Session 4 April 2015

A good session and thought provoking. I was thinking in regards to "The Wave" just how much information floods into our everyday lives. As much as I read or listen to news articles or read threads on this forum, there are times where I feel like I can't keep up. What's funny is the other night I was watching "The Jon Oliver Show" and he was interviewing people on the street and asking them if they knew who Edward Snowden was and they had no idea. He emphasized that he did not edit to make it look selective and I could only think how doomed we are. So I tie this into all of the chaos that is erupting around us because I see the amount of information with all its variety increasing and the majority of people watch Fox news to keep up or they simply do not care at all.

MariuszJ said:
Ko smo said:
A: Those of you who are waiting for "The Wave" to save or change you should be aware that you are really like the frog being gradually cooked.
This is simplifying. I would like to work to improve my character but I can not due to my health problems.

Well, I have health problems too, and so do a fair number of other forum members, but most of us here do not see this as any restriction of our ability to learn and grow our 'Character,' our Knowledge, Being and Conscience.

You can obviously still read and use a keyboard. What you seem to be missing is an aim or goal to Work towards. Have you actually read the recommended reading materials? And if so, why do you currently feel the way you do?

If you need help and we here can be of any assistance, please ask us and we will all do our best to help you.

Laura said:
Ummm.... Caledonia, don't break your arm there.

lmaorotf

None of that matters to others, as it may matter to you. Acceptance by the group? You are here posting, thus being able to work on your issues. Even being banned from posting is not a negative thing, depending on how you take the ban.

Now that we know for sure the wave is here and the sleep of physical death is the only barrier to the experience, we should make sure to do as much as humanly possible to be ready for the experience. It was also good to hear that the process may take up to 1,000 years of time. Time without all the negative influences. This would be like heaven or eden on Earth, compared to what we have now. It would still require work on self because we are borne with an STS nature.

WIN 52 said:
Laura said:

lmaorotf

None of that matters to others, as it may matter to you. Acceptance by the group? You are here posting, thus being able to work on your issues. Even being banned from posting is not a negative thing, depending on how you take the ban.

Now that we know for sure the wave is here and the sleep of physical death is the only barrier to the experience, we should make sure to do as much as humanly possible to be ready for the experience. It was also good to hear that the process may take up to 1,000 years of time. Time without all the negative influences. This would be like heaven or eden on Earth, compared to what we have now. It would still require work on self because we are borne with an STS nature.

Really? Isn't it just as possible that we're in for 1000 years of apocalyptic type scenarios?

I think it's important that it's not the PTB who brought the plane down, but a higher echelon who also sets "markers" for the PTB to know what's going on, but also

A: The same source is certainly toying with the "PTB" and enjoying their power and the resulting turmoil.

The puppet-masters, so to say.

Writing this because there are some posts saying that it was the "PTB" who was responsible for the crash.

Thanks for the session.

M.T.

Ennio said:
I don't think that the C's are necessarily advocating excessive imagination here, which to me would be being overly dissociative, always focusing on 'possible' negative outcomes, allowing the emotions to take over where rational reasonable thinking would be more constructive, etc. This, to me, would seem like engaging in excessive and detrimental or 'negative imagination' ala Gurdjieff. Rather, perhaps they mean exercising our ability to 'see' connections where they may exist in very specific contexts. Kind of like purposely engaging our thoughts to construct the possible ways in which things may exist.

Hi Ennio,

I hope my original intent was made clear in the reply to Laura. Thank you for your comments.

sitting said:
Laura said:
(Galatea) What star or constellation are you closest to right now?

A: We ride the Wave and thus are much "closer" than you can imagine. At the same time, imagination is the most direct way to comprehend that we are only a thought away.

Much thanks to Laura and crew, phenomenal session material!

I don't think I've ever seen the word imagination used in that way by the C's. Ever.
And it brought to mind this particular definition from Seth:

Beliefs are thoughts--reinforced by imagination and emotion--about the nature of your reality.

I had always placed emphasis on emotion, but never felt the same about imagination. In fact, in some ways, I felt excessive imagination was dangerous and a thing to avoid. But they are saying otherwise.

People who don't have imagination are really boring.

I think that in this sentence they are saying to us that they are very near, we are very near them, and if they are us in the future, we, with imagination are in the future now. Or we can be.

Just people with imagination can change this present that is a total chaos. Imagining the future, fighting for it, everyone at his rhythm, but imagining together this change.

Thank you for the session, and the ones before.

"
A: No. There are reflective events of 4D bleedthrough. Remember who is closest to 4D STS?

Q: (L) I think they once said it was Mossad. Very high up in Mossad. So, these activities are closely reflective and interrelated. Is that it?

A: Yes

Q: (L) And I guess it will get worse.

A: Yes

Q: (L) And it's all because they feel the pressure of the Wave.

A: Yes yes yes!"

It will get worse, and worse , to bring the fears at the summun that they can.
I would like to ask how they have the informations to feel the pressure of the Wave?

Minas Tirith said:
I think it's important that it's not the PTB who brought the plane down, but a higher echelon who also sets "markers" for the PTB to know what's going on, but also

A: The same source is certainly toying with the "PTB" and enjoying their power and the resulting turmoil.

The puppet-masters, so to say.

Writing this because there are some posts saying that it was the "PTB" who was responsible for the crash.

Thanks for the session.

M.T.

Thanks for the session everyone, I was thinking this also, considering that psychopaths really are only following their nature, pure domination of anything and everything, the whole universe if they could get it. but they're puppets of 4D and it will drain from them as much as from anyone, maybe a little easier because they resonate more with STS, and knowing their nature and position, they can cause more chaos, more feeding. reminds me of the quote from the C's session 12 June 2008
https://cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php?topic=19608.0

Q: (G) Is it like a malignant narcissist?

A: Close. Do not underestimate the ability to mimic and to also generate bodily resonance.
A creature without an emotional center is quite a "thing", eh?

Q: (Mr. Scott) They keep saying "creature". That's really freaky. (Perceval) Is someone without an emotional center very susceptible to being possessed or "walked into"?

A: No. What self-respecting "spook" would want to eat at a restaurant that serves food made of air? Like stone soup before the neighbors came.

Q: (L) In other words, possession is a quality [process] of eating emotions. There have to be emotions. (Andromeda) What drives them, then?

A: Pure "nature". That's why there is so strong a bodily resonance. In a strange way they are more closely connected to the "divine stuff" of creation than you are. The sex center is directly connected with that heavy sleeping matter that just "loves to be loved" and creative.

Q: (Andromeda) What exactly is bodily resonance? (L) Is it something like limbic resonance?

A: Close but not exactly. It is similar to a forced vibration. When a creature with those properties is in proximity to wounded or weakened prey they can force the weakened body to their own frequency. Imagine a violin that has no music emanating. Then imagine some primitive string stretched taut. When it is plucked strongly, it doesn't matter how the violin is tuned. It will respond, and produce distortions of its true sound. Call it a "crime of opportunity" with other forces plucking his string. A one note samba, no doubt.

loreta said:
I think that in this sentence they are saying to us that they are very near, we are very near them, and if they are us in the future, we, with imagination are in the future now. Or we can be.

Hi Loreta,

Thank you for your comments.

I actually tried out what was suggested in the session--using my imagination. Trying to comprehend that they were (as they say) only a thought away. What I got was an image of a "thought telephone", if that makes any sense.

Good time to all.
Many thanks to group for sessions.
WIN 52 said:
It was also good to hear that the process may take up to 1,000 years of time. Time without all the negative influences. This would be like heaven or eden on Earth, compared to what we have now. It would still require work on self because we are borne with an STS nature.
I have other feeling on this matter, and wish to check up myself.
As I remember, this "one thousand years"is not so "pleasant". It is the period of a choice of polarity, time to define where you wish to be polarised, in STS or STO. And face to face with 4D STS, at least. As I have understood from earlier read.
And also it has been told in sessions, that transition not the ending, but work continuation, or the beginning of a new stage of learning. The difficult beginning. Survival in new territories with skills of the newborn. Possibly, the survival is not literally, but with sufficient influence STS.
Probably this period of chaos which we perceive here can be almost a course of training to that will be there. In sense "not-expectations”,at least.
And for those who will pass directly from 3D in 4D, and for those who through 5D. Sometimes it seems, that all of us now move to collective «place of no pity» of Castaneda, when the shock of situation should make our perception more flexible, dump old templates which prevent to operate according to conditions.
Somehow it is so felt...
?

Seaniebawn said:
Thanks for the session everyone, I was thinking this also, considering that psychopaths really are only following their nature, pure domination of anything and everything, the whole universe if they could get it. but they're puppets of 4D and it will drain from them as much as from anyone, maybe a little easier because they resonate more with STS, and knowing their nature and position, they can cause more chaos, more feeding. reminds me of the quote from the C's session 12 June 2008
https://cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php?topic=19608.0

Q: (G) Is it like a malignant narcissist?

A: Close. Do not underestimate the ability to mimic and to also generate bodily resonance.
A creature without an emotional center is quite a "thing", eh?

Q: (Mr. Scott) They keep saying "creature". That's really freaky. (Perceval) Is someone without an emotional center very susceptible to being possessed or "walked into"?

A: No. What self-respecting "spook" would want to eat at a restaurant that serves food made of air? Like stone soup before the neighbors came.

Q: (L) In other words, possession is a quality [process] of eating emotions. There have to be emotions. (Andromeda) What drives them, then?

A: Pure "nature". That's why there is so strong a bodily resonance. In a strange way they are more closely connected to the "divine stuff" of creation than you are. The sex center is directly connected with that heavy sleeping matter that just "loves to be loved" and creative.

Q: (Andromeda) What exactly is bodily resonance? (L) Is it something like limbic resonance?

A: Close but not exactly. It is similar to a forced vibration. When a creature with those properties is in proximity to wounded or weakened prey they can force the weakened body to their own frequency. Imagine a violin that has no music emanating. Then imagine some primitive string stretched taut. When it is plucked strongly, it doesn't matter how the violin is tuned. It will respond, and produce distortions of its true sound. Call it a "crime of opportunity" with other forces plucking his string. A one note samba, no doubt.
"thing"... isn't what Atlantis was known for crafting? As well as 'drone workers' for other tasks, though perhaps they can be one and the same in their own special way or intended/designed form of service... 'closely connected', 'directly connected' like most animals in nature... they just do what they do, naturally, as is their innate nature. "Primitive" plucking of their chord affecting their prey, at least long enough to entrance them for the kill... like the bio-chemicals in our human bodies that dominate when the sexual urges come to call.... primitive, strong and very effective as long as the observational mind doesn't get in the way and question the process.

Seeing the C's comments on this Wave event reminded me of how Quo/Ra mentioned it in similar terms years ago... perhaps a couple of decades ago... as being here now (Ram Dass :/ ), which when you look at one of those charts depicting the various cyclical extinction events recorded in our geologic records, the wave patterns come and go with regular as well as irregular peaks and troughs, so it would indeed seem as if 'It' has been 'here' for quite some time, approaching for 28 million years, but that in our short lifespans, the moment of the 'wave' for us is the peak as the 'marker' event and not the millions of years before and after that seems less affective to our 3rdD, which itself seems like a mere blink at the end of this planet's 2ndD. It seems that just like our lives, after processing our emotional experiences, reflect only those marker moments, so it goes for this 'wave' event... easily a thousand years before and a thousand years after... one breath/blink after the next. Perhaps that is how the concept of time changes for us, when we start to associate less with the blink and more with the eye itself?

electrosonic said:
WIN 52 said:
Laura said:

lmaorotf

Really? Isn't it just as possible that we're in for 1000 years of apocalyptic type scenarios?

electrosonic,

I think the 1000 years is a gradual adaptation towards 4th density STS/STO but I think the "change" is something to consider:

Session 16 October 1994

Q: (L) What happened to free will?

A: Brotherhood aka Lizards aka antichrist has interfered with free will for 309000 years. They are getting desperate as we near the change.

Q: (V) It has always been my nature to rebel against that which I did not feel was good for me. Is rebellion against this system possible?

A: If you are willing to leave the body.

Q: (L) Leave the body as in death, croak, kick the bucket?

A: Yes.

Q: (L) If we were to move...

A: Changes will follow turmoil be patient.

Q: (L) We would like to move into the country. Will it be possible to get along without this credit/debit card leading that kind of life?

A: No.

Q: (L) Are they going to have the kind of capability of controlling everything and everybody no matter where they are?

Q: (L) Even if we moved to Guyana and built a log hut in the rain forest and didn't bother anybody, we'd still get sucked into this thing?

A: Laura you will feel the effect of the Lizard beings desperate push for total control no matter where you go.

Q: (L) That is inexpressibly depressing. Do you understand?

A: Why? Change will follow.

Q: (L) Will it follow soon?

A: You are slipping a bit. Refer to Literature "Bringers of the Dawn". Challenge will be ecstasy if viewed with proper perspective which is not, we repeat: not of third level reality, understand?

Q: (L) In the reference cited, Joan of Arc is described as feeling ecstatic while burning at the stake. Is that what you mean?

A: Sort of, but you need not burn at the stake.

Q: (L) That's small comfort. There's other ways to die.

A: We are not speaking of death, Laura. If you listen to those who are firmly rooted in 3rd level this is when you run the risk of slipping in your knowledge learned no matter how good the intentions i.e. L*** {Laura’s then husband, now ex-husband}.

Q: (L) What do you mean about L***?

A: Guyana.

Q: (L) What do you mean "Challenge will be ecstasy"? What sort of challenge?

A: Living through the turmoil ahead.

Q: (L) Several books I have read have advised moving to rural areas and forming groups and storing food etc...

A: Disinformation. Get rid of this once and for all. That is 3rd level garbage.

Q: (L) We feel pretty helpless at the mercy of beings who can come in and feed off of us at will. Do we have someone on our side, pulling for our team, throwing us energy or something?

A: Who do you think you have been communicating with?

Q: (L) Are you going to be able to assist us through this turmoil?

Q: (L) Are you going to?

A: Up to you.

Q: (L) If we call, can we get your assistance?

A: All you have to do is ask.

Being aware that there is a Wave leaves us with a choice of how to react to the changes as we "see" them happen. The "STS 3D only" perspective will most likely leave us with a "desperate" doom and gloom feeling I think.

Back
Top Bottom