Volcanoes Erupting All Over

With the shock waves visible on the previous videos, the volcano seems to have gone from a Hawaiian type eruption to a Strombolian type one. Could it be on the verge of an explosive type eruption? Time will tell.

Lava flows shown on Sept. 21 on La Palma, as captured by the European Space Agency’s Sentinel-2 satellite. (European Union/Copernicus Sentinel-2 Imagery):
imrs.jpg
The eruption in #LaPalma continues and so do the emissions of #SO2 into the atmosphere:

Edit: Multiple tests to make the pic visible.

People are leaving their houses. At the back the "dragon" in mad, mad.
It is heard like that, very impressive to keep hearing that constantly while trying to get out of there! :cry:

Here the beast that seems to sleep. When I hear the sound of it it is relaxing. It is like listening to the breath of a dragon sleeping. For now. Also it reminds me the sound on the beach. Like a pulse. Like the pulse of the ocean.
If it wouldn't be an emergency... it sounds relaxing indeed.
Its better to perceive it in that way, I think.

It is heard like that, very impressive to keep hearing that constantly while trying to get out of there! :cry:

If it wouldn't be an emergency... it sounds relaxing indeed.
Its better to perceive it in that way, I think.
Usually I like to hear the sounds of nature, they relax me enormously. Rain, wind, tempests, even the sound of wolves make me feel in peace. The sound of a volcano is also a sound of nature, and very interesting to hear, it is like the sound of an animal, more than that, it is the sound of earth and of earth that is angry. Evidently I am not there in danger to loose my house. Or after loosing my house.

Here we can see that our dragon is angry, vue from Lanzarote, another island. Impressive.

Maybe I am wrong. Maybe it is nor from Lanzarote, I am not sure. But the video was filmed by the fire department from Lanzarote that I imagine are there in La Palma, to help. Is not clear.

A simple summary and projection of what is currently happening in La Palma, with a small foray into the magnetic field.
(Subtitle in automatic translation available.)

Geophysicist and Professor of Physics Manuel Calvo Rather, from the University of Burgos, answers doubts and questions about the eruption of La Palma since 19 September 2021:

Here more images from La Palma, a real mess and destruction on this part of the island.

I read this morning that the airport open this morning.
A simple summary and projection of what is currently happening in La Palma, with a small foray into the magnetic field.
The Professor Manuel Calvo mentioned about the Lanzarote's eruption at 1730 that lasts 6 years... Had been reading at tweeter that any video of houses destruction had been censored supposdely because in consideration of owner's people houses that had been destroyed. One of them was on an interview, she was overwhelmed to know about it on social Media reports.

Hope this eruption won't last that long.

The 1730–1736 eruption of Lanzarote, Canary Islands: a long, high-magnitude basaltic fissure eruption
Journal of Volcanology and Geothermal Research

The 1730–1736 eruption of Lanzarote, Canary Islands: a long, high-magnitude basaltic fissure
Abstract
The eruption that took place in Lanzarote between 1 September 1730 and 16 April 1736 differs from the normal style of the historic (last 500 years) volcanism of the Canary Islands. The duration (2,056 days), extent (200 km2), volume of materials emitted (3–5 km3) and the evolution of magmas from extremely SiO2-undersaturated lavas (melanephelinites) towards olivine tholeiite compositions are quite unique in the historic trend of volcanism in the Archipelago, and, apparently, even in the Earth's historical record of basaltic fissure eruptions. However, no specific work has been undertaken until now to attempt the reconstruction of this eruption. We present here a detailed reconstruction of the eruption, based on field observations and data provided by eye-witness accounts, one of which is a hitherto unpublished manuscript. The “anomalous” nature of this eruption in relation to the historic volcanism of the Canaries—especially the continuation of the eruption after the initial phase was completed (some 3–4 months, the maximum duration of any historic eruption in the Canarian Archipelago)—might be the result of upward movement of the magma generation front to an intermediate depth along a large fracture.

Last edited:
I like this man because he is objective and not sensationalist, he tells us how things are going in La Palma as real as possible. In this video he asked the viewers not to put his videos anywhere but yes to put the link to youtube. So for respect to him I will do this. He explains that during night things are different,more scary, you can see the lava and the sound of the volcano is high. Las night was specially scary, maybe the more tremendus night since the beginning of the situation.Today the day was ok, no much dust in the air, no panic, airport open.

So if you want to listen to him here is the link.

Volcano Live News: Airlines discontinuing flights. Ferry operation burdened. Eruption La Palma​

Very accurate the tweet of ocultocrazy from below news.
"You have to admit that when it comes to doing evil you guys are creative."

Since yesterday, I have been looking for images of how the lava advances passing the Church of Todoque and nothing, it would already be about to reach the sea. Several communities are confined because of the toxic vapors that can be produced.

I do not really understand the utility, they are not hermetic houses! .. It is like masks. Will it be very expensive to evacuate the whole area? They cannot know yet to where the aire flow can move those vapors.

📢Sanidad encourages the population not yet vaccinated💉 against #COVID19 in La Palma to get vaccinated.

The coronavirus is a respiratory virus whose consequences may be aggravated by air conditions due to the #EruptionLaPalma

🙄

This video was from yesterday. Shocking video of the lava reaching the banana plantations. The new lava flow will reach the sea in the next hours. #ErupcionLaPalma #TodosConLaPalma #Todoque

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210928_162520.jpg
    Screenshot_20210928_162520.jpg
    112.8 KB · Views: 10
Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom