to this may be that it is artificially mimicking natural insulin, thus lacking some essential parts of what natural insulin, produced by the body, contains. As for the past two years I am not so sure this may be the only explanation. I never asked (yet) if manufactured insulin is tampered with in the same way, or in a similar way, like the vaccines. I am a type 1 diabetic and using Lantus (24-hour insulin, manufactured by Sanofi) and NovoRapid (for meals, manufactured by Novo Nordisk).

I believe it was in 2017, I had this, for me, unusual vision at night, which was more than just a dream. I was standing on the lake shore by my house looking at the water. I knew there was something wrong with the lake. While looking at it I noticed how the water began disappearing, rapidly diminishing the lake size. At the same time, behind me, I was aware of that my house, actually all buildings, (but not the trees in between the buildings!) were on fire. And there I was, in between the fire and the vanishing water, with this feeling of utter mayhem in the offing. In the dream-vision I got the feeling of this event taking place in late autumn, thinking late September, then thinking the late autumn of 2019 or 2020 would be the time. Obviously that never happened in 2019 nor in 2020. Now seems to be a plausible time, ALL things considered.

To quote Edgar Cayce (unfortunately I don't have the exact source of this quote):

"Prophecy is never given for any other purpose than as a warning. For this reason, a successful prophecy is one that has been averted and therefore does not happen."

- Edgar Cayce

Thank You! 🤗

This part of the session reminded me of a previous session quote about people raising their “nastiness levels”.

18 Sept 21 said:
(Artemis) So they said the vaccine affects the ovaries. Hasn't it already been found before that it affects the pineal or pituitary glands? And isn't the pineal or pituitary used for picking up channeling frequencies?

(L) Probably both.

(Artemis) So does that mean that vaccines make it so people pick up negative frequencies?

A: Yes

Q: (Artemis) So that means people who've been vaccinated are channeling Satan. [laughter] Okay, that's extreme, but...

(L) They can definitely download some weird stuff. But only those susceptible, I think.

(Pierre) On this line, the RNA in the vaccine code is for a protein very similar to syncytin. Mis-expression of this protein syncytin leads to disorders like schizophrenia that are considered by some researchers as possession. So my question is: Can the vaccine in some cases increase the incidence of actual possession?

A: Oh indeed!!

Q: (Artemis) [in a demonic voice] 'The vaccine is preparing the vessels!' [laughter]

(L) This is just getting creepier by the minute!

(Pierre) Remember the session where the C's said they're preparing to control you in 4th density?

(L) That's their goal.

(Joe) They also said that Hitler's goal of creating a Master Race was just a trial run...

(L) Oh Jesus... I never thought about that.

(Joe) He didn't have vaccines mind you, but... If you want to create a new race or to change people by the billions, you have to inject them with DNA. They're basically being injected with DNA.

(Pierre) But is it working exactly according to their plan?

(Joe) Well, they said already about mutations and stuff.

(Pierre) I would like to know why the 3rd dose, 4th dose, 5th dose... Is it only to...

(Joe) That's to cover up the fact that it's not working.

A: They keep hitting snags. It's not nice to try to control Mother Nature.

Q: (L) So Mother Nature... Nature is getting in the way.

Here is the “nastiness levels” quote and it is in direct relation to Pierre’s question about possession and Pierre’s “they’re preparing to control you in 4th density” and Joe’s “Hitler’s goal of creating a Master Race was a just a trial run” comments and overall discussion in the current session:

22 July 2000 said:
Q: (LC) Are we being currently monitored by 4th density STS?

A: You are always!

Q: (A) That's the helicopters.

A: That is more likely 3rd density. Suggest a review of the transcripts relating to the situation in Nazi Germany for better understanding here.

Q: (A) Is that why you can't leave Tyler...

A: We wish to review some things first. The concept of a "master race" put forward by the Nazis was merely a 4th density STS effort to create a physical vehicle with the correct frequency resonance vibration for 4th density STS souls to occupy in 3rd density. It was also a "trial run" for planned events in what you perceive to be your future.

Q: (L) You mean with a strong STS frequency so they can have a "vehicle" in 3rd density, so to speak?

A: Correct. Frequency resonance vibration! Very important.

Q: (L) So, that is why they are programming and experimenting? And all these folks running around who some think are "programmed," could be individuals who are raising their nastiness levels high enough to accommodate the truly negative STS 4th density - sort of like walk-ins or something, only not nice ones?

A: You do not have very many of those present yet, but that was, and still is, the plan of some of the 4th density STS types.

And the current session and quote from July 2000 made me think of Pierre’s Eugenics 2.0 post in the Corona virus thread and recent comments by Charais and Pierre:

Coronavirus Pandemic: Apocalypse Now! Or exaggerated scare story?

Charais said:
Is it possible that the vaxxes are affecting people to make them more STS? I am surprised at the interactions I am having with vaxxed people that I know (or thought I knew) very well. Suddenly very "all about me". Very strange and disconcerting. One in particular who was never interested in material possessions is suddenly ranting about his stuff. Another who was antivaxx and chose to get it to keep his job is now trying to convince us to get vaxxed since he "feels great!

Pierre replying to Charais said:
You might be onto something. I get some messages from vaccinated people on social medias and I noticed an inordinate amount of insults, an underlying meanness and a total inability to see the facts as if wishful thinking reigned supreme. As if these indiviuals had been disconnected from reality and all that mattered was their beliefs.

I don't know precisely how it works, maybe it's just confirmation bias combined with fear and stress. Maybe there is more, a few hypothesis were proposed in this post.

Maybe the vaccines (and as many doses as they can get people to take) are meant to create in some percentage of the population the propensity to pick up negative frequency to a very high degree and open these people up to “possession” due to their nastiness levels being raised (notice the meanness comment about people on social media) and there FRV being what 4D STS need to have a “physical vehicle with the correct frequency resonance vibration for 4th density STS souls to occupy in 3rd density” and “accommodate the truly negative STS 4th density - sort of like walk-ins or something, only not nice ones”.

And this ties into Pierre’s Eugenics 2.0 post:

Specifically, that it looks like that the vaccine’s make up, the “genetically modified syncytin”, and
It’s alarming because the modification of a key protein like syncytin alters de facto its receivership characteristics[28]. Proteins are tuners, and modifying a key protein can change the frequency, the region of the information field the individual is connected to[29]. Can modified syncytin, and the morphologic modifications induced by this protein tune an individual to specific regions of the information field?

are part of some of the 4D STS plans to have physical vehicles tune into STS “regions of the information field” and change the FRV of those who take the vaccine to be susceptible to be occupied by 4D STS either with the people who take the vaccine or any children the vaccinated might have.

Last edited:
Thank You all for the new session.
Below is the definition of glory-

glo·ry​

(glôr′ē)
n. pl. glo·ries
Great honor, praise, or distinction accorded by common consent; renown.
2. Something conferring honor or renown.
3. A highly praiseworthy asset: Your wit is your crowning glory.
4. Adoration, praise, and thanksgiving offered in worship.
5. Majestic beauty and splendor; resplendence: The sun set in a blaze of glory.
6. The splendor and bliss of heaven; perfect happiness.
7. A height of achievement, enjoyment, or prosperity: ancient Rome in its greatest glory.
8. A halo, nimbus, or aureole. Also called gloriole.
intr.v. glo·ried, glo·ry·ing, glo·ries
To rejoice triumphantly; exult: a sports team that gloried in its hard-won victory.

The daily prayer given with the crystals begins:

The heavens display the GLORY of the Divine Cosmic Mind;
and the stars proclaim its magnificence.

(Artemis) So does that mean that vaccines make it so people pick up negative frequencies?

Q: (Artemis) So that means people who've been vaccinated are channeling Satan. [laughter] Okay, that's extreme, but...

(L) They can definitely download some weird stuff. But only those susceptible, I think.

(Pierre) On this line, the RNA in the vaccine code is for a protein very similar to syncytin. Mis-expression of this protein syncytin leads to disorders like schizophrenia that are considered by some researchers as possession. So my question is: Can the vaccine in some cases increase the incidence of actual possession?

A: Oh indeed!!

Q: (Artemis) [in a demonic voice] 'The vaccine is preparing the vessels!' [laughter]

(L) This is just getting creepier by the minute!
Well here in NZ, a South African woman murdered her three daughters, two year old twins and their six year old sister. Her and her husband are doctors and the family recently immigrated from South Africa. Her trial awaits a mental health assessment.

"I cannot comprehend what happened - she is a medical doctor and she wasn't arrogant or anything like that. She was very humble," former colleague and neighbour, Natasja le Roux, told the Sunday Times in South Africa.

"She was really just a nice person, she and her husband."

This part of the session reminded me of a previous session quote about people raising their “nastiness levels”.

Here is the “nastiness levels” quote and it is in direct relation to Pierre’s question about possession and Pierre’s “they’re preparing to control you in 4th density” and Joe’s “Hitler’s goal of creating a Master Race was a just a trial run” comments and overall discussion in the current session:

And the current session and quote from July 2000 made me think of Pierre’s Eugenics 2.0 post in the Corona virus thread and recent comments by Charais and Pierre:

Maybe the vaccines (and as many doses as they can get people to take) are meant to create in some percentage of the population the propensity to pick up negative frequency to a very high degree and open these people up to “possession” due to their nastiness levels being raised (notice the meanness comment about people on social media) and there FRV being what 4D STS need to have a “physical vehicle with the correct frequency resonance vibration for 4th density STS souls to occupy in 3rd density” and “accommodate the truly negative STS 4th density - sort of like walk-ins or something, only not nice ones”.

And this ties into Pierre’s Eugenics 2.0 post:

Specifically, that it looks like that the vaccine’s make up, the “genetically modified syncytin”, and

are part of some of the 4D STS plans to have physical vehicles tune into STS “regions of the information field” and change the FRV of those who take the vaccine to be susceptible to be occupied by 4D STS either with the people who take the vaccine or any children the vaccinated might have.
And one more supplementary fragment...
December 9th 2017
A: There are many activities at present being driven by 4D STS to further their aims of preparing a suitable population for their benefit in numerous ways.

Q: (L) So, they want a slave population, they want soldiers, they want maybe bodies that they can incarnate into themselves?

A: Yes. All that and more.

Q: (Pierre) For this purpose, they're trying to fine-tune and select the proper genetics of human beings - to design the best vehicles?

The discussion there is conducted in a different context, but it can undoubtedly be linked to the topic of vaccination.

Thank you for the session!
It was great timing for me since I was in situation at work when stress reach me to the point I wanted to resign, again. But, after reading the session I decided to try to endure circumstances as long as I can. It's only ten days left ;-).

Back
Top Bottom