Session 18 September 2021

How are everyone’s pets these days. My cat is super clingy and becoming more vocal. I just wonder how the tension people are feeling is affecting our 2d friends?

Interesting you ask that.. our dog is usually pretty clingy anyway, though has improved heaps in the last 2 years.. but she's terrified of thunder, and the other day we were out walking an hour away from home when a big thunderstorm rolled in, with hail and everything! We set off home again right away but she was pretty freaked out and has been *extremely* clingy and protective since then. It's probably, obviously, the thunder. But usually she recovers from stormscare in a few hours...

Well here in NZ, a South African woman murdered her three daughters, two year old twins and their six year old sister. Her and her husband are doctors and the family recently immigrated from South Africa. Her trial awaits a mental health assessment.

"I cannot comprehend what happened - she is a medical doctor and she wasn't arrogant or anything like that. She was very humble," former colleague and neighbour, Natasja le Roux, told the Sunday Times in South Africa.

"She was really just a nice person, she and her husband."
We debated this left right and center. It does not make sense at all, specially that the couple did artificial insemination at some stage as the mother could not get pregnant. Our conclusion was that she must have been ‘posessed’. Alternatelly it can be that she is an OP, that malfunctioned.

Thank you for your work.
Lots of valuable information to research and think about.
It has been a few weeks since my family has been home complete.
My older daughter has returned after years to live with us and work online from home.
I'm glad we are complete in these difficult times.
We are still accompanied by 2D friends. Two cats and two dogs.

Un grand MERCI à Laura, les Cassiopéens et toute l'équipe du Château pour cette dernière séance...
Je l'ai lue et je ne me sentais pas bien, j'étais perturbée, je la trouvais inquiétante et proche...
J'ai eu du mal à m'endormir, j'ai prié le Divin Esprit Cosmique et j'ai trouvé le sommeil...
Le lendemain matin, j'y pensais encore mais j'avais retrouvé mon calme qui m'habite encore...
Quoi qu'il doive arriver, je l'accepte, ma situation financière ne me permet pas de faire de grandes provisions et s'il faut mourir de faim, le plus difficile serait les souffrances et la mort de mes petits amours, 2 Yorks et 4 Chatonnes...
En ce qui les concerne depuis 2/3 jours ma petite siamoise Isatis (Zatou) digère mal et vomit le matin, mon petit York Ugo perd son énergie et dort beaucoup (18 ans et 9 mois), ma petite Hella (York) et mes 3 autres Chatonnes, Gaby et Granie les jumelles et Duchesse, la petite chatonne de ma Maman DCD le 07/03/2015 sont toujours aussi proches de moi et tout ce petit monde dort dans ma chambre depuis 2/3 jours également, d'habitude Gaby et Zatou dormaient dans le salon...
Les membres de ce forum sont dans mes prières chaque jour, je vous envoie courage, paix et lucidité à tous...
Que le Divin Esprit Cosmique étende sa main sur nous tous... LOVE

A big THANK YOU to Laura, the Cassiopaeans and all the team of the Castle for this last session...
I read it and I didn't feel well, I was disturbed, I found it disturbing and close...
I had difficulty to fall asleep, I prayed to the Divine Cosmic Spirit and I found the sleep...
The next morning, I was still thinking about it but I had regained my calmness which still inhabits me...
Whatever has to happen, I accept it, my financial situation does not allow me to make big provisions and if I have to die of hunger, the most difficult would be the sufferings and the death of my little loves, 2 Yorks and 4 Kittens...
As far as they are concerned since 2/3 days my little Siamese Isatis (Zatou) digests badly and vomits in the morning, my little York Ugo loses his energy and sleeps a lot (18 years and 9 months), my little Hella (York) and my 3 other Kittens, Gaby and Granie the twins and Duchess, the little kitten of my Mum DCD on 07/03/2015 are always so close to me and all this little world sleeps in my room since 2/3 days too, usually Gaby and Zatou slept in the living room...
The members of this forum are in my prayers every day, I send courage, peace and lucidity to all of you...
May the Divine Cosmic Spirit extend his hand to all of us... LOVE

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for session guys.
A: Just keep eyes and ears open and SEE! Goodbye
Thank you Cs, stay sharp its nuts out there. The real show is not far off now.

Just want to thank the fellowship from the bottom of my heart for all the support through a tough time I recently went through, in hospital for 5 weeks. The fellowship have been there every step of the way, with support, advise, encouragement and good thoughts and prayer. Its a wounderful group, bless you all.

I'm out 3 weeks, and recovering very well. Wrote this poem after the first few days in hospital, they were the worst days of my life, I honestly thought it was the end for me. Thanks again to the fellowship, im glad to still be here, much love to you all ❤
will catch up on the comments now 🙂

Life yet again
Has forced me
To find heaven
In hell
When life gets
Tough the question
To ask is
What you gonna do
About it??
Sit and whine
Complain
Why me??
Feel sorry for yourself??

Part of the lesson
Is to find strength
Find meaning
Find you
Find faith
And know it's
Happening
Not to you
But for you

I too fear
I too have cried
I too get sad
I too get mad
I too have asked
Why me??
Because you have
The strength, the courage
The spirit, the perseverance
To overcome
To succeed
It's within me
It's within you

The universe
Responds to those
Who respond
Who trust
Who have faith
That things will
Turn out as it's
Meant to be
Accept all outcomes
With the whole
Of your being
And fear nothing.

I don't think that Oct 15 is the deadline for anything "cosmic", just a deadline, probably set in advance of anything that might follow.

But that doesn't mean that it doesn't have some meaning, though what it could be, I don't know. But we should keep our eyes on it anyway.

A: Close enough. Things are soon to get more dramatic. Be glad of the period of relatively controlled mayhem.

'Controlled mayhem' is by definition an oxymoron, unless it's juxtaposed with 'pure chaos' - then its place becomes clearer and the prospect sobering.

Rhetorically - I wonder if we caused this, by expecting it for so long...or if we pre-expected it and found a timeline where it plays out.

Historic session I gotta say. I had a feeling one was coming. Just as I had the same feeling of pressure and foreboding like many here, including Laura.
I thought my stress levels were up because of my increased business activity and risk taking, but it looks like it's not just that.
My view is that we should still live like there's plenty of time ahead of us, and not get all defeatist or, rather, fatalistic. Prepare for the worst but not let that define our course of action in the present in a way that precludes a brighter future.
I agree and I already shared the words 'Prepare for the worst, and hope for the best' with friends here last night! 'Upstairs' especially my Dad and Son have been helping, encouraging and guiding me a lot just recently. I was blown away after meeting new like minded friends again dad had 'put me in touch with' because as soon as I joined them in a local restaurant I had the need to continue sharing our knowledge with them, and was encouraged to keep sharing through answering their questions. Once we came back to my home I was reading to them from the last post I read prior to joining them. It was so on topic about not letting our past mistakes shadow what we are doing now etc. I then checked if we had another session, which I was expecting and all of us were blown away as practically all the topics discussed, barring the Roman time deceptions, I had only just covered in detail in the restaurant!! It was like the C's session was clarification to all I had shared with them! For me this symbolizes not to worry if the net goes down as we CAN be given such information with the right intention and discernment!

I certainly felt things were hotting up now towards a crescendo to our show, which is a relief really. Though I feel we should also maintain our intentions/plans, though with hindsight try to speed them up a bit? There is possibly still a New World to be created and holding such intentions in all we do I feel will be very helpful.

I wish to share some of the info that my family 'upstairs' needed to get to me over the last 10 days in response to questions I was having:

Via my daughter: 'I don't see you mum coming back to England. I don't see her going back, no I don't. She will die where she is'. (fine by me!). 'We all have to die one day, but when the time comes I don't feel she will come to this country' ( I intended to visit occasionally but this will not be possible anymore).
'Tell your mum not to worry about her mum and the heart operation - which she must have and will live to a ripe old age, because her mum will be fine, and her father will be there during the operation and watches over her anyway'
'Your mum's brother is saying to me about your mum, that her mind is work,work,work (our knowledge/sharing work - I treat each day as if it is my last whilst I can Do and Learn all that I am able this lifetime -plus STO deeds and knowledge are what we CAN take with us too. However without an STS self benefit intention behind it, more a gratitude for the gift of this lifetime and to utilize my'time' in the best way I know how).
'She has got to sleep' (my brother flashes my bedside light if I am still reading Caesar after midnight! :-)
'And she is still thinking, thinking. So her mind is like a computer and she is like if you put a hamster in a hamster wheel - that is what her mind is always doing!
They keep telling me to chill out, enjoy life and do all the things I enjoy in life more, though I feel quite happy with my gardening, animals, swimming etc. However, can now see that this was meaning enjoy the calm whilst you can, before the storm!!
'She is going to be fine, though does have some health problems, but one thing that she MUST do is accept the land exchange offer that she has just been given. Let it go because she will not get a better offer. It is time because something is going to built around there and that is going to devalue the land as well, so to move quickly' (My mum's land). (They had previously told me to move from my flat in town to our village house just days before lockdown - for which I am truly truly grateful despite the stress in doing so. I also have been told to sell the flat now as I will need the money now!
On Sunday 19th I was at our group meet up Plandemic picnic. New residents who plan to do similar project idea to me arrived with their mum. She said she felt strongly guided to sit next to me even though they had brought along their own chairs. She later told me that she had just recently started receiving visions and messages from above. Barely had she sat down than my father came through. To keep this short he gave many images, tone of 'speech' throughout and info.
He said he had brought J here because I dont have anyone here I can truly 'trust' - they need to have the same spirituality knowledge and awareness for me to truly trust them. He brought J to and, and to sit next to me, as he knew I would trust her.
He is so proud of me and my chosen path. He specifically asks J to give me a very very strong and caring hug from him, like he would give me atm if he were in physical body. (He knew that the one thing that had temporarily upset me, on hearing I could never visit my family in UK again, was the realization that I would never receive hugs from my family here again - even though we give each other verbal hugs and love daily by phone). That I really need and miss that 'hug' and so lovingly described to J exactly 'how' to hug me or I would not believe it was genuine.
He asked her to emphasize that I am never alone. They are all here and waiting for me there in spirit, and that when I go back there will be a huge celebration for me as I have stuck my course, my path and done well here - felt like a 'congratulationary' celebration.
Dad said really well done (as if it is not too long before I am 'home' again. My sister has since told me that he came very bright and happy to my brother 3 months before he passed - of which I was not aware). And that he would have done exactly the same path/course of action etc if he were still here.
J was so deeply moved by the deep deep caring love that he was sharing through her to me that instantly tears were streaming down her face. It was such a powerful love being conveyed to us as she was explaining that she felt such love and admiration and pride for me coming through. And that she that I had been through so much and she felt that too.
'Dad is with me and advising me and will tell me which ones I can trust or not, but I need to be really careful. He also knew that the only things I had been worried about leaving behind were all my notes, files and books/knowledge that I wanted to be in the right 'hands' - and he said we had been brought together for this.
She said she felt we were ore than sisters and so overwhelmed by the contact, so moved that she wanted to 'nourish' (cant think of the exact translation from German for this) it all as it was such a special contact for her to experience. So spontaneous and such a strong loving energy. She saw him sitting and standing so proud and upright with a huge smile on his face and love towards me. Said to be happy, relax and do more things to make me happy as I have actually been quite depressed but have been putting a brave face on it to the world.
That I must take all our knowledge and share my wisdom etc now for the new world - to keep my intention for the new world whatever happens.
I keep a mental connection with Home/5D, DCM and the C's to keep remembering my true 'I'. I know too my dad is guiding me, and was told a while ago that my son is with me all the time now, because of the deterioration in my health re the Lyme, and also gives me a lot of 'reminders' and needed energy now. Prior to my sharing vital info this last month with peeps and family I was concerned that Lyme had affected my pineal/endocrine system channeling etc, however, not sure why but I got the impression that consciousness is not just confined to the 'brain' and that the right words/advice are still 'getting through' when sharing/advising family and friends. As well as many 'confirmations' of this sharing arising from many disparate sources, especially on the next forum thread that I just happen to click on!

Much more has been shared with me but I felt the need to share this today as I think this applies to everyone here. Our animals are also helping us and for me they are so much more loving and aware and take turns to sleep next to me each night - the kittens ensuring I get the benefit of their purring as I fall asleep.

Whatever happens I have made my peace with the world and am psychologically prepared, in fact very relieved, that the'show' we have been patiently waiting and preparing for is finally about to happen. In whatever form or guise that actually occurs. The icing on the cake being that 'they wont succeed' but we know that they will strike out at anything and everything in their desperation. Rats jumping from a sinking ship spring to mind!

For all those who expect something concrete for October -and the 15th-: Possibly the vaccine needs its maturation process and transformation effect of the body in the medium term. So it is probably a self-imposed limit thinking of a minimum time for everything to be sufficiently "ready" let's say for December, January, or even next spring.

A: Gloriaea in excelsis!

A: Just keep eyes and ears open and SEE! Goodbye.
Just a short reflection to sow a seed.

We all know very well that "high strangeness" is currently found in "high places", such as e g the Vatican, a k a The Holy SEE.

We in the future usually leave clever clues, often without writing the answer on our current noses. 😜

Indeed this is a time, if ever there was one, to keep eyes and ears open. Perhaps not so much for speculating, but for the sake of plain observation. If the SEE in the last sentence is referring to, and connects with, the church latin "gloria in excelsis" in the introduction of this session, or may be rendered in other ways, like something that can be seen e g happening with
the "sea", or something else, we're bound to see. We seem not to be able to miss it, if only we're paying attention.

Learning is such great fun, right!? 😁

Thank You! 🤗

Back
Top Bottom