50 years ago we would have been completely in the dark in a situation like this Con-19 Operation. I'm almost certain that TV would have been the only source of so called "reliable information". But in the age of Internet things have changed. The Puppet Masters want the Net for more control but the Net also gives something to those that are the target of control, Information for multiple sources.

Here is an excellent example of what is happening in the "bushes", far from the average persons perception.

I don't want to even try to guess how many similar examples happen out there about which we will never hear. Wow, sad sad times.

I'm lucky where I live. It's a liberal city in a very conservative state. The conservatives sprang to action and have protested and petitioned government officials. And apparently, they've been successful. I mean, you wouldn't know there was a "pandemic" except for the remaining true believers who are still wearing masks. But in any given situation, they constitute maybe 25 to 33% of the people. Where I work, we don't wear masks. We don't take temperatures. And we certainly don't inquire about vaccine status. Now, there's still battles to be won in places like health care where vaccines are being mandated, and there's always the possibility things could change for the worst. But, the reality here stands in pretty stark contrast to other places, especially in certain other countries. I certainly feel for the people in those terrible situations.

In Switzerland, they changed the possibility of getting a covid certificate for those who had had Covid from 6 months to 12 months. It was possible to apply starting from the 16th of November. Since my wife and I both had it back in January/February, we applied on the 16th and a week later to our surprise got the certificate. This buys us some more time and means that my wife doesn't have to wear a mask at work anymore. Until now, the rule at her workplace was that those who didn't have a pass had to wear a mask which made her stick out as not many were not vaccinated. The government stated that those certificates were only valid in Switzerland, so for my work it doesn't change much and I still have to get tested when crossing the border to France.

This weekend there is a vote in Switzerland, as to whether the government will continue to have emergency powers as it was only meant to be for a limited time period. Despite a big campaign from the critical community, I would be surprised if the government doesn't continue with those emergency powers which could mean a vaccine mandate in the not so far future. Yet, much can happen between now and then and there is much bluff in this game, which is why it is good to buy time when it is possible and not go into panic mode.

I have to wonder...

the booklet parliament member Eva Maria Himmelbauer is having on her desk.... in the frame captures, it looks to me like a vaccination pass. The physical kind that was used for all kinds of vaccinations. (It reminds me of the old German vaccination pass we used to have, with yellow pages). Unless my brain plays a trick on me
You are right...looks indeed as our good old vaxx pass and obviously she is just sticking in one of those vaxx batches.

You are right...looks indeed as our good old vaxx pass and obviously she is just sticking in one of those vaxx batches.
Yes, it is this vaccination booklet and she is doing Christmas cards🤭. So sorry, I can not post video, because it is in mp4 format and I can't convert it in zip file on my phone🤷‍♀️.

Anyway, there is another sportler to be added to your collection Pavle "Yoppa" Kostić, team member of FC Schalke, who "all of sudden and unexpected died", aged 23, according to well known newspaper Bild.

Dr. Pierre Gilbert, member of french masonery branch speaking in 1995 about liqiud cristals zombie producing vaccine, again sorry, I can't post mp4 format videos, but you can find a bit longer speach of him, even on YouTube, FB, Rumble, TicTok, ...

Here is another video, Dr. Stanley Plotkin, under oath statement from year 2018, which is published in original lenght of over 9 hours, also on YouTube .

Dr. Stanley Plotkin, January 2018. ATTY: Have you ever used orphans to study an experimental vaccine? DR. PLOTKIN: Yes. ATTY: Have you ever used the mentally handicapped to study an experimental vaccine? DR. PLOTKIN: I don't recollect ever doing studies in mentally handicapped individuals. At the time in the 1960s, it was not an uncommon practice. ATTY: So you're saying -- I'm not clear on your answer. I'm sorry. Have you ever used mentally handicapped to study an experimental vaccine? DR. PLOTKIN: What I'm saying is I don't recall specifically having done that, but that in the 1960s, it was not unusual to do that. And I wouldn't deny that I may have done so. ATTY: Well, there's an article entitled “Attenuation of RA 27/3 Rubella Virus in WI38 Human Diploid Cells.” Are you familiar with that article? DR. PLOTKIN: Yes. ATTY: In that article, one of the things it says is 13 seronegative mentally retarded children were given RA 27/3 vaccine? DR. PLOTKIN: Okay. Well, then that's, in that case that's what I did. ATTY: Have you ever expressed that it's better to perform experiments on those less likely to be able to contribute to society, such as children with handicap, than with children without or adults without handicaps? DR. PLOTKIN: I don't remember specifically, but it's possible. ATTY: Do you remember ever writing to the editor of "Ethics on Human Experimentation"? DR. PLOTKIN: I don't remember specifically, but I may well have. ATTY: I'm going to hand you what's been marked as Exhibit 43. Do you recognize this letter you wrote to the editor? DR. PLOTKIN: Yes. ATTY: Did you write this letter? DR. PLOTKIN: Yes. ATTY: Is one of the things you wrote: “The question is whether we are to have experiments performed on fully functioning adults and on children who are potentially contributors to society or to perform initial studies in children and adults who are human in form but not in social potential?” DR. PLOTKIN: Yes. ATTY: Have you ever used babies of mothers in prison to study an experimental vaccine? DR. PLOTKIN: Yes. ATTY: Have you ever used individuals under colonial rule to study an experimental vaccine? DR. PLOTKIN: Yes. *** Stanley - Wikipedia... Stanley Alan Plotkin (born May 12, 1932) is an American physician who works as a consultant to vaccine manufacturers, such as Sanofi Pasteur, as well as biotechnology firms, non-profits and governments. He is an editor with Clinical and Vaccine Immunology, which is published by the American Society for Microbiology in Washington, D.C. *** the source:

Dr Plotkin Stanley, experiments now

In a recent interview with Alexandra Henrion-Caude by Corona Investigative Committee, she had a very interesting remark, that people inoculated with mRNA jabs are, in fact, GMO's:

This certainly should be a part of informed consent, because it is common for people to pay a premium for not having to eat GMO food.

The Investigative Corona Committee in Berlin, Session No 79, in the interview with Alexandra Henrion-Caude - that was an excellent one I enjoyed a lot early this morning when I listened to it.

She also mentioned that the recombinant injections are also of genetic altering nature (Spitnik-V, J&J, AstraZeneca). [All Covid-19 injections are, even those who claim are not, I read elsewhere] She said that the expressions "vaccines" being "gene therapy" is misleading as well - because it ain't therapy: it doesn't treat or cure anything, while being used on healthy people.

So, in essence it is an experimental genetic injection.

Boy, she said a lot of things; like the highly worrisome aspects of reproduction after genetic injections, which was high on her list of question marks. Yet overall, it was a great interview, and appreciate her grounded way of speaking. It is after all an Investigative Commission trying to find the facts behind the Plandemic and providing all the findings since July 2020 for lawyers, politicians and people all over the world ! As a basis for lawyers to initiate court cases.

Now, starting tomorrow, all vaxxed nurses and other staff have to test daily before work, at the workplace itself.
And all unspiked must test daily BUT with a certificate from some outside 'vaxx-centre".
Don't even try to look for logic.
But I guess I must learn to understand that surely tests from a vaxx-centre are totally superior to tests done in a hospital by professional personnel where these silly tests have been done a million times in the past 20 months.
A not so subtle chicanery and harrassment ....
Well, that deescalated quickly.

Update goes as prophesized ;-):
Some people didn't feel too good this morning and called in sick leaving whole shifts and the weekend almost unoccupied.
People who didn't know each other before suddenly found each other and connected via a TG group.
Obviously a lot of nurses in Germany felt and did the same according to posts in different online groups.
At least our employer rowed back quickly and I assume others did the same.
Suddenly it's okay for spiked health care personnel to test 2 times a week.
And the unaltered may gracefully test at the workplace OR bring an outside certificate.

Looks like truce for now but damage has already been done. A lot of people seem to be so annoyed by this latest chicanery that they probably won't let go so quickly.
Anyway most sick notes seem to be longer ones.

So a quick update on my personal situation. About a month back the HR department informed me that, following President Grampa Simpson's illegal mandate, the jab would be mandatory for all employees from Dec 8th.

Upon the release of the OSHA regulations, we were informed that we now had until Jan 4th, this being the compliance date specified by OSHA. I found this amusing as the initial HR email justified itself on the basis that the university considers itself a federal contractor, whereas the OSHA regulations are pertinent to organizations with more than 100 employees. Of course the university is also in the latter category, but no justification was provided as to why they suddenly considered themselves to be primarily under that mandate and not the federal contractor mandate.

Then, on Monday, we were informed that we now have until Jan 18th. In this case no justification was given at all.

It feels like they're not getting the rapid, enthusiastic compliance they'd expected, and are starting to get nervous about the prospect of either losing 10% of their workforce, and/or the legal implications of they should find themselves on the wrong end of a class action civil liberties lawsuit for refusing religious exemptions en masse. The university is already dealing with a class action lawsuit from the student body, who are extremely displeased about being made to pay full tuition fees for Zoom classes. So, perhaps wishful thinking on my part, but it really feels like they're stalling for time.
Same thing is going on at my company. An update this week pushed the deadline back. The company also stated that they are federal contractors and are going by those guidelines. On the newsletter chat page, several people were asking if we would be fired if we do not take the shot. No one from the company has answered that question yet, but they did take time to remove some comments that didn't meet "standards" (for example, one man said this is not a true vaccine and put a link the Children's Health Defense website). And it is not clear whether they will try to force the work from home crew (of which I am one) to take the shot. They are still offering the bribe of 500.00 to take the shot.

In Switzerland, they changed the possibility of getting a covid certificate for those who had had Covid from 6 months to 12 months. It was possible to apply starting from the 16th of November. Since my wife and I both had it back in January/February, we applied on the 16th and a week later to our surprise got the certificate. This buys us some more time and means that my wife doesn't have to wear a mask at work anymore. Until now, the rule at her workplace was that those who didn't have a pass had to wear a mask which made her stick out as not many were not vaccinated. The government stated that those certificates were only valid in Switzerland, so for my work it doesn't change much and I still have to get tested when crossing the border to France.

This weekend there is a vote in Switzerland, as to whether the government will continue to have emergency powers as it was only meant to be for a limited time period. Despite a big campaign from the critical community, I would be surprised if the government doesn't continue with those emergency powers which could mean a vaccine mandate in the not so far future. Yet, much can happen between now and then and there is much bluff in this game, which is why it is good to buy time when it is possible and not go into panic mode.
I‘ve also read that one can go and test on antibodies and get the certificate.
So after your prolongation is over, maybe you‘ll have enoug of antibodies and get another prolongation!

There's a kinda powerful clip from Kennedy's (Children earth defense) fundation rolling out at this moment and it's about what you mention, the vote that will happen in Switzerland this 28 November. Here's the link to the clip (or page that contains the clip), it's 5m long and worth to share :

You can watch it with text-traduction in french, german or italian (or by clicking on FR / DE / IT at the top of the page)

Anyway, there is another sportler to be added to your collection Pavle "Yoppa" Kostić, team member of FC Schalke, who "all of sudden and unexpected died", aged 23, according to well known newspaper Bild.

I searched a little bit to check if he was jabbed but did not find. My goldchild is a player of this game, this would be a good information to send him if this is confirmed that he get jabbed. I'm pretty sure he was, these kind of guys move around the world for their competitions, and they are among the most anchored ones in the ... "matrix".

One thing that could make the big buzz in the community would be that during a tournament, which is followed by millions of gamers and which is a stressfull moment for the teams and the players, some strokes/collapses type of even happen to players, similar to what is happening for (real) athletes on soccer fields or other sports since 5 months. This should "logically" happen sooner or later.

Back
Top Bottom