A leaked Qantas internal memo raises concerns about the cognitive decline of pilots, supposedly because they are out of practice post Covid breaks - or could it be the effect of the vaccines…
------

Expert’ Qantas pilots make increased mistakes after flying breaks due to Covid​

After two years out of the cockpit, many “expert” pilots are struggling with the basic function of their roles, a leaked memo has revealed.

Reduced flights, staffing stand downs and global disruptions may have affected the skill level of pilots returning to work, according to internal communication from Qantas.
Internal memos obtained by Nine newspapers show airline bosses noting a reduction in “cognitive capacity” and “recency” (the skills and regulation compliance required to fly) among expert pilots.

The memo also noted incidents in which pilots have misidentified “altitude as airspeed,” instances of planes “commencing takeoff with (the) park brake set,” and the loss of “situational awareness”.

Combined with reduced flying across the network, we recognise a flow on effect for flight crew’s focus and familiarity with the operation,” they said.

“Routine items that used to be completed with a minimum of effort now occupy more time and divert attention away from flying the aircraft.”

Combined with reduced flying across the network, we recognise a flow on effect for flight crew’s focus and familiarity with the operation,” they said.

“Routine items that used to be completed with a minimum of effort now occupy more time and divert attention away from flying the aircraft.”

n a statement to news.com.au, a Qantas spokesperson said airlines across the world are working through the “complex process” of returning pilots to regular flying.

“We recognised very early that we needed to think differently about pilot recency, currency and refamiliarisation programs and so we designed an enhanced return-to-work program fit for the unprecedented challenge facing our industry,” they said.

“Safety is our number one priority and all of the data shows that our pilots are coming back with the skills and confidence to do their job safely.”

The aviation and tourism industry has been one of the hardest hit by the pandemic and Qantas has been no exception.

In mid-December 2021, the airline flagged they’re expecting a $1.1 billion loss in the first six months of the financial year, with chief executive Alan Joyce saying it will have been “one of the worst halves of the entire pandemic”.

Poor performance was credited to the extended Covid-19 lockdowns across the country, a recent fall in flight bookings and the emergence of the Omicron variant.

News.com.au has reached out to Qantas for comment.

Authorities are cooking Covid numbers in Austria, producing a sudden spike in positive tests simply by testing nearly 480,000 people in a couple days - purple color on graph - , compared to last year, when they tested 20-25,000 people in days. People found positive are very minimal shown in orange on same graph. In order to attempt to increase panic and Deep Pharma Military Rule over the government:
- "We must make this Plandemic serious!"
Sitzung 80 de.mp4_snapshot_03.49.31.469.png
Doctors from Austria agree there is absolutely no legal base / cause for any mass Vaxx mandates at all. No reason / legal basis for lockdows too. The politician [who is with the Resistance] remarks that he must have been studying the wrong human and constitutional rights laws for his entire life, because what Nazi Fascism is done currently is severely against the Nuremberg code.

Is this some of that "help" the C's said is "on the way"?

No, it most certainly is not!

That Mike Adams is worse than useless.

He builds a name for himself with a conspiracy website that warns, as one of its core premises, that the world is sleepwalking into an NWO-type situation that will arrive in the form of medical tyranny. Then, when the NWO actually arrives in the form of medical tyranny, he goes, "This is the real thing! It's THE PLAGUE!"

Later, he 'realizes his mistake', flips full 5G on The Rona, then goes No Virus Theory, supercharging the 'anti-Covid awakening' with claims that it doesn't need in order to demonstrate tyrannical government intentions, and which in fact harm it by playing into the hands of government.

And now this; he has apparently climbed down from 'Covid/viruses don't exist' and is instead ascribing agency to Omicron (which is a natural consequence of viruses 'viralling out' by spreading through a population whose aggregate defenses weaken the virus) by suggesting that 'white hats' made it in a lab to 'save humanity'. :headbash:

It's 'trust the plan' on steroids. As I said, worse than useless...

Regarding 'help is on the way', it struck me the other day that this could simply be the huge number of newly awakened people due to the 'pandemic response' - something in the order of 10% of the population. They bring new resources, new ideas, and fresh eyes to the core problem small numbers of us have been battling against for decades: psychopaths in power accruing and exerting ever more centralized and pernicious control over the population of normal people.

Last edited:
No, it most certainly is not!

That Mike Adams is worse than useless.

He builds a name for himself with a conspiracy website that warns, as one of its core premises, that the world is sleepwalking into an NWO-type situation that will arrive in the form of medical tyranny. Then, when the NWO actually arrives in the form of medical tyranny, he goes, "This is the real thing! It's THE PLAGUE!"

Later, he 'realizes his mistake', flips full 5G on The Rona, then goes No Virus Theory, supercharging the 'anti-Covid awakening' with claims that it doesn't need in order to demonstrate tyrannical government intentions, and which in fact harm it by playing into the hands of government.

And now this; he has apparently climbed down from 'Covid/viruses don't exist' and is instead ascribing agency to Omicron (which is a natural consequence of viruses 'viralling out' by spreading through a population) by suggesting that 'white hats' made it in a lab to 'save humanity'. :headbash:

It's 'trust the plan' on steroids. As I said, worse than useless...

Regarding 'help is on the way', it struck me the other day that this could simply be the huge number of newly awakened people due to the 'pandemic response' - something in the order of 10% of the population. They bring new resources, new ideas, and fresh eyes to the core problem small numbers of us have been battling against for decades: psychopaths in power accruing and exerting ever more centralized and pernicious control over the population of normal people.

The question is: Can Adams be so insanely stupid, or is it on purpose? Frighteningly, the former could be the case. Mush for brains, apparently.

Just hasardously clicked on a youtube video from a comment on a telegram post and ... truly enjoyed it ==> 😍

This guy has 1,1 billion followers, it's not a small channel, and what he says and the way he says it is very good, very understandable & viewable by many, or let's say "acceptable speech", even if it's already a little bit spiritually oriented, it'll remain "ok" for common people.
I also noticed that this guys litterally shines his good mood through this video, I was astonished to notice that he made me smile a couple of time when he was himself similing. If you have at little blues this video can act as a moral booster, not a jabbed one :-P .

On the information side, it'll not help to learn new information for us here, but it's 100% linked to this false pandemic and as said, it's a strong positive and "common-people eye-opening" video that it's worth to share it here and also send to your beloved ones.

Here's the original one :

And same one with french sub-titles :

Hi SOTTREADER. Sorry I'm late getting back to you on this, I haven't checked in here for a while.

In case you still need this info, here's one I just found on Amazon:

I just read the customer comments on Amazon for this particular blood test. Very negative. Even if the company is legitimate, it seems this test is likely to be inaccurate. Just thought I'd make a note. I usually check customer comments before purchasing anything new, but I should have done the same before linking to this. Unless there is a better product out there, it seems a safer bet to do this blood work through a doctor.

A leaked Qantas internal memo raises concerns about the cognitive decline of pilots, supposedly because they are out of practice post Covid breaks - or could it be the effect of the vaccines…
------

Expert’ Qantas pilots make increased mistakes after flying breaks due to Covid​

After two years out of the cockpit, many “expert” pilots are struggling with the basic function of their roles, a leaked memo has revealed.

Reduced flights, staffing stand downs and global disruptions may have affected the skill level of pilots returning to work, according to internal communication from Qantas.
Internal memos obtained by Nine newspapers show airline bosses noting a reduction in “cognitive capacity” and “recency” (the skills and regulation compliance required to fly) among expert pilots.

The memo also noted incidents in which pilots have misidentified “altitude as airspeed,” instances of planes “commencing takeoff with (the) park brake set,” and the loss of “situational awareness”.

n a statement to news.com.au, a Qantas spokesperson said airlines across the world are working through the “complex process” of returning pilots to regular flying.

“We recognised very early that we needed to think differently about pilot recency, currency and refamiliarisation programs and so we designed an enhanced return-to-work program fit for the unprecedented challenge facing our industry,” they said.

“Safety is our number one priority and all of the data shows that our pilots are coming back with the skills and confidence to do their job safely.”

The aviation and tourism industry has been one of the hardest hit by the pandemic and Qantas has been no exception.

In mid-December 2021, the airline flagged they’re expecting a $1.1 billion loss in the first six months of the financial year, with chief executive Alan Joyce saying it will have been “one of the worst halves of the entire pandemic”.

Poor performance was credited to the extended Covid-19 lockdowns across the country, a recent fall in flight bookings and the emergence of the Omicron variant.

News.com.au has reached out to Qantas for comment.
At first glance anyone concerned would put a follow-up tag on the information. However, it's worth looking at the most recent airline safety rankings before formulating any opinion. The details in the article were provided by a former head of safety at Emirates and an ex-manager of air-safety investigation at Qantas. That for me brings a certain professional bias into discussion based on situational comparison and judgment. In my honest opinion it is not necessarily about the pilots but the airline management. Emirates operates two main types of aircraft, while Qantas operates five types of aircraft. Emirates has a total of 255 aircraft in service while Qantas has a number of 125 aircraft in service. Only these two management aspects are enough to realize that the details mentioned as cognitive impairment could be considered as a management consequence rather than diminished personal capacity.
Nevertheless, both airlines are in the top 20 regarding safety.

By comparison, (WIKIPEDIA) as of January 2022, the Emirates mainline fleet consists of the following widebody aircraft:

Total255195
FBPEETotal
AircraftIn serviceOrdersPassengersNotes
Airbus A350-90050TBADeliveries planned to start from 2023.[4]
Airbus A380-800121[5][6]1476399489Largest operator[7]
52 aircraft to be retrofitted with premium economy seats.[8]
Boeing 777-200LR1038264302Largest operator[9][10]
53 aircraft to be retrofitted with premium economy seats.[8]
Boeing 777-300ER124[11]842304354
Boeing 777X115[12][13]TBADeliveries planned to start from 2024.[14][15]
Boeing 787-930[16]TBADeliveries planned to start from 2023.

As of December 2021, the Qantas mainline fleet consists of the following aircraft:

Total12643
FJWYTotal
AircraftIn serviceOrdersPassengersNotes
Airbus A220-30020[4]TBADeliveries to begin in late 2023.
To be replacing Boeing 737-800s and QantasLink Boeing 717-200s respectively.
Order with 94 further purchase right options across A320neo and A220 families.[5]
Airbus A321XLR20[4]TBA
Airbus A330-2001827224251[6]Two will be converted into freighters.[7]
Airbus A330-3001028269297[9]
Airbus A380-80012146435371484[10]Two aircraft to be retired.[11]
Remaining aircraft currently mothballed until early 2024.[11]
Refurbished with new Business and Premium Economy cabins.[13]
5 aircraft to return to service in 2022.[11]
Remaining aircraft currently mothballed until early 2024.[11]
Boeing 737-8007512162174[14]To be retired from 2023 and replaced by Airbus A320neo family.[4]
Boeing 787-9113[15][16]4228166236[17]Original order for eight with 15 options and 30 purchase rights.[15][18]
Six additional aircraft ordered in May 2018.[16]
3 on order initially deferred due to COVID-19 pandemic to be delivered in 2022.[19][20][21]

Whoopi Goldberg expressed her utter shock on Wednesday when she learned she tested positive for coronavirus despite being thrice jabbed

During a remote appearance on “The View,” Goldberg declared that she was surprised when she received the positive test result because she had been obediently complying with all the suggested precautions,

Newspunch reports.

“I left a couple of weeks ago, just before the break, because somebody I had been around tested positive for coronavirus, so I left. So I’ve been gone a long time, I feel,” Goldberg told her fellow co-hosts.
“And I was all excited and, you know, they have to test us, and so they sent people to test me, and they tested me, and it was like, ‘Oh no you’re not coming back. We’re not sending anybody to your house. You have corona.’ And I was like, wait what?” she stated.

Whoopi-678x381.jpeg.webp

Goldberg stated that her shock came from the fact that she was fully vaccinated, had received the vaccine booster shot and hadn’t gone anywhere other than her house or “done anything.”

Gee. I know there are others less emotional and with a much more level headed perspective on this than l can at this time muster. I feel I'm about ready to pop a cork.

Yes that’s what I have observed, gross ignorance on the topic of vaccines—Doctors that take a self righteous stand who don’t know what mRNA is.

Goldberg declared that she was surprised when she received the positive test result because she had been obediently complying with all the suggested precautions

So that's where obedience can take you...

Just one more thing on this subject from today's news...

The chancellor of Austria Karl Nehammer tested positive for Covid-19 today Friday. He is likely to have contracted the disease from a member of his security team, the Federal Chancellery said in a statement.
Nehammer has been vaccinated three times.

In a dispatch, the leader of the libertarian FPÖ opposition party Herbert Kickl wished the chancellor a mild disease process, but also recommended that he reflect on the effect of the vaccination in general and the booster shot in particular. "At the end of this reflection process, there can only be the end of compulsory vaccinations," Kickl said.

iu

Austrian chancellor Karl Nehammer​

Back
Top Bottom