Session 18 September 2021

Thanks so much Chateau Crew for this fascinating new session and thanks forum members for your enlightening and interesting posts. I had to read it a few times and let things sink in. It seems Winter is coming indeed in many ways (loved that title of the last NewsReal show). Well, i just keep being grateful for each new beautiful day being able to do those things that imo matter with joy and love, do my best to think uplifting thoughts, and do my utmost to keep the faith in the benevolence of the Universe, come what may. I don't hang out with people much, but the injected people i know seem all very merry and happy with having had their shots and they truly think they now can go back to the way 'life used to be'. They seem to have completely closed their eyes, ears and brains and i guess in a way many of them are being true to their nature in these trying times for souls. We'll see what happens in October...

(Joe) There's a lot of articles in the past two weeks about rumors of food shortages this winter due to various reasons. It's not just high food prices, but food shortages. Lots of reasons are given: the Covid thing, destruction of business, fuel shortages, etc. Is that something that's likely to...?

A: Weather destruction of food sources has been covered up by fake news.

Q: (L) So it's worse than they let on?

A: Yes

I just saw this article on Electroverse about China's food imports having gone up tremendously after having suffered amongst other things from devastating floods and record freezes. China's monthly corn imports in August 2021 jumping to 221% compared to August last year, while China’s soybean imports from Brazil in August 2021 jumped by 10.9% from the same month in 2020.
Wheat was up 710,000 mt August, which pushed the China’s wheat imports between January to August 2021 to 6.96 million mt, up 39.7% from the same point in 2020. Barley imports this year so far is 7.11 million mt, a jump of over 115.4% on the year. And finally, sorghum imports were up 27% from a year earlier. China appears to be prepping, perhaps they know of some of the changes that are coming?

Well, this session hit me very hard because my parents forced me to get vaccinate against my free will, even though I didn't want to, I was forced to get vaccinated and now seeing the possible consequences of the vaccine really depresses me.

Thank so much for this session everyone and the great work as always

Btw is this one from Cassiopea?
You can over come the jab, accept the fact you that you took it. How you respond to the decision is in your Power, you can choose to do something about it. Rise above it, maybe network about how your feeling. No one will judge you, free will is respected here and you might even feel better. Good luck Joels, stay in the game.
I don't think that Oct 15 is the deadline for anything "cosmic", just a deadline, probably set in advance of anything that might follow.

But that doesn't mean that it doesn't have some meaning, though what it could be, I don't know. But we should keep our eyes on it anyway.
Yeah, reading through the comments, a lot of attention to one date. My thinking was the same as Laura, its what's to follow In the coming months, I see maybe an even greater push for vaccines, more control, before the other shoe drops. We may still have time, maybe until early next year to prepare if your not already. Worth keeping an eye on though without any anticipation.

I'm definitely feeling the calmness others mentioned, its the time we have been preparing for. Like others, I've always thought, not sure for how long, that the world will be no more in this life time, its why we are here. Now its here, its happening. We have been freeing ourselves from this world, from the illusions. It won't be pleasant but its necessary.

How are everyone’s pets these days. My cat is super clingy and becoming more vocal. I just wonder how the tension people are feeling is affecting our 2d friends?

This part of the session reminded me of a previous session quote about people raising their “nastiness levels”.

Here is the “nastiness levels” quote and it is in direct relation to Pierre’s question about possession and Pierre’s “they’re preparing to control you in 4th density” and Joe’s “Hitler’s goal of creating a Master Race was a just a trial run” comments and overall discussion in the current session:

And the current session and quote from July 2000 made me think of Pierre’s Eugenics 2.0 post in the Corona virus thread and recent comments by Charais and Pierre:

Coronavirus Pandemic: Apocalypse Now! Or exaggerated scare story?

Maybe the vaccines (and as many doses as they can get people to take) are meant to create in some percentage of the population the propensity to pick up negative frequency to a very high degree and open these people up to “possession” due to their nastiness levels being raised (notice the meanness comment about people on social media) and there FRV being what 4D STS need to have a “physical vehicle with the correct frequency resonance vibration for 4th density STS souls to occupy in 3rd density” and “accommodate the truly negative STS 4th density - sort of like walk-ins or something, only not nice ones”.

And this ties into Pierre’s Eugenics 2.0 post:

Coronavirus Pandemic: Apocalypse Now! Or exaggerated scare story?

Specifically, that it looks like that the vaccine’s make up, the “genetically modified syncytin”, and

are part of some of the 4D STS plans to have physical vehicles tune into STS “regions of the information field” and change the FRV of those who take the vaccine to be susceptible to be occupied by 4D STS either with the people who take the vaccine or any children the vaccinated might have.

Thank you guys, this was a sobering session. I have definitely felt the pressure and anxiety lately like others, and also the weird calmness. My girlfriend tends to be extra sensitive to such energies (tho she will never admit it), and she has been really depressed in the last few weeks, struggling to contain it all. Our cat also has been very vocal over the last few weeks, doing his “I’m lonely someone acknowledge me” sad meow when he’s by himself in a room way more frequently than usual - several times a day now. And believe me we give him more love and attention than most cats probably get. My brother is feeling it too, and he’s usually very stoic under pressure. His “make plans for survival” instincts are kicking in.

All I can say is that this may be a good time for a balance. Our jobs are looking to fire or vaccinate us, our governments are restricting people’s ability to breathe and basically do anything, and it is all getting progressively more difficult and in our face. It is easy to panic, to make rash decisions, and to be feeling rather overwhelmed and powerless right now. I would highly highly advise everyone to make an extra effort to do stress and anxiety reducing activities. Practice EE, go out to parks, beaches, forests. Smash some flower pots. Go lift some weights at the gym (safely). If you’re a musician/artist (or even if you’re not) play an instrument and/or sing, paint, give your art some focus.

It’s bad to not have an outlet of release right now, because you don’t want to fill up like a balloon of stress and anxiety and worry and pop. It doesn’t mean you’re not paying attention to objective reality, in fact this is more important than ever. It just means you don’t have to stare at the spreading fire all day every day. Just keep tabs on it.

I also feel like it’s important to also focus on our day to day responsibilities, take it one thing at a time, breathe, etc. It can be hard to focus on a work project when you may not even have this job soon, and the world is on fire, and no one at work is even aware or cares that anything is happening, etc. At least that’s how I’ve been feeling lately. You just want to scream sometimes to get people’s attention, as the rift between the “everything is fine” and “I see what’s happening and it’s awful” crowds is getting pretty damn wide.

All I can say is we have all been preparing to weather this storm for a while now, and we are tougher than we often give ourselves credit for. Also the universe hasn’t abandoned us, we haven’t abandoned each other, and there is nothing “they” can do that we can’t find a workaround for, and even thrive. The fact that you’re on this forum and don’t have your head in the sand like most people already means you’re a badass. You’re already stronger than most people who can’t handle even the obvious and basic uncomfortable truths about the world and themselves. So if anyone can thrive during this, and surf this wave like a bunch of badasses, it’s this group. You’re more prepared and able to withstand pressure and adversity than just about anyone. We are all V for Vendetta (no slicing and dicing necessary, we’re even more clever than that!), and the STS forces probably fear us and our potential to act fearlessly. In fact, STS, by its very nature, cannot be fearless. That requires a certain amount of selflessness and abandonment of attachment to physicality. They can’t. So who truly fears whom here? We truly have nothing to lose, but they have everything to lose. Like the C’s said, rise up and spread your wings like eagles.

Last edited:

For the composition of the vaccines it is very opaque, the site of the French association reaction19.fr made analyze one of them by a laboratory, I do not know if one can post that here? it is a document Pdf of 24 pages.

It is clearly hallucinating what they found !!!!

Finally I saw that you could attach a file ,

It's all in French, sorry

This information attached by Hugobos seems interesting at first glance. One fact in particular has caught my attention inthe documents attached by him: the parasite Trypanosoma cruzi, and possibly other parasites as well, has been found in vaccines together with graphene. I don't know if anyone here has tested the credibility of this source (apparently Dr Robert O Young). But if this is true it says a lot about the plan, ... the Cass have repeatedly said (although I don't remember sessions and context now) that parasites are a potent way to anchor negative frequencies in the human body for interdimensional powers, and precisely this session points out this effect on vaccines. Hence the importance of de-parasitization protocols and, probably, the rejection and "terror" with regards to ivermectin as a treatment against COVID, evidenced by the PTB today.
Additional information:

Precisely, the presence of these parasites in the blood needs some time to take its power in the body. As time goes by, the treatment against these parasites becomes more difficult and the prognosis worse (heart disease and many others).

And Continuing from before:
I find that a "non-virulent" strain of the parasite is actually used in vaccines: "we generated a recombinant live vaccine vector using Trypanosoma cruzi CL-14 non-virulent strain, named CL-14 A2" :

I'm not saying this is the whole gist, maybe the most important thing is the mRNA itself and the spike protein along with more stuff. But the whole feeling of already using the whole arsenal of "whatever" and mixing it together in a cocktail to force the soul to give in. Smells of desperation.

Thank you huge, dear friends, for a new session! Yes, it looks like we are waiting for the show. Probably there is something and good that we were born and pass the lessons of life at such an interesting time. It will be necessary to think about how to be more useful for those who ask for help in such a difficult time.

Two excerpts, the first from this session that includes "L: Another experiment on the human race...". which may connect with the second from March 18 2000, that includes "A: Call it amalgamation"
According to the Cambridge dictionary: Amalgamation means:
the process in which separate organizations unite to form a larger organization or group, or an organization or group formed in this way:
The association was formed by the amalgamation of several regional environmental organizations.
The company began as an amalgamation of small family firms.
Synonym
merger
The wider context in which both statements occur is, for "Another experiment on the human race..."
Pierre) The organ where scientists found the highest concentration of the COVID vaccine is the ovaries. Is that by design?

A: Not human intent, but influences from other realms have that as a goal.

Q: (Artemis) So why the ovaries?

(Chu) Because it reduces fertility.

(L) And creates mutations. A new race.

(Pierre) Is one of the objectives to create a new race?

A: Close

Q: (L) Another experiment on the human race...

And for "Call it amalgamation":
Q: Whitley Strieber and Art Bell have published a book about a "global superstorm." Is any of the information they have given in this book fairly accurate?

A: Derived from non-human sources known for stark accuracy, when convenient.

Q: What makes it convenient at the present time for them to be "starkly accurate?"

A: Fits into plans.

Q: Plans for what?

A: Do we not know already?

Q: In other words: world conquest and the takeover of humanity?

A: Not as simple.

Q: What would make my statement more accurate?

A: Call it amalgamation.
In the last excerpt there was mention of "global superstorm" as an option. We have not yet seen that, but if stretch it a bit, one could tentatively draw a parallel between the lockdowns of 2020 and a global superstorm. Lockdowns were global, it came fast and even furthered the plans for amalgamation, as we now witness.

Hello to you and many thanks to Laura and the Cs for this session which I was looking forward to...

I found the session on my way back from my homeopath and a friend, with whom I was able to have a conversation for more than an hour....which is good for me because I am completely isolated, even though I live in a big city.

The "funny" thing is that when I read the session, I realised that we had talked about the same things a few hours before...
The blackout days that are coming, the fact that many people have accepted the vaccine out of fear, stress or worry.
How will all these "bona fide" people react when they realise they have been duped all along and especially how they will react to the "non-vaccinated".
The activation of 5G, one day, on all these people......
The fact that one day I might have to caulk myself at home, etc, etc.

For the date of 15 October ???? What is the point of setting a date? I think it is freezing something.
Anything can happen at any time.
The Cs say "soon". What is "soon"? A day, a month, a year, a century?

The same goes for finance, the economy, shortages of all kinds.
The various problems between China and the USA...and the others
Don't forget that, at the top of this hierarchy, they are all the same, with the same goal: to enslave us.
"They" will do everything they can to screw us over to the end.
"They” will make us suffer a little more, what could be more normal, they only know how to do that!
There is one thing "They" have forgotten (among others), that when we die, we only take with us the love we have received and the love we have given in this life…

The chaos on earth will probably not be the same for everyone, depending on where we live now.
The volcano in the Canaries, the floods, the fire: Our Lady Earth is getting angry.
I thank the Earth for being so beautiful despite all the suffering she has had to endure because of us humans and for being so patient....
This reminds me of the dream of the three pyramids that I had a few months ago and that I told on the forum and I think about it often lately.

"Stay on the balcony and watch" as the Cs said
I don't know how I will react, alone, to all this, I don't know if I will have the physical strength, the courage, the morale, the faith to witness all this.
But I know that I must, that I want to "hold on" for my son and his children, even if they live far from me.
The only request I have made is that if I move up to D4, I bring my son and his family with me.
I hope you understand me...

In the meantime, we'll have to keep our eyes wide open
Thanks again to Laura, the Cs and the whole forum
Courage and tenderness for you all
Channa

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)

Hey guys. Thanks for posting the session.

(L) There are other ways, I mean... People who think that resisting the vaccine to the death is the only way to go, for example.

(Andromeda) That's not the only way to resist.

Andromeda, or anyone who has any thoughts on this, are you saying there are other ways to resist?

You’re already stronger than most people who can’t handle even the obvious and basic uncomfortable truths about the world and themselves. So if anyone can thrive during this, and surf this wave like a bunch of badasses, it’s this group. You’re more prepared and able to withstand pressure and adversity than just about anyone.

Thank you for reminding us, SAO.

I, personally, have been feeling pretty small and vulnerable lately... ;-)

Very, very interesting session. Thank you Cassiopaeans for your words. And, of course, thank you all guys for also creating another significant session. :-)

My wishful thinking? maybe; …still, it seems that some of us —like others tell here, and myself— somehow “sense” when a session is on progress. But, funny that meantime my internet access went off for a few days. Weird, I thought, but it’s okay because meanwhile finally I managed to write a bit more on some fables (not posted yet).

Moreover,
(Gaby) Is there any reason why they have this deadline of the 15th of October to get everyone vaccinated? Is there a reason?
A: Changes are coming and they know it.

Q: (L) As in climate changes, or planetary changes, or Earth changes, or somewhere in that category?
A: Yes. Close.
15 October? Could be something dramatic? For example the PTB’s technology did forecast some acceleration of the inversion of the earth’s magnetic axis?

Also,
Q: (L) Today is September 18, 2021. ……Hello. Is anybody out there?
A: Gloriaea in excelsis!

Q: (L) Is that your name?
A: First part will serve.
“Gloriaea in excelsius,” as result of a more verbatim translation from Latin merely means “Glory in the Heights”, or then “Glory in the High Skies.” Maybe is up there a place where we should see something? I mean not a flying savior, but perhaps just “seeing” with unhindered perception?

And,
A: Just keep eyes and ears open and SEE! Goodbye.

Well, the repeated emphasis of the C’s on the “eyes” reminds me when D. Juan was teaching to “stop the world”:
Journey to Ixtlan by Castaneda

“.....Whenever your hand remains warm you can actually feel the lines of the world with it." He (D. Juan) paused as if to give me time to ask about the lines. But before I had a chance to, he started explaining that there were infinite numbers of lines that joined us to things. He said that the exercise of not-doing that he had just described would help anyone to feel a line that came out from the moving hand, a line that one could place or cast wherever one wanted to. Don Juan said that this was only an exercise, because the lines formed by the hand were not durable enough to be of real value in a practical situation.

"A man of knowledge uses other parts of his body to produce durable lines," he said.
"What parts of the body, don Juan?"
"The most durable lines that a man of knowledge produces come from the middle of the body," he said. "But he can also make them with his eyes."

"Are they real lines?"
"Surely."
"Can you see them and touch them?"
"Let's say that you can feel them. The most difficult part about the warrior's way is to realize that the world is a feeling. When one is not-doing, one is feeling the world, and one feels the world through its lines."

……………………….
A man of knowledge, for example, can tell the innermost feelings of men by watching their shadows."
"Is there movement in them (shadows)?" I asked.
"You may say that there is movement in them, or you may say that the lines of the world are shown in them, or you may say that feelings come from them."

……………………….
Suddenly I felt that my body had been struck and then it became enveloped by something that kindled me. ….I was looking directly into it and then I saw the "lines of the world". ….I turned around and examined an extraordinarily new world.

So, “feeling” and “movement” he said, which to me also recalls this passage:
December 3, 1994 Session

Q: (L) What does this wave consist of in terms of energy?
A: Feeling.

Q: (L) This wave is feeling? It is a wave of emotion?
A: Hyperkinetic sensate.

Q: (L) What does that mean?
A: All.

Thank you very much for the session!
A couple of comments: 1) About vaccines - I think the reason why vaccine elements accumulate in the ovaries is the energy of the sexual center, which is denser/lower-vibration and stronger in effect on physical matter, which has a negative impact potential.
2) Regarding the "parable of the sower." How I previously claimed (not verbatim) - Soil/people - all different. Therefore, to be upset about those who are not awakened is a waste of energy that can be used in a more productive enterprise.
All participants - not to relax and not to be upset! Miss all the interesting things :)

Thank you all for this last session!!! Much food for thought as always :-)

Q: (L) Well, I wrote about it in From Paul to Mark. There was somebody who was giving a really interesting interpretation whose work I cited. It was his deduction from his analysis of the text that the Parable of the Sower was one of the secrets of the Kingdom of God which was that there were different types of human beings and that they simply were that way by their very nature. But at the same time, the wiles of the devil were always working, too. So there are people of different types. Any further comment on that? We can discuss it on the forum.

A: These are the times that try men's souls. And perhaps now you can understand the full meaning of that statement. Some souls do not do well under stress and pressure and the human system is constructed to alleviate stress by whatever means necessary.

Q: (L) Well, I guess that's pretty much a description of what we see around us.

(Andromeda) That's something I've been thinking a lot about lately, actually.

(L) Most people simply can't handle the stress or pressure, and they make whatever rationalizations they need to themselves to give up or change their course or to justify whatever... Anything to get rid of their stress, any kind of feeling bad.

(Joe) Is getting vaccinated one way that people are alleviating that stress?

A: Indeed.

Well, this is related to a topic I have been working on for several days now.
Context: this summer we had a lot of guests at our guesthouse, vaccinated, non-vaccinated, pro-vax, anti-vax and all "shades" in between.
And we also had different family members from each of the people in our little group of 4 (besides mine), also some of them vaccinated, some not. Some with health complications (the most serious being my partner's mother who suddenly developed cancer), some not, for the moment, although changes in behaviour and personality.

All of this was very draining for all of us, generated conflicts and compromised the balance of our group and we all felt it as a form of attack, especially since our little group had just been set up.
For my part, I had to seriously question my ability to protect myself from not being "taken in", despite all the reading about psychopathic behaviors, narcissism, vampirism, cognitive dissonance, etc., which meant, I realized, that there were still some blind spots (narcissistic wounds and ego related issues) in me that had not been detected and worked on, through which I was getting caught.

Thus, by going back to the subject (searching at the same time in the works of modern psychology and neuroscience, in the tradition - Gurdjeff and Mouravieff, and in the Cassiopaean material) I realized that this is much more complex than what I had falsely believed, especially taking into account the great variety of "different types" of people. With this fuller knowledge I could have better understood the different behaviors and reactions of these different types of people (as well as their "victims"), who stayed and interacted with me/us and therefore would acted in a more correct way and not let myself be drained like this. In this process I came across two threads that I had only skimmed in the past and that helped me a lot:
this one Organic Portals: The Other Race
and this one Raine, Samenow, Fallon: Neuropsychology & The Work
So for those of you who might not have read them it might be interesting to check :-)

Q: (Pierre) And this tension I think is this divide between those kinds of souls and the other ones. The chasm is widening because I think the vaccine reinforces this way of wishfully thinking.
yes, that's how I feel it

(Pierre) On this line, the RNA in the vaccine code is for a protein very similar to syncytin. Mis-expression of this protein syncytin leads to disorders like schizophrenia that are considered by some researchers as possession. So my question is: Can the vaccine in some cases increase the incidence of actual possession?

A: Oh indeed!!
In reading about the causes of schizophrenia and the factors that cause or precipitate the acute phases, in addition to the genetic predisposition, I read that one of the other factors that can interact with this predisposition to bring on the disease is an immune system trouble as "infections are significantly more prevalent in schizophrenic patients, and other immune system dysregulations such as a link to autoimmune diseases."
So the mis-expression of the protein syncitin would explain this.

(Chu) I have a related one. With all this fudging of history, is it true that there was never any vulgar Latin, and the chronology as it's depicted is wrong?

Q: (L) It affects everything - EVERYTHING. It's like a falling domino. It's enough to make you want to run out of the house screaming!
Oh! this staggered me! At the same time, if I well remember, there are no written document which proves the existence of vulgar Latin (they say because they were only spoken languages) so that the theory that vulgar Latin , i.e. Latinized vernacular dialects that existed in the provinces of the Roman Empire, has deviated more and more from Latin, gradually transforming into the early Romance languages, is only built on indirect methods used in linguistic studies.
Maybe Chu will be able to bring us more clarification ;-)

Back
Top Bottom