FDA Approves Trump-Backed Malaria Drugs for Coronavirus Patients Despite Patchy Evidence

I find it interesting that the reason to not use this drug is lack of clinical and scientific trials, you know objective facts concerning the effects on covid vicitms, yet here we are sitting at home, cant work, cant walk outside, cant sunbathe :D, dont even think about hanging out with friends are you CRAZY!!!, cant sit on a bench or a beach etc...

And we still after 6 months have no objective and scientific profs and/or facts about the damn virus
@mirex it is all explained in the video shared by @Vulcan59

I encourage everyone to watch this video. If we had such an eloquent description of the reality from the other points of view (financial, geo politics, etc.), we would be in a much better position to see the elephant.

A very interesting interview with Dr. Shiva. Many of the points he makes can be read in this article 'This is payday for big-pharma' - Shiva Ayyadurai calls for firing of U.S. pandemic-control czar Dr. Anthony Fauci -- Sott.net

Is there a vaccine we could give to Bill Gates that would remove his maniacal obsession with vaccinating the entire world?
I wish! Vaccines were originally employed to save people's lives, based on very old, elementary theory about immunity and germ theory. Now they are employed to cripple and kill people whilst pretending not to. Personally, I think Gates is no more than a 'useful idiot' in this scheme.

Maybe cutting first weed, now tobacco, next possibly alcohol, while keeping people locked inside their home, they are trying to create some momentum that they then want to direct towards a specific target?
The PTBs always like some riots so that they can immediately place tougher laws in place. And they need many angry and nervous people for that.
I think that this lockdown situation will break many addicts, especially those who are not wealthy..... and create more alcoholics too. I heard guys complaining that they will be certified alcoholics just beacuse of the boredom during the lockdown. And today Ive seen a local junkie girl loose it in front of my flat and throw herself on the ground and scream and cry while her parents were forcing her to go somewhere ( a hospital is near)... and they both had masks and gloves and she didnt... Hard to watch!

I do wonder what % of the world would resist a vaccine, or at least not want it.
Probably most, if they knew how risky and worthless they were, and how much corruption, poor science and dollars get made out of them. That's why they have to mandate them and put the world under global medical martial law and scare everyone into complete hysterics. Fear makes people do a lot of dumb things too.

Even if we assume that the World Bank, Big Banks and Bankers, and WHO and Big Pharma are behind all this, we still have to ask why NOW? And Qui Bono???
Incoming Ice Age and Human Herd Cull. The Elites will be able to carry on as usual, the rest of us won't. Welcome aboard the dystopia train!

To be honest, I think this wouldn't fly in a lot of countries. There is not much push for vaccinations here, for example. I haven't had a vaccine since I was a child. A few years ago my doctor asked me if I wanted to get a new tetanus vaccine because the last one was long ago. I made a 'no chance in hell' face and she just said, "No? Don't believe in it? OK." and that was it. My brother's 3 kids aren't vaccinated.

Not every place is like the glorious Amerika. Plus I suspect some countries would even find it hard to implement this. I never go to the doctor, so what are they going to do? Court order me to go there to get a vaccine? Get the police to drag me there? I can see it happening in the US where the police can even murder whomever they want, but that's not the standard in every country. And I think countries like Sweden and Norway are a lot about not forcing people to do anything they really don't want. (Just my understanding - may be wrong.) So when we're talking about mandatory vaccines, if it did happen, it would only happen in a handful of countries first. No chance this is happening globally anytime soon.
It depends where you live. They commenced mandatory adult vaccinations in China in December 2019 - worked out out well for them, as you can see. Next, they are going to force all health care professionals to have vaccines to 'protect the community', even though it could kill them and they don't protect anyone at all.... I figured they'd isolate countries and 'encourage' their leaders to make laws to make vaccines for adults mandatory. That way they could test them on the public. You can make it mandatory the same way you complete shut down the global economy. I.e, you can't do anything, unless you have one.

Incoming Ice Age and Human Herd Cull. The Elites will be able to carry on as usual, the rest of us won't. Welcome aboard the dystopia train!

I would not be so sure. I think if the Ice Age rebounds a lot of people will be very angry at the PTB for not telling them the truth about the climate. They will turn their wrath towards the Elites. And no amount of army/Police/Security forces will be enough to protect them against the anger of the common people. Despite the fact that the PTB control a big chunk of population, they are still VERY afraid of the angry mob. They know when push comes to shove the numbers are not in their favor.

To be honest, I think this wouldn't fly in a lot of countries. There is not much push for vaccinations here, for example. I haven't had a vaccine since I was a child. A few years ago my doctor asked me if I wanted to get a new tetanus vaccine because the last one was long ago. I made a 'no chance in hell' face and she just said, "No? Don't believe in it? OK." and that was it. My brother's 3 kids aren't vaccinated.

Not every place is like the glorious Amerika. Plus I suspect some countries would even find it hard to implement this. I never go to the doctor, so what are they going to do? Court order me to go there to get a vaccine? Get the police to drag me there? I can see it happening in the US where the police can even murder whomever they want, but that's not the standard in every country. And I think countries like Sweden and Norway are a lot about not forcing people to do anything they really don't want. (Just my understanding - may be wrong.) So when we're talking about mandatory vaccines, if it did happen, it would only happen in a handful of countries first. No chance this is happening globally anytime soon.
This is a different situation then for the H1N1. Now it is planetary and the reality is totally different, we enter a new world where every country in the planet is in a prison, one prison. New reality, new laws, new government, I mean ONE GOVERNMENT.

I would not be so sure. I think if the Ice Age rebounds a lot of people will be very angry at the PTB for not telling them the truth about the climate. They will turn their wrath towards the Elites. And no amount of army/Police/Security forces will be enough to protect them against the anger of the common people. Despite the fact that the PTB control a big chunk of population, they are still VERY afraid of the angry mob. They know when push comes to shove the numbers are not in their favor.
That's why they have to go about their 'herd cull' by stealth. People are pretty switched on these days and spend a lot of time communicating with each other. And that is why there has to be distractions. A bit of 'sleight of hand' to fool people.

I don't know what about the rest of the UK but here where I live kids were asked to paint a rainbow to keep people smiling and their parents to put it on display. The effect: nearly all houses are decorated with hand-painted rainbows with slogans like "Keep smiling", "Stay Safe" and so forth. There's no point discussing the validity of such happening as we could all agree that kids should be in their schools being engaged in more important activities. An interesting bit is this rainbow.

This symbol was claimed and stole by communities hiding behind so fluid acronym that I won't waste my time writing it here to avoid being accused of excluding some. I think that now they must feel devastated that nobody, especially kids are not directing their feelings towards them when painting a rainbow.

Stay straight safe people.

Here in the Netherlands i also saw 2 houses, with a painting of a rainbow on the windows.
Only 2 though.
But it was on the way to the supermarket, and that's only a short distance.
Maybe there are more in other places.

Just one of those weird coincidences, maybe, but in this article on Bill Gates he is described as the following:

The billionaire was the first private individual to keynote WHO’s general assembly of member countries, and academics have coined a term for his sway in global health: the Bill Chill. Few people dare to openly criticize what he does. Most of 16 people interviewed on the topic would only do so on the condition of anonymity.

and in the latest C-session we had:

(Joe) In the last session, they said that soon things will become very chaotic and strange and that it would give many people chills. Was this situation that we're in now what they were talking about?

A: Partly. There are chills of different kinds.

And then in the session from December 2019:

A: Now, we would like to say something of interest to all: Soon things in your realm will become very chaotic and strange. It will give chills to many. Be not alarmed! It will pass and there will be a new reality to explore. Cosmic forces will be displayed and there will be many searching for answers. Be prepared to give the help that is needed. Be together in love and peace. Goodbye.

Maybe nothing, but chills seems to be a frequent word popping up here and there...

Back
Top Bottom