Just got an update on my youtube feed that Lady Gaga was addressing the WHO conference today. Seriously WTF??? I suppose we'll have Mick Jagger next on the subject of sexual health. Talk about being out of touch, these guys are off the charts.

Pepe Escobar nails it about where this circus is headed in his article of 2nd April Ground Control to Planet Lockdown: This Is Only a Test and it ain't pretty....
I'm not sure if he mentioned - or even knows about - the coming Ice Age. You can bet your cotton socks that the PTB know about it, even as they try to distract with Greta Thunberg and Anthropological Global Warming TM. They are going to have to 'cull the herd'. How are they going to do it?

In the 'Old Days' they could have a war, a plague, or a famine. They can't do that now, as it's too annoying, too time consuming, too expensive, and they're under too much scrutiny. That, and the fact that they are actually expected to 'help' people.

Ah! Have a false flag pandemic and vaccinate everyone! That'll do it!

Good morning to all of you,
I just read an article on the French website "Changera".
Des milliers d'enfants libérés à New-York !

Trump uses this Artificial Pandemic to free the many children trapped by paedophiles, to arrest the many paedophiles, corrupters and traitors to the Nation and to abolish the old financial system of the Cabal (the FED) to achieve a fair system where everyone can live with dignity!

I'm passing it on to you, not knowing if it's accurate and if it can be verified.
This article is terrible and difficult to read.

But I am sending it to you anyway because more than a year ago, during one of my relaxations I had a clear and strong vision of two huge corridors with endless stairs.

I first saw a tunnel / corridor going down with hundreds and hundreds of men, all in identical grey suits with grey faces, like robots, without any feeling.
They were coming down and I knew it was over for them because they were disintegrated.
And then I saw a very beautiful golden white light, in the same kind of tunnel but with stairs going up.
And there were hundreds and hundreds of children, dressed in white and red, coming up those stairs smiling, happy: they were free.
I looked at it as if I was standing on a balcony, as if I were an observer.

But when I read the article this morning, I cried and prayed...
I'd like your opinion, it will help me a lot.

Tenderness for you
Channa

Another thing.
I found my astrology/epidemic dates file.
If anyone is interested I can send it but it is in French, 9 pages.
But it is not difficult to read for other languages: there are dates, names of countries and names of pandemics.
I heard similar news this morning on a live stream from Belgrade!! Sadly no links to news and Ive serched. Ive heard that a HUGE number of kidnaped kids was found in undrerground tunnels in Switzerland and are being released.

And furthermore, as Whitney Webb recently revealed:
This was great, thanks!

I'm feeling humbled and very greatful to you folks for all this priceless info and putting together the picture. Thanks for your hard work and dedication. It's very helpful!

The dust has been settling with me and it's easy to feel disheartened.
I mean, the psychos have been pushing through their agenda for so long
without conspicuous outcry from the public. I wonder what it will take.
They say that the masses are only three meals away from a revolution. It might just come to that. Or will it be comets or plague? It's just not looking rosy right now, but I'm behind with reading, so perhaps there is
some goodish news ahead?

Other than that, I had an extremely unpleasant encounter with an elderly
lady. I tried to be polite, let her go ahead in the queue, while respecting the social distancing thing, but she said it wasn't far enough. (I kept the 1.5m distance) She then said something about "some people just don't get it!" I flushed a bit, but stayed polite. She kept at least 6m away from me. On the other hand, one elderly gentleman in another shop saw I was carrying a few bags and, looking supremely unconcerned, held the door open for me, so I felt like it was a kind of balancing act. Meanwhile the crazy show continues...

8 pages behind, saw this news from today.

Could a tiny hilltop village in Italy help us solve some of the mysteries around coronavirus?
Last week, the village of Nerola, was suddenly declared a red zone, after a dozens of coronavirus cases were discovered.
It’s been sealed off by the army, and everyone who lives there put into quarantine. Now medical researchers are testing the entire population, in the hope they learn more about the virus.
Film by Jean Mackenzie, Sara Monetta and Andy Smythe

My actual analyse of the situation

I had read what you wrote last night, but it was too late. I did have a few thoughts left in my head, though. I understand what you are saying, but I think that (and like many here and outside the forum) we are angry with all the lies with which we are bombarded. But let's be smarter, there is no need to actively think that they will be defeated or that we want to see them defeated, because in the end it is antagonism that feeds this situation, and feeds them. Let's not play by their rules.

Now, speaking of intention, (I think this should be on its own topic, I just don't know where in the forum) is the question of intention when it comes to creating a new reality.

I will work here with analogies and examples.

Let's say, we want to be a great cartoonist. We want to draw beautiful illustrations and we want to live from it.

There's a whole learning curve. In our desire we see ourselves working and creating beautiful images. In a way it is wishful thinking and we are anticipating.

The reality is that we have to learn from the beginning all the techniques and practice a lot to reach the desired result. Then we do our work and go with the intention. Many of the frustrations in the life of a man, when his intention is to create something, as you know is to anticipate the result, because of this: His imagination overflows because of his own creative impulse. Too much energy misdirected. I'm not saying anything new, I'm sure somewhere in the forum it was already spoken about. But there is something I want to mention and I don't know if it has been said, so it seems appropriate to say it since the subject of the intention has been brought up.

During the learning and training to be a cartoonist you start as a rough gem, to be polished little by little and finally to become a precious stone with its perfect facetted faces. Intention is a process of giving energy to receive INFORMATION, because to do something, to create or build something, you need KNOWLEDGE. Anticipation cuts off the flow of information because you are trying to get to something you haven't learned yet. And when you are learning a new technique, when you are generating the neuronal circuits, when you are creating muscular memory to draw certain lines, to know about colors etc, you are creating a PATH. You can't get from A to B if there isn't a path. Moreover, during the construction of the path, you will find what we wrongly call obstacles. These "obstacles" are also INFORMATION that when it indicates that we are making a mistake, it gives us the opportunity to correct the path and thus arrive at our destination.

When you are learning something new, those who work in the field of teaching, and are really good at their pedagogy always tell you not to worry about the RESULT, because you are learning.

The intention becomes STS, when you want something, but you are not willing to receive INFORMATION as part of a fair exchange or rather a balance (STO)

There are many people who have the intention, but do not want to give even a hint of energy or accept the necessary pain and suffering as part of the process of receiving information/knowledge.

Even if we assume that the World Bank, Big Banks and Bankers, and WHO and Big Pharma are behind all this, we still have to ask why NOW? And Qui Bono???

Yes, the banks, pharma etc. seem to have jumped on the occasion, but they don't seem to be the originators. It's really difficult to figure out where this "command" came from and who is "in" on this. There are so many who profit from this, try to enforce their own agendas etc. Then there are many dumb beaurocrats, often in top positions, who just numbly follow along.

But it's clear that there are some people who somehow get orders directly from the "consortium", in the media for example. In politics, it's more difficult to see this, because often politicians do what the media tells them. Some in the banks must also be involved somehow, but again, it's hard to tell. Maybe part of it is also that the more corrupted people are, the more susceptible they become to "bad" cosmic influences? I mean, many of those who promote this fake pandemic have a history of creating fake pandemics for profit (such as the German doctors who developed the Covid test), others have been war propagandists for decades, still others supervised the plunder during the bailouts etc. etc. Sure those people are gone spiritually; and maybe the STSers can influence them directly if they really need to?

I'm speechless. Are diesel and petrol cars next? What else they had on their list before this craziness? Maybe meat?

The climate changeristas are in full swing already. They see this crisis as an opportunity to finally get serious with climate change regulation. Expect the eco-fascists to emerge stronger than ever from this madness!

FDA Approves Trump-Backed Malaria Drugs for Coronavirus Patients Despite Patchy Evidence

I find it interesting that the reason to not use this drug is lack of clinical and scientific trials, you know objective facts concerning the effects on covid vicitms, yet here we are sitting at home, cant work, cant walk outside, cant sunbathe :D, dont even think about hanging out with friends are you CRAZY!!!, cant sit on a bench or a beach etc...

And we still after 6 months have no objective and scientific profs and/or facts about the damn virus

Naked life" - absolutely scary concept.
Yes, a world consisting of THE SICK v THE WELL. A world with a never ending enemy. Perfect for destroying human nature.i.e.trust,love compassion etc.etc../... A Military/Medical rule where supposed SICK can be picked up and vanished without( regular and systematic culling) question and everyone will be grateful. Are we heading to there ....I think the PTB are hoping so.

This was posted by a friend of mine on social media today.

His family moved to Canada when he was young and he has gone back to Poland a few times. It is the first time I've seen someone acknowledge the new reality unfolding since this crisis began. Most of the comments he received were along the lines of "This is scary as hell!".
We're under medical martial law now. That's why it can be imposed on virtually every country in the world. Handy for the PTB.

Back
Top Bottom