Éiriú-Eolas Online Workshops and Practice - Public

Hello,
I would like to join you tonight. I already practice EE on my own at my own pace but I would like to share it as well. My English is rather academic and unfortunately without practice, I read it more easily than I speak it. This is a bit of a handicap though. But there is no reason why it can't be a great experience.
I have a question, do we also do the warm up exercises together?
Thank you and see you soon

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)

Bonjour,
J'aimerai me joindre à vous ce soir. Je pratique déjà EE seule à mon rythme mais j'aimerai aussi le partager. Mon anglais est plutôt scolaire et malheureusement sans pratique, je le lis plus facilement que ce que je le parle. C'est toutefois un peu handicapant. Mais pas de raison que ce ne soit pas une belle expérience.
J'ai une question, faisons nous aussi ensemble les exercices d'échauffement?
Merci et à bientôt

Hello Nehiyr,

You are welcome to join us. Don't worry about your English, we can do our best to explain ourselves slowly and even write it on the chat if that's better.

I have a question, do we also do the warm up exercises together?

No, we don't usually do those together, we go directly to the breathing exercises.

We have two meetings, I'll put those in Paris time for you, so that you can choose the one that is more convenient:

1- Monday at 6:00 pm UTC time - that's at 8:00 pm in Paris time.
2- Friday at 1:00 am UTC time - that's at 3:00 am in Paris time.

Bonjour Nehiyr,

Vous êtes bienvenue à nous rejoindre. Ne vous inquiétez pas pour votre anglais, nous pouvons essayer de nous expliquer lentement et même écrire sur le chat si c'est mieux.

J'ai une question, faisons nous aussi ensemble les exercices d'échauffement?

Non, généralement nous ne les faisons pas ensemble, nous passons directement aux exercices de respiration.

Nous avons deux réunions, je vais les mettre en heure de Paris pour vous, afin que vous puissiez choisir celle qui vous convient le mieux:

1- Lundi à 18h00 heure UTC - c'est à dire à 20h00 heure de Paris.

2- Vendredi à 1 heure UTC - soit à 3 heures du matin à Paris.

Hi everybody, I am not going to participate at todays meeting.
I was a little stupid yesterday running around in wet socks. I was so much engaged in working with my plants and foolishly enough I did not put on shoes or change socks:umm:.
So therefore today I have to fight against getting a cold and go to bed early! :cool2: :-D
Have a good session and see you next monday!

I was a little stupid yesterday running around in wet socks. I was so much engaged in working with my plants and foolishly enough I did not put on shoes or change socks:umm:.
So therefore today I have to fight against getting a cold and go to bed early! :cool2: :-D

Oh, it is very sad to read. Strong faster! I hope this is only a small trouble!

Take care of yourself and with a good detective book while in bed this is a good way to heal. :-D

Take care and rest, naorma! :hug2: See you next time.

Hello everyone,

The EE meeting will start in 30 minutes.

Here's the link: Join our Cloud HD Video Meeting now
Meeting ID: 953-026-3587

See you!

Oh, it is very sad to read. Strong faster! I hope this is only a small trouble!
No, there is nothing to worry, just overdoing myself, I was very busy and some worries about my new oven - that coasts a lot of energy and if you are stupid too you pay the price. I was giving to much gas and now I take the foot from the pedal and am running slower - in a few days I will be totally fit again!
Thank you all for the wishes and as @loreta said a good detective story always helps! 🥰 :lol:

@naorma All the best from me too :hug2:

I think I had something similar yesterday but without physical signs. I actually wanted to participate. But I was so exhausted from actually nothing or didn´t know from what :-/.... I couldn't. Just tired. I'm going to start my infrared sauna after work today. Next week I will certainly take part again. :love:

Back
Top Bottom