Enforcement of VAX escalating

I think all of us here, or at least most of us, agree on one thing, that the whole "vaccine" story has nothing to do with stopping the spread of any virus, it is just an excuse to force a serious of jabs upon us. It is also an excuse to install the total control system, one of the tools to this end being the "green pass". The question is, why do they intend to jab each one of us on permanent basis, like every 3 or 6 months for years to come? For example why do they need 7 booster shots in Israel, we may say for now, because it does not necessarily mean, that they are going to stop here.

Or why do they need 280 million doses in Australia:

_Australia secures additional Pfizer-BioNTech vaccine for 2022 and 2023 | Prime Minister of Australia

In Australia, the country of almost 26 million people, it gives about 11 additional doses, boosters, per head, including infants. Basically they openly inform us, that they do not plan this "pandemic" to end any time soon, and by this they confirm, that they know, that their "vaccines" are not going to stop "spreading any virus". The "virus" is here to stay for as long as they want it to stay, and for some reason they want it to stay here for years to come.

The "vaccines" were designed to serve some purpose or purposes, to do some job in our bodies, and they know exactly what this job is. They do not disclose all ingredients in the jabs, we "officially" have no right to know, what they want to inject us with. The real purpose them of telling us about mRNA in the vial could even be to just mislead us. Because what we see happen to some vaxxed people is so unlike anything we saw in the past, that they needed something to blamed it on. So now all these unusual strange "side effects" can be explained to be caused by this experimental mRNA. I do not say, there is no genetic modification involved, but that it is not the whole and maybe not the main story here.

People in the know say, it is all about depopulation, and I agree, but only partly, I think it is a secondary goal. Since they plan to continue for years to come, they must know, there will still be people on the planet for them to be jabbed. Too many people dying at the moment or too many "side effects" only scare many others away and also it exposes them, so it acts against them for now. After making all people to accept the jabs and putting the control system in place, they would have all the time needed to depopulate any one they wished with no problem. Besides there was so much loud talking about depopulation plans, that everybody must have heard about it. It makes me suspect, that they could have advertised it on purpose, that they want those in the know to now believe that it is all about depopulation, so that they do not look too much in the direction they do not want them to look.

Deciding whether to accept the jab or not, people mostly concentrate on health issues, like what are the chances that I die or develop some serious health problems. But there seem to be other factors to take into consideration.

What I propose here is that the final target of PTB are those who stay alive after the who knows how many inoculations. It could imply, that the jabs contain something that they want to introduce into our bodies and it needs to be introduced slowly, gradually, maybe to get the body slowly accustom to it, accept it and perhaps to gradually accumulate it. Like they want to gradually saturate our bodies with something. And/or maybe this something also needs to be periodically renewed or reinforced.

And they also tell us, what exactly they are doing, they tell us what future they designed for us.

And the part of the future they designed for us is transhumanism. We all heard about it, there are threads about it on the forum. On the other hand there is a lot of information coming from many directions about strange things found in the jabs, like hydrogel, graphene oxide or hydroxide, nanotechnology, we hear about people getting magnetic, people emitting Bluetooth signal etc., all these do not come from nothing, we cannot just discard it all as non-existent. Add genetic modification to it and all ties together well.

Go to the website "Policy Horizons Canada"

-https://horizons.gc.ca/en/2020/02/11/exploring-biodigital-convergence/

which introduces itself as:

"We are a federal government organization that conducts foresight. Our mandate is to help the Government of Canada develop future-oriented policy and programs..."

The Director General of Policy Horizons Canada is Kristel Van der Elst, who happen to be "the former Head of Strategic Foresight at the World Economic Forum".

-https://www.weforum.org/people/kristel-van-der-elst

And read what the agenda is in their own words. "Exploring Biodigital Convergence. What happens when biology and digital technology merge?" written in February 11, 2020.

I will quote just few more informative bits. I have already quoted some in another post, but I will repeat them here:

How they envision our new world:

James Corbet in his report discusses the subject more widely:
Your Guide to The Great Convergence (video) : The Corbett Report

This is happening now. This is the true purpose of this long series of jabs; they are gradually rebuilding our bodies, they are gradually turning us into these biodigital entities, kind of bio-robots or cyborgs, "new hybrid forms", controlled by AI. They are merging our bodies with technology. And probably also do some genetic modifications, to make it all work together. We can imagine, that it must be a gradual process, you cannot merge organic body with technology overnight. An inoculation every three months for many years looks much more reasonable. Some bodies cannot take it and drop dead. Others develop very strange symptoms, which cannot be treated, doctors do not know how. They have never seen anything like that.

I think that even though people talk about it, they do not give it attention, it deserves, maybe because it feels too far-fetched, more like science fiction, something maybe possible in the future but not now. Yet when we remember that it was some alien races, who created our physical bodies, and many prototypes, then we can easily assume, they are able to modify them and merge them with technology. The technology and the whole project comes from the aliens, of course. They are behind all this.

5G technology is being installed to be used not only for the smart cities but also, or more importantly, for the "smart humans", for controlling these robotized people. I do not think they will use it much, before they are satisfied with the amount of people being ready. But once they are satisfied, they can possibly activate them with perhaps 5G and other technologies, and we can possibly witness the real zombie apocalypse.

The metaverse by Zuckerberg fits well here. Looks like they are already preparing the virtual reality for biodigital "humans" to live in. I will not go into it, but you might want to watch James Corbet addressing this topic.

What is the Trans Agenda? – Questions For Corbett (video) : The Corbett Report

Can we even come close to understanding the position of the soul which would still in some way be attached into this kind of biodigital construct? Would it be able to communicate with us? Would it even want to? And this appears to be the whole point of these alien races; to separate us from any influence of our souls, so that they can be sure, we will never be able to get our freedom back. They literally attempt to imprison us in virtual reality. All they need is our consent.

One of the reasons they tell us, as humanity, what they are doing, is because they must do it, if they want to avoid karmic retribution. It is like: they told us the truth, we consented, it was our free will choice, no free will violated. It is a great simplification, but this is what the whole game is all about. They must play in accordance with the rules of the law of free will, which they know well and understand it, and we do not. This gives them great advantage over us, and allows them to cheat upon the law of free will, without cheating upon it. It sounds like it makes no sense, but it does. The second reason they tell us the truth would be predictive programming. So, we all know all the plans they have for us, all about great reset, "you will have nothing and be happy", etc., etc., and most importantly we were told about transhumanism. But we have to pay attention and take it seriously, and act accordingly.

It now becomes more understandable, why PTB so crazily try to coerce all of humanity to accept the vaxxes and all following "boosters". The aim is to transform all of us, otherwise, if a meaningful part of us refuse to comply, finally we would see two different kinds of humanity on the planet, and the "elites" would find themselves in a very uncomfortable position. And dangerous for them.

By saying all this I did not mean to say, I believe it will all happen, actually I do not think so. I hope I added some food for thought and added some factors to take into consideration while making the decision, whether to consent to "vaccines" or not.
Well, I'm reminded here of the trans-humanist plot twist in the movie 'Sorry to Bother You'. Beware their good intentions for us?

It reminded me about an article I read a long time ago on SOTT about the role that the SS had in Nazi Germany, and how from the outside it would seem as though the SS was everywhere,
Yes, I remember reading the same thing somewhere, where the SS, or I think it was the Gestapo only really had a small contingent of men spread around many offices in the occupied territories, and really only waited until citizens came in, and turned in their neighbors. A lot of times, they gave the names of people that they didn't like, or had issues with, making up stories about them. Hope it doesn't come to that point, but who knows... It does show what could happen though...

Well, I'm reminded here of the trans-humanist plot twist in the movie 'Sorry to Bother You'. Beware their good intentions for us?
That movie was nuts. Worry Free Work
All created in a tidal wave of undercutting and mass unemployment
Modding to create the perfect slave workforce is an ancient story of Enki and Enlil lol
Anunnaki are still pulling the strings of the Hidden Hand

It reminded me about an article I read a long time ago on SOTT about the role that the SS had in Nazi Germany, and how from the outside it would seem as though the SS was everywhere, but the article explored the role of regular citizens supporting the system, telling on each other and maintaining it. I think this is how ponerization manifests in most people perhaps, the need to defend a choice made against one's own conscience could eventually lead you to seek to "destroy" all the reminders of that "self betrayal" in the outside world.

I think I read/heard about that. It was a German town where people all believed that the place was full of gestapo, and were acting as "good citizens" reporting on each other etc. Afterwards it was discovered there was 1 gestapo officer in the whole town. Such is the effect of state propaganda and fear. And we're seeing it on a global scale right now.

The post from @ella talking abut the trans-humanism aspect of this whole thing draws attention to the kind of thinking processes I have going on in regards to the whole thing.

As I said I'm not worried about death or side-effects. For me the aversion to the jab stems more from this aura of shadyness surrounding the whole thing; the incessant push for everyone to get it, the talk about more and more boosters, the shameless demonizing of unvaxxed etc.

Surely the trans-humanist agenda isn't starting right now, it's been slowly seeping in for a few decades now, most clearly visible in how attached everybody is to their smartphone and how that kind of attachment is encouraged with more and more "smart" functions and apps. Nonetheless, if we see this jab as another building block in the tower of trans-humanism (which we can do without making all that wild assumptions), I think it adds another point of consideration for us, beyond the more direct concerns of health side-effects.

I'm not so naive to think I'm in control of my own mind, probably not even most of the time, and I do chuckle at myself sometimes when I catch myself mechanically reacting to things. The point of the Work however is to become more aware and more in control of one's self.

If (and this might be a big if) there's a chance that the jab (or multiple jabs) will interfere with and alter not only my physiology, but also impact processes of thought and emotion, I wish to not take part in that. As ella said in her post, it really does sound like a slow introduction of something into us.

I have friends and family who are vaccinated and as many others have noted on this forum, I can't say I really notice any significant difference in behavior. Admittedly I don't see any of them on a regular basis and mostly only have contact over the phone with them, so the data I have to work with is limited. Anyway, my point is that maybe the change (assuming there is one) on a psychological and/or emotional/spiritual level is so subtle that it can't really be easily discerned. I've also read (on this forum and other places) about people who have noticed significant changes in people after the jab. Ideological changes and so on.

If (again, hypothetical if) the jab would change, let's say "5%" of my thinking and feeling in whatever way, that change would probably be too small for me to even notice. Then let's say the next jab adds a few percent more, and the next one a bit more etc. Then here we can say that the "spiritual disposition" and inner landscape of the individual can override those imposed changes and that's all fine and dandy. But seeing as though we all have enough work to do on ourselves even without all of this jab-nonsense, I will avoid putting more on my plate unnecessarily. Even if there are no psychological/emotional effects to be had from these jabs, I still don't wish to participate, and this leads me to this next part:
I remembered that it has also been discussed how lying or believing lies can damage your brain, and if I had to speculate, I would say that at a subconscious level you are aware of the lie going unquestioned and this can have a detrimental effect on your psyche, your world view and your body, via stress and inflammation.
I understand that taking the jab consciously, aka not believing the lies, is a whole other thing than taking the jab wholeheartedly believing you are saving the world.

This was since the beginning, and still remains as the thing I'm struggling most against. The damned lies. I see all the references that have been made to Communist Russia and Germany and that most people were just going along even though they knew it was all bullcrap. I understand that there's a time and a place for every kind of approach, and many times a more conservative strategy needs to be employed. I guess what I'm mostly struggling with is my personal make-up and the very strong aversion I have to "playing games" of any kind, especially if we're talking governments and authority.

Don't get me wrong, I also "bite the sour apple consciously" at times to preserve both my sanity and the peacefulness of a situation. But the soul-crushing feeling that greets me when I choose to play along to the tune of the Evil Magician's orchestra is something I usually avoid for as long as possible. It seems nearly impossible to find the win-win approach in certain situations.

I have read and I understand all the points that have been made, both ways, in this thread and it has definitely helped me and given me things to think about. Everybody's choice is their own and should be aligned with their conscience.

I think I read/heard about that. It was a German town where people all believed that the place was full of gestapo, and were acting as "good citizens" reporting on each other etc. Afterwards it was discovered there was 1 gestapo officer in the whole town. Such is the effect of state propaganda and fear. And we're seeing it on a global scale right now.
two cents in progress actualizing, after all the nazi practice was a 3d sts test. maybe 4d is here, but in the intentions of the ptb who are aware of the wave, it must be perceived from the people as an eternal transition. which in fact becomes such, since the consent given by the 4d in which we all find ourselves, to a 3d system not only sts but now entirely governed by psychopaths, translates hell directly into the 4d without violating free will. does this make sense?

Something hopeful happened this week in the town where i live, the business owners said enough and they no longer use a mask, literally when asked if it was necessary to wear a mask when entering their businesses they told me "NO! It was enough, no more" . in fact some with whom there is some confidence told me "if you want, use it, but I thought you were smart" hahahaha.
On the other hand, there are also slightly larger businesses in the area where it is still "mandatory" but if you forgot your mask, simply use your elbow, or your shirt, or whatever so they don't "get in trouble". I hope it stays that way.
Yesterday i also went to the hardware store that is a few blocks away and when the owner and the employee without a mask, I asked them if i could enter without using it and they told me "actually you have to use it, we are in missing" then he told me "we should not relax , now a new wave of coronavirus is coming" to which in my best funny way i began to look everywhere with fear and i answered "where is it " and he replied "don't you watch the TV " and i answered "ahhh, of course , i understand, you were watching the movie deep impact ", his employee began to laugh and the owner began to want to convince me of the whole situation, so i paid him, i thanked him, say have a good day and I just left.

There is a young man at my work who has an intellectual disability. He's very likeable, polite, a gentleman, hard worker and eager to please. He just doesn't have the ability to fully understand everything that is going on. Not a bright young man, but a good hearted one.

He has been around some of our conversations about the jab and mandates and when the vaccines were rolled out, he come under pressure from his family to get the vaccine and it frightened him. Being in a state of fear about the vaccine wasn't helpful to him at all. I would say that that's true for most of us. It's not the best state to be in to be able to deal with or head off any likelihood of side effects. He is not in the position to stand against his family on this as he will likely be dependent on them to one extent or another for the rest of his life. Thing is that puts us that are more knowledgeable in a position where sharing of such knowlegde can bring harm to those like this young man if all we manage to do is instil fear.

Just another nuance worth considering before discussing side effects with friends and family.

While we are aware of the implications of the vax on our physical body, it is undeniable, that many of us just as equally worry about the possible effects of this vax on our soul. This interesting and useful thread helped me to connect some dots, which were fidgeting in the back of my mind for some time, regarding the implications of mass vaxing. As a result of these ponderings, I will open a new thread that will approach this situation from a different angle, from the perspective of individual and collective soul levels in connection to our energy field surrounding our body. I hope I can make some useful contributions to this topic and I looking forward to your input, so we can understand this phenomenon better thus we can protect ourselves better.

Yes, I remember reading the same thing somewhere, where the SS, or I think it was the Gestapo only really had a small contingent of men spread around many offices in the occupied territories, and really only waited until citizens came in, and turned in their neighbors. A lot of times, they gave the names of people that they didn't like, or had issues with, making up stories about them. Hope it doesn't come to that point, but who knows... It does show what could happen though...
Yet another example would be the East German Stasi. Their whole system depended on citizen informers. The home of Angela Merkel, it is no surprise.

I will avoid putting more on my plate unnecessarily. Even if there are no psychological/emotional effects to be had from these jabs, I still don't wish to participate, and this leads me to this next part:
And I think this is all any of us can do, the bolded has already been agreed upon by everyone. However, I wanted to make a few comments on a few of the things you mentioned, which are all fair.

If (again, hypothetical if) the jab would change, let's say "5%" of my thinking and feeling in whatever way, that change would probably be too small for me to even notice. Then let's say the next jab adds a few percent more, and the next one a bit more etc. Then here we can say that the "spiritual disposition" and inner landscape of the individual can override those imposed changes and that's all fine and dandy. But seeing as though we all have enough work to do on ourselves even without all of this jab-nonsense, I will avoid putting more on my plate unnecessarily. Even if there are no psychological/emotional effects to be had from these jabs, I still don't wish to participate, and this leads me to this next part:
In the above hypothetical scenario I would suggest perhaps widening your gaze and adding yourself to the hypothetical scenario, because in that case you're describing yourself as a passive actor in your story, a better approach IMO would be to think of it as, if something changes 5% of my thinking and feeling (which is a lot when you think about it), but then I notice it and take measures to recover it, then I could cancel out the effects of that 5% and build resistance, much like an immune system would, to the effects of whatever is changing me.

Do you see the difference? In one of them you're simply sitting down passively being changed by something, in the other one you're actively being changed but the agency to do something about it afterwards. I think that's a good way to look at it, which leads me to the value of networking, I have considered mental and emotional changes as a result of injury as well, not just vaccine, but then I remembered Laura saying somewhere, that perhaps the best way to react to these changes would be to network and so as you share, and others notice these changes, they can be pointed out to you and as such you'd have a chance to make adjustments.

I don't mean to shut down your concerns or dismiss them, on the contraire, I think they're valid, but rather what I'd like to suggest is to take them a step further and add your agency into them. Instead of "what if this happens to me?" it would be more, "what would I DO, should this happen in my life?"

I hope it makes sense.

Don't get me wrong, I also "bite the sour apple consciously" at times to preserve both my sanity and the peacefulness of a situation. But the soul-crushing feeling that greets me when I choose to play along to the tune of the Evil Magician's orchestra is something I usually avoid for as long as possible. It seems nearly impossible to find the win-win approach in certain situations.

I completely understand, but I also think part of becoming aware of oneself is to understand the value of knowing when to lose and how to lose gracefully. One can't win all the battles, and some of them one should accept and even choose to lose, beyond vaccination, in life in general, as you rightly pointed out, sometimes peace is a higher goal than a shallow victory. But if defeat is something that really irks you, then perhaps there's no better time than now to understand where that comes from within you.

Not to advocate for a defeatist attitude, but more for a more realistic and humble outlook on everyday life. Does that make sense?

@Alejo Your post makes lots of sense and I completely get the perspective you're sharing and I have to admit, in the hypothetical scenario I described I did just see myself as a passive participant. It's quite fitting as I've been heavily contemplating the Law of Three the last few days and I decided I will start a thread to share my ruminations. The active/passive dynamic you reference perfectly of course fits into that and it has given me more data to work with, so thank you for that!

As for the defeating and if it irks me.. In general my personality is very adjustable and accommodating and I've been accused of "not having a backbone" and bending to the will of others. So maybe it is some ideological "drawing the line in the sand" for me that is prompting me to stand so firm on this particular topic. Maybe I feel like I've lost (let others win) enough battles so that now I feel I "have to win" this one. Definitely worth for me to reflect on this.

Maybe I feel like I've lost (let others win) enough battles so that now I feel I "have to win" this one. Definitely worth for me to reflect on this.

But what if a "win" is something different than what you have in mind?

Having thought about the subject of "to vaccinate or not" for a long time now, I came to accept that the time might come when I have to get the jab, and for me it will be a "win" because I won't allow the 0.5 ml of whatever is in the vaccine to change me in any way. I will be prepared, as others previously mentioned, mentally, emotionally, and physically for it. And if I end up having to get it, it will be because I will need it to continue living and helping others live in this world at this point in time. It won't change how I perceive this whole scamdemic or who I am as a person (although the latter can definitely use some improvements, but that's a whole other story!)

All I am saying is what others said before me in this thread: that we might need to be a bit more flexible about how we perceive the events unfolding around us and our place/role in it, and be open to how we might react/act when the time comes to take some action. We can't tell what the future has in store for us. Who knows, "worrying about the vaccine" might be the least of our worries down the road :scared: or might become a non-issue in a more positive way. When the world has turned so insane, taking one day at a time is one of the ways to keep us from becoming overwhelmed and feeling defeated in scenarios that have not yet come to pass. OSIT.

As for the defeating and if it irks me.. In general my personality is very adjustable and accommodating and I've been accused of "not having a backbone" and bending to the will of others. So maybe it is some ideological "drawing the line in the sand" for me that is prompting me to stand so firm on this particular topic. Maybe I feel like I've lost (let others win) enough battles so that now I feel I "have to win" this one. Definitely worth for me to reflect on this.
That's an interesting line of inquiry for your own personal growth I would think, not sure if you're ready or have done some work on it, but you could network about it, open up a thread where you could discuss the tendencies you have observed and perhaps get to the core of it.

It could come from several places like you said, childhood programs, culture, old wounds and traumatic experiences or something simply wrongly crystalized, a defense mechanism that has overstayed its welcome and become part of your behavior with no need for it any longer, who knows, I am merely speculating but it might be worth your while to explore its origins,

Not that it will change your mind about your position on getting the jab, but it might allow you to navigate the whole situation, and several others in your personal life, with more peace and harmony.

just a few thoughts.

I have a question now that I'm appreciating there is quite a lot of forum members who have actually been vaccinated due to various reasons and a few others soon to roll up the sleeves as they reside in places like Germany or similar.

Is it "externally considerate" for people to post a lot of information about the jab that paints it in a negative picture or people to be so rigid in their refusal to be vaccinated? I've seen some people in society say that getting jabbed is now an act of solidarity and "community".

I wonder, are there any forum members who actually got vaccinated because they agreed it's the best action for them (rather than coercion) and would they feel comfortable enough to actually say that? Are there forum members who actually after taking the jab thought "I don't see what the fuss is all about?" etc. Given that more and more people will be getting the jab as we go forward, should the psychological view of the jab be changed to a more accomodating one?

Back
Top Bottom