Someone ripped into MODERNA's SEC filing.
As filed with the Securities and Exchange Commission on November 9, 2018.
I found this most enlightening as it suggests that Moderna knew more early on then is generally suggested. Obviously that is why they had the immunity clauses signed by governments to keep them immune from legal problems.

1641485750017.png

Italy has mandated vaccines for all those over 50. Also, the article talks about Austria considering mandating vaccines for all those over 14.

Is this some of that "help" the C's said is "on the way"?

"Because of the characteristics of Omicron and how it combined high transmissivity with very low mortality and hospitalization rates, there's growing speculation that Omicron might have been engineered in a laboratory by "WHITE HAT" scientists who released it as a self-spreading antidote to the covid pandemic.

Importantly, an Omicron infection appears to invoke a natural immune response that protects people from all other strains, meaning that a simple Omicron exposure and infection makes covid vaccines obsolete and builds natural immunity to resist Delta and other strains.

In essence, Omicron is functioning as a kind of self-spreading vaccine -- or antidote -- that's creating widespread immunity and shutting down the covid plandemic. Was it built and released on purpose?" -- Mike Adams

…and now he‘s banned from entering Australia:

World number one tennis player Novak Djokovic was denied entry into Australia on Thursday after initially being granted a medical exemption from the country's COVID-19 vaccination requirements so that he could play in the Australian Open.

The tennis star, who was left stranded at Melbourne's Tullamarine airport overnight amid a brewing political maelstrom, was issued a letter by the Australian government saying his visa had been denied and he would be removed from the countryon Thursday, a source close to the tournament told Reuters.
I open my (almost unused) twitter account to check about the "hashtag" #Djokovic, and all i can say is that it's right now making the buzz, and it's worlwide ! Many tweet in all languages are popping non stop, do not even have time to read all, just sort them by the most recent, refresh the page every minutes and you have a dozen more tweets popping. I agree it's usual for twitter, but it's fun to see that, to follow it. There are also tons of meme on the subject ... let's post one at least ...

Found a funny one, but i have to translate :
1st round - obtain a medical exemption
2nd - fill in the right visa document/demand
Eighth - go through customs
Forth - retrieving lost luggage from the airport
Half - manage to explain that one dose of love is better than 3 doses of arn
Final - beat 7 tennis players

1641492689888.png
:lol:

Seems about right: the perception of the approximate 50% OPs vs the perceptions of the approximate 50% potentially non-OPs. The control system couldn't ever be designed with more lack of potential to escape its clutches as it IS. Yes, indeed a rare feat for those approximate 50% with the potential, and seemingly only after they have "naturally" rolled enough in the 'manure' to come to realize at some point in their live(s) that "something is rotten in the state of Denmark."
It strikes me that the 50% potentially non-OPs are practically indistinguishable from the OPs - unless they wake up (from the matrix).

Although I'm always more on the pessimistic side of things, I have to say that the above interview on the Joe Rogan Show with Dr. Robert Malone gives me hope. I wouldn't be too conspiracy minded about Malone and others like him who went along or are still going along in certain aspects. People can learn and change, and at one point or the other everyone believed this or that lie. What matters is if you can learn, which seems to be the case for Malone and Rogan in some respects.

In fact, I can highly recommend the above interview. It is a great one to share with "normal folks" and you also learn so much about the science of viruses, vaccines and DNA in general from a world expert on those topics. Rogan asks great questions. It is quite fascinating. By the way, I don't know if you noticed or not, but it very much looks like Joe Rogan has "woken up" in great respects in the last couple of weeks/months to what is going on with the Corona-Business and is now openly and vocally supporting the truth in that respect and speaks out against the tyranny.

If you look at Joe Rogans two YouTube channels you will notice that he has stopped publishing any short clips from his recent interviews with various people on Spotify where he is now quite clearly presenting and supporting the Anti Corona-Nonsense movement. My strong guess is that he is strategic about it (not publishing it on YouTube) because he doesn't want to get deplatformed on YouTube, which by all likelihood he would be very quickly if he would publish any of that content there.

Joe Rogan isn't just anybody, he is arguably the biggest (if not the biggest) voice on the planet right now for all sides and even a mainstream audience. And he is not vaccinated. He almost got vaccinated though and in the last minute (by lucky circumstances) didn't do it and started to do his own thinking first. In the video it also becomes clear that Rogan has done quite a lot and accurate research about the virus, vaccines, DNA and what is going on by informing himself about the actual science and what governments around the world are doing right now.

There are other high profile people like Jordan Peterson who also seem to slowly "wake up" to what is going on now. So maybe that will start to make a difference. At least one can hope.

Joe Rogan on the role and the PTB and all the brainwashed zombies don’t liking at all:

…and now he‘s banned from entering Australia:

World number one tennis player Novak Djokovic was denied entry into Australia on Thursday after initially being granted a medical exemption from the country's COVID-19 vaccination requirements so that he could play in the Australian Open.

The tennis star, who was left stranded at Melbourne's Tullamarine airport overnight amid a brewing political maelstrom, was issued a letter by the Australian government saying his visa had been denied and he would be removed from the countryon Thursday, a source close to the tournament told Reuters.
After following Novak Djokovic for more than 15 years, I am beginning to understand the message that he is trying to convey.

As a kid, he had an unbelievable desire to become world number one. Many people were impressed by his motivation to achieve whatever he wanted to achieve. He stood out from the other kids. He truly meant what he was saying. On the tennis court, Novak was a phenomenon. His parents gave everything they had so he could pursue his dreams. At the time, wars and political instability in the Balkans made their task much harder. Novak's talent flourished despite unfavorable circumstances. As a result, he developed an incredible mental toughness, making him a fierce competitor.

When he started winning big matches, he attracted a lot of attention. He disturbed the elegant, prestigious rivalry between Federer and Nadal. Novak set a whole new pace to the game of tennis. Money and success did not change him. Novak remained true to himself and to others. Spiritually inclined, he kept his big heart. For some people, he gave a new meaning to their lives, a way to push through the obstacles of life.

His battle with the Australian authorities is very symbolic. So far, all his fights were fought through tennis, but now, suddenly, there are no more tennis balls. His opponents appear untouchable. If they let him play, Novak will undermine their whole narrative. They are looking to crush his spirit. In some way, Novak represents people who still think freely. He didn't buy into the Covid fraud. I am confident that he will be able to transmute all this negative energy around him into positive energy.

Maybe it was his plan, in this incarnation, to use physicality as a means to deliver a powerful spiritual message on a worldwide scale at an appropriate moment. After all, Novak means "new", "new man", "newcomer".

His battle with the Australian authorities is very symbolic. So far, all his fights were fought through tennis, but now, suddenly, there are no more tennis balls. His opponents appear untouchable. If they let him play, Novak will undermine their whole narrative.
I agree. Additionally, there are also rumors that they knew from the start they would not let him in but they needed the money from sponsors with his name as #1 so first they gave him exemption and as soon as the money was secured for their tournament with the best player taking part, they went ruthlessly back to their narrative.

He didn't buy into the Covid fraud. I am confident that he will be able to transmute all this negative energy around him into positive energy.
That's actually what he mentioned in one of his interviews I heard. When he hears the crowd chanting opponents name he things of it as cheering to him and getting energy from it. Real transmutation of sort. I find it excellent.

Maybe it was his plan, in this incarnation, to use physicality as a means to deliver a powerful spiritual message on a worldwide scale at an appropriate moment.
I don't know about that but if so then this funny video is very appropriate ;-)

Edit: I am in fact pleased that it happened to him because the situation brings the whole nonsense to the edge visible for everyone, including people who never paid attention to any sport. Someone who is best at his/her profession is walking his own way in spite of pressure from authorities.

Back
Top Bottom