Ice Age Farmer aka Christian gives overview warning of possible next - or just yet another - scare tactic (but with a deeper purpose, namely further erasing trust in and availability of meat products), namely the announcement (i.e. fatuous claim) in UK that the first jump from birds to humans has happened of the deadly H5N1 bird flu virus.

It seems they tested and tested so called patient zero until he finally came up 'positive', but with zero symptoms of this terrible human killer forecast to have 50% mortality. So they seem to mean some business by this even if you couldn't make it up....

UK: "Apocalyptic Bird Flu" Jumps to Humans as Authorities Cull Millions of Birds

Untitledvir4.jpg

Mainstream news broadcaster Sky News recently aired footage of a consultant anaesthetist challenging the UK's Health Secretary, Sajid Javid, over the looming jab mandate for health workers in April.

It starts with Javid asking a group of nurses how they feel about the mandate, and they basically look at each, one kind of nods, the consultant interjects and tells him why he doesn't need the jab, that his colleague thinks the same, and that they'd need to be giving boosters every month based on the official data.

Javid has to resort to deferring to the "vaccine experts".

It's telling that the staff reacted the way they did, because up to now i'm not aware of much in the way of NHS staff showing much public resistance. Apparently staff have been warned to 'think of their careers' rather than openly question what's going on.

I think the footage below is the longer version of this video, and shows more of Javid's discomfort and incompetence than an edited version that's also doing the rounds.

Last edited:
Javid has to resort to deferring to the "vaccine experts".

It's telling that the staff reacted the way they did, because up to now i'm not aware of much in the way of NHS staff showing much public resistance. Apparently staff have been warned to 'think of their careers' rather than openly question what's going on.

I think the footage below is the longer version of this video, and shows more of Javid's discomfort and incompetence than an edited version that's also doing the rounds.

This reminds me of talking to a boss at companies

when you meet them on a more individual basis, and while making your case, highlighting a problem, and you are really coming with good arguments (with "flesh on the bones").... They always tend to say "Yes, I understand" and "yes" and "of course"- but at the same time, their mindset (the emitting energy they send off quietly) is set on a different path/schedule/narrative, from which they never (not really) divert from. That always gives me a strong sense that no, they didn't understand, because their mind is so occupied and fixed at a different idea/narrative.

But - during more individual communications face to face, they sort of have to step down and emulate and align their words as if they are in agreement with you and "understand" what you are saying. They just don't; They are not listening. It is all just primitive mumbo jumbo chitt-chatt. Mind games. "Talk to the hand".

Yeah, i am sure many do feel a sense of discomfort. I interpret that most of them, do not like to get confronted, because they know the discomfort that is attached to it, when having to face arguments which are not easily dismissed. Reminds me very much of politicians, too, of course.

No wonder that the higher puppets don't really like confrontations with real people "on the ground" (and with that, they look down on the people, as they represent unpleasantness, ask pesky questions and call things into question). It's an inconvenience. An annoyance.

Good arguments, facts and proof would obliterate them - resulting into a psychological defeat for (most) of them, except perhaps skilled sociopaths/psychopaths. But in general, without the protection of their governmental status - behind which most make themselves unavailable with - they would not stand a chance in the winds of truth.

My thought is that the thread is the source - pages upon pages of information leading up to current posts. It's the responsibility of the reader to be up to speed as to what's been presented. When I encounter threads providing new inputs, I often find it necessary to go back to previous pages and even to the very beginning of the thread to adequately process the current posts. That's on me - not the people posting new inputs. I get what you are saying, but I don't feel I need to put a disclaimer on bitchute descriptions. They are what they are and I don't consider them a "source" of any reliability and neither should anyone else, but that's just my opinion.
FWIW, my thoughts are that this thread is about dicussing and networking an ongoing combination of various sources regarding the Corona Virus and all things related to it. It is not of itself THE source, but a source connecting to and leading to various other sources. Hence, because it is a source leading to and connecting to various other sources, it would be considerate to choose to put in the effort and strive to keep a high signal-to-noise ratio as much as possible for the benefit of all reading here. Also it would be considerate to remember that not everyone has the time and energy to go through over hundreds or thousands of pages as you are suggesting; hence, if everyone would strive to be as "externally considerate" as possible, then it would be better for accelerated learning through sharing of probable information, rather than probable disinformation, which is worse than no information at all, and with the possible being mentioned as the possible as long as it is reasonable in practical terms in our current 3D STS reality/school and not leaning towards wishful thinking.

Just my 2 cents to perhaps consider.

I seem to have seen that hand sign against the chest of an athlete before. Huumm, now where did I see it before ?

Maybe here? :shock:

Not sure of the veracity of this but if it is true, things are getting dire in the common sense department.

Yes, sure the common sense department is getting dire, but I would say the above exemplifies more the lack of conscience on the part of the mother to be able to do that to her son, and more than that, the insanity that someone like that is allowed to even have/raise children at all, and even more than that, that someone like that is allowed to teach children as a teacher!

The high income countries have also the highest number of cases:

high income.JPG

For Ioannidis (the epidemiologist the most quoted in the world), it is due to two factors:
- the highest income countries have a higher vaccination rate
- the highest income countries do less proximity care than the other countries

Article is from 2016.

“I would say that mRNA is better suited for diseases where treatment for short duration is sufficiently curative, so the toxicities caused by delivery materials are less likely to occur,” said Katalin Karikó, a pioneer in the field who serves as a vice president at BioNTech.
Lipid nanoparticles = "delivery material"

Delivery — actually getting RNA into cells — has long bedeviled the whole field. On their own, RNA molecules have a hard time reaching their targets. They work better if they’re wrapped up in a delivery mechanism, such as nanoparticles made of lipids. But those nanoparticles can lead to dangerous side effects, especially if a patient has to take repeated doses over months or years.

Novartis abandoned the related realm of RNA interference over concerns about toxicity, as did Merck and Roche.

“Now, as we’re going to human [trials], it’s pretty clear no one else is going to catch us.”
KENNETH CHIEN, SCIENTIST WHO WORKS WITH MODERNA

Moderna’s most advanced competitors, CureVac and BioNTech, have acknowledged the same challenge with mRNA. Each is principally focused on vaccines for infectious disease and cancer, which the companies believe can be attacked with just a few doses of mRNA. And each has already tested its technology on hundreds of patients.

So they solved all problems and the issues with "few doses" limitation by 2020 ???? Is the "proof" of this to be found in that data that they wanted to hide for 75 years ????

What is the definition of "few doses" in Western countries ?

Not sure of the veracity of this but if it is true, things are getting dire in the common sense department.

My daughters friend's son had covid the same time as she and my grandson. The CDC's recommendation was to quarantine the infected person(s) in their bedrooms and only let them come out to use the bathroom. Meals were to be placed outside the door and the rest of the family must not come in any contact with the child for 20 days. Essentially, self inflicted imprisonment. Her friend followed those stupid guidelines but my daughter only laughed at them knowing that there was no way in hell she would inflict such horrid measures on any child let alone hers.

I can see why this stupidity would happen given what they have been brainwashed to believe. Placing a child in the trunk makes perfect sense if you are told to keep your child isolated in a small room for 20 days because of the sniffles. Mindless obedience is what is expected and such case has proven the program has been completed.

A judge has ruled that the FDA has 8 months - not 75 years - to release Pfizer's 'Comirnaty' data. With a little help from the verbal legacy of JFK.

The U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) will have eight months — not the 75 years it requested — to release all documents related to the licensing of Pfizer’s Comirnaty COVID vaccine, a federal judge ruled Thursday.

In his ruling, Judge Mark Pittman of the U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Texas, quoted President John F. Kennedy, writing, “a nation that is afraid to let its people judge the truth and falsehood in an open market is a nation that is afraid of its people.”

In his order, Judge Pittman recognized the “burden” placed on the FDA in meeting the timeline for the release of these documents, but nevertheless made clear that it must be a priority for the agency:

“Here, the court recognizes the ‘unduly burdensome’ challenges that this FOIA request may present to the FDA … But, as expressed at the scheduling conference, there may not be a ‘more important issue at the Food and Drug Administration … than the pandemic, the Pfizer vaccine, getting every American vaccinated, [and] making sure that the American public is assured that this was not rush[ed] on behalf of the United States.”

Pittman, in addition to quoting Kennedy in his order, also drew on the words of former U.S. president James Madison:

“A popular Government, without popular information, or the means of acquiring it, is but a Prologue to a Farce or a Tragedy; or, perhaps, both.

“Knowledge will forever govern ignorance: And a people who mean to be their own Governors, must arm themselves with the power which knowledge gives.”

The demonstrators in Nantes sing "Macron on t'emmerde" (Macron piss off):

Huge demonstration in Toulon:

The Yellow vests demonstration in Paris is substantial too:

In Paris again "Les patriotes" have gathered more people than July 17 (historical record):

In Marseilles, a huge crowd despite the police preventing access to the demonstration:

Back
Top Bottom