Bosnian advocat, Mirnes Ajanović, just succeded in his law suit against "zertifikate" and also the federal bosnisnian government deneid the implementation of "zertifikate". BiH, the land of my dreams, the promised land. Time to move again? Surely, just to earn inough to do it.

Austrian Finance Minister, mr. Gernot Bluemel resigns, shorzly after PM Alexander Schallenberg rewealed his arttention to step down from his post soon. All happend just in a day after Sebastian Kurz announced his retreat from politics. What is goin on? Have they both an island together, a new Eppstein island?

I'm thinking somebody either have solid evidence against them and they know it or I'm fantasysing a high up general came up to them and said something like: " If you clowns are not stepping down me and my army we will make you"

I'm thinking somebody either have solid evidence against them and they know it or I'm fantasysing a high up general came up to them and said something like: " If you clowns are not stepping down me and my army we will make you"
I read some news, some militaire high ranking persons did apeal for people to join saturdays protests. About evidence thay don't care. About a year ago, when Ibiza affair came out, where formal FPÖ (Friedenspartei Österreich, fundamental right party, already ingaded in few scandals in history, also with the dead of their legendary leader, Jörg Haider) chief, Heinz-Christian Strache, was filmed on staged scene on island of Ibiza, with payed woman, who was playing rich russian taikun daughter, where they filmed secretly how he, sitting behind a table on which they had a mountain of kokain, was willing to sell her half of Austria and he was vice PM, at that time. Police and secret services were much more worried and occupaid with staged film makers, than with his acts. He was allowed half year after the affair, to run for Vienna mair, he lost verry bitter, only became 8%, but he is still free, even today.

an.png

• Zoos in Canada will give COVID-19 vaccinations for animals, including Assiniboine Park Zoo.
  • Zoetis, a Veterinary pharmaceutical giant, is donating 900 doses for 450 animals from lions to apes.
  • Zoetis has already administered vaccinations in US zoos like the Smithsonian's National Zoo.
Animals from big cats to primates in Canadian zoos are getting vaccinated against the coronavirus, Ottawa Citizen reports.

Veterinary pharmaceutical giant Zoetis made an experimental COVID-19 vaccine and is donating 900 doses to animals in six Canadian zoos, according to the newspaper.

The vaccine isn't commercially available yet, but is has a permit from the US Department of Agriculture and the Canadian Centre for Veterinary Biologics of the Canadian Food Inspection Agency authorized it for experimental use, Zoetis spokesperson Christina Lood told Ottawa Citizen.

By the end of the year, Lood said she expects 450 zoo animals to receive the two doses, three weeks apart, according to the same article.

"When animals are in our care, it's important to do everything we can to keep them healthy and happy,"
Chris Enright, the veterinarian at the Assiniboine Park Zoo in Winnipeg, one of the six receiving the donation, told Ottawa Citizen. "There's an important role for vaccinations to play in this effort, including the emerging animal-specific COVID-19 vaccination."

Big cats, apes, otters, and hyenas are some zoo animals that are susceptible to the virus, according to Ottawa Citizen. Pets can get it too, but they're considered low-risk cases, Lood told Ottawa Citizen, adding that if that changes, Zoetis will rapidly develop a vaccine for domestic animals.

Zoetis has been working on the vaccine since a dog in Hong Kong was diagnosed with COVID-19 in February 2020, Ottawa Citizen reports, and Zoetis donated its first doses for emergency use to great apes at the San Diego Zoo in January 2021.

Last month, The Washington Post reported that US zoos including Oakland, Denver, St. Louis and the Smithsonian's National Zoo have all started to receive vaccines from Zoetis, and vaccination administers are using treats from ice cream to marshmallows to get the animals, from lions to tigers and bears, to oblige.

Unlike the human COVID-19 vaccine, Zoetis said the animal version doesn't use a live virus or messenger RNA
, Lood told Ottawa Citizen.

Well, it seems like animals are getting an attenuated "treatment" yet they are subject to very familiar "rewards" (free ice cream!). The PTB doesn't want giraffes dropping dread in the background when parents and their kids take pictures of them...
(Artemis) Do the potential supernatural negative effects of human vaccines also apply to animal vaccines?

A: Not so much since animal vaccines are not so loaded with negative elements.

Q: (L) So they're just trying to make a vaccine for animals without...

(Artemis) Without possessing the animals!

But there is a twist. It could still backfire!
Q: (L) That's entirely possible. In fact, I think that's what we see a lot in those stories we put on SOTT. All these different dogs that are attacking people. They get entities… attachments. And something is making them more susceptible.

(Galatea) Or animals in zoos that turn on their caretakers.

A: Yes. We warned of this.

Do you have any more info on this? I just see pictures of what she might do in her free time. Does not prove anything to me.
Sorry, @mrtn, but are those pictures not worth 1000 words? Don't understand, what you are trying to say, or better to say, do you have horus eye and baphomets tatoos too? Are you enjoying dressing up in demonic creatures, covering your eye, as a sign of satanic freemaisonery member, when taking pictures for social media? German freedom movement members uncoverd her and the story of her despered call, came out the day before from Q sources, yes it is all a bit confusing. But a person, tatooed with such simbols as she carries and covering eye, when taking photos for SM and painting satanistic symbols on her face in her free time, I guess is the opposite side of good. Anyway, if you want some more informations, do your own research, as C's always say, you are in Germany, should be easyer for you, I don't even care about, I have seen what she is, don't need any more proves.

Last edited:
Austrian Finance Minister, mr. Gernot Bluemel resigns, shorzly after PM Alexander Schallenberg rewealed his arttention to step down from his post soon. All happend just in a day after Sebastian Kurz announced his retreat from politics. What is goin on? Have they both an island together, a new Eppstein island?

Now Austria's Finance Minister Blümel has also resigned.

Seems significant that Austria's chancellor and finance minister resign as they're holding talks with Iran in Vienna over release of blackmail info.

Sorry, @mrtn, but are those pictures not worth 1000 words? Don't understand, what you are trying to say, or better to say, do you have horus eye and baphomets tatoos too? Are you enjoying dressing up in demonic creatures, covering your eye, as a sign of satanic freemaisonery member, when taking pictures for social media? German freedom movement members uncoverd her and the story of her despered call, came out the day before from Q sources, yes it is all a bit confusing. But a person, tatooed with such simbols as she carries and covering eye, when taking photos for SM and painting satanistic symbols on her face in her free time, I guess is the opposite side of good. Anyway, if you want some more informations, do your own research, as C's always say, you are in Germany, should be easyer for you, I don't even care about, I have seen what she is, don't need any more proves.

It's a legit question. We can't be too careful with our information filters. It's the only way to stay sharp.

I like to look at the C's for social cues. They never lose their cool and swat at us, (though you sometimes get a sense of patient exasperation). "We are you in the future." Gotta get there somehow.

Another athlete dead at a young age, Cause of dead not yet know.

• ESPN
Scotland rugby international Siobhan Cattigan has died at the age of 26, Scottish Rugby and her club Stirling County said on Wednesday.

Cattigan, who won 19 caps for Scotland between 2018 and 2021, died on Friday Nov. 26, her club said.

She was described as an "inspiration" and a "talented back-row forward and all-round rugby player".

"It's with a heavy heart we pass on the news of the tragic passing of Siobhan (Shibby)," Stirling County said in a statement.

"Shibby has been a big part of County for many years and will be hugely missed by everyone at the club. She was central to the development of women's rugby within the club and an inspiration to the girls in the youth section.

"Shibby was a teammate and friend and we deeply mourn her loss. Our love, thoughts and heartfelt condolences are with Shibby's family at this devastating time.

"We very much hope their privacy will be respected by everyone as they deal with their tragic loss."

Cattigan started all three matches of Scotland's 2021 Women's Six Nations campaign and played in the country's win over Spain in the Rugby World Cup qualifiers in September.

"Scottish Rugby is deeply saddened to hear of the tragic passing of Scotland international Siobhan Cattigan," the governing body said.

"The thoughts of all our people and players go out to Siobhan's family, friends and many teammates at Stirling County and Scotland at this incredibly difficult time.

"Siobhan started her journey in the Scottish Rugby international set up in 2017 and has been a much respected and loved player who will be greatly missed by us all."

Cattigan graduated with a Master's degree in sports psychology at the University of Stirling, where she played for the university's rugby club, after studying studied criminology and sociology at undergraduate level.

She is complete fake and that is proovable, she was discluosed instantly, by German real freedomfighters.
Sorry, @mrtn, but are those pictures not worth 1000 words?
So I'm in Germany, I am a nurse and I fight for freedom as we all here do.

I couldn't find any evidence that the nurse Samii and her message is fake although I'm not saying that this couldn't be true.
I checked all my TG-channels and the web for information though.

What I find problematic is that you said that there is proof but you didn't provide it.
When you were asked to provide evidence you said that everybody could do their own research.

Then you said that her instragram pics with satanic symbolism are proof enough.
Is it?
Although I can see where you are coming from and you might even be right there's still is no proof.
So what remains is just an opinion without data.

Isn't it that we should try to become as objective in our assessments as possible?

So I'm in Germany, I am a nurse and I fight for freedom as we all here do.

I couldn't find any evidence that the nurse Samii and her message is fake although I'm not saying that this couldn't be true.
I checked all my TG-channels and the web for information though.

What I find problematic is that you said that there is proof but you didn't provide it.
When you were asked to provide evidence you said that everybody could do their own research.

Then you said that her instragram pics with satanic symbolism are proof enough.
Is it?
Although I can see where you are coming from and you might even be right there's still is no proof.
So what remains is just an opinion withou
Isn't it that we should try to become as objective in our assessments as possible?

Sorry Tauriel, I deeply respect you, for doing your nurse job and fighting for freedom, but as I said, when you see her obvious cult affiliation, her confidence, not to say posh attitude, read the coments of people, who are 2 years activ in fight for freedom ask if someone knows her, or seen her in this 2 years and there is not one to find. Isn't it strange, she takes video in mortuary, on her post, when she knows, she signed confidentiality clause and is shorely aware of the fact, that she won't be just fired, but also prosecuted and according to atmosphere in Germany today also convicted, maybe even jailed, not only fined? And than her claim about only 3 deads in such big city as München, when we see and hear, how much people die, just from jab side effect, than all the accidents, illnes and other dead causes? Not the last, her video is still on YouTube channel, after so long and they erase all the lie breaking videos in few hours, after posting? There are a lot of payed bots, trolls and gaslighters, being send from opposite site, to spread panic and lie mixed truth. Yes, I'm in Swiss now, for half year, but doing my reaserches on mobile phone, don't have any computer yet and not much time to put in such obvious gaslighting stories. Maybe I'm wrong, but my feeling normaly doesn't let me down. Stay strong and all the best, hope my feeling won't let me down, but I think, this mandat won't be carried out, nor in Austria, nor in Germany.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20211203-172435_Telegram.jpg
    Screenshot_20211203-172435_Telegram.jpg
    123.2 KB · Views: 11
  • Screenshot_20211203-172453_Telegram.jpg
    Screenshot_20211203-172453_Telegram.jpg
    143.7 KB · Views: 11
  • Screenshot_20211203-172655_Telegram.jpg
    Screenshot_20211203-172655_Telegram.jpg
    64.2 KB · Views: 11
  • Screenshot_20211203-172754_Telegram.jpg
    Screenshot_20211203-172754_Telegram.jpg