Session 4 April 2015

Thank you for a great session !!!

Being a pilot myself (not airline transport) Its very interesting to know that systems such as an autopilot can be taken over by outside forces.

I especially love what the C's had to say in their message to the members of the forum...

Laura said:
Session Date: April 4th 2015

Q: (L) But because of all of us being so attached... Well, that's interesting. A couple of times, you've given messages to the group. Is there anything you'd like to say to the group?

A: Those of you who are waiting for "The Wave" to save or change you should be aware that you are really like the frog being gradually cooked.

Q: (Galatea) So, you're saying people should act as much as possible as if the Wave is already here?

A: Yes. In fact, it is!

Thank you all for this Easter Session.

I had to laugh out loud at this --

Q: (L) Today is the 4th of April 2015. [Review of those present] My glasses are goopy. Why do they not want to be clean? My glasses are a bit cloudy, and we can't be having cloudy glasses. If I have cloudy glasses, how can the Cs see? [Glasses cleaning break] Okay, that's better!

Because I had just posted the following. And, if I'm not mistaken, on the same day as the Session was held -- but not at the same time I'm pretty sure -- that would be too much of a coincidence --

And just now, writing the words “see” and “C” — because the “sound” is the same, makes me think they’re actually synonymously linked. In other words, the C’s help us to See. :) Sorry. That may be a bit silly. Hope it’s not considered wise-acreing.

As for "waiting-for-the-wave" -- I posted this in The Swamp Board on the same day this Session was posted in the Forum --

I’m no longer feeling as if i’m “marking time” just waiting for whatever is going to happen to happen. I had a quick thought there — about “marking time”. I was thinking how wasteful that attitude is.

What if “marking time” is a symptom of the Mark-of-the-Beast. All these people just marking time, waiting for the Rapture. Maybe it’s “they” who are marked for the Beast and it’s the Beast who will rapture them all up to “heaven”. And the Beast will know its own — because the “mark” is the non-act of “marking time.” In other words — waiting! And they’re waiting for the Beast to come and save them. Eeeeew! I have to stop there. That thought is beginning to seem too scary to contemplate.

Maybe for those who wait, the Wave comes in the form of a Beast. Yikes! I'm scaring myself now. STOP!

Thank you especially for the information about the GermanWings airplane crash too.
Answering the questions of who was responsible as well as the reasons for crashing the plane. Jeeesh! There are so many "names" to call them, but I'll just stick to the most accurate one -- ruthless psychopaths. Twits! Aaaaargh!

Considering all the deeds done by the Mossad Monsters over the past years, I suppose this shouldn't be surprising. Mostly confirmation, yes?

Wasn't there an article (or more than one) on SOTT about Israel/Mossad creating(?) manufacturing(?) or producing(?) and programming(?) the specific equipment which was designed to override any pilot's control of a plane -- basically take over control of the plane and flying it remotely in order to foil hijacking attempts? I'm pretty sure I read speculation about whether or not they did that on 9/11.

I probably bookmarked those articles on my old computer -- which is no longer accessible to me.

Oh! And I am SOOOO happy about Sebastian hanging out with you all. I totally fell in love with him when I saw some photos of him that Laura posted somewhere here. I have a great fondness for Shelties and Border Collies. Intelligent as all get out and their eyes are like souls of kindness and loyalty. And, as an aside, my step-father's 2nd wife used to raise Shelties in Washington State. The Family Sheltie was named Sumari -- after some character in the Seth Material books -- I forget who exactly.

And -- speaking of dogs -- here's another excerpt from a post I made in the 21 March 2015 Session -- about dogs & telepathy.

Which is what I was basically lamenting about our nuts & bolts forms of communications -- phones, computers and the like. Maybe I'm just wishfully wishing that we could all have access to all the information we're "ethically" capable of handling. Which is why we need to go beyond our predator minds in order to function ethically as STO in 4th density. Imagine being capable of wishing anything we choose and it instantaneously manifests in 4th D. We'd be canceling and erasing so many manifestations because we'd realize how horrible the consequences would be due to our STS thoughts and feelings we carried forward into 4D. Eeeeek & Yikes, yes? :(

I could really be wrong about this, but I "think" there might be less room for error using telepathy. I need to "think" about that possibility more than I have.

As an aside, I used to fool around with my dog, sending him thoughts with the corresponding emotional tone energy. For instance, I'd think -- "Do you want to go for a walk?" And I'd put the same level of excitement in my thought as I would if I had said it out loud. Lo & behold, he would start dancing around and warbling in the exact same manner as if I'd indeed asked him aloud. Go figure.

And that's all folks. Cheers! :)

Thank you very much for the session :D

I have for a while pondered whether certain carbohydrates may in fact be tolerable or even slightly beneficial for some people, as evidenced by some members in my family, who do very well when limiting their carbohydrate intake to foods such as potatoes and taro. This was therefore very interesting and highly useful information when others ask for my opinion regarding what they should eat. It is important, however, to possibly attempt to eat a ketogenetic diet first, with the associated adaption period that this may entail, and then making the decision to sensibly add in the aforementioned carbohydrates as advised by the Cs. I mention this simply because I persisted in a low-carbohydrate but not quite ketogenic diet for a period of months as I believed I was one of those who benefited from this approach, despite occasional fogginess, abdominal bloating and eczema in various places. I have recently in the past month removed the remaining carbohydrate-dominant food groups from my diet and have found that all these nagging problems have disappeared as well as finding that my memory and cognitive performance have improved.

Looking back, the other reason I thought including carbohydrates may be beneficial was for heavy resistance training. Based on Anecdotal evidence, observing and communicating with members of my family and friends who do well with certain carbohydrates, I have found that they experience performance decreases when performing high-resistance exercise when not supplementing with some carbohydrates. As research courtesy of members of the forum has shown us, high-intensity exercise can be an important means of restoring health to our bodies via the mitochondria. I therefore was reluctant to diminish my carbohydrate intake to such an extent as the ketogenic diet required as I believed I would suffer a similar drop off in performance. I have found, however, that once I became adapted, there has been no decrease in performance, but even a slight increase in not only low-intensity exercise capacity, but also high intensity resistance training. I must therefore have some heavy karma debt to pay off as the ketogenic diet is obviously the diet for me :P

I have shared my experiences to hopefully provide additional data for those who are low-carbohydrate/paleo and but have not quite made the transition to a full-on ketogenic diet and may be considering staying on their current diet are based on the information in this session. If you are having nagging problems or are even doing well on your current diet, it may still be worth your while trying out a ketogenic diet.

Once again thank you for the very informative session. I have just finished my cigar and am now about to cook some delicious pork chops :cool2:

Super appreciate this new session. Its given me a lot to think about and reflect on.

- Matt

Thanks to all for another thought provoking session! :thup:

Laura said:

A: Those of you who are waiting for "The Wave" to save or change you should be aware that you are really like the frog being gradually cooked.

Q: (Galatea) So, you're saying people should act as much as possible as if the Wave is already here?

Q: (L) We're in the middle of it. We're just so small and miniscule in relation to the cosmic process that what we see as this gradually deteriorating situation that is leading to ultimate chaos on this planet is the effect of it happening. It happens in increments and jumps, like quantum wave packets or whatever they call 'em. It accumulates, and then jumps, and then accumulates, and then jumps.

(Pierre) If chaos is a manifestation of the Wave, chaos is here for a while now, so the Wave is here.

(L) The Wave is here because chaos is the manifestation of the Wave.

A: Yes!
Goodbye.

END OF SESSION

I think that realizing the Wave is in progress and not somewhere out there coming all at once is easier to deal with on a personal basis.

Continuing the Work on ourselves may be the important factor in riding the ups and downs of chaos and that seems very logical to me.

I have often thought about what the Cs are saying with the frog and the slow boil scenario:

Maybe before they stick a fork in us we should be doing everything we can to toughen ourselves through the Work to be more inedible? ;) :cool: :cool2:

Puck said:
The information on flying is interesting because I'm flying more this year than any other year previous. I fly back to NYC from Raleigh on Friday, and then I'll be flying round-trip to Denver in April 17th & 21st, then I'll be going back to New Orleans in May, another round-trip, and probably flying back down to North Carolina to apartment hunt in early June... not exactly sure how to ask or what signs to look for, but I suppose just keeping my eyes, ears and spider-sense open will help... then again, if I'm destined to go down in an airplane that's my karma and so be it...

My thoughts as well Puck, I too am on a plane almost weekly at times, and there is just not much one can do, except to be very observant, and accepting what Karma and divine will has in store...

Laura said:

A: Divine will manifests through humanity. Giving rise to many manifestations of your reality.

Q: (L) What is divine will?

A: Energy of information configurations of infinite permutations.

Q: (Pierre) That's funny cause several times we ask about the links between energy or electromagnetism and information. Here, they talk about energy of information.

(L) So are you saying that differing relationships between types of information units of some sort... um... interact and emanate and generate energy?

A: Close.

Q: (Perceval) It's probably better to put it the other way: Infinite permutations of energy of information configurations. Permutations of information energies.

(L) So, infinite permutations of information configurations produces energy? Is that it?

A: Yes

this just remind me at one of my visuals for one stage performance we did 2 years ago ... :rolleyes:

Attachments

• Picture 5.png
    Picture 5.png
    356 KB · Views: 315
Learner said:
Thank you very much for this session! Plenty of information indeed. While pondering about the session, the following came to my mind. It refers to the Germanwings crash being issued as warning sign by the PTB.
It led me thinking about Germany and France, who by mid-March have announced to join the new AIIB (Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank) which has just been founded by China. It might become a rival to the World Bank led by USA: _http://rt.com/business/241365-china-bank-eu-usa/

article said:
The decision of the three European countries [Germany, France and Italy] comes after Britain last week became the first Western country to agree to become a founding member of the AIIB, FT reports. The UK government said the decision was in the country’s national interest, but it got a negative reaction from the United States.

The new China-led bank is expected to challenge the Washington-based World Bank, so the US is increasing pressure on its allies not to join the institution. The US’ concern is that the new investment bank might not have high standards of governance and environmental and social safeguards.

The new bank is expected to challenge the Western dominance of the US-led World Bank and IMF in global infrastructure projects, which experts believe will create healthy competition.

Russia will become member by April 14th (with the status of founding member), too: _http://rt.com/business/245569-russia-member-chinese-bank/

And they are also very keen to make that TTIP deal with Germany and other EU countries, while Russia has offered them to join into a customs union with it: http://www.sott.net/article/291356-The-Russian-national-character-Confounding-the-West-for-centuries

article said:
But now comes a surprise - an under-reported one, to say the least. Russia has just offered the EU a deal. If the EU refuses to join the Transatlantic Trade and Investment Partnership with the US (which, by the way, would hurt it economically) then it can join the Customs Union with Russia. Why freeze yourselves out when we can all freeze out Washington instead?

In this light, the crash really seems like a warning: "Don't dare to move closer to Russia and China! You have to remain on our (financial-economic) ship", which is long overdue sinking already. "Else we crash you!" So it sounds to me.

While most people in my country, Germany, have been following the official stance of the news about Lubitz and connecting their opinion to this smear campaign, Fracking has been allowed by Merkel's cabinet just last Wednesday: http://www.sott.net/article/294744-Merkel-comes-out-as-basically-a-US-proxy

article said:
On Wednesday, April 1st, German Chancellor Angela Merkel's cabinet approved a measure to bring fracking (the patents for which are owned mainly by "large American companies, including Halliburton, Baker Hughes and Schlumberger") into Germany. This is a prelude not only to U.S. President Obama's secret Trans-Atlantic Trade & Investment Partnership (TTIP) pact with Europe to subordinate national laws and regulations to trans-national mega-corporate panels that will be dominated by U.S. firms and that will override the participating nations' environmental and labor regulations and consumer protections (and harm European economies generally), but it is also a major step toward removing Europe from Russia's energy-market, and bringing U.S. and European oil companies to dominate there instead.

And there, again, is the connection to TTIP as well. And also to Ukraine, as the following piece from the same article shows:

article said:
After the Cabinet meeting, a joint press conference was held with Ukraine's Prime Minister Arseniy Yatsenyuk, in which he said and she seconded, that Ukraine was ready to join the EU and was making the required progress toward rooting out corruption, and toward other matters. He said that the only barriers against that are Russian aggression, and a shortage of money from Germany and from other Western nations. The two leaders stated that the front-line against the threat from Russia is Ukraine, and Merkel promised to do what is needed in order to help.

While the second part of the bold sentence is just laughable (Ukrainian government is morally corrupted by nazi ideology, and that is just being ignored, downplayed or - if I dare to say it - even seems to be condoned by the German government), the first part shows to me, how much Germany just might have been brought back in line - they just asked Ukraine to go with them on the sinking ship and stonewalling there against that very country, which could show them a way out: Russia. I wonder, if that allowance of fracking in Germany and Merkel's concession towards Yatsenyuk regarding Ukraine joining EU would have happened that quickly, if that plane crash had not taken place. Also, I remember a connection to fracking and Eastern Ukraine as well. I remember having seen it on SOTT last year. But I can't find it now; hope to find it later and will then link it here.

As others have mentioned, if critical mass can be increased, such maneuvers might not be so easy for PTB anymore. I think, if even more people are being drawn to the network (SOTT, forum, etc.; can also be social media and real life networks of the respective members) and "bonding" to it, the more they might happen to open up to the formerly "impossible", to see it and accept it (this thought of mine is connected with the Cs mention, that Sebastian might skip 3D due to his bonding to a great loving family of 4D candidates). But that might just be wishful thinking on my part, as it does not look possible at this specific point in time. On the the other hand: we are already like many drops, and constant dripping wears the stone as the saying goes. Also, I have been thinking about a slogan I have read on a transparent, back in the days of "Occupy" demos: "We are the ones we have been waiting for!" In connection with the Wave: I remember that it has been stated, that it amplifies things like emotions, for ex. So, maybe it also amplifies possibilities, in the way, that more people might open up to other aspects of their reality, which were previously unseen by them - if they are being exposed to the respective venues. Maybe thus it becomes easier to reach critical mass? Just my thoughts.

Learner,

I am wondering if the April 14, 2015 date for Russia is maybe the "April Drop Dead Date". Maybe it is a marker for deciding which countries will resist the U.S. financial empire by aligning with the AIIB.

In the first article Japan is mentioned:

"They told us they are considering. Whether Japan will join, we do not know. It is Japan's own decision," Chinese Finance Minister Lou Jiwei said, according to the Xinhua news agency.

In another RT article Japan seems to be wavering:

_http://rt.com/business/241365-china-bank-eu-usa/]_http://rt.com/business/241365-china-bank-eu-usa

Meanwhile the Japan has abstained from becoming a founder member in the China-led bank, said Japanese Finance Minister Taro Aso.

“We have no other choice but to be very careful about participation [in AIIB – Ed.] ," Aso said quoted by the Kyodo news agency.

Japan insists that the terms of joining AIIB should include the establishment of lending rules with due account for social consequences, as well as ensuring transparency of their issuance in order to avoid corruption, he added. Tokyo also insists on the separate consideration of each of the incoming projects.

At the same time Aso didn’t rule out the possibility of the country’s future participation in AIIB, saying that Japan plans to "watch the bank’s development."

With Japan having a "wait and see" posture and the UK and Germany also having reservations it may be too late for them to escape the grip of the U.S. currency crisis. The time for choosing wisely will possibly be irreversible. :(

Ko smo said:
This is simplifying. I would like to work to improve my character but I can not due to my health problems.

MariuszJ said:
Ko smo said:
This is simplifying. I would like to work to improve my character but I can not due to my health problems.

As long as you are still capable of learning, you are capable of changing yourself Mariusz.

Maybe your health problems are part of your lesson?

Thanks for the session guys.

I will be on a plane on Friday NZ-Melbourne & returning a few days later. I was already a bit nervous because of the recent tragedies with planes - and knowing there is probably no way to predetermine what could simply be a vicious act of sabotage thanks to the remote autopilot system hacking. :scared:

As above, so below - well that seems there must be a lot of desperate fighting going on above? There aren't many regions on earth that don't have some sort of war/genocide/race hate going on at present. :cry:

Trying to keep up with the work as best I can. At least it's a distraction from a pretty dismal world :cool2:

goyacobol said:
Thanks to all for another thought provoking session! :thup:

Laura said:

Q: (L) We're in the middle of it. We're just so small and miniscule in relation to the cosmic process that what we see as this gradually deteriorating situation that is leading to ultimate chaos on this planet is the effect of it happening. It happens in increments and jumps, like quantum wave packets or whatever they call 'em. It accumulates, and then jumps, and then accumulates, and then jumps.

(Pierre) If chaos is a manifestation of the Wave, chaos is here for a while now, so the Wave is here.

(L) The Wave is here because chaos is the manifestation of the Wave.

A: Yes!
Goodbye.

END OF SESSION

I think that realizing the Wave is in progress and not somewhere out there coming all at once is easier to deal with on a personal basis.

Continuing the Work on ourselves may be the important factor in riding the ups and downs of chaos and that seems very logical to me.

I have often thought about what the Cs are saying with the frog and the slow boil scenario:

Maybe before they stick a fork in us we should be doing everything we can to toughen ourselves through the Work to be more inedible? ;) :cool: :cool2:

I agree totally with this. Those bolded words from Cs made think and analyze my situation. I have noticed long time ago that all things in my life come in cycles. Good periods, bad periods, like everything else in cosmos.
During the bad periods,crysis, i feel like i`m of the wave, like i have fall from the wave and that i`m starting to drowning. Then something happened and mood goes up, energy levels go up and everything is much better. These periods feels like i have catch the wave again.
In order to catch the wave and be on the wave, surfing the wave we must have a knowledge, how to do that. WORK is that kind of knowledge. In order to minimise falling from the wave and drown we must also improve our whole body.With proper diet and detoxification we will improve our body and mind, with EE our whole being.
Only with proper conditioned machines we can ride the wave. Otherwise the same chaos will conquer us and the wave will drown us . By working and by doing we are fighting the wave so we can surf it and not drowning.
If we wait for some specific time markers, for the wave to come we will not even notice when the same wave will drown us.
Its like tide that is gradually rising and that is hard to notice it but its a very powerful force. If it catches you unprepared it can kill you.

electrosonic said:
windmill knight said:
Here's a happy thought: If strong bonds with 2D beings can help them progress faster, even possibly to the point of skipping 3D, then people with whom you have strong bonds, such as friends or family, can benefit from your own progress, even if they are not fully interested in the Work. Even more so for people who are committed to the work of this forum and have bonds with each other; they help each other to increase the FRV as a group, and one's effort bears fruits for all. Isn't that great news, as well as fantastic motivation to become a better person?

I would of thought that it would be a lot more difficult to pull a human being along in your wake to 4D just because of 'strong bonds', purely because they will have buffers, and karmic debt, which will prevent them from skipping much needed lessons.

2D consciousnesses probably don't have the same restrictions.

Also keep in mind exactly what the Cs said: it was RARE, but possible. They didn't say it was a done deal. From what I surmise, Sebastian may stay for a bit and then return to the soul pool though it IS possible - not necessarily probable - that the outcome might be different.

Laura said:
(Galatea) What star or constellation are you closest to right now?

A: We ride the Wave and thus are much "closer" than you can imagine. At the same time, imagination is the most direct way to comprehend that we are only a thought away.

Much thanks to Laura and crew, phenomenal session material!

I don't think I've ever seen the word imagination used in that way by the C's. Ever.
And it brought to mind this particular definition from Seth:

Beliefs are thoughts--reinforced by imagination and emotion--about the nature of your reality.

I had always placed emphasis on emotion, but never felt the same about imagination. In fact, in some ways, I felt excessive imagination was dangerous and a thing to avoid. But they are saying otherwise.

thank you for the session
each has its own lessons, their situation, and just need to be in them, without losing yourself

Back
Top Bottom