On the subject of Boris Johnson; I've had two heart attacks over the years and there is nothing like a brush with mortality to make you reappraise your values. Maybe, just maybe, this may have a positive effect on the PM. It's a slim hope, but I'll just put it out there anyway.

This symbol was claimed and stole by communities hiding behind so fluid acronym that I won't waste my time writing it here to avoid being accused of excluding some. I think that now they must feel devastated that nobody, especially kids are not directing their feelings towards them when painting a rainbow.
The silver lining regarding that issue, is that transgender surgery is probably also put on hold for a few months.
Also please teach me how to quote a quote inside a quote. I can't figure it out except by doing something really complicated.
I think there is only the complicated way, which I use, both as quotes and then drag the beginning quotation mark over the quote that you want to incapsulate. But my guess is that you have figured that out too and just wondering if there was an easier way.
Then you can expect a total house emprisonment very soon. That's how they start it, by curfews and "exceptional lockdowns" to get people used to it, and then because the number of "contagions" keeps rising (it's a cummulative proxy, that's what it does), or people "not responsible enough", then more radical measures are introduced.
Yep, that is what has happened here in Switzerland, where it now is punishable to go outside unless you go to the pharmacy or to buy groceries. We did stay inside yesterday, but went for a run this morning. A few others were also out walking and we even saw a police van driving pass us, but with no intention to stop. So, I think they try by scaring people by threats but are not prepared to enforce it. The task would be too enormous.
Well, part of my "enjoying the show" is being a little active on social media. I've been put in Twitter jail twice now!!!
I must be doing something wrong as I have still full access.
Bojo on oxygen, this is probably just an oxygen mask not a respirator.
It could well be for real. Yes it could be a bluff to try to con people into that it is real, but it could also be real, perhaps by something more deadly as a way for those who pull the strings to get their puppets to play along. So if a leader is seen to drag his heels too much in enforcing the draconian laws, then this is a convenient way to get them out of the way. This method might also have been subtly suggested to the other leaders (puppets) around the world.
I don't really see anything wrong with this pub night. They are all in quarantine together. As long as they weren't kissing each other, what's the difference?
None of these laws can be seen through the eyes of rationality. They are arbitrary, absurd, morose and barok reflecting the minds of those who dish them out.
Just got an update on my youtube feed that Lady Gaga was addressing the WHO conference today. Seriously WTF??? I suppose we'll have Mick Jagger next on the subject of sexual health. Talk about being out of touch, these guys are off the charts.
It is a massive show or circus and it gives us something to watch while we sit back and gorge ourselves in popcorn. And it ain't over yet.
Maybe nothing, but chills seems to be a frequent word popping up here and there...
Good find!
I wrote this end of february posted on Facebook 😉
Thanks Liam. I have already posted it on Facebook just like I have done with other good comments, graphs, pictures and observations from other Forum members. A big thank to you all and sorry that royalties to the creative talents only are virtual. But they might be rewarding in a non-linear way ;-)

Driving on the Interstate, I also noticed two 'stay home, save lives' highway signs this past week. I think this same message or something similar is being broadcasted on other state highway signs. Surreal..
The phrase is used everywhere and in every country. Can this phrase be some kind of a trigger for the program to kick in?
It is almost everywhere. On TV, on every channel, the phrase is on-screen at the corner of the screen, on the streets, A tons od ads on social media with the same phrase. All mainstream media are using it almost al the time
Yes, it is the trigger for fear and compliance and, just like other similarities it shows that there is a script being pushed down from a higher than state level.

I'm reminded of the C's session that mentions strobe lights and their use as hypnotic opener to 'not see the craft' :shock:

But do we know Covid killed them or did they just have it at time of death or even assumed to have it?

The ones I've read about are elderly had other health issues. Haven't read or heard of anyone dieing who is healthy they recover no problem. Like else where, they die with it not because of the virus and are added to the death by corona list. Think it's the same everywhere.

Not good news for British. The perfect excuse to put more time people in confinement. How convenient.

No, but I also don't think he was an example of someone in stellar health:

Boris Johnson health: How Tory leader hopeful was pushed to lose weight by doctors

BORIS JOHNSON is certainly the talk of the town of late as the Tory leader hopes to fill Theresa May’s shoes and become UK’s next Prime Minister. However, there was a time when his health was a major issue with his doctor strongly advising him to make changes immediately or risk serious health problems.

Don't know how far he got with that but if that's from a report in June 2019

I've read a number of comments on this thread concerning trying to find out who is behind the world's monetary systems, and how the banking systems work. I've actually done quite a lot of probing in this area and I would like to share what I've found with the group for discussion. I'll only present the basics here. I've seen that there is a thread on the BIS (Bank of International Settlements) somewhere; later, I'll post the rest of what I've found there as it isn't really pertinent to this thread.

But I believe in order to understand what is going on in the world today re: the world's monetary systems, the first thing to study is the history of the world's reserve currencies.

Here's a chart illustrating the Reserve Currency scam, going back to the year 1400:

And here's the first in four-part series of articles that shows it's really a very small number of families that run this scheme (only eight since the late 1700's) - and I believe that they are also behind both China and Russia's current rise:

I won't say much more on these families since Laurent Guyénot covers them very well in the book: "From Yahweh to Zion", other than in able to truly follow the family trees of these families one has to follow the *maternal* family line, NOT the paternal. I wonder if they have been able to hide how few they really are with the convention of having the females of the family take on their husband's name, and if this is one of the reasons why this tradition started? I also wonder if there are genes or mutations that code for psychopathy that are sex-linked, related to the X chromosome...

But the executors of history for at least the last 600 years have been those countries that have controlled the world's reserve currency - which is the internationally agreed-upon currency that is used to settle international debts and trades. And according to the chart above, those who control the reserve currency have a very short time in the sun: they only rule the roost for about 70-100 years before there is international strife, resulting in the host country losing its status and a new country taking on the role of monetary leadership.

I believe that this is by design.

How the scam works: those who control the money systems will find a country that they want to subdue, and they will offer to fund some charismatic psychopath in a leading role and build him up militarily, as well as epsouse his "virtues" to the public via the media they also control while simultaneously vilifying and destroying any challengers to their chosen leader by subverting all internal government systems to their own ends.

Once that is done they will begin to antagonize yet another country that they want to own, berating them as heathens and dehumanizing them in the eyes of the public in their chosen host country, eventually starting a series of false-flag events that ultimately get the public behind going to war with the chosen victim.

Once victorious, they will then drain all the capital out of the victim country, being sure to spread a little wealth amongst the public of their host country so as to begin to bribe them to accept their now chosen role of the "center of commerce" and "enforcer of the rule", while continuing to spread their tentacles amongst other countries that they wish to lead.

This way of being now instituted, the following generations grow up ensconsed within this system, and they continue to rule the world roost while consolidating material wealth for the controllers of the money system. But along the way, the violent ways of their host country create a lot of enmity and animosity amongst the victim countries; and also, those growing up amongst all the decadence and material gain begin to get arrogant and soft as they become further ponerized.

Eventually the controllers will drain every last drop of usefulness out of their host country, making sure that their countrymen have shared in the evil wretchedness so that they can foist off much of the karma of their actions upon those they forced to serve them. At that point, they will then look for another country that they wish to own or build up amongst those that they have antagonized to hate their chosen host, find a proper powerful psychopath in that country, and fund *him* to destroy their now soon-to-be ex-host country.

Rinse and repeat. But only every 70-100 years, because you want to make sure that all those that went through the hell of the last changeover are dead and gone, and that you and your families have had plenty of time to re-write history in the meantime to hide what really happened...

And at this time, it looks like the current host countries of the west are scheduled to "lose" to those of the east: China, and Russia. All of this was baked in the cake re: China at least since Nixon agreed to send all American manufacturing there, then axed the gold standard to create the petrodollar. The dollar has lost nearly all of its purchasing power since then...as designed.

Where does Russia stand in all of this? I'll go into more detail on the BIS thread when I get a chance. But in the meantime I recommend a book that I believe Laura once read, a book that she wrote was one of those that woke her up: None Dare Call it Conspiracy, by Gary Allen and Larry Abraham. There was an even better follow-up to that book, written by Abraham in 1985, called "Call it Conspiracy". Those books detail very well what happened the international banker's shenanigans during WWI and WWII, and then the lead-in to what is going on now. I think free PDF's of them can be found on-line, but I've lost the links. But one other man who wrote much of these bankers was professor Antony Sutton, and many of his seminal books are free to download from his Wikipedia page.

On the subject of Boris Johnson; I've had two heart attacks over the years and there is nothing like a brush with mortality to make you reappraise your values. Maybe, just maybe, this may have a positive effect on the PM. It's a slim hope, but I'll just put it out there anyway.

My gut feel is Boris wasn't in good shape even last week and that his current situation is real.

If Boris was not to make it, I think the flu argument will be put to rest, at least here in the UK.

I do hope he makes it though... Suspect he might have a long recovery after the ICU.

Holy crap! Just went out for a smoke an some crazy light show caught my eye, when I realised that it was Sirius. It's flashing green and red and whatnot frantically. I've never seen it like that. Can anyone take a look and confirm? It should still be visible all across Europe.
Yes i notice this flashing green and red from about 2 weeks in the sky at night, but i don't know if it Sirius ? I am living in the south of France near Italy and my view is straight South, i can see the flashing up on my right like 2 o'clock. In winter i have Orion up in front of me.

I've posted it on "Videos of strange[...]". Maybe those all corona case is just to take our aim from something bigger? Altought I'm not sure about this video, is it true or not

This can't be true because if it is, problems are afoot! Let's put it down to CGI.

Those shadows though are quite the touch from the CGI creator!

Back
Top Bottom