Jordan Peterson: Gender Pronouns and Free Speech War

But the question is, what do we really mean by the term "intelligence"? What is already intelligence and what is not yet? Where is the border?

For instance, according to panpsychism, both intelligence and consciousness are gradual. For example, grains of sand patterned in the wind have a certain (relatively low) degree of consciousness. Plants are of a slightly higher degree, animals of even higher than plants, and humans - higher than animals, etc.

Indeed, and that is where the Intelligent Design crowd fails IMO - they go straight to "God diddit", usually reflecting the idea of some kind of oldschool Christian supernatural God, standing outside the universe. It often comes across as close to the old "God the watchmaker" idea where God creates "the machine" and then goes home.

I think we need to look at all these things and the implication of the failure of Darwinism and materialism in detail and with an open mind if we want to get anywhere, and not make the mistake of "swinging straight to the opposite".

My current (vague) thinking is that the organism must be an expression of mind, just as a man-made machine or computer is an expression of human minds (it performs certain functions for specific goals). So in a sense, human mind "transfers" goals into the machine. But where do our goals come from? Where do the goals of reproduction and survival come from even for the first cell? What can "transfer goals"? Or put differently, what is the source of goals? Perhaps we need to think about some of these things before we can even ask the question about mind or intelligence? (Mind you, I'm talking strictly on the functional level here, the crucial question of phenomenal experience doesn't even enter the picture yet.) I don't know, just what's on my mind right now.

Peterson standing up to Corona-Insanity, blurted out by Trudeau:

Yeah, JP is now speaking out loudly against the Corona Insanity, and his voice might just have a big impact, especially because he HAS been vaxxed, and can't be dismissed as an Anti Vaxxer conspiracy theorist. For him to say, I made a mistake, I thought if I just got the vax they'd leave me alone, is something that so many can relate to, maybe more so than had he stood against this from the outset. I think his words may set an example and social proof for a whole lot of others who may feel the same way to decline further shots.

Yeah, JP is now speaking out loudly against the Corona Insanity, and his voice might just have a big impact, especially because he HAS been vaxxed, and can't be dismissed as an Anti Vaxxer conspiracy theorist. For him to say, I made a mistake, I thought if I just got the vax they'd leave me alone, is something that so many can relate to, maybe more so than had he stood against this from the outset. I think his words may set an example and social proof for a whole lot of others who may feel the same way to decline further shots.

Peterson is not the only high profile person with a lot of reach who seems to wake up. Joe Rogan has gone a step further already:

Although I'm always more on the pessimistic side of things, I have to say that the above interview on the Joe Rogan Show with Dr. Robert Malone gives me hope. I wouldn't be too conspiracy minded about Malone and others like him who went along or are still going along in certain aspects. People can learn and change, and at one point or the other everyone believed this or that lie. What matters is if you can learn, which seems to be the case for Malone and Rogan in some respects.

In fact, I can highly recommend the above interview. It is a great one to share with "normal folks" and you also learn so much about the science of viruses, vaccines and DNA in general from a world expert on those topics. Rogan asks great questions. It is quite fascinating. By the way, I don't know if you noticed or not, but it very much looks like Joe Rogan has "woken up" in great respects in the last couple of weeks/months to what is going on with the Corona-Business and is now openly and vocally supporting the truth in that respect and speaks out against the tyranny.

If you look at Joe Rogans two YouTube channels you will notice that he has stopped publishing any short clips from his recent interviews with various people on Spotify where he is now quite clearly presenting and supporting the Anti Corona-Nonsense movement. My strong guess is that he is strategic about it (not publishing it on YouTube) because he doesn't want to get deplatformed on YouTube, which by all likelihood he would be very quickly if he would publish any of that content there.

Joe Rogan isn't just anybody, he is arguably the biggest (if not the biggest) voice on the planet right now for all sides and even a mainstream audience. And he is not vaccinated. He almost got vaccinated though and in the last minute (by lucky circumstances) didn't do it and started to do his own thinking first. In the video it also becomes clear that Rogan has done quite a lot and accurate research about the virus, vaccines, DNA and what is going on by informing himself about the actual science and what governments around the world are doing right now.

There are other high profile people like Jordan Peterson who also seem to slowly "wake up" to what is going on now. So maybe that will start to make a difference. At least one can hope.

JBP recently wrote an article for a Canadian newspaper (The National Post), and as he says, for people who like to watch and hear information he read it in front of the camera (just under 20 minutes long).

Apparently, he has also resigned his position at The University of Toronto. Watching the video is pretty cool, as his facial expressions are priceless. 😊 Entitled D. I. E. must DIE and here's why

JBP recently wrote an article for a Canadian newspaper (The National Post), and as he says, for people who like to watch and hear information he read it in front of the camera (just under 20 minutes long).

Apparently, he has also resigned his position at The University of Toronto. Watching the video is pretty cool, as his facial expressions are priceless. 😊 Entitled D. I. E. must DIE and here's why

Another professor in Canada had similar problems and was fired.
When Wokeism and the Corporate University Intersect
January 2022
In my (failed) attempts to grapple with the destruction of academic values and open inquiry at Mount Royal University (MRU) over the last five years, some have told me that reified postmodernism (“wokeism”) is just a “fad”. This, they argue, will “pass” when wokeism’s irrational and socially destructive character is inevitably recognized.

In the beginning, there was Libs of Tik Tok, now we have WokePreacherTV.

During a 'queer theology' conference in the UK, 'Revd Dr, Minister of Bloomsbury Central Baptist Church Simon Woodman
(he/him)' - bio taken from his private Twitter account - claims that Jesus 'transgendered' himself by washing the feet of his disciples, because the washing of feet was usually performed by women. He also says something about 'heteronormative idolatry'.

Longer clip here.

The genderbenders are the real Protected Class

Back
Top Bottom