I watched the governor of New York on YT and he seemed like he was doing the best he could. And the case he made about people not taking it seriously and the need to implement fines seemed reasonable - with the situation in NYC. But that is in a pandemic zone.

Everywhere else, it will probably never get so bad, but there - in NYC - with the surge happening, they have to take emergency measures.

So, I don't feel intimidated by notions of false flags, or eroding rights because in a crisis you have to cooperate to get past it. And if it were a ruse, you only know afterward - then you act on that. Until then, you have to be watchful. All these false flags: gun violence, school shootings - they never fooled the majority of people, and it will continue to be that way.
When I read some comments, it seems like it is a agenda to create distrust, and antisocial paranoia, and with the democrats behavior in recent years, who would like to stir up antagonisms? Democrats and mass media. But they come on as if they are like the people they want to manipulate, but they do this at the wrong time: in the heat of a crisis. So, you just have to sit on the fence and not get sucked into any viewpoint, and be tempered.

Yes i notice this flashing green and red from about 2 weeks in the sky at night, but i don't know if it Sirius ? I am living in the south of France near Italy and my view is straight South, i can see the flashing up on my right like 2 o'clock. In winter i have Orion up in front of me.
Trace Orion's belt towards the left and you will find close by. It's the brightest start in the sky! Can't miss it. It should be due South right about now, or an hour earlier.

This morning I read an article by Father Azzize, linked from a video on the Mind Matters website, for more on Father Azize and his work, I suggest one watches the videos posted, to learn more about his work, for those interested.
Panic: An Elemental Force – Under the Sun

It's a short, article and a fast read, but dense with information.

From the article.

Panic is an elemental force. It is an unconscious influence upon us, and it is inimical to consciousness in us. Its only positive value is that we can use it as a reminding factor not to lose ourselves in the panic, but rather, to collect ourselves, and maintain the highest state of reason we can.

Let us go over this. “Panic” is defined by the Short Oxford Dictionary as follows: “terror … from Pan the name of a deity part man part goat, whose appearance or unseen presence caused terror and to whom woodland noises were attributed … 1. Contagious emotion such as was attributed to the influence of Pan … 2. A sudden and excessive feeling of alarm or fear, usually affecting a body of persons, and leading to extravagant or injudicious efforts to secure safety.” This is an extraordinarily good definition, and it is quite correct: all those nuances really are contained in this English word.

Some trivia, according to wiktonary, there are 22 pages with the prefix Pan in the English language. Gives an indication to me of how prevalent this force is in our reality. The words pandemonium and panic seems to be the operative words in our reality at this time.

I am reminded of this 1998 movie Fallen, it is classed as a detective supernatural thriller. Here is the link to the wikki entry giving details to the movie, the plot etc.

And two clips from the movie the trailer, and another that I think is relevant concerning the information given in the article by Father Azize

Note the touching, the mind virus is passed on, and to my mind this is going on through insidious means using the MSM on the general population of our world. To even think getting together and to protest out in public is just asking for trouble. Strategic Enclosure should be front and center in ones mind.

At this time we need to network, keep grounded and use meditation and/or whatever spiritual practice one chooses to keep grounded.

I just posted this information in the Iodine Thread, but since the article and research was posted in response to the Covid19, I am re-posting here, too. I was searching for any information on the use of Iodine as an Air Disinfectant, as opposed to ozonation or UV light, each of which have their short comings.

Strong Evidence Suggests BioLargo’s FDA Approved Novel Iodine Disinfection Technology Could Soon Be The Breakthrough To Prevent And Treat COVID-19
Mar. 28, 2020 12:49 PM

• After 30 million people died from the 1918 Influenza Pandemic, 25 years of research demonstrated that Iodine was the most effective agent against influenza type viruses.
  • Thyroid Review published, Iodine: The Forgotten Weapon Against Influenza Viruses. The full paper is embedded in the article below.
  • WHO informs that Influenza virus is similar to COVID-19.
  • Iodine has been long forgotten, discarded, and avoided because at full strength it is also highly toxic to healthy tissue as well as to viruses.
  • BioLargo developed a proprietary formula that delivers full-strength iodine but with zero toxicity supported by independent studies and by an FDA Approval for its first Advanced Wound Care product. [ do you think they re-discovered Lugol's?]
  • There is strong evidence that iodine can be used to spray masks and Personal Protection Equipment to make them more effective and to enable reuse.
  • There is strong evidence that iodine misting can be used in hospitals and areas of social gathering to prevent the spread of influenza viruses such as COVID-19.
  • There is strong evidence that iodine at safe levels can be taken internally to saturate mucous membranes to kill influenza viruses such as COVID-19 and help prevent and even treat the disease.
  • To repeat: BioLargo’s unique formulated iodine can now be delivered at FULL strength and with ZERO toxicity.
Almost overnight, our world has changed and we are all under attack from an unseen but deadly enemy. COVID-19 must be dealt with swiftly before it claims millions of lives beyond what it has already claimed. Red tape and lengthy government regulations must be hastily reduced or eliminated to examine and implement all possible solutions. There is no time to spare!
For over a decade, BioLargo, Inc. (BLGO-OTCQB) has known that iodine is a powerful broad spectrum disinfectant, but that at full strength, it is also very toxic and can destroy healthy cells as well as the pathogens that it targets.
After years of R&D, the company has succeeded in developing a proprietary new breed of iodine that can now deliver full-strength with ZERO toxicity that has been demonstrated in independent testing and that is supported by a recent FDA Approval for their game-changing Advanced Wound Care product.
The first signs of recognition of BioLargo’s novel disinfection technology as a potential tool for the fight against COVID-19 came recently when BioLargo announced that the Canadian government who is keenly aware of BioLargo’s new iodine, expressed full support for them to begin making hand sanitizers for Canada. The Canadians understand the power and the safety of BioLargo’s iodine because they have already provided BioLargo with over 70 government grants for this remarkable technology.
And another interesting correspondence from a bus driver in the 1940's, printed in the British Medical Journal, May 11, 1946
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2058915/pdf/brmedj03832-0027c.pdf

Air Disinfection by Iodine Vapour
SIR,-Your annotation on air disinfection (April 20,p.614) dealt with a subject of very great importance. I was particularly interested in the work of Drs. Stone and Burnet, who found that iodine vapour in weak concentration (0.1 part in 1,000,000) inactivated the virus of influenza. I made the same discovery in a practical way thirteen years ago. In December, 1932, 1 iodized the air in all the Chesterfield Corporation buses by my method. A month later a very severe epidemic of influenza spread over the country. About the middle of January half the police force were off duty in this town; about 60 hospital nurses were in bed with the complaint; and the industrial life of the community could be carried on only with great difficulty. But the bus employees were practically immune, only 6 away through illness out of 300. The transport manager was so impressed by the result of this iodine experiment that he decided to adopt the method permanently, That was done, and each year the iodine diffusers are renewed. The cost, which is small, he regards as an economic proposition. He tells me that never once in all these years has any bus service had to be curtailed from the absence of the necessary staff through illness. I wonder if any other bus undertaking in the country can say that.-I am, etc.,Kenwood, Chesterfield.
JAMES A.GOODFELLOW.

Still haven't come across what kind of iodine was used, nor what kind of device was used for "diffusing" or vaporizing it into air. Perhaps a humidifier or vaporizer? Or nebulizer, for personal use?
This might be a stock to invest in, ay?

You mean like this one, right?

Funny you mention it:shock: Before I saw your post above, I was watching a video that another poster linked to a couple pages back.. the video starts out with a display of the red and white flashing empire state building, the sound of sirens going off in the background.

I also noticed that many people are still delusional in thinking - this will soon blow over and we will get our old lives back. In fact some psychologist said this is like loosing loved one - everyone has to go through all stages of grief- I see lots of people still stuck in denial phase.
As for me - i was in full mode anger phase today.
I think this is going in the right direction, but would go as far as to say that it is somewhat similar to the dying process. In talking to my partner about it, things became quite clear. People are going to lose their bubble illusion, an illusion that has thoroughly been rooted in materiality. Many people have been totally identified with the material world and has no connection to the spiritual world. It is a worship of the created rather than the creator as Timothy Ashworth wrote in Paul's necessary sin. The material objects and wealth that people have is literally what they see themselves as and now that is dying.

Dr. Elisabeth Kübler-Ross gave the five stages of dying as:
In On Death and Dying Kübler-Ross famously delineated the “stages” of denial and isolation, anger, bargaining, depression, and acceptance to meticulously describe the emotional states seriously ill people commonly experienced and the adaptive mechanisms they used to make sense of and live with incurable conditions.

She was not saying that every dying person went through all these stages but that these stages often appeared.

I think it might serve as a useful guide to what we are observing and are going to observe. There will be denial and I think what many of us are observing right now is that phase. Many people still believe that life will go back to normal and are unwilling to look or contemplate that this will not happen. So as their material world dies, then they die or at least it feels like that as the only meaning up until now for many was the pursuit of all things material and the pleasures imagined by pursuing these.

It is quite likely that this denial phase will be followed by anger, bargaining (in the vain hope that something of the past can be salvaged) and then depression (and suicides). Those who come through that process and reach acceptance will be wanting answers. It is a massive transformation that is possible (at least for the individual) with the dying to the world (the material world in the pursuit of happiness) and an acceptance of 'thy will be done'. In other words the possibility is there for the birth of a life in faith but tied with awareness and knowledge! (unlike what I understood from the book by Ashworth on Paul, I think that awareness and knowledge are essential and belong with faith. It is not blind faith that is called for).

The C's mentioned that a lot of people will look for answers. If we tie that with what Paul was saying according to Ashworth, then there is the possibility of dying to this world and being reborn again in spirit. For those who haven't read the book, it does not mean physically dying, but it is a dying to the world of worship of material matter and a rebirth into a valuing of those things which are eternal and of spirit. That is instead of having a focus on the created, the material (STS), then to focus on that which created it, spirit (higher densities and ultimately STO if the direction is one of service to others).

As people due to Darwinist evolutionary thinking rooted in materiality have lost connection with the world of spirit and outright denying its existence, then a big part of our task might be to also rekindle that flame of the spirit which still resides in some if not many. The cosmology that FOTCM has brought out inspired by the C's makes so much sense, not to mention all the work that has been done to understand the world we live in, the role that good and evil has in our world, the third man theme, the role of karma and why we are here.

The above are just some thoughts inspired by the input from so many in this thread and by what we are observing unfolding. A lot more could be said from the book by Ashworth, but it might come in another post.

Dear all, catching up the thread but temporary this quick post & quick question
But it first requires a small context and a little story of what i going one here :

In my company i have one employee and one former employee who still access to the tchat who are 2 nice petty tyrants, at least, the former employee. I don't care about the ex employee, I like him but he's really becoming mad, now 1/2 of his args are directly attacking me and he wrote today, traduced in english : "can you take me out of this group, obviously it's not possible to discuss, and I'll never be on the same wavelength as you, since that's your goal ("in our small group, we're on the same wavelength"). I don't want to force someone to believe in what they don't want you to believe if."
Yup, i said that in our team, i want, if possible, that we are on the same wavelenght (adding context)

This remembers me a passage of the book of Castaneda which was posted by Ennio :
... and i will never thanks him enough to have posted it, good things to remember. I try as much as possible to apply it. I'm sad about this situation, sad for him, i have no grief vs him, just deceived to see him running so extremely bad, he's making here a personal combat, and i'm his target, i ever wonder if he's aware of this ? Reason i keep the discussion is to teach to the 4 others employees, he's running so bad that even my other colleague who believe in the circus propaganda has probably noticed that he's going quite too far. The 3 others are ok, one 100% aware on what is going on and much than upset but resisting to comment, and the 2 others wich who i chatted on one on one recently are quite more better reacting, one told me clearly already, and it was previous week, that the former employee is acting really badly and is lacking of the minimal respect - good point ! So i confirm : when you have a petty tyrant around, keep it, train, learn, and here, you can help others to learn if discussion is public.

Now, reason of this quick post : my other colleague posted me 2 french news this morning, stating that now Russia adopted the curfew measures as here in european countries, here are the links (in order to avoid noise, i put a "_" at begin of the link - it's FRENCH) :
_Coronavirus: à Moscou, le confinement débute ce lundi
_Russie : premier jour de confinement à Moscou
+ 2 clips YT clips :
From RT France
From a Canadian media

My question is if someone could give me a status of what are the conditions actually in Russia, with at least one link to it, a kind of summary ?
What I read as recent information in this thread is that Putin gave the rights to local "gouvernors" to handle the crisis and apply the rules they want, with measures to be lifted whether sooner or later. Also, from what I understood, this confinment measures is just for Moscow and around, or a biggest area, but not the whole country, no ? I would like to know what is really authorized and forbidden ? I want to answer to my colleague with concrete information, because his new arg at this moment is (nonsense in fact) that I was showing Russia as a model which did not shut down its economy for this, and he's telling me that I was wrong !? Do not yet understand ... if 1 day before someone had red hair and the day after green ones, saying that i was wrong when i said yesterday he had red ones is kinda a strange argument, he seems to want me to concede that i was wrong ... ? :scared:

If anyone can add contextual information i would enjoy them too.
==> like the recent posts regarding a bio-weapon in Italia which would justify the presence of Russian NBCR units (Nuclear Bacteriological Chemical Radiological), and this make me think that Russia in fact ordered the quarantine in Moscow because they fear such attack in Russia, and sure, Moscou would be the primary target (see previous post of Javi) - but i will try to avoid this further argument to the discussion if possible.

On a different note, just to sound off about how ridiculous things are becoming.... So we've had more time than usual to do Spring yard clean up, and that usually involves some burning of all the twigs and branches that have blown down. The weather was sunny, winds very calm, so it would have been a perfect day for burning. Our township requires we call in our controlled burn so the fire department knows there's a controlled burn happening in our area and it isn't an emergency related fire.

When we called in, they said no fire's allowed due to corona virus! :headbash: Apparently, they thought it would create an unnecessary risk for firefighters. We don't live in a populated area, there's a marsh/wetland within 20 feet of our burn and we always take precautions by keeping a charged garden hose nearby. First the tobacco shop is ordered to close, and now this? ugh!

Yet, the primary elections here in WI/USA are still taking place as scheduled tomorrow. Go figure!

Still haven't come across what kind of iodine was used, nor what kind of device was used for "diffusing" or vaporizing it into air. Perhaps a humidifier or vaporizer? Or nebulizer, for personal use?
This might be a stock to invest in, ay?

I think they were using Lugol solution (iodine+potassium iodine) in a vaporizer. I use it with a nebulizer when my son has an upper respiratory tract infections in small doses (too much may irritate the internal tissues). For all those who cannot use IV vitamin C, Lugol is the best protection, both internally and externally. I do my own Lugol solution from the ingredients I purchased on-line quite cheaply. It is a very easy process. 40USD worth of iodine and potassium iodine lasted 2+ years for me. So, it's both cheap and easy to do and kills any virus in 2-3 days.

Another thing: it seems that some countries will be easing the measures taken within the next week or two, while others are threatening with or implementing stricter measures. This will be very interesting to watch, since we'll be able to track the impact of these changes and compare.
The C's did say in the last session that the lockdown measures would be varying from country to country, having some countries where the measures would last for more than 2 months and others where they would last for less. I for one do not think that that is how the PTB had it all planned out in their "evil" scheming heads though, and thus are currently likely pulling their hairs out in desperation for not being able to get all of their lackey/vasal states to fall in line and follow all of their party mandated instructions to the letter.

Due to their hubris, they most likely overestimated the degree of control they would be able to exert (which is still highly impressive, we do have to give them that) leading to the chaotic and seemingly random amount and degree of measures being implemented from country to country (particularly in some of those where one would assume that they have their largest amount of influence and control). I think that this will be one the key factors which will get their fakery, and with that also themselves, exposed, and as a result push their "carefully" constructed house cards and plans into a very precarious position. Now, throw on top of that some unforseen cosmic/earth changes related events and and then just watch the whole thing go "kaflooey" (I believe was/is the right term).

Thus, as it has been said, I fully agree that the best thing we can do right now is to keep observing, keep networking (while trying to keep a low profile at the same time), and just be prepared and ready to give the help that is needed, when it's needed, which I'm sure everyone here who has his/her heart and mind in the right place will be able to recognize when the "time" arrives.
:hug:

Where does Russia stand in all of this? I'll go into more detail on the BIS thread when I get a chance. But in the meantime I recommend a book that I believe Laura once read, a book that she wrote was one of those that woke her up: None Dare Call it Conspiracy, by Gary Allen and Larry Abraham. There was an even better follow-up to that book, written by Abraham in 1985, called "Call it Conspiracy". Those books detail very well what happened the international banker's shenanigans during WWI and WWII, and then the lead-in to what is going on now. I think free PDF's of them can be found on-line, but I've lost the links.

Found one:

On a different note, just to sound off about how ridiculous things are becoming.... So we've had more time than usual to do Spring yard clean up, and that usually involves some burning of all the twigs and branches that have blown down. The weather was sunny, winds very calm, so it would have been a perfect day for burning. Our township requires we call in our controlled burn so the fire department knows there's a controlled burn happening in our area and it isn't an emergency related fire.

When we called in, they said no fire's allowed due to corona virus! :headbash: Apparently, they thought it would create an unnecessary risk for firefighters. We don't live in a populated area, there's a marsh/wetland within 20 feet of our burn and we always take precautions by keeping a charged garden hose nearby. First the tobacco shop is ordered to close, and now this? ugh!

Yet, the primary elections here in WI/USA are still taking place as scheduled tomorrow. Go figure!
Something similar here in SW Ontario, all local garbage dumps within a 50 kms radius have been closed. So if someone wants to do some spring cleaning, there is no place for them to throw the garbage.

Back
Top Bottom